Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 86

3903 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

FIX THE GODDAMN PRELOADING OF PILLAR FIGHTS!!!
Give me a button or anything to preload all possible combat scenarios, so that I don’t get stuck waiting for the goddamn graphics to load and have 4 other people waiting for me to hit the 2nd time..

Lost yet another pillar due to “loading…”

Flag Post

I think I will post this again…. my inventory has about 12 each of each demon fragment except #3. Instead of numbering them, we should just be able to collect 5 PERIOD…and then make a gem.

Flag Post

maybe some badges for # of visits

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

The rating system should be based on deck strength not chapter. Whenever i go into arena i always see low power players who have not advanced chapter, but have only made sure to buy hero cards for blues/purples.

Example: Im on chapter 11, if i beat someone on chapter 8 i might get 8 rating. But since he just doesnt have high power, but an awesome deck… if he comes back and beats me, he gets 14 rating and i LOSE 14 rating…

Still hasnt been fixed. IT should be based on deck strength and not chapter…

Flag Post

i don’t think its by chapter, I’m pretty sure its by there arena rating.

Flag Post

Feedback…

There should be some sort of benefit to upgrading all your buildings on each planet. Seems to me it just makes you easier to farm as your power rises.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevin_preston:

Feedback…

There should be some sort of benefit to upgrading all your buildings on each planet. Seems to me it just makes you easier to farm as your power rises.

the building power is only affected from the highest building of the type. so basically if u have 26cc in main planet but 23cc on a different planet, the 23 cc does not matter. same goes if ur 24tavern in 4th planet is the highest while ur main planet is like lvl 4.

u can test it by adding up 10k power for each lvl if u want (havent tried). And besides, building barely even boost up ur power at all. u should actually want ur power high. have high building, tech, and heroes. the only reason y u get farm so much is bcuz ur hero either suk or other person better then u

Flag Post

When I look at a player’s profile, I see question marks for some items.
BUT, if they are top 50 for those, I can also see that value in the ranking tab.
It’s not such a mystery, so why have a ? mark for items that you can easily find out?

Flag Post

Can we have a tab in the ranking system for individual heroes? One can rank the heroes according to their level or for example their total stat points spend on comm/war/tech/build. In that way new players can come up with ideas how to spend their stats on their heroes.

Flag Post

It would be nice if you allowed other people in a raid group outside of the leader to invite people. Possibly give the leader the ability to let others invite so that way when you are looking for a summoner/gem raid you dont have to friend each person individually if they have another friend in the group, the leader would just allow another person to invite them making things simpler.

Flag Post
Originally posted by brob55:

It would be nice if you allowed other people in a raid group outside of the leader to invite people. Possibly give the leader the ability to let others invite so that way when you are looking for a summoner/gem raid you dont have to friend each person individually if they have another friend in the group, the leader would just allow another person to invite them making things simpler.

this is a good idea, but i would rather it be something like the leader can invite friends of his friends, or the leader can give them permission to invite ppl. Some ppl might b really annoying if they keep inviting their friends to a hard summon or a demongem or something

Flag Post
Originally posted by dannsdisco:

Can we have a tab in the ranking system for individual heroes? One can rank the heroes according to their level or for example their total stat points spend on comm/war/tech/build. In that way new players can come up with ideas how to spend their stats on their heroes.

nope :x, that would make things to easy. best to make it harder for new players. they can learn it the hard way like most of us.

Flag Post

15mins is too long to wait for a single AP. Maybe 1 every 5mins at most?

Flag Post
Originally posted by poetic_one:

Perhaps open up another server as a “fast mode” server…
…so as not to negatively affect the dynamics of the existing server.

Flag Post
Originally posted by poetic_one:

5min is way to much ap. i find 15min ap good enough as it is. 5min would make pillars trash.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have a way to sort heroes by type in hero screen (as mine is crowded).

I’d suggest types be in the following display rank:

1. 5 shipholders sorted from most command to least.
2. Tech(s)
3. Builders
4. everything else

Flag Post

I have a suggestion about reinforcements.

