Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 99

3914 posts

Flag Post

Make a EPIC pillar that has INFINITE HEALTH and everyone can attack it every week and it gives good rewards depending upon the damage done by a player this could be like the WOH reward system but with good ship rewards
FOR EXAMPLE
rank 1-5 get purple lvl 50 items, rank 5-10 get 10 upgrade gems of their own choice, rank 11-99 get 5 magic books , rank 100+ get 1 upgrade book.

you could even make it where a person can only attack it 50 times a week max and that way it’s fairer.

Flag Post

hmm you think pm is that stupid??!! This will never ever happen not in a million years.
Pm is too obsessed in milking people out, but the worst part is that people spent it voluntary so it only slightyly pm fault. If he does this in a few weeks the gold buying rate will decrease drasticly, people might be online way more but pm will have less income which is out of the question with our culture of me,me,me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by slicer0567:

Make a EPIC pillar that has INFINITE HEALTH and everyone can attack it every week and it gives good rewards depending upon the damage done by a player this could be like the WOH reward system but with good ship rewards
FOR EXAMPLE
rank 1-5 get purple lvl 50 items, rank 5-10 get 10 upgrade gems of their own choice, rank 11-99 get 5 magic books , rank 100+ get 1 upgrade book.

you could even make it where a person can only attack it 50 times a week max and that way it’s fairer.

Yeah like the mother ship weekly invasion In Dream World. The mother ship
has so much HP It takes a week to kill it.

It’s been rumored that the HP for the mother ship is in the trillions.

Flag Post

if there is a pillar like that, I’d prefer glxy rewards, as it would encourage leeching and weaken pillar wars if it was solo prizes. Honestly, I wold have quit long before now if it weren’t for the glxy play.
Also, personally Id prefer prize3 over prize 2 :P

Flag Post

Id have quit long ago if i hadnt already put a decent amount of time into the game >.>

Flag Post

Am i only one or u all see that PM doesnt even read this thread. Damn guys i would beg u that someone of u, 1 guy say something optimistic of this game. What ever thread i go it is always, pm do this do this. And somehow it cant be all done to be honest. Myb if PM wouldnt be PM :) Golders u spent a lot gold a lot gold a lot gold… a lot gold…. a lot money…. a money for which u worked….. ……. U have money to spend on ….. Can u pls try to buy this game from PM…. well i know shity talk…. but myb someone of u who spent 1000*x dolars know how to lead the game right way my u have some programers for friends … myb… Stop this nunsence… damn i am ill …. i start to write one thing that i do other…..

damn u PM :D I was talking about good things…. Lets say he cant fix all in game… lets say he gave us coupons what is good…. not very balanced with gold but ok…. he gave us chance to get with creds some things that is ok 2… dont u see we ask for more when he give us something… well mostly crap he give but who cares he gave something… lets stay on it for now… so what u rly want now? Do u want to have lvl 70 heroes without efort? To have skills lvl10 without effort… if u do…. u are more ill then me… xD pay with gold for it…. what i try to say? I try to say that myb we ask to much from him lets be realistic… HE love only money not us…. when he give something to us…. he probably thinking damn i lost 5 dolars per non golder :D We dont gold at all but he think we will…. nvm…

Damn again i did same…. question was what we rly want…. We want that every price with coupons be like 1 gold-1k coupons. I dont fucking care couse someone already payed with coupons for it. Return him it. It is not balanced that we pay slots x2… or something else… Ok u gave us coupons which mostly golders take but we are satisfied…. Golders need to return there investment and i am happy about it…. damn again i try to sugest… No i will not….. No i will not.

We were on question what is good we talked about coupons. Good thing is that we get things on visit. damn shity things. but he gave us again shit to eat and we are proud on u :) Oh how i wonna see that white equip and green when i visit. U are soo generous. Ty for it… Well i sell mostly and get 1000 credits – 1500 credits wow . in 5 years i think i will buy something from that credits. I get magic books yes once per day or when u are not in mood i guess that is u. I get 1 per month also with upg books. And u know what… I am soo happy about it…. Ty for giving me it for free…. At least i am 100% happier than u m8 :) U every day oh i forgot GOOD THINGS
I will talk about good things.

