Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 102

3910 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by IlwynSilverstar:

Can we have 2 more skill slots added to our heroes for a total of 10?

That eliminates the strategy of picking your favorite 8, might as well make it 14 while you are at it.

Flag Post

Iiwyn just wants to make the gap between the players who cannot get skills and golders even bigger….

Flag Post

can we sell our equips to the auction plz :(? I have like 20+ useless blues/purple equips and I cant get rid of them w/o selling it for cheap prices. or at least let us trade it to other ppl bcuz now its a waste of equips.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phamat1223:

can we sell our equips to the auction plz :(? I have like 20+ useless blues/purple equips and I cant get rid of them w/o selling it for cheap prices. or at least let us trade it to other ppl bcuz now its a waste of equips.

I agree … I would love to pass some nicely gemmed blues on to galaxy mates.
Or at least get some refund that is worthwhile.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolhandlp:

Hopefully some kind of “decompose” function, kind of like WoH gear.
Example: Decompose a gemmed item to produce x number of gems.

Flag Post

It’d also help newer people catch up and perhaps become more interested in the game.

Flag Post

I have a suggestion

I’d like to make a suggestion that all of the suggestions in this section should actually be looked at and considered by PM and the others that make this game otherwise lock this crap.

102 pages of bullshit and the only things that get added/changed are the ones people post outside of this thread

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian:

I have a suggestion

I’d like to make a suggestion that all of the suggestions in this section should actually be looked at and considered by PM and the others that make this game otherwise lock this crap.

102 pages of bullshit and the only things that get added/changed are the ones people post outside of this thread

+1

Flag Post

Can we have a tavern button, like the collect button, that will automatically refresh all of our taverns in one go, and then simply tell us in a single screen the results, like the CC task view?

Flag Post

another thought. If we can’t sell our gear in auction, what if we could get 1/10th of its value in gold for the items if we no longer wanted them at a tavern as a gold for items trade in? you would see a lot more people happy to get items in a mall lottery, no matter how sucky.

Flag Post

too much free gold. How about just 1 for all blues and 3 for each purple?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat:

too much free gold. How about just 1 for all blues and 3 for each purple?

Originally posted by EvilGM:

another thought. If we can’t sell our gear in auction, what if we could get 1/10th of its value in gold for the items if we no longer wanted them at a tavern as a gold for items trade in? you would see a lot more people happy to get items in a mall lottery, no matter how sucky.

Flag Post

Well, was talking to G12. I made this idea/suggestion: We can have galaxy chapters with those with a lvl 2 or lvl 3 wonder. you work with your galaxy (2-7 people in a group) to beat the galaxy pirates. When you get further in the chapters, the pirates require more and more teamwork. At the end of the chapterline, you get an awesome reward (maybe a purple item, vip?)

Flag Post

Well, was talking to G12. I made this idea/suggestion: We can have galaxy chapters with those with a lvl 2 or lvl 3 wonder. you work with your galaxy (2-7 people in a group) to beat the galaxy pirates. When you get further in the chapters, the pirates require more and more teamwork. At the end of the chapterline, you get an awesome reward (maybe a purple item, vip?)

another reason for people to cry about big galaxies being over powered and getting all the benefits.

Flag Post

another reason for people to cry about big galaxies being over powered and getting all the benefits.

if it would be that reward (everyone can get), why would people cry? they wouldnt be required to do the chapters anyway, and after the 1st completion its totally rewardless.

Point is: it brings some gals together, not for the reward only.

Flag Post

if it would be that reward (everyone can get), why would people cry? they wouldnt be required to do the chapters anyway, and after the 1st completion its totally rewardless.

Point is: it brings some gals together, not for the reward only.

people actively seek reasons to cry in this game. Your idea would be an easy one for them to find and cry about.

Flag Post

No idea will please everyone ;)

Flag Post

welcome to TW where ever idea pisses off everyone

Flag Post

No more than the trolls of TW.

Flag Post

you’re right! The trolls shouldn’t post anything at all and then nothing would ever get posted/bumped/responded to.

Great idea! I can tell you really thought that one out

Flag Post

you’re right! The trolls shouldn’t post anything at all and then nothing would ever get posted/bumped/responded to.

On the other hand, it’s only your perception. lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by jumalansa:

On the other hand, it’s only your perception. lol

What is your perception level?

Flag Post

Oh, Neo…

NO MUS whatsoever. lol

Was just pointing out that one’s judgement doesn’t automatically reflect reality. :P

Flag Post

Oh, Neo…

NO MUS whatsoever. lol

Was just pointing out that one’s judgement doesn’t automatically reflect reality. :P

what “reality” is it you are living in because it clearly doesn’t have this game nor these forums in it

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:

Oh, Neo…

NO MUS whatsoever. lol

what “reality” is it you are living in because it clearly doesn’t have this game nor these forums in it

lol, your assertion… again.