Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 113

3620 posts

Flag Post

Remove the Egg Frag and the bunny gears, lol they have been here for a long time o.O
And i agree with the speed up option 2 :).

 
Flag Post

In War of Heroes battles set autowin if your opponent remains with 0 cards to play and it’s sure that your heroes cannot die.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Ayrcast:

In War of Heroes battles set autowin if your opponent remains with 0 cards to play and it’s sure that your heroes cannot die.

that sure would make cheating in the arena easier, huh?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Neokryton:

why would the cap be a problem? it does not take away anything from the raw ranking. Removing or raising the cap only increase the rate in which the pillar fall. I found it interesting you would be PRO for this movement, since you only “waraxing a pillar”.

The galaxies I’ve been a part of cannot snipe nearly as hard as other galaxies by abusing the cap, so of course I would be in support of it.

Also coupon making galaxies are happy to take in people.

the mechanic is there, whether they are able to snipe or not, depend on their composition. Even, if you are raising that cap, eventually the same situation will occur again.. then what? keep on raising it? You starting to sound like PM and his “expansion” solution of raising cap without addressing the problem.

The same situation occurs only with power creep but borders are already going to be pushed. The mechanic is only a fundamental issue in your eyes because the cap hasn’t scaled with player strength. If you can push the cap to keep the mechanic in check then it doesn’t become problematic at that point. Even if the mechanic has the potential to be toxic when taken to a certain extreme as long as the correct numbers are in place I don’t believe there is a problem.

This would also deal with scaling pillar health because pillars are going to be functionally limited by AP rather than damage people can do which is dumb. Of course pillar health should be directly proportional to damage but when you place a low enough ceiling that disappears. A 600M health pillar is going to take a minimum of 600 hits to bring down (1200 AP).

please make up your mind on what you want to debate.

I’ve held consistent, your refusal to interpret is the problem. My argument is simple: Even if there are problems with the system fundamentally (your own argument), raising the damage cap works as a band aid solution that can be applied infinitely so that the problem functionally is irrelevant.

You really have not. I didn’t say there is a problem with the current system. I said, there is a “mechanic” in place with the current pillar cap + HP. You, stated that its DOES NOT ALLOW of “sniping” as hard as other galaxies.

Which, I found confusing . You knows the cap of how much HP is to be reduce. You know the raw ranking is what it is determine by. The same “mechanic” is there for every single galaxy. I’ve told you, that is depend upon the composition of how you set it up to snipe. Instead of working for a solution, within the current Set Limit, you want to raise the cap. So, that you could “maximize” a few of your player capabilities, which current able to exceeded the current limit “solo”. Same, could be said for other top galaxies. Which is why, I don’t see a point in scaling it up, since you are going to have the same problem, as well.

So, why would you “band aid” a problem. You will have to “band aid” it again and again. It like not even “band aid”ing it at all. I don’t even know why you brought up AP number and 600M Pillar HP example of yours, they are not relevent. Nice attempt to look fancy.. You offer a suggestion, I put out a counter and possible solution, since your does nothing but keep the game in it current stage.

<br>~define Variables If <Input rebuking post here> <br> Then, <ask if its changes the current stages of the game> <br> Else End

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Neokryton:

why would the cap be a problem? it does not take away anything from the raw ranking. Removing or raising the cap only increase the rate in which the pillar fall. I found it interesting you would be PRO for this movement, since you only “waraxing a pillar”.

The galaxies I’ve been a part of cannot snipe nearly as hard as other galaxies by abusing the cap, so of course I would be in support of it.

Also coupon making galaxies are happy to take in people.

the mechanic is there, whether they are able to snipe or not, depend on their composition. Even, if you are raising that cap, eventually the same situation will occur again.. then what? keep on raising it? You starting to sound like PM and his “expansion” solution of raising cap without addressing the problem.

