Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 97

3924 posts

Flag Post

Make it possible to quick join as watcher on arena matches?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kevin_preston:

New WoH gear (coupon/gold) purchase.

Defensive set
Helmet + parry
Armor + parry
Shoes + role life
Weapon + role life

(With a role life setting of + 7 with all 4 equipped)

Offensive set
Helmet + critical
Armor + critical
Shoes – role life
weapon + critical

(With a -7 role life when equipped)

Defensive set would offer more life/hero parry.
Offensive set would offer less life, more critical percentage.

I would have to think on which item gets the stat boost/decrease…so that if you mix them it becomes well rounded…but with no obvious advantages or disadvantages.

Thoughts?

Helmet should give special ability (crit ability e.g. ignore enemy armour skill if they have it and do double damage)
Armour should give parry
Weapon should give crit
Shoes should give health (like you said)

but i definetly agree with more customisation of WOH cards and ability to see what they look like, demon gear would look awesome on them if they made a WOH set =)

Flag Post

Different special abilities for each helmet? For example, an offensive helmet and a defensive helmet?

Bubble/Spirit/Demon WoH Avatar gear I would save coupons for. Better than saving coupons for upgrade books that don’t work…HOWEVER…I would also save coupons if we could upgrade the avatar gear (up to level 10) like we can do for skill books.

Flag Post

Character: Zephid

Race: Mu

Favorite Feature: multiple game platforms in one game.

Suggestion/Improvement: When grinding for gem fragments frustration can take hold somehow it seems that a certain number fragment is pretty rare.
This usualy leaves me with a bag full of fragments with little room for anything else.
Perhaps you can make the individual fragments more usefull.
For instance if you have x amount nr.4 fragments you could fuse them to a nr.5 a x amount of nr.5 to nr.1 etc. etc.

Flag Post

Could we have somewhere an item status saying: pillar active or pillar inactive with a time device showing how long before inactive? I guess that should be easy to implement.

Flag Post

“Pillar Wars
After reaching chapter 7, members of galaxy who has completed a level 3 base building can fight or claim one of the 7 unique Pillars as their galaxy building. The battle to fight system over these Pillar is called “Pillar Wars”. Once a pillar has been claimed, it can be attack by any of other level 3 galaxy building members. When the pillar is destroyed from the damages accumulated, the top ranking galaxy will receive the pillar, while 2nd-5th place’s galaxy members who are in chapter 7+ will receive 5k/4k/3k/2k coupons. In case the top rank galaxy already have a pillar and they choose not to swap, their chapter 7+ players will be rewarded 7K coupon and the new pillar will be passed down to the next ranked galaxy. "

As i was looking at the help menu, i notice this portion is EXTREMELY OUTDATED? What give? nothing help newer player like information, that was obsolete.. bout 7 months ago trololololol

On a serious note.. The Help section need an update. Most of the information is misleading.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

“Pillar Wars
After reaching chapter 7, members of galaxy who has completed a level 3 base building can fight or claim one of the 7 unique Pillars as their galaxy building. The battle to fight system over these Pillar is called “Pillar Wars”. Once a pillar has been claimed, it can be attack by any of other level 3 galaxy building members. When the pillar is destroyed from the damages accumulated, the top ranking galaxy will receive the pillar, while 2nd-5th place’s galaxy members who are in chapter 7+ will receive 5k/4k/3k/2k coupons. In case the top rank galaxy already have a pillar and they choose not to swap, their chapter 7+ players will be rewarded 7K coupon and the new pillar will be passed down to the next ranked galaxy. "

As i was looking at the help menu, i notice this portion is EXTREMELY OUTDATED? What give? nothing help newer player like information, that was obsolete.. bout 7 months ago trololololol

On a serious note.. The Help section need an update. Most of the information is misleading.

Some other parts of help are outdated and I think it’d be beneficial to update these things for new people.

Flag Post

“Pillar Wars

+1 Totaly, seems like PM dont care :( Show that u care!

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

“Pillar Wars"

Some other parts of help are outdated and I think it’d be beneficial to update these things for new people.

“new player”!?!?! The fact that this help is extremely outdated might suggest something about that!