GOOD THINGS.
Yes it is nice to play this game u have a hellable good programers it is funny too see same item 4-5 times per day :)
U get a feeling item wonna be in ur inventory :) Soo funny and shiny Ty PM u make us laugh and give us joy

OH forgot to tell u. I got lvl 5 leth skill … Ty pm…. Yea u will say. Thats crap that is why u lvl it so fast.. Yea i know :) u gave me crapy skill to lvl 5 in 10 tries and lvl 3 multi in 11 tries but who cares :) ty pm for that skill Leth is kinda good for me couse it is lvl 5 :)

Forgot to say that i have 11 purple heroes i am soo damn happy. What ? yes i got heroes and what now? Damn i love to write to u PM… Ye ye u will laugh after 1 year when u myb see this post what will probably not happen xD U dont read this thread at all… well i am still happy :) Couse when i dont get ur answer i still think that u with no answer think that this is good post and that u dont need to answer it… yea i know u are good person….

well what to write for end…. I wish u earn more money from this adicts in this game :) Yea i know they are illl and that they are doing wrong things with giving u money but at least they make u happy? right? Yea u are happy when u see ur account in bank:) U must laugh at them. Yea i laugh to when i see when they ask refund for something :) Ye ye i know what u mean
Yes, they invest in nothing…. Damn i am on wrong way…. Happy happy happy. Yea my post is happy :) Well if u read it u will laugh myb u will be hapier then when u read other post this is for players not for u PM. They ask u to give them something… Nah why to give them… We are happy happy happy…. U are greatest maker of the games.Make more games…. More money…. More gold….. More more…. Yes it will be fun/….. yea u earned from this game enough who cares for it now…. MORE MONEY.. New game…. New game …. more money…. Change the name of maker that they dont know it is PM…. new game…. More money….. PM happy
NON GOLDERS HAPPY :))) MORE MONEY…..

+5 for this game

I am rly happy with this game. i see golders spaming forum for there procent …. Do y know guys how manny books i needed as non golder to get multi to lvl 4 last time Do u know how much time i visited visited visited visited to get upg book to upg it :)) AND I WAS HAPPY WHEN I UPG IT TO LVL 4
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))) LIke i am with leth 5 :))) happpy… and u talk about when u buy 100 upg books dont u think that make jelous others players ? That u hurt them with ur talking about skills lvl 10

This is game./….. Yes comeptive game :) even more comeptitve if u dont gold…. It is funny happy :) When u fucking see that he dont fucking care for u ? WHY THE FUCK U BUY GOLD FROM HIM? WHY? U THINK HE WILL GET BETTER TO U WHEN U GIVE HIM MORE MONEY? U THINK IT WILL STOP GAME FROM DIEING? NO NO NO Sorry happy post i will finish this… Make A STOP TO GOLDING TILL HE DONT DO SOMETHING OR U WILL RLY WASTE MORE GOLD… Dont quit… why to quit…. easiest way to surender is quiting …. TRY TO GIVE NORMAL BUT FUCKING NORMAL SUGESTION TO IMPROVE THIS GAME. this shity ass talk about 200-300 coupons per atack on pilar … ARE U FUCKING MAD? 200-300 lets say 250 :) 250*25 atacks couse i have 52 ap max 6250 Coupons o.O are u normal that is 6.2 gold ? in 10 days
62 gold in 1 month 186 gold ARE U NORMAL PM IS LOOSING MONEY/….. He need more money,,,,, if not here NEW GAME… more money…. Yea i will make thread… NEW GAME MORE MONEY :))) LIKE IT :)))

So we stop for now my hands are tired… comming b tomorow with new story :) And i will ask mods that my thread New Game More Money not be deleted and that they remove replies who dont have shit with that thread…. Yea i am joking guys i know u have better things to do :)) go drink :) Oh i fucked me now :) Yes i know u will not read this at all soo i dont know why i told u i was joking FU…. Go remove threads that nvilian post… That is job for which u are hired!

Oh Gb And i hope this looks like happy post when i click submit reply :))) Oh forgot to say or myb i did… Ty PM for this game. I dont know what i would do that this game dont exist :))) Go earn more money wish u best luck with it!