Players/Allies who ask for reinforcements should pay for
what they borrow. I find myself getting a little tired of
loaning out fleets and getting back half my ships
without so much as a thank you from the borrower.

Players say you get experience from your reinforcements…It’s not enough.
I think players who give out reinforcements should be compensated for their
lost ships with credits or resources.

Don’t just leave the good Samaritan hanging having to build replacement
ships with resources he or she may not have.

It’s like when you loan your car to a friend, they bring it back
with no gas or a pile of twisted metal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidiot966:

I very much wish to reply with part of your name only, but lets stay civilized. You do get compensated for sending reinforcement, you get a ‘FULL’ refund for ships lost, just like if you were fighting in war yourself. So they might bring your car back a twisted pile of metal, but they left cash to buy a brand new one.
And if you really think it’s all for the worse, stop sending reinforcements, it’s not like people can make you send them.

Flag Post

Quicker item selling; could either CTRL-Click or Shift-Click be made to sell an item without having a confirmation? Inventory management seems to be an unreasonably prevalent part of the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

I very much wish to reply with part of your name only, but lets stay civilized. You do get compensated for sending reinforcement, you get a ‘FULL’ refund for ships lost, just like if you were fighting in war yourself. So they might bring your car back a twisted pile of metal, but they left cash to buy a brand new one.
And if you really think it’s all for the worse, stop sending reinforcements, it’s not like people can make you send them.

just like atom said, and also, u know fully well that u are about to lose tons of ships for reinforcements so u shouldnt really complain. like if u let ur friend borrow ur car theres a chance for it being broken down and stuff.

Flag Post

PVP arena seems to be limited by other players actually participating, more so for 2v2 and 3v3… perhaps some incentive for people waiting in the pvp arenas would help?

My suggestions which are flawed but just something to encourage fixing the current situation:
Increase points earned for time in line waiting for others to join the match
Give a win point for waiting more than 10 minutes with no match, but not an increase in score

Flag Post

Ships should be available as you build them, for example if you build 200 ships and it takes 2 hours to build them, 100 would be available after 1 hour, 150 after an hour and a half etc.
Just don’t flash the army tab every time a ship is built!

Flag Post
Originally posted by insidion:

PVP arena seems to be limited by other players actually participating, more so for 2v2 and 3v3… perhaps some incentive for people waiting in the pvp arenas would help?

My suggestions which are flawed but just something to encourage fixing the current situation:
Increase points earned for time in line waiting for others to join the match
Give a win point for waiting more than 10 minutes with no match, but not an increase in score

This would give prizes for essentially doing nothing. Causing a problem for some, so far it’s only been abused for rewards and this wouldn’t help. Perhaps points gain an increase when you win based upon waiting time. However someone could wait an hour and pass first place. Could use a touch up.

Originally posted by soxp:

Ships should be available as you build them, for example if you build 200 ships and it takes 2 hours to build them, 100 would be available after 1 hour, 150 after an hour and a half etc.
Just don’t flash the army tab every time a ship is built!

This idea goes against every aspect of Time World, every specific build is completed after a set amount of time giving you initiative to increase your builders. Make more builders and get more planets and you can essentially have this idea (fifty on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.). I personally use nine builders, I have five buildings going and four for building ships when I need to in a short amount of time.

Flag Post

You get 100% resources back + experience gained, I know I use to level my heroes off reinforcements when I was done with war chapters I’m not sure exactly how much experience since I leveled most of my heroes to max. Visiting is still the way to go anymore however. It’s an act to benefit your friend or galaxy, don’t always expect something extraordinary in return. You’re helping someone out and you hope they return the favor down the road.

Flag Post
Originally posted by claytonde:

It would be nice to have a way to sort heroes by type in hero screen (as mine is crowded).

I’d suggest types be in the following display rank:

1. 5 shipholders sorted from most command to least.
2. Tech(s)
3. Builders
4. everything else

I keep my heroes sorted by grade, it keeps my heroes essentially sorted from best to worst, blues always on bottom, then looks at the best stat points..however my top builder is below my second best builder so I’m not exactly sure how it works.