Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 100

3872 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

to be quite fair. Point 3 was off. Osborn had 22M HP left, upon switching to Nitemare, it gain the extra 10M.

Copied from the Patch Note FEB 13. 2012.

When a galaxy takes over a new pillar while have an existing one, they are only giving 1 hour protection instead of 24. Further more, the new Pillar’s HP will be the lower amount of 25M and their old pillar’s HP + 10M. All personal and galaxy damages from the old abandoned pillar are also copied over to the new pillar.

Ah, good catch! I forgot about the healing.

Flag Post

Please allow us to get full purple titanium set ?
Add it on coupons mall ?
Make an extreme GS with more cards in hands and who summon more cards at once which gives purp set in drafts ?
Create gem WoH boss, which fragments can be drawn by finishing normal WoH raid and which would give purp set in drafts ?
Or make possible to merge 2 same blue pieces of set for something as 30K coupons and 5 purp crystals (or more) ?

Flag Post

Welll i dont see this as PM good solution of making money, but i guess it is not bad idea when u look it in other way than pm look it…. We could get some tournaments in something where we will not fight for stupid stones or woh items, Give us something like upg books as rewards gems to enhace equip… Is that so bad? Many non golders would find that only way to keep them selves in competitive way Well just a sugestion so i would like to get some answer why is that bad and will it happen ever!

Flag Post

Well being here since the start of WoH I have observed something very apparent. Getting crystals to make your skill is a MAJOR effort that requires TONS of AP to achieve. I see many posts about it and I hear a lot about it in game. One thing that did help was being able to decompose gear to get gems.

I offer another solution to getting those pesky gems that you need.
Let us decompose higher rank gems to make lower rank ones. One of the major problems is lack of low level gems, not high level ones.

Myself for example has 10 blues and 5 purples, but I have no skills to use them on because the demand for the lower crystals is so heavy.

As an aid to everyone in their strife to get better skills in WoH, I ask that the higher level gems be available to be transmuted into multiples of the gem the level before it.
Thank you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jul7493:
Create gem WoH boss, which fragments can be drawn by finishing normal WoH raid and which would give purp set in drafts ?

Gem WoH boss would be a great idea, visiting giving WoH based drops seems very on-theme.

Flag Post

@playmage: I would like to obtain AP Restore item from mall, with coupons. It is creating a gap and balance problem as AP is the only limitation to do something in game. Thanks in advance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sinverquenza:

@playmage: I would like to obtain AP Restore item from mall, with coupons. It is creating a gap and balance problem as AP is the only limitation to do something in game. Thanks in advance.

Wouldn’t work. Because that would make the stronger people just have more AP to hit more things. The higher ups already RARELY run out of ships.

Flag Post

Hi all :)Such a nice day today :)

@Sinverquenza I think getting ap refill with coupons is a little bad idea… That is rly the stuff that golders should only have… And i think also that ap refill is not something we mostly need and on hiting pilar then golders and non golders could be almost equal what is not soo smart choice…Another thing if u look it on the other way also… Imagine 30 mmbs who hit pilar buy refil ap…. They get better position on pilar get more coupons and almost retreve the coupons they gave for the ap refill…. Soo i think that is not so fair

I wanted to ask PM: What u think that u add for new beginers VIP card exept that MB Myb they would advance faster with it? Couse of tavern refreshes or replace it with tavern card=hero card…. And also newer gamers would see the full benifit of that thing… Myb even they would buy it for gold later or if in some galaxy that earn coupons they would buy it with it…

Flag Post

My suggestion is for PM aka Playmage to reply more especially to our feedbacks. At least let us know which ones you’re thinking about. Heck, I’ve heard from so many you don’t reply to their private mails either so what DO you reply to? It’s just so pointless for us to suggest anything without any feedback.

Also, you rarely reply to game mechanism questions, many are beginning to wonder if you really don’t know your own game? Maybe your developers can make a kong account to chat with us? At this point, I’m thinking anything you don’t reply to, you have no answer to…am I correct in this assumption?

Flag Post

1.-PM, is there any chance at all to add skill rank power? We have hero power rank, but that’s just based on WAR.
2.-Is there any way you could fix the wins Rank deducting those wins which come from WAR missions? I would like to know who are the people who have actually wond more real PVP’s. That’s all.

Thanks in advance

Flag Post

Just got the fourth metal fragment to create the metal boss gem. Clicked create all my fragments disappeared and i was left with the ones that weren’t necessary for the creation of the gem but i received no gem. :(

Flag Post

yes :D:D:D:D:D rofl ^^ hhahahahahaha hehehe rofl xDDDDD
wtf xDDD
oh yes please pm do this :D:D:D

G8 POWER ;)
Originally posted by Sinverquenza:

Flag Post

After 2 months of saying bad thoughts now i am here to say TY:)))
SO Thank You PlayMage For giving me upg book to finaly Lvl up that multi on which i puted 20 Upgrade books :)))

U are now kind to me :))) And this was not joke :))

Best Regards!

