Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions

3937 posts

Flag Post

Got a suggestion for developer?
Feel free to do it here

You can also help others to improve their suggestions. Please try to keep your criticism constructive

Also, feel free to make your feedback in here

EDIT: The popularity of this thread pointed out to be huge. I’m not adding any hoped features unless they’re seen multiple times or highly supported. And besides, update fixes are constantly changing the game, making some suggestions already implemented

Many players have complained how easy it is to get farmed by more advanced player. And how easily reinforcements and botting can be abused. That is why following features have being requested often:
- Peace card or a feature which prevents you getting attacked more often
- Additional capacity for hero levels and amount of friends
- Hero trading facility (for exp)
- A system that prevents players to auto join galaxy when they’re offline
- Improvements to pillar system (too lazy to read thoroughly)

Flag Post

Yes please provide feedbacks for the game. Let’s try this format:

Character: Egamyalp
Race: Mu
Favorite Feature: Graphics and background music
Suggestion/Improvement: Add more achievements because players like them.

Flag Post

My title got changed… eh

I was thinking more of free suggestion thread. Kongregate and playmages rules still apply though

Here’s my suggestion
Add better feature to add friends
like this

/add user X
Example:
/add Maik50

With this way adding friends would be easier. Also, when clicking someone’s username in chat, it should open a panel of options which would include features like “add as friend” “mute user” “private message” “compose a mail”
Automatic PM selector is too narrow IMO

Flag Post

There is a small bug when lvling buildings…it wont show the actual lvl for some time even tho the time has passed.So they won’t let me lvl another building.
nd on the army tab you see 2 kinds of each ship…so is confusing

Flag Post

Character: Ultimate
Race: Alcon
Favourite Feature: Graphics
Suggestion/Improvement: Make the chat extendable. The current chat window is too small

Flag Post

Suggestion/Improvement: Clarify the items can be looted and the drop rate of those items when you attack the pirate in War for each Chapter

Flag Post

Suggestion/Improvement: Add a function where we can see the players who reinforce us.
Analysis: When we do reinforcement, we cannot see if we have reinforcement or not. For example, player A sends me reinforcement. I cannot see if he reinforces me or not. Only when I do war with pirate, his troops join my battle. No SIGN of reinforcement at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hvtp:

Suggestion/Improvement: Add a function where we can see the players who reinforce us.
Analysis: When we do reinforcement, we cannot see if we have reinforcement or not. For example, player A sends me reinforcement. I cannot see if he reinforces me or not. Only when I do war with pirate, his troops join my battle. No SIGN of reinforcement at all.

Thanks for all the feedback and suggestion. Regarding the reinforcement, you can view and pick your reinforcement by clicking second tab of the “army” menu found at the bottom of the screen.

Flag Post

Character: Adryan25
Race: Human
Favorite Feature: Buildings and upgrades
Suggestion/Improvement: I would like to suggest to let the player put armies were he wants to.For example i have a ship with 2 armies on that and i would like to put more.Or to let us distroy that ship even with the armies on it.

Flag Post

I don’t see an option to restart; like I wasn’t sure if I like the race I picked, and I skipped the cutscenes because I was in a hurry. Now I can’t ever view them again, nor would I have a chance to change to a race I might like better. Also, having it start straight off with auto-tutorial kind of bugs me. Maybe because it just tells you to click this and that with not very clear explanations that probably not everyone will understand.

Flag Post

Character: Tyrande
Suggestion/improvement: Please, try to fix refresh bugs. There’s alot of them for example when upgrading buildings, collecting resources or having battles
Favorite feature: Definitely music, graphics is quite silly :p

Flag Post

Character: 43v3rnuub
Fav Feature : Style of Game more or less
Suggestions : Add a feature to Scrap unused ships , because now when i change ship i end up with a lot of 0 ship fleets and its annoying to see them there , maybe a button that allows you to scrap the fleets for a small portion or resources , or just no resources at all.

Flag Post

Character: Tarjana
Suggestions:
- if you click the “collect all” button, recourses from all your planets should be collected
- get rid of the ship you don’t want to use any longer
- save the state of the muting (music and sounds) on the server.
- make the game (client) use less memory
- there should be a newbie protection for the first week (no pvp allowed if the user did not atk another player)

Flag Post

Character:peterbui1234
feedback: while i was upgrading my control center to level 6 it got an error for it’s time now i can’t upgrade any buildings unless well i am guessing but upgrade it also i was using a 15 minute card to speed it up

Flag Post
Originally posted by 43v3rnuub:

Fav Feature : Style of Game more or less
Suggestions : Add a feature to Scrap unused ships , because now when i change ship i end up with a lot of 0 ship fleets and its annoying to see them there , maybe a button that allows you to scrap the fleets for a small portion or resources , or just no resources at all.

This is a good idea. There should be some way to use obsolete ships. Preferably it should be possible to recoup some resources, but it would be nice just to get rid of the clutter in the ship yard.

Flag Post

It would be useful to be able to rearrange your heros in the Hero window. This would make it much easier to stay organized with respect to the stat focuses of the heros.

Flag Post

Character: packor
Feedback: being able to use the features of another planet’s building would be great. Works for upgrading, but would switch over if you pressed “enter”. Also would be good if you can switch windows by pressing on the bar while you’re in a window, instead of having to close it. Tech and ship building doesn’t generate enough exp to be viable. Ship building isn’t as important, but even if I learn all the techs at level one, it won’t even earn one level, vs. building all buildings at level one earns like 6 levels? A counter for how many friends are on your list would be nice. Also, ways to arrange your heroes as mentioned, and possibly ship groups so you don’t have to scroll through all your ships for an add.

Flag Post

Suggestion/Improvement: Add a function where the members can see how much other members contribute ore to build the wonder. I don’t know if the view is limited to Leader/Vice Leader, but everyone in guild should see it.

Flag Post

I would like to see a counter for the friends list

Flag Post

Character: Tarjana
Suggestions:
- Tech: Secret Storage (you can keep 25~50% or the amount of the temp storage of your harvesters) when you are attacked could be also a building
- Tech: Emplacement Boost (you can get the emplacement to fire more shots up to 4)
- in a pvp battle you shouldn’t loose both, ships and resources

Flag Post

Character: aronzei
Race: human
Favorite Feature: Easier gameplay. (Pre-made buildings just waiting for upgrades.)
Suggestion/Improvement:
Major:
- Explore: Consumes 1 AP. Initiates random battle with random race. Enemy level depends on current Army Power.
(This I definitely aim for. At the moment, I find it hard to find get exp for my war waging commanders.)
- Scraping (already mentioned)
Minor:
- Memory hog. A no-animation settings perhaps?
- Achievement bonuses.
- Resource bonuses during War (NPC).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Morgil:

It would be useful to be able to rearrange your heros in the Hero window. This would make it much easier to stay organized with respect to the stat focuses of the heros.

+1

Flag Post

Character: NewoBob
Race: Mu
Suggestion: Have separate queues for buildings and ships, after all what is the point of a shipyard if ships get lumped in with buildings..?

Flag Post

Not to keep repeating but i agree. Something should be able to be done with unused fleets. If there is only going to b a limit of five hereos per battle. Then the lower tier ships become obselte.
Maybe even be able to give them to lower lvl guildies?? without actually counting as one of ur fleets?

Flag Post

Race : Humans
New Suggestion : I been doing some things , and the Amount of Coins you purchase from the Mall using gold is not balanced , because with the same amount of gold , someone can go and purchase Ore and then that person can just go trade it at the tarven for a higher amount of Coins even though for 10 Gold you get same amount of Coins and Ore so if possible rebalance this a bit thanks.