Where Can i download a full free flash game maker?

26 posts

Flag Post

Where Can i download a full free flash game maker?with no trial and easy to use?so that i can post some games that i can upload in kongregate?..

Flag Post

Did you even read the “HOW TO MAKE GAMES” thread in the programming forum?

www.flashdevelop.org

Flag Post

Thank you so much! I was looking for free flash software for years.

Flag Post

I spent (not kidding) 7 years trying to find a game making program, that i could afford (thats half my life)…
I found Game Maker, and now know that back to front… Now a flash game maker! thanks so much!

Flag Post

Whoa…. i’v spent a long time trying to find a game making program too.. but not 7 years. I hope this program is everything you were after.

Flag Post

It took me (literally) 3 days (about 3 hours a day) to learn everything there is to know about flash. (But I already knew php, javascript, java, c, c++, and matlab)

Flag Post

I downloaded Game maker from Yoyogames.com but I can’t seem to download the game on to Kongregate :/

Flag Post

In case you read the game uploading guide thingy, you CANNOT upload .exe files (windows executables).

Flag Post

I don’t understand the FlashDevelop thing at all

Flag Post

I was recently looking for tools for making Flash games and here are a couple that I found:

Stencyl – http://www.stencyl.com

The Games Factory 2 / Multimedia Fusion 2 (with the SWF File Exporter addon) – http://www.clickteam.com/website/usa/index.html

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoyoyo101112:

I downloaded Game maker from Yoyogames.com but I can’t seem to download the game on to Kongregate :/

It’s not possible. It has to be flash.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

Did you even read the “HOW TO MAKE GAMES” thread in the programming forum?

www.flashdevelop.org

FINALLY FOUND A GOOD DEVELOPING PROGRAM (downloads) Hopefully it’s good enuff.

Flag Post

wow it doesnt seem to let me make any games i suppose its because im not advanced at any making games:(

Flag Post

Look, just use Stencyl. It’s that easy.

http://www.stencyl.com/stencylworks/overview/

Flag Post

Hey! My Account on This Web Site Was My Facebook Account! That Account on Kongregate Was Made on 09-15-2011. :lol:

Flag Post

“So that I can post some games that I can upload on Kongregate”

If you are saying that with no experience with Flash before, which I am assuming that you are not even a Beginner yet. You are making it look like it is very easy to make games. There is no shortcut to it or Game Maker. If you want to make games – Learn AS3 -

Flag Post

Where Can i download a full free flash game maker?

Flag Post

Um, did you even read the thread? I’m not even gonna tell you, because obviously you’re too lazy to read for five minutes, so you’re too lazy to spend the time it takes to make a game.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Has anybody here ever used Game Maker?

Flag Post

i do

Flag Post

you should try Gamemaker html5/gamemaker studio

Flag Post

I guess that Unity Game Maker is good,i made GTA actually

Flag Post

And yeah,if you have a trial of something download RunAsDate,it’ll restore the trial and you’re ready to go

Flag Post

Construct 2 is better than gamemaker and you don’t need programming but it cost much but there is a free version of it :D