Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 112

3914 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian:
Originally posted by stalliga888:

Why do players that have played this game for a period of months slate the game. Your clearly not gunna stop playing…

Why do players that have played this game for a period of months slate the game(?) You’re clearly not going to stop playing…

FIXED!

I assumed your first sentence was asking a question but for the life of me I couldn’t find a question mark!

Your second sentence suggests ownership of a ‘clearly’ with your usage of “Your clearly”. Since I do not believe there is such an object, that can have ownership over it, called a ‘clearly’ I have to assume you meant “You’re” or “You are”.

“Gunna” isn’t a word even by Ebonics standards/definitions. That’s just horrible.

Didn’t realise a TimeWorld forum thread had to be written in English prose. _
Secondly the first line wasn’t a question in the conventional sense, it was rhetorical….

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Raising the damage cap seems like a cool idea especially when some people are capable of soloing 2 million a run.

Also, friend list expansion would be cool but also get rid of that fill the friend list for slots, it’s a player deterrent feature at the present IMO.

Flag Post

why would the cap be a problem? it does not take away anything from the raw ranking. Removing or raising the cap only increase the rate in which the pillar fall. I found it interesting you would be PRO for this movement, since you only “waraxing a pillar”.

Flag Post

I think one of the major problem for a new player that starts to grow in power it’s the low quantity of coupons he can get if he isn’t in a galaxy that could aspire to conquest a pillar.

Looking at the cost of goods/new heroes slot I have to say that 300/350 coupons per day it’s far too low, the same for prizes gained when you attack a pillar unprotected and you lost and when you play a raid and you lost (idem when you win in a raid…).

It’s absurd, just to make an example, to have to wait 100 days to unlock 9th hero if you don’t want to pay or if you are not in one of the top galaxy.

You should have to deeply rethink all of the coupons gained/cost of goods ratios.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

why would the cap be a problem? it does not take away anything from the raw ranking. Removing or raising the cap only increase the rate in which the pillar fall. I found it interesting you would be PRO for this movement, since you only “waraxing a pillar”.

The galaxies I’ve been a part of cannot snipe nearly as hard as other galaxies by abusing the cap, so of course I would be in support of it.

Also coupon making galaxies are happy to take in people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ayrcast:

I think one of the major problem for a new player that starts to grow in power it’s the low quantity of coupons he can get if he isn’t in a galaxy that could aspire to conquest a pillar.

Looking at the cost of goods/new heroes slot I have to say that 300/350 coupons per day it’s far too low, the same for prizes gained when you attack a pillar unprotected and you lost and when you play a raid and you lost (idem when you win in a raid…).

It’s absurd, just to make an example, to have to wait 100 days to unlock 9th hero if you don’t want to pay or if you are not in one of the top galaxy.

You should have to deeply rethink all of the coupons gained/cost of goods ratios.

you ever consider the balance of gain/cost on different set of power? it does not even the gap for what is already in place, unless there is a nerf at a certain range. Which is unreasonable. Till then, play smart and may lady luck have mercy on your soul.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

The galaxies I’ve been a part of cannot snipe nearly as hard as other galaxies by abusing the cap, so of course I would be in support of it.

the mechanic is there, whether they are able to snipe or not, depend on their composition. Even, if you are raising that cap, eventually the same situation will occur again.. then what? keep on raising it? You starting to sound like PM and his “expansion” solution of raising cap without addressing the problem.

Flag Post

the mechanic is there, whether they are able to snipe or not, depend on their composition. Even, if you are raising that cap, eventually the same situation will occur again.. then what? keep on raising it? You starting to sound like PM and his “expansion” solution of raising cap without addressing the problem.

The same situation occurs only with power creep but borders are already going to be pushed. The mechanic is only a fundamental issue in your eyes because the cap hasn’t scaled with player strength. If you can push the cap to keep the mechanic in check then it doesn’t become problematic at that point. Even if the mechanic has the potential to be toxic when taken to a certain extreme as long as the correct numbers are in place I don’t believe there is a problem.

This would also deal with scaling pillar health because pillars are going to be functionally limited by AP rather than damage people can do which is dumb. Of course pillar health should be directly proportional to damage but when you place a low enough ceiling that disappears. A 600M health pillar is going to take a minimum of 600 hits to bring down (1200 AP).

Flag Post

Maybe time to remove the Easter gear. According to my calender, Easter has been over for a while.

Flag Post

Situation:
- While deleting messages from galaxy board, select System and delete a message. Galaxy board is refreshing with both player and system messages.
Request:
- Do not let it refresh, we would like to delete messages in a page 17 of system, then it is refreshing to page 1 of all messages. We need to go back to page 17 of system and continue from there.

Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

Please.. something different than ever so slightly tilted letters for same-galaxy bidding on auctions.. the 2’s in particular are only distinguishable because they’re slightly fuzzy compared to the regular letters.. Change the colour, make it bigger, stuff some stars on it.. anything but very slightly different numbers!

Flag Post

Pirates and summoner need a speed up button. PM you keep saying no to this but it is needed. When doing insane summoner it takes 30-45mins for one game at times. And often the game is won, but you have to wait for 30 odd movements on the board equaling 2 mins of pointless animation x say 10 more rounds = 20 mins player time wasted. Rough estimate but I play a lot seems about right. Same for pirates – we all know what is going to happen when we play our card, why not give the experience players chance to do it faster?