Flag Post

This latest patch may exacerbate things quite a bit, the rift between golders and non-golders will likely expand more from this patch than any other.

Also, I wish the new incentives were retroactive.

Flag Post

This seems good :) Specialy for those u gave to new starters :) But i think that giving them the purple at begining wouldnt kill u man :) But ur decison and i respect it what ever it is. We expect updates more often from now. Anything just to see that u are active! Keep spaming patch notes that u removed bugs every 3 days but just keep urself active a little bit on this game. The thing u did with books :) I must say gj. Well this is for now till someone dont check it

Edit: :) Just read this thread and noticed…. Yes we want more…. More we are starting to be hungry :) Myb u learn us that :P WEll point of what i wanted to say… U forgot rly to put same for items upg…. And u forgot to say… on that thread… And u non golders who used 10 books to lvl up lvl 2 multi i will return u upg books…. Nah, ofc i dont want it…. And probably i wouldnt ask u for it… I dont wonna beg u, just wonna say that u never mention non golders exept those newly starters…. Point of this, yes i agree golders for u are prior, well in any other game they also try to put them infront of non golders… But dont forget totaly for non golders…. But still i think this latest patch is myb advance for those latest we had…. And dont forget again i will say that patch come more quickly we want to see u again i say… That u are active like players of ur game….

And now i must say sugestion myb someone already said it:
1.Badges(35lvl buildings(DOnt need to put this couse i know lot of players who didnt even do the 30 lvl buildings couse reward is low), 10 Milions dmg on Pilar(U can see how much they did i hope trought u mechanisam, or the other option is by Galaxy rank), 1 Miliard dmg on pilar, 10 purple heroes,50 Full purple heroes(For golders ofc),100 pirates won, 1000 pirates won!)
2.Smae things like upg books for Gems upg.
3.Very smart for this what u did for starters just from herlvl3 card put lvl 4. And at start dont give magic book. Couse some myb will restart till they dont get good book. Or give them at the begin Combo book. I hope u understand.This will not kill u.
4.Say to one programer to go and fix the help text…. To finaly get normaln one :P myb u fixed it but i dont think so…. It is 1 day work… Or award player who will do it for u… Many will ask for it…..
5.Start to award players for ideas they give u. Ok this is how it go… This rly atract players to game… yea u will laugh me but it rly works…. U put anounce that u will award players for best ideas they give u or the best photo they will make for TW… or anything that come in ur brain, if it dont work, first anounce, put i will award players for best idea they give for comeption awards…. Or put something rly hard and put some decent price….lets sayi will award players with greatest story they will make about teamworld. That is for chapters and woh chapters. And u can later if u rly like it put it on chapters to be like that…U think that is easy story from chapter 1 to chapter 14 or 15… x7 conversations it is hard m8… Yes many will hate that u dont choose text… But we will see that u are active and that u read it that u finaly pay atention on us…. Many players that dont find intrested in game myb… will like ur weak competions and ur rewards.. Dont reward lot of players…
6.Get some moderator for forum or 4 of them…. give them 500 gold on month oh yea many will be jelous on them… but they will work hard that they earn it… Choose carefully that it dont be golder…. why? Couse they will not work as some nongolder for gold…. Also give 1 or 2 mods of those 4 or to all 4 chance to rule with world chat that they cant make other players feel bad and so on. Make aplication for that work. Or if u already have those modereators for forum i dont see they are active…. Try to find better ones…. DOnt pay them on the start… Make them work hard till they dont earn it….
Oh for now i think it is enough…. yea i can write for ever :P ANd also other players change answer throught this post with quote if u find something intresting or bad in it…..

Best regards, Error.

Flag Post

Flashing hero icon when a hero gains a level. Some times a hero that is reinforcing gains a level and I’m not aware of it till I actually check his/her stats.

Flag Post

In arena it says you need more 1 fights. Surely this should be you need 1 more fight(s). Just a grammar issue. :)

Flag Post

It would be nice if nasty yellow crystals could be traded for heavier stuff, even if at ridiculous rates:)

Flag Post

It would be nice if the starting vote for a leader can be reduced to 5 instead of 10.

