Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 53

3624 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BalrogKnight:
Originally posted by ZioFeda:

I have to say that the latest patch surprised me. A lot. That’s the way, PM, more goods for everyone. Appreciate it. Now i get to spend coupons for skills, so i will be more active trying to earn more coupons. Moreover i will always try to get the “consolation prizes” even when i don’t like the blues in the mall. Good job.

I have to agree with ZioFeda, this patch addressed a lot of the problems that had been cropping up, and from the sound of your statements about visiting I have renewed hope in what you’re doing with the game Playmage. The game needs more updates like this past one, and more like this one.

Yes, and i really appreciate that PM take the time to ask, confirm and make it real for some points. Keep it that way PM and TW should recovered by time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:
Originally posted by ZioFeda:

I have to say that the latest patch surprised me. A lot. That’s the way, PM, more goods for everyone. Appreciate it. Now i get to spend coupons for skills, so i will be more active trying to earn more coupons. Moreover i will always try to get the “consolation prizes” even when i don’t like the blues in the mall. Good job.

I have to agree with ZioFeda, this patch addressed a lot of the problems that had been cropping up, and from the sound of your statements about visiting I have renewed hope in what you’re doing with the game Playmage. The game needs more updates like this past one, and more like this one.

Yes, and i really appreciate that PM take the time to ask, confirm and make it real for some points. Keep it that way PM and TW should recovered by time.

+1

Flag Post

Selling a white item = credits
Selling a blue item = energy
Selling a purple item = ore

Would make me feel selling a purple item is not 100% wasted :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by freebsd72:

Selling a white item = credits
Selling a blue item = energy
Selling a purple item = ore

Would make me feel selling a purple item is not 100% wasted :)

why not! +1

Flag Post

Skill talented will disappear from the hero at level 60 to allow other skills that can be useful to be learned.
(I think it was suggested before)

Flag Post

hero level cap will most likely be raised again with a next expansion, so why would people that possibly spent a few upgrade books on it want to get rid of it
you would forcibly take their skill away, even if they don’t want to, just because you would find it convenient now?
you need to think long term and for everyone

Flag Post
Originally posted by BladeLorD001:

Skill talented will disappear from the hero at level 60 to allow other skills that can be useful to be learned.

screw that better ideas would be to make it so heros get a extra hero slots once they hit a 10 level marker to allow more skills or a item like herobackpack to do more skill slots

Flag Post

You have to make a choice, growing fast or growing strong, you won’t have both

Flag Post

Suggestion Guild vault; Balance add a binding effect to all equipment once its placed on a hero binded equipment can not be valuted or traded to other players.

Vault can hold 5 items (purchase vault from mall) +3 Items per upgrade upgrades are +50 gold and +25 more per upgrade max level is 10 vault total would be 35 at level 10.

only items not bonded can be vaulted and awarded, items with the exception of chests can be valuted this includes the lottery (unless armor is directly purchased using gold without a chest invovled)

(VIP is not binded and therefore vaultable, Peace Cards would be bonded on purchase)
All members can donate to vault or bank, however only the elected leaders can awars itens to players bank/vault can only be accessed and used to rewars/upgrade 1 time per day +1 per level max 10

Add 3 new ranks
Add Guild bank purchase able from mall level 1 stoes 1 mill each resource +500k per level max 10 total bank 6 mill can be used to purchase equip in mall as available, repair pillars, or trade for ore to repair pillars etc. Bank gaina 1% per level in interesr on total stored max 10% per upgrade.

Treasuer limited to one plus vices and leader Vault Manager along with leader and vices access to bank
Guardian limited to 2 plus vices and leader Can claim a pillar ( vault access) will have bank access
Bandit limited to 2 can accept new members ( vault access deposit only

Flag Post
Originally posted by 666Feanor666:

We payed to grow fast it wasnt a choice.

Flag Post

On the battle reports for pillar attacks could their be some sort of indicator of how much damage your galaxy has currently done to the pillar. Most of the time the attacking teams have to have some extra galaxy member willing to shout on the gal chat about what the current damage on the pillar is. So something simple like being able to view your galaxy’s rank and damage (maybe underneath the damage you just dealt to the pillar) would be really helpful.

