Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 96

3920 posts

Flag Post

As of the time of this posting, 2 of the 3 people sitting in 1st for 3v3 are alts. Not saying I would be a winner for the blue gear this week (my team didn’t win enough yet), but the alts are getting annoying. It’s hard enough to find good teams (battles with bunny/sherm/elgar vs bob/astral/zelan take 20 mins+ each round,but not being able to win because of cheaters is annoying.

Just saying.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kevin_preston:

As of the time of this posting, 2 of the 3 people sitting in 1st for 3v3 are alts. Not saying I would be a winner for the blue gear this week (my team didn’t win enough yet), but the alts are getting annoying. It’s hard enough to find good teams (battles with bunny/sherm/elgar vs bob/astral/zelan take 20 mins+ each round,but not being able to win because of cheaters is annoying.

Just saying.

What makes you say 2 of the 3? It’s clearly that ivianiac has created a bunch of alts… He is a weak player and his alts are pushing him in 1v1 aswell

 
Flag Post

Also,just waited till most of the “regular” WoH crew logged,and finally got to fight one of those alts in 1v1. no armor, nothing…plain alt. (crisscross123).

Cheating.

 
Flag Post

And yes, I agree with what astral says above. CLearly there are even more alts created by thisivaniac guy. I want a fair chance at the blue gear.

 
Flag Post

xvmnxc is also one of this guys’s alts (fighting him now, again no armor,nothing…counter runs down completely.)

 
Flag Post

Suggestion: Newly occupied pillar have a random protection of 16 to 24 hour. Doing so, will spread pillar across the timezone. This will prevent galaxy(ies) from setting up pillar to fall within a specific pattern.


P.S The random protection could be from X to Y, which ever is more substantial for increase variety.


P.S.S PLEASE CHANGE THE MF FOCUS TARGETING. 70% is TOO MUCH. KTHXBAI.

 
Flag Post

Neo you are seriously sad :-)
New suggestion – totally do nothing and watch TW die a slow and agonizing death. It will be a thankful relief, put us out of our suffering.

 
Flag Post

WoH gear (bubble/spirit/demon/royal) should be available for coupons.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by anmit:

Neo you are seriously sad :-)
New suggestion – totally do nothing and watch TW die a slow and agonizing death. It will be a thankful relief, put us out of our suffering.

=0, to get rid of the suffering do the following:

Click on account setting > Change email + password to something random > Make post on forum bout quitting >Logout > Set up filter to Block Kongregate>
Suffering ended. Might need to find a way to erase your memories for kongregate, via hypnosis of some type =p.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kevin_preston:

WoH gear (bubble/spirit/demon/royal) should be available for coupons.

what!?

 
Flag Post

xD very intresting i agree with kevin :) xD They should be and they fucking are!!!!

Ok Playmage this is msg for u :) Soo u need to fix this quickly couse i see lot of guys get anoyed by cheaters of arena i dont know why they play the arena but nvm :) Soo that Undertaker keep spam his purple equip u need to do this. Set Arena acces only to guys who finish chapter 8. No use of arena if u cant finish chapter 8 anyway :) This will reduce cheatersthe arena competion will start to be rly good. couse only those who have nice deck will have entry for it. I have more sugestions but i think this one is for now enough. Till u do this, Best Regards, Mr Error!
Also u should start awarding some sugestion who help u in game with gold! Couse game will advance better trust me! Small amount of 20 gold or less should be rly nice! GL HF

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BalvanBidon:

xD very intresting i agree with kevin :) xD They should be and they fucking are!!!!

Ok Playmage this is msg for u :) Soo u need to fix this quickly couse i see lot of guys get anoyed by cheaters of arena i dont know why they play the arena but nvm :) Soo that Undertaker keep spam his purple equip u need to do this. Set Arena acces only to guys who finish chapter 8. No use of arena if u cant finish chapter 8 anyway :) This will reduce cheatersthe arena competion will start to be rly good. couse only those who have nice deck will have entry for it. I have more sugestions but i think this one is for now enough. Till u do this, Best Regards, Mr Error!
Also u should start awarding some sugestion who help u in game with gold! Couse game will advance better trust me! Small amount of 20 gold or less should be rly nice! GL HF


Upon deaf ears

 
Flag Post

My suggestion is that the victories that come from WAR missions don’t count in the win rankings. It would be nice to know who has the more wins from PVP alone and not from farming gems with alt accounts.

Sincerely;

Sammael. Galaxy 1.

 
Flag Post

Thanks Neo, suitably enlightened. Almost done but no desire to leave Kong. Take care and good luck with your TW efforts.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by anmit:

Thanks Neo, suitably enlightened. Almost done but no desire to leave Kong. Take care and good luck with your TW efforts.