Flag Post

Ok, it seems the “pillar holding gal merging during a pillar raid” bug is also possible with the “switch pillar in case we win” option, making people lose ap and coupon rewards. Would it be possible to deactivate that option while the gal’s pillar is under attack or to simply remove it completely?

Flag Post

For Spy Reports on Heroes, For their Skills, the skill level should show up on the Skill (instead of having to mouse over it).

That way, we can take a screenshot of it and make it easier for record keeping.

Flag Post

Please allow us to have 2 Mobile Fortresses in our fleets.
Perhaps they could help with being able to keep “spare ships”
a bit longer in fights like Pillar raids.

I rate the Mobile Fortress as equal in strength to the mother ship.
which is no better anyhoo. The stats for the fortress seem to be
there just for looks. Shouldn’t fleet strength go up equipping one
of those, not down?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jumalansa:

Ok, it seems the “pillar holding gal merging during a pillar raid” bug is also possible with the “switch pillar in case we win” option, making people lose ap and coupon rewards. Would it be possible to deactivate that option while the gal’s pillar is under attack or to simply remove it completely?

If you are talking about G64 and them hoping from Os to NM, it wasn’t a merge or a bug. They simply hopped over to NM. Those that ranked for NM prior to the hop still got coupons for the original NM that went down. Those that used ap/res galaxies for Os got carried over to the NEW NM when g64 hopped over. That is why when G64’s NM came out of protection, it only had 32M hp instead of the usual 150M with galaxies who previously hit Os already ranked. This 32M hp was what was left on G64’s Os before they made the hop to NM. Basically whatever was done on OS when g64 had it was carried over to NM when g64 hopped over. The only difference it made was an extra hour of protection g64 got plus the obvious push back on pillar times.

Flag Post

I actually do consider this a bug or a flaw, whatever is the appropriate word. When four of us were actively hitting Osborn last night, it was displaying old information, how could we possibly know that? I for one cannot spend money on the game at this time so I rely on my AP to hopefully find blues and the rare purple in chests. I wasted my AP on this pillar for nothing and had I known my damage would not count, I would have saved my AP for other actions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Auditrix:

I actually do consider this a bug or a flaw, whatever is the appropriate word. When four of us were actively hitting Osborn last night, it was displaying old information, how could we possibly know that? I for one cannot spend money on the game at this time so I rely on my AP to hopefully find blues and the rare purple in chests. I wasted my AP on this pillar for nothing and had I known my damage would not count, I would have saved my AP for other actions.

I don’t understand what you are saying. Whatever ap/res you used COUNTED. Just when g64 switched to NM, your dmg got transferred to NM and you had to wait an hour for it to come out of protection to continue. For example: Let’s say I used 10 ap and won all pvp on Os so I did a total of 5 hits. The 5 hits I did totaled up to be 1M dmg. When G64 switched to NM, the 1M I did on OS is now on the NEW NM. Hope this makes sense. Who are you in game? Maybe I can help you find your dmg.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fibreking:

I don’t understand what you are saying. Whatever ap/res you used COUNTED. Just when g64 switched to NM, your dmg got transferred to NM and you had to wait an hour for it to come out of protection to continue. For example: Let’s say I used 10 ap and won all pvp on Os so I did a total of 5 hits. The 5 hits I did totaled up to be 1M dmg. When G64 switched to NM, the 1M I did on OS is now on the NEW NM. Hope this makes sense. Who are you in game? Maybe I can help you find your dmg.

The damage did not transfer. We (g333) ranked second on osborn with 28.5m damage. Then you can see that on nitemare we ranked third, with 24m damage. Also, I only received coupons for nitemare (2000 coupons), there is no mention of a pillar reward giving me 2500 coupons in the past day.

Flag Post

If you are talking about G64 and them hoping from Os to NM, it wasn’t a merge or a bug. They simply hopped over to NM. Those that ranked for NM prior to the hop still got coupons for the original NM that went down. Those that used ap/res galaxies for Os got carried over to the NEW NM when g64 hopped over. That is why when G64’s NM came out of protection, it only had 32M hp instead of the usual 150M with galaxies who previously hit Os already ranked. This 32M hp was what was left on G64’s Os before they made the hop to NM. Basically whatever was done on OS when g64 had it was carried over to NM when g64 hopped over. The only difference it made was an extra hour of protection g64 got plus the obvious push back on pillar times.