The same situation occurs only with power creep but borders are already going to be pushed. The mechanic is only a fundamental issue in your eyes because the cap hasn’t scaled with player strength. If you can push the cap to keep the mechanic in check then it doesn’t become problematic at that point. Even if the mechanic has the potential to be toxic when taken to a certain extreme as long as the correct numbers are in place I don’t believe there is a problem.

This would also deal with scaling pillar health because pillars are going to be functionally limited by AP rather than damage people can do which is dumb. Of course pillar health should be directly proportional to damage but when you place a low enough ceiling that disappears. A 600M health pillar is going to take a minimum of 600 hits to bring down (1200 AP).

please make up your mind on what you want to debate.

I’ve held consistent, your refusal to interpret is the problem. My argument is simple: Even if there are problems with the system fundamentally (your own argument), raising the damage cap works as a band aid solution that can be applied infinitely so that the problem functionally is irrelevant.

You really have not. I didn’t say there is a problem with the current system. I said, there is a “mechanic” in place with the current pillar cap + HP. You, stated that its DOES NOT ALLOW of “sniping” as hard as other galaxies.

Which, I found confusing . You knows the cap of how much HP is to be reduce. You know the raw ranking is what it is determine by. The same “mechanic” is there for every single galaxy. I’ve told you, that is depend upon the composition of how you set it up to snipe. Instead of working for a solution, within the current Set Limit, you want to raise the cap. So, that you could “maximize” a few of your player capabilities, which current able to exceeded the current limit “solo”. Same, could be said for other top galaxies. Which is why, I don’t see a point in scaling it up, since you are going to have the same problem, as well.

So, why would you “band aid” a problem. You will have to “band aid” it again and again. It like not even “band aid”ing it at all. I don’t even know why you brought up AP number and 600M Pillar HP example of yours, they are not relevent. Nice attempt to look fancy.. You offer a suggestion, I put out a counter and possible solution, since your does nothing but keep the game in it current stage.

&lt;br&gt;~define Variables If &lt;Input rebuking post here&gt; &lt;br&gt; Then, &lt;ask if its changes the current stages of the game&gt; &lt;br&gt; Else End

Point out where I’ve changed here, I believe my stance throughout the entire issue has been, the current mechanic allows extra hard sniping. A raise in cap would fix this. Now you say this issue will come up again but as long as this band-aid solution works you can apply it infinitely.

The same mechanic is there for every galaxy, I don’t think I’ve ever debated this point, in fact this point is one of my arguments. The current cap is disproportionately beneficial in terms of sniping for big galaxies. And again, your arguments about running into the same problem is what I’ve interpreted as your view of a fundamental problem with the system. Continual band aids solve for this, there’s been no dispute here.

The main point was to limit sniping and allowing health to drop slightly faster due to the fact players are getting stronger. You didn’t introduce a counter nor a possible solution. I brought in AP number and 600M Pillar HP to offer some additional reasoning for why raising the cap would be good, however you’re nitpicking and not really arguing at this point.

 
Flag Post

I suggest that we could see when was the last time a friend logged in, due to the fact you want friends who’ll join you for the raids and there is a friend count limit.

 
Flag Post

Can we mute certain people in a way that prevents them from sending mails?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

Can we mute certain people in a way that prevents them from sending mails?

Let’s all spam mail on Waraxe!

Jk.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:The current cap is disproportionately beneficial in terms of sniping for big galaxies. And again, your arguments about running into the same problem is what I’ve interpreted as your view of a fundamental problem with the system. Continual band aids solve for this, there’s been no dispute here.

The main point was to limit sniping and allowing health to drop slightly faster due to the fact players are getting stronger. You didn’t introduce a counter nor a possible solution. I brought in AP number and 600M Pillar HP to offer some additional reasoning for why raising the cap would be good, however you’re nitpicking and not really arguing at this point.

Dog shit is still dog shit, now matter how many time the snow cover it. If “players” are getting stronger, there is NO need to scale. Since, they do more damages. NOT all “players” do 1M cap. The reason AP is not relevant has to do what the variable.