Flag Post

In games like this where popularity is well, dropped since initial release… where most people only come for the achievement… they should permanently lower prices every few months by just a little bit to keep players interested.

Flag Post

I suggest that for Multi, if there are less targets remaining than the number of targets that multi would target, then the targets receive all shots fired by multi.

For example:
The opponent has 2 stacks of ships remaining, and the attacker’s 3-way multi triggers.

Currently, those 2 stacks of ships will be hit by the multi one time. Effectively, multi is only 2-way since there are only 2 targets remaining.

I suggest that the 3 shots from multi will hit the 2 stacks.
It would be something like: 2 hits on the first stack and 1 hit on the second…
OR
1 hit on the first stack and 2 hits on the second.

Flag Post
Originally posted by boredpoo:

I suggest that for Multi, if there are less targets remaining than the number of targets that multi would target, then the targets receive all shots fired by multi.

For example:
The opponent has 2 stacks of ships remaining, and the attacker’s 3-way multi triggers.

Currently, those 2 stacks of ships will be hit by the multi one time. Effectively, multi is only 2-way since there are only 2 targets remaining.

OR

This concept is only further backed up and supported by the fact that both combo and triple find new targets if their original target is destroyed and they have remaining hits available so why shouldn’t multi?

Flag Post

For example:

OR

+1 Why didn’t you bring this up earlier!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:

For example:

OR

This concept is only further backed up and supported by the fact that both combo and triple find new targets if their original target is destroyed and they have remaining hits available so why shouldn’t multi?

+1 If combo and triple can target a new fleet when the original is killed, multi should be able to target the same fleet multiple times if there aren’t enough different fleets.

ps: neokryton, nothing stopped you from bringing it up earlier :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:
Originally posted by nvillian1:

For example:

OR

+1 If combo and triple can target a new fleet when the original is killed, multi should be able to target the same fleet multiple times if there aren’t enough different fleets.

ps: neokryton, nothing stopped you from bringing it up earlier :D

well, i stop caring and didn’t pay attention =p.

Flag Post

Our heroes are fighting during pillar raids, both against players AND against the pillar, but we still get no xp? That makes no sense.

2 ap = 60 coupons in a pillar raids, if u hit above 60k damage + u get no xp
2 ap in pvp = enough resource to get 100-130 coupons if transferred to ore and donate to pillar + u get xp from pvp

This also makes no sence unless ur galaxy wins the pillar or place second, and those ranks usually belong to g8 and g1.

The coupon-gain by attacking the pillar is way to low, if it was raised more people would praid for PERSONAL gain, and then the entire galaxy would benefit aswell.

What I am suggesting is to raise the coupon-gain per attack to pillar, to maybe 200 or 300. This would surely make more people praid.

The second thing I suggest is something in my opinion should be obvious to have, XP-gain from pillar raids!!

Please +1 if agree so PM can see this, and maybe in 6-7 months we will actually see the changes..

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by mi2os2:

Our heroes are fighting during pillar raids, both against players AND against the pillar, but we still get no xp? That makes no sense.

2 ap in pvp = enough resource to get 100-130 coupons if transferred to ore and donate to pillar + u get xp from pvp

This also makes no sence unless ur galaxy wins the pillar or place second, and those ranks usually belong to g8 and g1.

The coupon-gain by attacking the pillar is way to low, if it was raised more people would praid for PERSONAL gain, and then the entire galaxy would benefit aswell.

What I am suggesting is to raise the coupon-gain per attack to pillar, to maybe 200 or 300. This would surely make more people praid.

The second thing I suggest is something in my opinion should be obvious to have, XP-gain from pillar raids!!

Please +1 if agree so PM can see this, and maybe in 6-7 months we will actually see the changes..

Very well put. +1!

Flag Post

Pretty sure if the game remains like this, I will not be around in that 6-7 months any more. But +1 just for those who make it till the time :)

Flag Post

+1 but wont happen in my time here i guess ;)

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by Amleida:

+1

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by dirtyer:

+1 but wont happen in my time here i guess ;)

+1 !!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by taegi:
Originally posted by Amleida:

+1

+1

+1