Flag Post

Nearly 500k coupons spent on skill books now. Still no triple. Yeh it’s all to do with chance but feels like my ip has been triple blocked. How the people getting 5+ ???

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

Nearly 500k coupons spent on skill books now. Still no triple. Yeh it’s all to do with chance but feels like my ip has been triple blocked. How the people getting 5+ ???

I even have extra multis in my inventory. Sheesh, cant get rid of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

you say nearly 500k as if that number should be impressive. It’s not. I’d ask if you got any multi’s or dodges since they share the same odds but I suspect you’d just say no to make your cause look better.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Lift the 50 Friend Cap. There are player that need friend to unlock heroes slot. Since, the game is not that lively, it is harder to get enough friend for the slot. Also, it help with other factors in the game. Example player with 5th and 6th planet, will be able to help player outside of their galaxy access to WoH Pirate for XP via visit. Just more Option, just sayin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IlwynSilverstar:

Can we get some kind of galaxy vault so we can store or trade items? I have great luck in getting items from mall that are totally useless to me. Instead of selling them back for a few credits, I’d rather donate them to someone that may need it.

We need an extra hard summoner and extra hard general? They don’t seem to be challenging enough anymore at the current level and it’d be nice to have some better drops. How about some sound effects too when in these raids?

Since we have a counter for skill books, what about a counter now for gems?

Why is the max level for heroes at 70 and not at 100? And when will level 60 equipment be available?

We should have the ability to have a chance to select a different avatar profile, not race, just a different look to the one we have already. Change it up a bit and make it more interesting. Maybe have a new face, hair style or color, something different. Or how about a new race for those just starting the game?

+1 for voult but it will be abused :( Dont know if it will be posible….
+1 for this one… Myb purple equip in it more ress more craft ress + pilar cristaly in each
Dont know if it will be good couse gems u can buy with coupons and UB u cant. PM would give better answer… Myb when golders use much more golds it will be dont in future patches but still think myb it will be not fair to golders… DOnt know rly….
Wow slow a little bit 70 is to much for now ….. I cant get as non golder 65 when i would get 100 ? Lot of unbalanced game then….
New race would bring new players about other things i dont know …. Next Race Alliens … with Wave wepons? I mean something like psyho waves xD I am not that insipirated now :) Myb someone else will be better :P

And if i already talk i would like to give sugestion… New device in atack we have only atack hit and leth… Dont know how to call it xD But it will work like this each lvl 1% gives procent to atack weakest unit… If enemy have MF It will have chance to dont atack that….it will have chance to atack other target… It will change also constructions of game… And it will make that MF wont be soo tanky like now :( Myb u could make something like that with changes xD Dont know how will it work test it and see :P Myb it would be total crap :D

edit:Forgot to say :) Also devices with lowering armor would be nice :) We would then all use Lower tiers of Ships To lower armor to tanky units that biger units can make more dmg later…. And it work only for 1 round … Bad thing couse we would use it only one 1 hero ships :( and myb it would be again bad sugestion :P

Flag Post

Can we get some kind of galaxy vault so we can store or trade items? I have great luck in getting items from mall that are totally useless to me. Instead of selling them back for a few credits, I’d rather donate them to someone that may need it.

We need an extra hard summoner and extra hard general? They don’t seem to be challenging enough anymore at the current level and it’d be nice to have some better drops. How about some sound effects too when in these raids?

Why is the max level for heroes at 70 and not at 100? And when will level 60 equipment be available?

We should have the ability to have a chance to select a different avatar profile, not race, just a different look to the one we have already. Change it up a bit and make it more interesting. Maybe have a new face, hair style or color, something different. Or how about a new race for those just starting the game?

Already opens the gate to abuse, we’ve been through this before…

Don’t care much about WoH, so that’s a wash.

More laughing at those giant golders, all those gems spammed and wasted.

Now these two suggestions are probably among to most ludicrous I’ve read on this forum maybe barring those giant run on sentences the size of an average post. Level 100 cap, are you kidding? That’d completely skyrocket power in such a way that causes many imbalances, the reason current level cap is okay is because golders do not overly escalate in a way relative to new players due to the leveling slope that allows non-golders to get decently close but not to the same place level wise, this just crushes what’s currently in place and since empirically, pillars will adapt meaning the role of non golders is squished under this silly proposal of yours.

And the zinger, boom, all those gems gone, I’m sure people will be happy to know their equip’s value has dropped heavily. See DW, people will not be happy about this unless they aren’t linked to things that this update crushes, e.g. every big golder.

Don’t care about visuals too much.