You know what composition is? You, said it yourself… “The galaxies I’ve been a part of cannot snipe nearly as hard as other galaxies by abusing the cap, so of course I would be in support of it”. Doesn’t that mean you are lacking firepower? So where are the “players are getting stronger” bullshit. More stronger player = more damage = faster pillar = more competition = w/e. It is the same(god help me if you say, not the “same”) Galaxies and players in the top of the ranking. So, if your galaxy have a better “composition” of player, then you wouldn’t be talking bout this..That is fact.

You present an idea, I put that idea to question. Result, is the same shit as tho, your idea didn’t do anything as it was before… Look there a hole in my shirt, let me sew it up. Ofmg, now the patch has a hole again! Lol, I could just sew it up again. OMG! again! O snap, gimme that needle, we got this! OMFG my shirt look like shit T_T

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by waraxe:The current cap is disproportionately beneficial in terms of sniping for big galaxies. And again, your arguments about running into the same problem is what I’ve interpreted as your view of a fundamental problem with the system. Continual band aids solve for this, there’s been no dispute here.

The main point was to limit sniping and allowing health to drop slightly faster due to the fact players are getting stronger. You didn’t introduce a counter nor a possible solution. I brought in AP number and 600M Pillar HP to offer some additional reasoning for why raising the cap would be good, however you’re nitpicking and not really arguing at this point.

Dog shit is still dog shit, now matter how many time the snow cover it. If “players” are getting stronger, there is NO need to scale. Since, they do more damages. NOT all “players” do 1M cap. The reason AP is not relevant has to do what the variable.

You know what composition is? You, said it yourself… “The galaxies I’ve been a part of cannot snipe nearly as hard as other galaxies by abusing the cap, so of course I would be in support of it”. Doesn’t that mean you are lacking firepower? So where are the “players are getting stronger” bullshit. More stronger player = more damage = faster pillar = more competition = w/e. It is the same(god help me if you say, not the “same”) Galaxies and players in the top of the ranking. So, if your galaxy have a better “composition” of player, then you wouldn’t be talking bout this..That is fact.

You present an idea, I put that idea to question. Result, is the same shit as tho, your idea didn’t do anything as it was before… Look there a hole in my shirt, let me sew it up. Ofmg, now the patch has a hole again! Lol, I could just sew it up again. OMG! again! O snap, gimme that needle, we got this! OMFG my shirt look like shit T_T

Yes there is, in teams the 1 million damage cap is reliably reached for the most part, the amount of excess however is not the same. The reason AP is relevant is because health is being scaled while AP isn’t, therefore a damage increase is reasonable and assists with other mechanisms. Saying the word shit doesn’t qualify your argument in any way especially when the analogy fails.

Just because people are getting stronger doesn’t mean they are getting stronger by an equivalent amount. There lies an issue, however sniping can be reduced by making the attacks cause more pillar damage. More stronger players does not make pillars go faster once teams have hit the 1 million damage cap, but you wouldn’t have any examples of this given how you don’t even pillar. Also your broken English doesn’t have with processing your argument but at face value it seems pretty off for this reason: sniping is still more doable by some galaxies than others, an argument you’ve consistently missed and seem dead set on ignoring.

Your strongest arguments are probably your analogies and the fact that the analogies don’t hold true says something about your arguments. So let’s give an overview of every single argument you’ve missed or failed to address in any sense of the word ‘properly’:

A – HP buffs being a secondary justification as the amount of AP required is increasing while the ability to gain AP has not increased.

B – Team building should be an important part of pillaring, the ease of hitting the 1 million damage cap and the HP buffs reinforce the need for a raised damage ceiling.

C – Team building should be rewarded rather than punished as it creates a window for sniping that the large galaxies can easily take advantage of more so than any other galaxy. You’d be an idiot to deny that G42 can snipe only as easily as G1, G8, G12 when they far outstrip every galaxy in the ability to snipe.

 
Flag Post

if you could team to hit over 1M, then bitch about it, i found it funny. let see. we we could only drop Pillar HP at 1M per team or solo… let team up and do 5M for the ranking then bitch bout it only falling 1M Hp lawls. W/e im done here. You are too smartz for me.