One down, X more to go ;p. Takes care Anmit, if i see you on another game. ILL FARM YOU!


Suggestion: Time logs on chat. + increase the size of the chat box, since that is the main feature of the game, that kept people attention + keep playing the game.

Example of a Time logs: [08:28][G]NAME: TXTHERE

 
Flag Post

The ability to trade yellow crystals getting 40 yellow crystals after doing 4 hard WoH raids is rubbish. Allow a trade off e.g. 20 yellow crystals for 1 green or something. 1k of yellow crystals is a waste.

 
Flag Post

Increase number of heroes from 30 to 40.
This will allow a wider variety of selectable heroes for WoH, to allow additional strategy for decks.

 
Flag Post

How about a once a month or around holidays something called a universe raid. A pillar with unlimited health that is up for 24-72 hours. and at end we get loot (gems, frags, equipment, peace cards, etc, loot is tiered based on damage) could be a tier for galaxy damage and individual. Several other multiplayer flash games have something like this and it gets 1000’s of players on.

Also what about double xp weekends?

 
Flag Post

Lol dotd

 
Flag Post

am
stalliga888
41 posts
Quote post
Flag Post
The ability to trade yellow crystals getting 40 yellow crystals after doing 4 hard WoH raids is rubbish. Allow a trade off e.g. 20 yellow crystals for 1 green or something. 1k of yellow crystals is a waste.

Dec 19, 2012 11:33pm
boredpoo
246 posts
Quote post
Flag Post
Increase number of heroes from 30 to 40.
This will allow a wider variety of selectable heroes for WoH, to allow additional strategy for decks.

15 hours ago
claytonde
460 posts
Quote post
Flag Post
How about a once a month or around holidays something called a universe raid. A pillar with unlimited health that is up for 24-72 hours. and at end we get loot (gems, frags, equipment, peace cards, etc, loot is tiered based on damage) could be a tier for galaxy damage and individual. Several other multiplayer flash games have something like this and it gets 1000’s of players on.

Also what about double xp weekends?

Brilliant ideas….something needs to be done, because even with the so called christmas event things are getting stagnant and honestly I am about to move on myself because there is not much further to take anything here. And it’s soooo not chapters or getting bored in that aspect it’s nothing except pvp once you get to lvl 63 and i could move on to yeep mmorpg for that really…crystals seems cheaper than kreds…but thats just me apparently…

 
Flag Post

Social activities here ARE a downfall…pillars will not cut it, it’s beyond pillars now because they are out dated. There needs to be a bigger initiative to work towards individually as team raids have ailed miserably due to time zones.

 
Flag Post

I think we need more hot keys. Not a major issue, but still an easy fix/improvement. For example, it is really annoying to having to go Solar System, then another planet, or to go Build and then double click on a planet, so it will make its easier(especially if u have 4+ planets), if we had hot keys for each planet, so like for planet 1, the hot keys could be 1, for planet 2, 2 and so on. And maybe “P” for the pillar screen(its where all the pillars are). And enter(when u r not in chat), it will bring up something that u can write a number and click “Go” to go to that galaxy………easy and simple improvement :))

 
Flag Post

I would like the ability to PvP in WoH during the downtime between tournaments. No prizes…but it’s fun to pass the time for people who don’t coupon hunt and want to practice modifying their decks while we wait for a new tourney.

 
Flag Post

1) make phantom nebula a pillar, make as what clay said with good rewards. “good”, not some cheap ass green equips or coupons. im tired of getting coupons and green equips. i want blue, purple equips and at least a way to get some gold.
2) mayb make diff kinds of equips thats almost like the avatars. for instance, if a hero has one equip like a hand with 2% dodge then that hero will be the only one to have 2% more dodge, and if all 4 slots has the dodge equip, they will get an extra bonus. its very boring having only one type of equip over and over and over again. mayb like full set of christmas equip gets u these bonuses?
3) should try and look at other succesful games and try to copy off of their ideas, after all, they r more successful then then this one ^^.

 
Flag Post

New WoH gear (coupon/gold) purchase.

Defensive set
Helmet + parry
Armor + parry
Shoes + role life
Weapon + role life

(With a role life setting of + 7 with all 4 equipped)

Offensive set
Helmet + critical
Armor + critical
Shoes – role life
weapon + critical

(With a -7 role life when equipped)

Defensive set would offer more life/hero parry.
Offensive set would offer less life, more critical percentage.

I would have to think on which item gets the stat boost/decrease…so that if you mix them it becomes well rounded…but with no obvious advantages or disadvantages.

Thoughts?