Flag Post

ye listen too waraxe he is the only playing this game right ;)
no try too make game better just pick on others :)
as golder i feel sorry for you waraxe ;) wont mommy buy gold? :(
dont think silver wrote this too make waraxe delighted ;)

Flag Post

+1 :)

Originally posted by Neokryton:

Suggestion: Lift the 50 Friend Cap. There are player that need friend to unlock heroes slot. Since, the game is not that lively, it is harder to get enough friend for the slot. Also, it help with other factors in the game. Example player with 5th and 6th planet, will be able to help player outside of their galaxy access to WoH Pirate for XP via visit. Just more Option, just sayin.

Flag Post

1) People would only abuse it for alts or friends or whatever. If the idea had limits then I’d be for it. Like no purple items or no enchanted items or no coupon/gold related items,,, etc. If it’s just green/blue items then there really is no harm. I’d have to say no to skills, upgrade and gems however. Pretty much anything green/blue and not enchanted really couldn’t harm anyone.

2) If you want a challenge then do them with 3 instead of 4. Beyond the annoyingly hard odds to get 1 of the items in the set there is little benefit to doing woh beyond rushing normal as is

3) I like the idea personally but at the same time I didn’t spend a small fortune getting lvl 10 items. The try counters benefit non-golders for sure but ultimately piss off the golders that did it the hard way.

4) Level is capped at 2x your highest possible building. Considering I’m one of the oldest members in this game I can tell you truthfully it is near impossible to get a hero to 70 without gold yet alone 100 in the year+ I’ve been here. Ok, maybe with 2x exp and doing nothing but 6th planet pirate raids but even though that’s an insane amount of time. The only people that will benefit from that will be those that pay to gain their levels. An extra 30 levels is 60+120+120 more stats and that’s only 70 to 100, that doesn’t take into consideration non-golders that don’t even have lvl 60 hero’s. The amount of exp needed to level is WAY too high for this and it would only non-golders back even further

5) All though I’m not one for visuals, I’m sure others are. This really has no effect on the game good or bad so I see no harm nor reason to refuse it.

Flag Post

L65 isnt hard too get if dont gold lol… but L70 you wont get fast(if lazzy)…
Balvanbidon: wouldnt we need more slots 2 put those devices in?
i guess non golders should have free gems/books/build/tech/heros upgrades Lmax right waraxe? so leechers can rank up fast and golders would need too spend more ;) win win pm… and waraxe happy i bet ;)

btw waraxe gems you dont need too gold ^^ get your self in a pillar galaxy matey ;) you will soon see that you dont need too waste all mommy`s cash on gems you know will fail about 99%!! ;);)

Flag Post

My argument against it isn’t about non golders getting stronger, I’ve made no such move, if you believe golders are at a disadvantage maybe you should reassess yourself relative to any non golder? It’s about a rift between non golders and golders that would get far too wide because of some people escalate their spending to ridiculous degrees, maybe someone in g8 or who left might know about that (especially to a point it becomes worrisome for one’s finances)?

The way EXP functions in this game means getting from level 69 to 70 is significantly more difficult than going from level 68 to 69, while there is a good justification for this mechanism when you push the level cap to the extremes without any modifications, things get messy. In addition an increase in level cap by 30 is unprecedented and given how some people tend to spend would create massive imbalances.

Now that I’ve substantiated a claim for why this would make the game worse, the burden is on you to provide a convincing argument why this would do any good for the game.

My status as a golder doesn’t matter, I’m sure even some ex-golders who spent a ton would be pissed by this as well.

I think Silver wrote the post without thinking at the very least, probably with some stupid justification as otherwise I wouldn’t see a post like that.

I’m aware of how to get gems but my complaint is oriented in the direction of those who already gemmed, all of that goes to waste and considering you were practically crying about how hard it was to gem gear I’m sure they will be equally amused.

Flag Post

i know some guys will be pissed with this one :) But i saw in one game this… On begining u choose ur caracther and that is ur hero with who u start…. It is not metter of the game… soo that hero at begin is lvl 1 and it is grey… After lvling it to lvl 20 what was a month of playing it went green then on lvl 50 it was i think blue or red something and after that on lvl 75 it was i dont know but i think orange…. So what u think for new beginers u give such thing…. And thing is…. In that game if u want all those stats u lost couse it was grey bonus stats were low….. very low then green… then blue ….. then purple …. Only chance is to restat that hero… xD think about this pm :) Myb it would be nice to help beginers… make it… lvl 10 green… lvl 20 blue…. lvl 40 purple….. it will be some nice hero with bad stats… and if it is restated it will be very good :) When players start to play they will have to chose profesion like builder siencist- drivers of war ships or drivers of heavy ships like tanks :)

DOnt know we have finaly active guys on forum who could judge this :) And even if player dont gold he would have some mid blue hero :)i didnt calculated but i think that wouldnt be so unfair for us old players :) Also why this i sugest …. couse myb new players would be intrigued with this to try it :)

Some guy said to change avatars… I would like to see my girl dresed :) These tits make me anoyed :( And my friend didnt want to start this game he said it is for kids when he looked the pictures :) Myb something more formal would myb bring some new players dont know u decide that :P