Suggestion: Mute, should be double sided. IE. If I mute someone, I hope they can’t see what I type and I can’t see what they type. All is fair in the game of Mute.

Sources:

from [jumalansa] muted means you wont see what they type
from [jumalansa] but they can see what you type.
from [jumalansa] if you dont want them to see what you type, they have to mute you

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

if you could team to hit over 1M, then bitch about it, i found it funny. let see. we we could only drop Pillar HP at 1M per team or solo… let team up and do 5M for the ranking then bitch bout it only falling 1M Hp lawls. W/e im done here. You are too smartz for me.


Suggestion: Mute, should be double sided. IE. If I mute someone, I hope they can’t see what I type and I can’t see what they type. All is fair in the game of Mute.

Sources:

from [jumalansa] muted means you wont see what they type
from [jumalansa] but they can see what you type.
from [jumalansa] if you dont want them to see what you type, they have to mute you

I defer to arguments B and C, it’s clearly within PM’s design philosophy given precedent to encourage teammaking. Secondly, the argument made in point A still holds true. No new arguments in this post and everything has been covered. The argued net benefits to the point haven’t been contested whatsoever.

 
Flag Post

I am really bored of this now. So let set the point.

Pillar sniping takes composition and timing. Agree or Disagree?

Stronger Player does NOT make pillars go faster? So, more army/damage output = no gain? Ok..

I don’t pillar. Fair enough. Fact remain. You know the Max Hp the pillar would drop from a solo or team raid is 1M. Fact. Not all players able to Solo 1M. Fact. Not all team able to do 1M damage. Fact.

Excessive damage over 1M cap does not vanish, but use for ranking?

You give me a minimal of Ap it would take to down a Pillar at set HP. That minimal is an assumption that 1M is drop per raid. How does that look in term of a team of 5 doing 1M?

Team building… So, if you are trying to snipe a pillar, depending on the differential between rank A and Rank B. You are sometime better using and following the 1M cap rather than, say we could just out rank them, just to be out of reach with our excessive damages.

Sniping pillar should only happen, when you know you are able to take that rank. If you could not, or fall short due to the other galaxy also tracking(doing damage to buffer lead) the ranking. Does it still consider sniping? Or does it consider, you got sniped?

What!?? “however sniping can be reduced by making the attacks cause more pillar damage” You were not able to snipe as effectively now, but you want to reduce it, by making attacks do more damage. So, with the 1M cap. ranking on A and ranking on B are the same, when the cap increase, ranking on A and ranking on B are different? Ie. 1M Cap A lead 6M to B is going to be different when 2M Cap A lead X Millions to B?

Follow me here… A few month ago, when G78 was still relevant… They would able to complete for pillar in the 2-4 area repeatedly.. Was it because they have stronger member? Or was it, mainly due to G78 member consistently being online for pillar? Its seem to me, it was their member activities that pushed them to that relevancy. I recalled seeing close to 20+ member of G78 being present in the personal ranking on majority of the pillar, not top 20 or 30, but 40 and so on.

I neva once said, that team building shouldn’t be rewarded. I keep pushing the word “Composition” on multiple time. I guess we don’t share the same term.

Why shouldn’t someone/galaxies that’s are strong/more capable not be rewarded if, they so chose to take their advantage? Omg, another analogy that don’t hold true… You got 2 boxer, both have different reach… so should the one with less reach be giving extension(i don’t know how you would go around doing it =0, maybe stuff the gloves lawls)? That’s pretty much what you are telling me.

“I defer to arguments B and C, it’s clearly within PM’s design philosophy given precedent to encourage teammaking” How are team being penalized? Their raw damage goes into the ranking… They have more ship to go around, when they team up.

