Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 3

3935 posts

Flag Post

Im wasnt about to read every word of these suggestions so forgive me if I am re-suggesting the Idea but it would be REALLY nice if we could rename our heroes that way we knew exactly which one we were trying to find I have to sometimes go through every single person to find the one that I am looking for when changing things in the hero screen.

Flag Post

Based on what I’ve seen in the IGN chat AND Kong chat, I would suggest adding a restart option at some point like there is in Dream World. I’ve seen a multitude of people asking if there was a way to restart.

Flag Post

Arrows on the screen while viewing your planet to cycle to your other planets without needing to access the solar system screen.

Flag Post

Clicking on the up/down arrow in the ‘choose a supervisor’ menu for building stuff should move you one hero row down, and not 3 pixels.

Flag Post

Sort Friend’s list alphabetically.

Flag Post

This has been said before, but adding further requests for the same might get it implemented sooner: restart option. My reason is same as mentioned by others, picked one race to test with, then would like to try out others but cannot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Feysal:

This has been said before, but adding further requests for the same might get it implemented sooner: restart option. My reason is same as mentioned by others, picked one race to test with, then would like to try out others but cannot.

Races are all the same until level 20+ lab. Then each race has its own specialty weapon that they can boost to lvl 25, while the other weapon techs will be capped at 20.

Then there’s also individual race differences for buildings, ships, and towers, but you’ll get all 4 race planets by the end of Chapter 10.

Flag Post

Having this implemented would be great: a counter that shows how many times you’ve attacked a player already and an indicator showing when someone has entered protection either on the galaxy or the planets screen.

Flag Post

I think that your army power should always stay with you, even when ships are in storage, so you cannot just shelve the ships so you can attack someone lower than you.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Character: Akusokuzon
Race: Alcon
Favorite Feature: TimeWorld is back.
Suggestion/Improvement: I know there isn’t any chance, but bringing back the game that I was hardcore addicted to 7-8 years ago in its true incarnation would be fantastic. 10 minute ticks. World Pillars. You know, the game Orion and I (Akusokuzon there, too) dominated for 3 straight seasons before you closed down williamren.com. The good old days – it’s too bad you couldn’t really get DreamWorld, TimeWorld or TriviaWorld to work out for you in those incarnations. A response that I’m not crazy would be fantastic, too :P.

Flag Post
Originally posted by akusokuzon:

Character: Akusokuzon
Race: Alcon
Favorite Feature: TimeWorld is back.
Suggestion/Improvement: I know there isn’t any chance, but bringing back the game that I was hardcore addicted to 7-8 years ago in its true incarnation would be fantastic. 10 minute ticks. World Pillars. You know, the game Orion and I (Akusokuzon there, too) dominated for 3 straight seasons before you closed down williamren.com. The good old days – it’s too bad you couldn’t really get DreamWorld, TimeWorld or TriviaWorld to work out for you in those incarnations. A response that I’m not crazy would be fantastic, too :P.

Haha, I remember You

Flag Post

definitely need a shortcut to other planets …

Flag Post

Thanks for all the feedbacks and suggestions. Please keep them coming.

Regarding shortcut to other planets without going through the solar screen, you can click on the “build” menu, and switch planets from the list on the left, then entering another planet’s building will switch you to that planet. We probably will make it so double-clicking on another planet name on the left a shortcut for enter the planet without going into a building.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

Thanks for all the feedbacks and suggestions. Please keep them coming.

Regarding shortcut to other planets without going through the solar screen, you can click on the “build” menu, and switch planets from the list on the left, then entering another planet’s building will switch you to that planet. We probably will make it so double-clicking on another planet name on the left a shortcut for enter the planet without going into a building.

shortcut= without doing all that..facepalm LMAO

Suggestion: allow attackers (on combat screen if you insist on not letting spy show them) to see who is giving the reinforcements, also helps in seeing who is using multiple (kwown) accounts. 2) create something less boring to play….

Flag Post

I guess that at some point we are supposed to have 7+ planets. Navigating between them will be a major pain.

