Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 111

3964 posts

Flag Post

+2 to stalliga

Flag Post

Need more than 50 AP to survive in TW. :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

Thanks Playmage. Instead of giving me 20 yellow crystals for insane summoner that nobody needs/wants i now get 30. Anybody that is doing insane WoH does not need yellow crystals, scrap these as a prize. This is not a prize it is an insult. Give me a boobyprize instead like 1 credit. That would actually have more worth.

SUPPORT THIS POST!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galaxy8:
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Krazycat:

BRING BACK THE FRIEND BAR!
MAKE IT BETTER THIS TIME AND TAKE UP HALF THE SCREEN

+2013

For the record, we kicked him.

Yeah we rejected that guy

Last I looked, he was back

Flag Post
Originally posted by swcooper:
Originally posted by Galaxy8:
Originally posted by Krazycat:

BRING BACK THE FRIEND BAR!
MAKE IT BETTER THIS TIME AND TAKE UP HALF THE SCREEN

+2013

For the record, we kicked him.

Yeah we rejected that guy

Last I looked, he was back

TECHNICALLY he was never in g8 to start with so he is not “back”.
He was added to g8 because many members of g8 talk daily about wanting to quit but can’t find a reason to. Well, Naboo decided to provide us with a reason to quit and never look back. Our leader knows how to motivate, YEAP!

Flag Post

Ever since WoH as been introduce how many of us have gain an excess yellow crystal but not enough green crystal. I was thinking that maybe the best way to fix this problem is to have a trading system. Something like 10:1 ratio. This mean that for every 10 yellow you can trade for a green, 10 green for a blue and 10 blue for a purple. Or something like that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kasholation:

Ever since WoH as been introduce how many of us have gain an excess yellow crystal but not enough green crystal. I was thinking that maybe the best way to fix this problem is to have a trading system. Something like 10:1 ratio. This mean that for every 10 yellow you can trade for a green, 10 green for a blue and 10 blue for a purple. Or something like that.

Good idea. I would also like it if you could trade credits for crystals or another resource, because some of us have an excess of the regular resources, but want to be able to craft. So they should really add new ways to get the crystals.

Flag Post

Another idea along the lines of that is that coupons are kind of hard to come by, because not every galaxy has a pillar to donate to and you can’t get very many coupons in the daily spin, so they should have a way to trade credits, energy, and more ways with ore, to get coupons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blagin415:
Originally posted by kasholation:

Good idea. I would also like it if you could trade credits for crystals or another resource, because some of us have an excess of the regular resources, but want to be able to craft. So they should really add new ways to get the crystals.

If you have access resources give it to me ^^. Lately i jut never have enough resource i barely make can get 5 mil cred lol. Then again that is the cost of try leveling all my building to 30 ><. Almost there though almost all my planet buildings are 27

Flag Post
Originally posted by blagin415:

Another idea along the lines of that is that coupons are kind of hard to come by, because not every galaxy has a pillar to donate to and you can’t get very many coupons in the daily spin, so they should have a way to trade credits, energy, and more ways with ore, to get coupons.

the more power you have the more resources you gain from PVP. That being said, stronger players would earn tons more resources and have access to even MORE coupons furthering the wambulance nonsense over the player gap.

Flag Post

Well this game is so inbalanced, bugged, fucked up, user not friendly, that my suggestion is to quit this game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by hyhyh:

Well this game is so inbalanced, bugged, fucked up, user not friendly, that my suggestion is to quit this game! Meanwhile I’ll sit in G8 and talk about how great quitting would be but I’m kinda like a drug addict in that i can’t leave.

Just for clarity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hyhyh:

Well this game is so inbalanced, bugged, fucked up, user not friendly, that my suggestion is to quit this game!

I support u hyh!:D
Maybe this will make PM kill this game and make a new game that might be good:P

Flag Post

I’ve said it once, I’ve said it twice, I’ve said it plenty of times, but I’ll keep repeating myself until I’m heard:

LET ME SPY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN PROTECTION AND FRIENDS !!!

Flag Post

Why do players that have played this game for a period of months slate the game. Your clearly not gunna stop playing…

Flag Post

REMOVE THE FRIEND CAP (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Emoticon for Chat, especial (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻!!

w00t page 112 TOP SIDE! 112 page of suggestion, that had no meaning!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

REMOVE THE FRIEND CAP (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Emoticon for Chat, especial (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻!!

w00t page 112 TOP SIDE! 112 page of suggestion, that had no meaning!

Congrats!
112 pages of which maybe 3 suggestions have been considered

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian:

Why do players that have played this game for a period of months slate the game. Your clearly not gunna stop playing…

Why do players that have played this game for a period of months slate the game(?) You’re clearly not going to stop playing…

FIXED!

I assumed your first sentence was asking a question but for the life of me I couldn’t find a question mark!

Your second sentence suggests ownership of a ‘clearly’ with your usage of “Your clearly”. Since I do not believe there is such an object, that can have ownership over it, called a ‘clearly’ I have to assume you meant “You’re” or “You are”.

“Gunna” isn’t a word even by Ebonics standards/definitions. That’s just horrible.

I be butcherin the English language.

“They see me rollin’. They hatin’.” Chamillionaire – Ridin’ Dirty

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:
Originally posted by nvillian:

Why do players that have played this game for a period of months slate the game(?) You’re clearly not going to stop playing…

FIXED!

I assumed your first sentence was asking a question but for the life of me I couldn’t find a question mark!

Your second sentence suggests ownership of a ‘clearly’ with your usage of “Your clearly”. Since I do not believe there is such an object, that can have ownership over it, called a ‘clearly’ I have to assume you meant “You’re” or “You are”.

“Gunna” isn’t a word even by Ebonics standards/definitions. That’s just horrible.

I be butcherin the English language.

“They see me rollin’. They hatin’.” Chamillionaire – Ridin’ Dirty

“They see me rollin’. They hatin’.” – Waraxe

Plagarism be good.