Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 101

3922 posts

Flag Post

im sure its been mentioned before, but it would be nice to have the SERVER TIME not only in the mailbox, but perhaps by the space around the phantom nebula link button? or as part of the frame with gold res and such?

when organizing for the game and planning things getting a standard time understood can be a hassle, i’ve gotten around it but having EVERYONE see the same time, server time as a standard would be the obvious choice, would make it far easier to manage plans in game. not to mention it simply would be a nice feature. our computers show our time at all times, and its easy to find, but finding the server time i often forget where it is and waste tome flipping through tabs. having the standard time in a corner to look up is a hassle we could do without, and it isn’t a huge task to fix compared to many bugs and glitches. i think this change would be well appreciated by active players with very minor effort to create.

its a simple feature, but its a nice commodity i hope youll consider
-Lokigamer

Flag Post

Can an option as “Decompose” or “Recycle” be added to skill cards for WoH?

Flag Post

Crystal trade to get rid off 1000’s of yellow crystals!! Amount of times people have suggested this! Or being able to sell crystals. 100 yellows for 5 greens or 100 yellows= 10k creds. Please PM do something about this.

Flag Post

Auction bidding:
Adjust it so the only people that can bid on an item, after it has been reset back to 30, are those that had already bid on it prior

Flag Post

Auction Bidding:

The current way of displaying “same” galaxy bidding is only in italic font, which is easily overlook. When one is in a rush. IF it is possible, maybe change the color of the amount bid rather than it italic font. A bright Orange or Red will suffice.

WoH Raid;

Perhaps, give people more reason to play it. IE currently it only being played as the 5 Daily prizes or when someone is helping their friends.

What, I am trying to say, as in the past. As it does not consume AP, its an alternative for people to continue playing it, to collect lesser reward from finishing it once their 5 Daily prizes is gone. This will give people option to do something in the game.

Maybe each win give x amount of point base level setting. Set up a trade in point area for people to exchange, similar to coupon. Instead of Premium items for PVP base, it give more WoH base reward. Like Hero cards up to Blue; Gem Raid Fragments up to demon. Maybe even lesser Talent/VIP/Hero Slot.

Points being that, it give people something to do in the game, while AP is recharging. It does not alter the current game in any way with regard to PVP/Pillar. It serves as a “grinding” method for players that wish to get some edge or way to catch up to the older player in the game. Both Golder and Non Golder benefits, while giving dedicated player that willing to grind. Maybe we see less Afking on the game, which at time suck the life out of all chat. ;__;

Flag Post

Next update PM please spice things up. Perhaps have Ch14 armies ultra tough so even if gold takes weeks to get. An idea I had was armies so massive impossible to beat, but as you hit them – the ships you destroy reduce the army you fight next time. Perhaps throw in 1% chance to get 24hr time reduce from these missions or 4hr for 5% as initially it will be daunting to have to constantly rebuild your ships.

Also buff xp of all pirates next update so newer players can catch up to the then 7th planet holders faster.

Flag Post

People may be dropping their armies to avoid losses against the G25 pillar, but if this doesn’t already run into the extra losses when mostly unequipped, then make it so to make them pay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

People may be dropping their armies to avoid losses against the G25 pillar, but if this doesn’t already run into the extra losses when mostly unequipped, then make it so to make them pay.

well hard too wach 14 galaxys at 1 time :P and when you hit you shouldnt be allowed 2 raise army above what you had when you did pvp :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by n0aX:

Can an option as “Decompose” or “Recycle” be added to skill cards for WoH?

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

Crystal trade to get rid off 1000’s of yellow crystals!! Amount of times people have suggested this! Or being able to sell crystals. 100 yellows for 5 greens or 100 yellows= 10k creds. Please PM do something about this.

+1

Flag Post
Originally posted by dirtyer:

well hard too wach 14 galaxys at 1 time :P and when you hit you shouldnt be allowed 2 raise army above what you had when you did pvp :)

Well I just want the penalty implemented for attacking, so when they attack with less than 25% of their capacity they lose extra :).

Flag Post

Well I just want the penalty implemented for attacking, so when they attack with less than 25% of their capacity they lose extra :).

Well non-golders have been doing this for a long time – and it will effectively cut them out of pillars. Also it will force everyone to make a troll galaxy like G25 wherein all have lethality and fighters. Therefor it would not be good for the game to add increased damage for attacking with less ships.

Flag Post
Originally posted by claytonde:

Well non-golders have been doing this for a long time – and it will effectively cut them out of pillars. Also it will force everyone to make a troll galaxy like G25 wherein all have lethality and fighters. Therefor it would not be good for the game to add increased damage for attacking with less ships.

Maybe then he’ll change up the pillar mechanic :p.

Flag Post

Please add the ability for vices to send all-galaxy mail. This has been suggested before, but i reiterate, this is a small fix that would make a big difference. :)

Flag Post

Hello,

I suggest the addition of tournament in terms of Knock Out and the prize for winning be either a purple woh gear or a random main game gear. Please take notice for the next expansion.

Kind regards

Takeur

Flag Post

Hi there,

There is a slight “imbalance” about something, which i would like to ask if it is possible to make a patch about.