1. collecting resources will be a pain: please make a “collect all”. Otherwise if you have 7 planets that’s 21 clicks each time you want to collect! galaxy system x 7 + chose planet x 7 + collect x 7…

2. visiting taverns will be a pain: please allow us to browse all the planet taverns with the same interface. You open a taver, you click on recruit and then to the left you have a button for each planet, 1 to 9.

3. visiting friends is boring as hell. I don’t want to fight today, I only want to visit to collect resources and have 40 turns to spend because I have VIP… 40x open galaxy system – 40x click on someone and view – 40x select a planet – 40x click visit – 40x click exit. That is 200 clics! What is the point of this anyway, beside collecting resources?

4. there should be an explanation somewhere of what “war” skill does. Also an explanation of what you can gain if you attack someone and of what you can lose

5. Tutorial is a mess: clic here, clic here… I guess you don’t really understand what you are doing unless you start playing. Maybe you should change it.

Flag Post

exp gains could do with balancing… 10-12 battles gave me 5% of a level in total, building 1 ship gave me ~35% (same hero)

Flag Post

Upgrading your mines at high levels isn’t worth it for just +40/hr base (+46/hr with +15% bonus). For example, CC17 would take 88 days to recoup the ore spent and another 22 days for Ore Mine 17 (with a 15% bonus).

You get the most hero XP from building, so having heroes specialized in building is kind of a waste since you usually don’t have enough resources to continuously build.

Many people are asking how to add friends. Put instructions in the quest description and the help menu.

Flag Post

being unable to sell and/or resell items to mall is stupid.

Flag Post

Raids from higher players are extremely unfair. I am constantly being raided from people who have 2m more power than me so I don’t stand a chance against them.

Flag Post

I’m in the top 10 in the power rank and I CAN’T attack anyone! So, my suggestion is delete the attack range. That’s mean you can attack everyone, BUT, if the defender’s power is below 80% of your power then the defender won’t lose any single ship and resources. To prevent the attacker to get a lot of resource then the formula should be change to be :
Credits/Ore=(The army strength that destroyed by the attacker) / 1000
Energy=(The army strength that destroyed by the attacker) / 2000.
For example, the defender has 1,000,000 army and you has 10,000,000 and all the defender ships were destroyed in battle, the attacker will get 1000 ore and 500 energy

Flag Post

Ability to accept all friend mails would be nice when combined to select all option in mail

Also, ability to delete your posts permanently

Flag Post
Originally posted by wilreg2009:

I’m in the top 10 in the power rank and I CAN’T attack anyone! So, my suggestion is delete the attack range. That’s mean you can attack everyone, BUT, if the defender’s power is below 80% of your power then the defender won’t lose any single ship and resources. To prevent the attacker to get a lot of resource then the formula should be change to be :
Credits/Ore=(The army strength that destroyed by the attacker) / 1000
Energy=(The army strength that destroyed by the attacker) / 2000.
For example, the defender has 1,000,000 army and you has 10,000,000 and all the defender ships were destroyed in battle, the attacker will get 1000 ore and 500 energy

i really have to agree with this. i didnt mind not being able to attack anyone before, kinda just waiting for the system to be fixed, but my galaxy is at war with another galaxy right now, and i cant do anything because their powers are far below mine.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kevlaer:

Raids from higher players are extremely unfair. I am constantly being raided from people who have 2m more power than me so I don’t stand a chance against them.

not quite sure why this guy is complaining, if your getting raided a lot, lvl up your emplacement. if someone has 2m more power than you, they have every right to attack you, and you get your resources back for any ship losses. but because of the new system, really high lvl players cant drop their army too much, or else they lose cuz their building take up too much of their total power, and rienforcements wont do anything since the main army is really low. a lot of times i dont bother raiding cuz no one is within my range of attack, unless i feel like going on a suicide mission……

Flag Post
Originally posted by blood0:
Originally posted by Kevlaer:

not quite sure why this guy is complaining, if your getting raided a lot, lvl up your emplacement. if someone has 2m more power than you, they have every right to attack you, and you get your resources back for any ship losses. but because of the new system, really high lvl players cant drop their army too much, or else they lose cuz their building take up too much of their total power, and rienforcements wont do anything since the main army is really low. a lot of times i dont bother raiding cuz no one is within my range of attack, unless i feel like going on a suicide mission……

Sure that’s why you have your army always dropped down.