“Raising the damage cap seems like a cool idea especially when some people are capable of soloing 2 million a run.” That was the original post by you, which I replied to. So why does raising the Cap seem like a cool idea, when we have pillar drops like flies, if the holding galaxy can’t “defend” it or remain open when an able galaxy are able to “defend” it? Seem to me we have the right system in place. You seem to prefer a faster pillar… Then you start talking bout how sniping is not for everyone/galaxies. My whole point here is. Does the Cap even matter, when the raw damage use for the ranking, is how coupon are being passed out? If you are losing in the ranking, then having that number still being applied even with the cap raise…. why are we even here.

<sarcasm> I think we should should limit how many time player could buy AP recharges, so everyone play with what AP they have AT that GIVEN time. </sarcasm>
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

I am really bored of this now. So let set the point.

Pillar sniping takes composition and timing. Agree or Disagree?

Stronger Player does NOT make pillars go faster? So, more army/damage output = no gain? Ok..

I don’t pillar. Fair enough. Fact remain. You know the Max Hp the pillar would drop from a solo or team raid is 1M. Fact. Not all players able to Solo 1M. Fact. Not all team able to do 1M damage. Fact.

Excessive damage over 1M cap does not vanish, but use for ranking?

You give me a minimal of Ap it would take to down a Pillar at set HP. That minimal is an assumption that 1M is drop per raid. How does that look in term of a team of 5 doing 1M?

Team building… So, if you are trying to snipe a pillar, depending on the differential between rank A and Rank B. You are sometime better using and following the 1M cap rather than, say we could just out rank them, just to be out of reach with our excessive damages.

Sniping pillar should only happen, when you know you are able to take that rank. If you could not, or fall short due to the other galaxy also tracking(doing damage to buffer lead) the ranking. Does it still consider sniping? Or does it consider, you got sniped?

What!?? “however sniping can be reduced by making the attacks cause more pillar damage” You were not able to snipe as effectively now, but you want to reduce it, by making attacks do more damage. So, with the 1M cap. ranking on A and ranking on B are the same, when the cap increase, ranking on A and ranking on B are different? Ie. 1M Cap A lead 6M to B is going to be different when 2M Cap A lead X Millions to B?

Follow me here… A few month ago, when G78 was still relevant… They would able to complete for pillar in the 2-4 area repeatedly.. Was it because they have stronger member? Or was it, mainly due to G78 member consistently being online for pillar? Its seem to me, it was their member activities that pushed them to that relevancy. I recalled seeing close to 20+ member of G78 being present in the personal ranking on majority of the pillar, not top 20 or 30, but 40 and so on.

I neva once said, that team building shouldn’t be rewarded. I keep pushing the word “Composition” on multiple time. I guess we don’t share the same term.

Why shouldn’t someone/galaxies that’s are strong/more capable not be rewarded if, they so chose to take their advantage? Omg, another analogy that don’t hold true… You got 2 boxer, both have different reach… so should the one with less reach be giving extension(i don’t know how you would go around doing it =0, maybe stuff the gloves lawls)? That’s pretty much what you are telling me.

“I defer to arguments B and C, it’s clearly within PM’s design philosophy given precedent to encourage teammaking” How are team being penalized? Their raw damage goes into the ranking… They have more ship to go around, when they team up.

“Raising the damage cap seems like a cool idea especially when some people are capable of soloing 2 million a run.” That was the original post by you, which I replied to. So why does raising the Cap seem like a cool idea, when we have pillar drops like flies, if the holding galaxy can’t “defend” it or remain open when an able galaxy are able to “defend” it? Seem to me we have the right system in place. You seem to prefer a faster pillar… Then you start talking bout how sniping is not for everyone/galaxies. My whole point here is. Does the Cap even matter, when the raw damage use for the ranking, is how coupon are being passed out? If you are losing in the ranking, then having that number still being applied even with the cap raise…. why are we even here.

<sarcasm> I think we should should limit how many time player could buy AP recharges, so everyone play with what AP they have AT that GIVEN time. </sarcasm>

Composition will skew heavily against middle tier galaxies, I never disagreed with the idea certain galaxies could snipe harder but it’s the amount that they can snipe that is ridiculous.

