Game Ideas

53 posts

Flag Post

This is a forum made for game ideas ppl have,but they arnt developers,so they cant make the game.
1)this one involves a little piggy running around,and collecting money signs,and he keeps getting bigger until he explodes.
Have fun posting ppls.

Flag Post

epic war three plzz

Flag Post

Umm….maybe the lil piggy’s called..Porky and he has these powers which is a super fart (lmao jst random) that helps him to jump and a kick if theres bad guys in the game..but yeah random thinking….and he gets more powers as he gets biggerrr!!! xD

Flag Post

Space Ninjas. Aaand they have laser machine guns. Aaaand they have to get to a power core in the center of that new planet that was discovered which replaced Pluto sort of before the Ultimate Space Pirate Master Of Death does. It can be called Space Ninjas With Laser Machine Guns That Have To Get To A Power Core In The Center Of name of planet that replaced Pluto sort of here Before The Ultimate Space Pirate Master Of Death Does. And yes, that is a working title, probably.

Flag Post

this game where your ontop of a house shooting zombies over rounds and u can buy stuff! i drew it somewhere starts rummaging

Flag Post

a fat guy eatting little ppl
(i love 2 eat)

and at lvl 3 the miltary apperas and the fat guy eats all but the rockets and blows up buildings

Flag Post

how about like a super smash brothers style game for all the best games on kongregate

Flag Post
Originally posted by killer2237:

a fat guy eatting little ppl
(i love 2 eat)

and at lvl 3 the miltary apperas and the fat guy eats all but the rockets and blows up buildings

i like how this guy thinks

Flag Post

……………………………………………..…….…………………………………………………………………………

Flag Post

I LIKE PIE

Flag Post

I have an idea for a Last Stand 3… or 4… or simply something that would be called Last Stand RTS or something to that effect.

With the mainland evacuated, the human race is stuck on a series of islands. these islands are very nice and all, but they lack something called space. eventually the population simply got too large and they need some place to expand.

Mainland anyone? You send scouts to look for survivors, supplies, vehicles, suitable places to establish a mainland city, etc. You send military forces to kill zombies and make safe certain locations. you then have civilians who go where you tell them two, they make babies, build defenses, stuff like that.

You, the main character, are on the island, you get to choose what happens. you can stay a soldier and follow orders, or work your way up the ranks to supreme overlord. be careful, though, sometimes boats get infected, and the island gets overrun by zombies.

Unlike previous lasts stands, your goal is not to escape, but totally wipe out the zombies before they wipe out the humans. If you loose, the self-destruct mechanisms go off on the islands, and mushrooms go up, and the end.

If you win, you win.

To win the game, you must defeat the zombies and take back the entire mainland… or at least a good portion of it before you die of old age. :3

Too bad this game will never happen.

Flag Post

@Stalbo: I read the first line and thought it was going to be another stupid post… But that’s a really good idea… All of a sudden I want to play a zombie RTS, where unit’s you lose turn into zombies…

That is an epic idea…

Flag Post
Originally posted by JamesObscura:

@Stalbo: I read the first line and thought it was going to be another stupid post… But that’s a really good idea… All of a sudden I want to play a zombie RTS, where unit’s you lose turn into zombies…

That is an epic idea…

It’s like a 2D version of Zombie Panic Source!

Flag Post

mmm… I give you guys one that I’m probably not going to use.

How about a game where you’re a bum with a banjo, and you’re trying to get to Oregon California from Philadelphia or whatever, so you set out on foot and have all sorts of whacky adventures where you have to play music to hitchhike/get food and shelter/not get eaten by a bear. Oregon Trail meets Guitar Hero.

Flag Post

u should put in anal daisy it is so funny

Flag Post

peremedic 2 game

Flag Post

How about Zombie Pirate Puzzle Dress Up Tower Defense ?

Flag Post

a werewolf vs. vampires rpg where you can pick your side and you can raid cities for food. the main objective would be to wipe out the other species but if you get killed you get sent back 3 levels. you can also design your character with clothing and you can change the color of fur, skin, etc. the game would take place in an alternate dimension where there are no guns only swords, axes, hammers, bows, staffs, that kind of stuff. you can take over towns and the werewolves (lvl. 10 and up) can change into a human form and back to werewolf whenever they want. vampires (lvl. 10 and up) can change into bats. you can also learn spells that allow you to shapeshift. please make this game i have been trying to find a good werewolf vs. vampire for 6 years

Flag Post

Just because i finished my flash class, and am going to be bored during summer, I promise you, the pig game will be made.

Flag Post
Originally posted by baysiqq:

Just because i finished my flash class, and am going to be bored during summer, I promise you, the pig game will be made.

Go through with that, your welcome to add your creative twist on it to. I encourage all Developers to make these games, especially the Zombie RTS one. Once yo u make post them here. Im sure everyone would enjoy it.

Flag Post

These games sound BA

Flag Post

Just Make a decent sniping game that gets badges… theres not enough of them

Flag Post

Or zombie games and stuff…

Flag Post

You have to rob houses without being heard.

On level 10(out of 50 or 100) You get a gun just incase anyone does hear you!

Flag Post

I have like 20 ideas for good games, but I can’t think of a reason to just hand them out. Seeing as how many people want good game ideas for Money, maybe some one should be compensating these people for their ideas.