Flag Post

I wish the autoclaim function for pillars would get changed a bit.
Right now its pretty much impossible to claim a specific pillar unless you complettly ignore all the others between the pillat you want and your cooldown.
So i think the cooldown and autoclaim should changed a bit: cooldown only 6 hours and autoclaim only after 30 hours of no pillar.
During the 6-30 hours the leaders and vices should be able to decide if they want a pillar or not.
After 30 hours a galaxy must claim if possible to avoid that some galaxy only take coupons forever and no one takes pillars.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chip56:

I wish the autoclaim function for pillars would get changed a bit.
Right now its pretty much impossible to claim a specific pillar unless you complettly ignore all the others between the pillat you want and your cooldown.
So i think the cooldown and autoclaim should changed a bit: cooldown only 6 hours and autoclaim only after 30 hours of no pillar.
During the 6-30 hours the leaders and vices should be able to decide if they want a pillar or not.
After 30 hours a galaxy must claim if possible to avoid that some galaxy only take coupons forever and no one takes pillars.

+1
Times could be altered a bit as the devs see fit, but it would be nice if galaxies had a bit more influence on what pillar they are going to take without having to sit out of all the pillars that pop up until then.

Flag Post

On the battle reports for pillar attacks could their be some sort of indicator of how much damage your galaxy has currently done to the pillar. Most of the time the attacking teams have to have some extra galaxy member willing to shout on the gal chat about what the current damage on the pillar is. So something simple like being able to view your galaxy’s rank and damage (maybe underneath the damage you just dealt to the pillar) would be really helpful.

+1

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by 666Feanor666:

We payed to grow fast it wasnt a choice.

so looks like buying gold to speed up was a bad idea live and learn ;)

Flag Post

btw, how is paying not a choice?
You did choose to pay? Or did someone put a gun against your head and force you?

Flag Post

I’d like to see upgraded skill properties when trying to upgrade

Flag Post

remove the fail attepmt on skill upgrades its ticking me off when i cant get my skills past level 2 because they bloody fail all the time

Flag Post

Specking of skills, is it really necessary to spend 20 gold on removing skills from heroes? It costs 12 gold or 12000 coupons to buy a skill but it costs more to take it out? Some logic is this. Why can’t we spend coupons on removing skills; just a suggestion like the post title says. :>

Flag Post

Im neutrale of the whole protection thing AFTER u get attacked alot and u lose, however I feel that being able to BUY urself a 24/7 protection is against the gameplay and really a sh!tty thing. As a defender in pvp u dont really lose alot of resource or ships so it doesnt really matter, HOWEVER as an attacker I must say that I am tired of seeing people go 100% com and then buy themselves protection to be un-attackable, but still do decent damage in pillar raiding, win chapter-wars and get high ranks.
In my point of view protection should ONLY be available if u lose alot PvP, so its possible to have more targets especially for high-ranks.
Feel free to share ur opinion guys :)

Flag Post

Im neutrale of the whole protection thing AFTER u get attacked alot and u lose, however I feel that being able to BUY urself a 24/7 protection is against the gameplay and really a sh!tty thing. As a defender in pvp u dont really lose alot of resource or ships so it doesnt really matter, HOWEVER as an attacker I must say that I am tired of seeing people go 100% com and then buy themselves protection to be un-attackable, but still do decent damage in pillar raiding, win chapter-wars and get high ranks.
In my point of view protection should ONLY be available if u lose alot PvP, so its possible to have more targets especially for high-ranks.

i agress also if in protections people shouldnt be able to do pillars protection should be where the player cant attack or be attacked

Flag Post
Originally posted by badbat111:

remove the fail attepmt on skill upgrades its ticking me off when i cant get my skills past level 2 because they bloody fail all the time

same for enhance gems. also the text when you fail should not be green….not at all

Flag Post

attacking while under protection (not peace card) is probably more of a detriment to the game. fix this while you’re at it

Flag Post

That’s complete BS. How bad would it suck to wake up each morning and find yourself unable to attack anyone in PVP because you were attacked overnight.

Do you even think things through?