Ah ok, thanks for the explanation (didn’t realize the previous record shown on Osborn was the one from the day before). Still I don’t see the usefulness of this function, except make a pillar free to be claimed.

Flag Post

some did their homeworks and some did not. Obviously the Mu support, DID NOT! Disappointing.

Flag Post

Ah ok, thanks for the explanation (didn’t realize the previous record shown on Osborn was the one from the day before). Still I don’t see the usefulness of this function, except make a pillar free to be claimed.

The only reason I can see someone doing this intentionally would be to push pillar times. If that is the case, it’s quite useful as one can push pillars back at least 1 hour at a time if not more.

Originally posted by Vinghiskhan:

The damage did not transfer. We (g333) ranked second on osborn with 28.5m damage. Then you can see that on nitemare we ranked third, with 24m damage. Also, I only received coupons for nitemare (2000 coupons), there is no mention of a pillar reward giving me 2500 coupons in the past day.

Ving, as Juma stated, the previous record shown on Os right now is from the day before so your 2500 coupons would have been awarded then. Now, if you had hit NM when G5 owned it, you will not see the dmg done now since pillars only record the immediate previous “fall”. Even though it’s not shown, if you ranked on NM when G5 owned it, you should have received coupons. 6/7 pillars went down yesterday so if you ranked on all 6, you should have gotten 6 pillar reward mails. I’m not sure if you kept them, but if you did, they should count up correct. The record shown on NM now is what it would have been on Os if there was no hop. Hope this helps clear things up.

Flag Post

“I don’t understand what you are saying. Whatever ap/res you used COUNTED. Just when g64 switched to NM, your dmg got transferred to NM and you had to wait an hour for it to come out of protection to continue. "

Ok going to try to be more clear. For some of us, the damage did not transfer. Regardless, even if it did, the display showing what we thought was our current rank of #2…..that made me keep hitting the pillar since I wanted to secure that #2 spot. Had it displayed correctly and showed us below rank #7, I would NOT have wasted AP on the pillar. The inaccurate screen showing gal 333 in second place was very deceptive.

Does that now make sense? While we were hitting the pillar, It showed us in 2nd place and according to you and others, we actually were no where near 2nd place. The inaccurate display made many of us waste all our AP.

Flag Post

Auditrix, I guess I don’t understand how what you said is possible. Let me try to put it in correct time sequence and see if it makes more sense.

1. G64 owned OS comes out of protection
2. Galaxies hit OS but Os does not go down
3. G5 owned NM comes out of protection when Os had 32M hp left
4. G5 NM dies and everyone gets coupons
5. When NM died, G64 hopped from Os to NM with its 32M hp from Os
6. Everything from Os transferred to G64 owned NM and G802 now claims Os instead of NM
7. An hour later, G64 owned NM comes out of protection with only 32M hp on pillar and all previous dmg done listed and ranked.
8. Whichever galaxies killed the remainder 32M on NM could have changed ranks.
9. G64 owned NM falls and everyone gets coupons.

That is pretty much the timeline. You said that you were looking at the wrong display which is very weird because you would have to be looking at the “previous” tab for OS to see G333’s 28.5M. If that is the case, I’m not sure why you would be looking at the previous tab in the 1st place. If you were hitting Os, it means G64 hasn’t made the hop yet. This means nothing has transferred yet. As soon as g64 makes that hop to NM, Os is closed. You can no longer hit it even if you are in an already made team.

Flag Post

to be quite fair. Point 3 was off. Osborn had 22M HP left, upon switching to Nitemare, it gain the extra 10M.

Copied from the Patch Note FEB 13. 2012.

When a galaxy takes over a new pillar while have an existing one, they are only giving 1 hour protection instead of 24. Further more, the new Pillar’s HP will be the lower amount of 25M and their old pillar’s HP + 10M. All personal and galaxy damages from the old abandoned pillar are also copied over to the new pillar.