Flag Post

i dont think pm cares about us anymore enough to listen to any suggestions, i mean do we even have a GOOD expansion ever coming? any planned updates? N O

Flag Post
Originally posted by claytonde:

Pirates and summoner need a speed up button. PM you keep saying no to this but it is needed. When doing insane summoner it takes 30-45mins for one game at times. And often the game is won, but you have to wait for 30 odd movements on the board equaling 2 mins of pointless animation x say 10 more rounds = 20 mins player time wasted. Rough estimate but I play a lot seems about right. Same for pirates – we all know what is going to happen when we play our card, why not give the experience players chance to do it faster?

+1. I have had players asking me if i’m going to make insane summoners and i’ve told them i do not do them anymore. I’ve also told players that have invited me to insane summoners not to invite me anymore. It’s a complete waste of time. Hard staudt takes 40-50 minutes to do 5 whereas summoner takes up to and sometimes over 2 and half hours. Is completely ridiculous.

Flag Post

two improvement request for skill cards.

1) Skill that allows you to swap two heroes on the board. Progression: more flexibility in where you can replace. Perhaps early on only replace adjacent in same row. Eventually can swap with another row, perhaps more away? Perhaps you can only swap your own heroes early on, and then later swap with creatures or another player.

2) Speed reduction card for playing a hero. My initial thought is that you play a skill card and that card will allow you to speed up playing another hero card by the number of rounds you’ve had it in your hand. For example if you’ve had a speedup card in your hand for 2 turns, it will allow you to subtract 2 from the timer on a hero card to play it. Therefore, if you had 2 turns left to play a pwar, and had a speed up card with 2. Another option is white lets you speed up 1, green 2, blue 3, purple 4.

Flag Post

+2

Flag Post

how about a skill card that allows your hero to do a certain amount of dmg per round for a number of rounds. For example, let hero do 1 dmg per round for 5 rounds, then allow dmg to go up or #rounds to increase.

Flag Post

Another suggestion to woh for the main hero during a battle:
Sometimes a hero takes a critical hit, could it be possible to make the hero block an attack and take half the damage as well?

Flag Post

click this link to add me as friend (finish chapter 2) http://www.kongregate.com/games/playmage/time-world?kv_refuid=281368

Flag Post

The same situation occurs only with power creep but borders are already going to be pushed. The mechanic is only a fundamental issue in your eyes because the cap hasn’t scaled with player strength. If you can push the cap to keep the mechanic in check then it doesn’t become problematic at that point. Even if the mechanic has the potential to be toxic when taken to a certain extreme as long as the correct numbers are in place I don’t believe there is a problem.

This would also deal with scaling pillar health because pillars are going to be functionally limited by AP rather than damage people can do which is dumb. Of course pillar health should be directly proportional to damage but when you place a low enough ceiling that disappears. A 600M health pillar is going to take a minimum of 600 hits to bring down (1200 AP).

please make up your mind on what you want to debate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilGM:

two improvement request for skill cards.

1) Skill that allows you to swap two heroes on the board. Progression: more flexibility in where you can replace. Perhaps early on only replace adjacent in same row. Eventually can swap with another row, perhaps more away? Perhaps you can only swap your own heroes early on, and then later swap with creatures or another player.

2) Speed reduction card for playing a hero. My initial thought is that you play a skill card and that card will allow you to speed up playing another hero card by the number of rounds you’ve had it in your hand. For example if you’ve had a speedup card in your hand for 2 turns, it will allow you to subtract 2 from the timer on a hero card to play it. Therefore, if you had 2 turns left to play a pwar, and had a speed up card with 2. Another option is white lets you speed up 1, green 2, blue 3, purple 4.

point 1, would be nice. allow for way to get pass tanks wall with a speed rush and replace it with a more DPS hero such as rogue with double hit capablility. Switch hero around on the map to maximized it damage to certain target. The coding might not be so gentle, i thinks.

point 2, seem like a good idea. need to balance the turn on the Speed reduction itself. So we don’t see instant turn 1 Pwar/knight/rogue, etc.

Knight seem to be very under power, I thinks it should be buff up in HP, reduced it Turn to play, or even, increase it range of damage to any adjacent square. Instead of doing damage, it get like maybe 60% to stunned all adjacent square, including ally heroes.

Flag Post

please make up your mind on what you want to debate.

I’ve held consistent, your refusal to interpret is the problem. My argument is simple: Even if there are problems with the system fundamentally (your own argument), raising the damage cap works as a band aid solution that can be applied infinitely so that the problem functionally is irrelevant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

+1. I have had players asking me if i’m going to make insane summoners and i’ve told them i do not do them anymore. I’ve also told players that have invited me to insane summoners not to invite me anymore. It’s a complete waste of time. Hard staudt takes 40-50 minutes to do 5 whereas summoner takes up to and sometimes over 2 and half hours. Is completely ridiculous.

Agreed. Please give us a speed up option PM :)

Flag Post

I agree as well