“Golder” – Skill removal – hero reset.

Those are only available with gold, which makes it obviously impossible for people who do not buy gold with real money, or who are not lucky to be golded by others. So if you do not have gold for this option, you are just waiting till you can donate or get golded. Which most of the people do not achieve and leave this game.

So that brings the term “golder” into this game, as it is something to be insulted at, such as “oh he is golder – he is noob actually but he has money this is why he is strong.”

For God’s sake, donating money to a game is a normal thing. However making some options to only for people who are able to donate, it can be considered as “discrimination” by others,therefore ends being called as “golder”.

As an option to solve that “issue”, and good example of free2play gaming balance, there are games created by “Perfect World, Inc.” This company is making mmorpg games, free2play with mall items. However they have “gold buy” in game, with game money like 1 gold for 500k, and for example one item for 200 gold. So either you buy gold with real money – cash – or grind in game and get gold from gold npc. This way noone is nagging about items (or game mechanics such as skill removal here) that they cannot obtain without spending real money.

Thanks for reading.

Flag Post
Originally posted by n0aX:

Hi there,

There is a slight “imbalance” about something, which i would like to ask if it is possible to make a patch about.

“Golder” – Skill removal – hero reset.

Those are only available with gold, which makes it obviously impossible for people who do not buy gold with real money, or who are not lucky to be golded by others. So if you do not have gold for this option, you are just waiting till you can donate or get golded. Which most of the people do not achieve and leave this game.

So that brings the term “golder” into this game, as it is something to be insulted at, such as “oh he is golder – he is noob actually but he has money this is why he is strong.”

For God’s sake, donating money to a game is a normal thing. However making some options to only for people who are able to donate, it can be considered as “discrimination” by others,therefore ends being called as “golder”.

As an option to solve that “issue”, and good example of free2play gaming balance, there are games created by “Perfect World, Inc.” This company is making mmorpg games, free2play with mall items. However they have “gold buy” in game, with game money like 1 gold for 500k, and for example one item for 200 gold. So either you buy gold with real money – cash – or grind in game and get gold from gold npc. This way noone is nagging about items (or game mechanics such as skill removal here) that they cannot obtain without spending real money.

Thanks for reading.

I’d like hero reset and skill removal to become more available :p. It helps especially with MFs, since many try rushing an MF and end up with a crappy but skilled up hero…

Flag Post

So…My opinion it’s that you should make a second version of the game,or reset the actual game mechanics.Allow us to use our mind/our real power in a battle,not just luck with some “unfair” proc’s.You should make the game in a way that it’s won’t be necessary for players to buy gold to be “some1” in the game.For me actually-I got in all my playtime only 1 Triple skill,some players got even more than necessary,without buying gold.Even to get rid of a skill from a hero costs money…At least allow us to get gold free,any gold ammounts counts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaLight:

So…My opinion it’s that you should make a second version of the game,or reset the actual game mechanics.Allow us to use our mind/our real power in a battle,not just luck with some “unfair” proc’s.You should make the game in a way that it’s won’t be necessary for players to buy gold to be “some1” in the game.For me actually-I got in all my playtime only 1 Triple skill,some players got even more than necessary,without buying gold.Even to get rid of a skill from a hero costs money…At least allow us to get gold free,any gold ammounts counts.

Maybe make it easier to get the skills but keep leveling them up hard. A little bit of luck is fine but maybe have skills scale power upwards.

An interesting question to ponder for the entire playerbase: should the game move towards a more individually oriented direction so that those with little time have flexibility or should the game move towards more galactic coordination not in a pillar format that allows people’s schedules to coordinate. Or maybe a combination? I guess orienting suggestions and by extension patches around this standard would probably be pretty cool and help bring back some life.

Flag Post

Remove the Friend cap, srsly! New player need friend for Hero slot bonus + Spin bonus. Older player mostly had their friendlist cluster. The fact that we can’t add(without removing) new player, are detrimental to the game. They will get discourage, that nobody are accepting them, in turn drive them off the game, due to lack of interactions/guidance.

Without new player to replace the one that quit, the game loses it activity/community. New player to the game, are already hard to come by, driving them off any further just bad for the cycle.

Flag Post

Still buying magic books EVERY day with coupons…. still no good skills. every time im getting hit, speed, lethality…. i havent gotten any good skills in so long… wtf is with these rates, do i just have absolutely horrible luck? or am i blocked from getting anything good >.>

Flag Post

Just be happy you get skill books in general.

(waves my triple)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

Still buying magic books EVERY day with coupons…. still no good skills. every time im getting hit, speed, lethality…. i havent gotten any good skills in so long… wtf is with these rates, do i just have absolutely horrible luck? or am i blocked from getting anything good >.>

I feel your pain. I’ve given up with them now.

Flag Post

Im going to continue trying for one more week. if i dont get a good skill book im just going to stop nbuying them… its complete bs

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

Im going to continue trying for one more week. if i dont get a good skill book im just going to stop nbuying them… its complete bs

I’m saving for Easter now not wasting any more coupons. Hope you get something good though.