Stronger players only make pillars go faster up to a certain point, however if teammaking is considered, a simple 3 man team of mid tier players already hits that cap.

I am not arguing that sniping as a mechanic shouldn’t exist but I am saying with how power has scaled in this game, a damage cap would balance it out more.

I don’t understand what your “What!??” is about, I never argued sniping now wasn’t effective, in fact I argued it was too effective. A simple setup to get you to understand, Team A holds a 50m lead over Team B with a pillar that has 10m health left, provided Team B can deal 6m damage per run, in 10 runs, they can overtake team A despite a huge deficit. Now, 2m cap, that means Team B, since they still damage cap can do a maximum of 30m sniping. While they still are capable of sniping, the extent is heavily scaled down.

A few months ago pillars didn’t have as much health nor were galaxies stacked as heavily. Pillars fell fast enough to block out sniping for the most part.

They should be rewarded but the question is of extent and I think it’s out of line with how strong people have gotten, simple as that.

Pillars don’t drop like flies though, maybe some do in a matter of minutes but any galaxy that dedicates themselves to heavy healing has proven pillars can stay up for an excessively long amount of time. I don’t believe the pillar mechanic was ever designed with defense being a viable option in the long term, a series of nerfs to defensive capabilities has shown that is the case. It limits sniping, and also scales against the health buffs.

 
Flag Post

Wow.. you takes analogy for face value. damn. IE. drop like flies, an analogy of being easy. I guess that’s too hard to understand.

Again, Composition is the reason why galaxies are meant. IE Team building, your term. So Middle tier galaxies arn’t skew heavily against the tier beneath them? You got me sir. You got me.

I never said it sniping was effective, ie. Composition + Timing. If the condition is favorable, sniping should be consider, but should neva expect it to be successful. Ofc, it rate of effectiveness varies. Dependent upon composition of your galaxies members + their capabilities.

Your example on A and B won’t takes place with the cap, IE no reason for B to snipe. Mainly due to the fact that they CAN"T do enough damage to derank… But yea, we still “sniping”. lol. You obviously didn’t snipe as many pillar, if you didn’t think it takes place a few months ago.. observation are relative. Please don’t justify it. I didn’t see it, thus it didn’t happen.


Again, Sniping are dependent on multiple variable thus, using 1 variable to prescript it is questionable at best.

Now you want to ran into the “reward” debate. wtf.

 
Flag Post

How about instead of this base 1m cap per raid against a pillar, regardless of how many people are in the team, the cap be changed to a set amount per person? 500k cap per person would still discourage soloing but also wouldn’t discourage large teams. You could even vary this of course and make it 1m solo then add 250k per person for a total of 2m damage cap.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

Wow.. you takes analogy for face value. damn. IE. drop like flies, an analogy of being easy. I guess that’s too hard to understand.

Again, Composition is the reason why galaxies are meant. IE Team building, your term. So Middle tier galaxies arn’t skew heavily against the tier beneath them? You got me sir. You got me.

I never said it sniping was effective, ie. Composition + Timing. If the condition is favorable, sniping should be consider, but should neva expect it to be successful. Ofc, it rate of effectiveness varies. Dependent upon composition of your galaxies members + their capabilities.

Your example on A and B won’t takes place with the cap, IE no reason for B to snipe. Mainly due to the fact that they CAN"T do enough damage to derank… But yea, we still “sniping”. lol. You obviously didn’t snipe as many pillar, if you didn’t think it takes place a few months ago.. observation are relative. Please don’t justify it. I didn’t see it, thus it didn’t happen.


Again, Sniping are dependent on multiple variable thus, using 1 variable to prescript it is questionable at best.

Now you want to ran into the “reward” debate. wtf.

Well we just saw a 20m difference, with 8.6m health get sniped by 3 members, there’s your real example. It happened.

That should take out every argument on practicality.

Edit: I agree with nvillian’s proposed solution. Something like that seems good.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Neokryton:

Wow.. you takes analogy for face value. damn. IE. drop like flies, an analogy of being easy. I guess that’s too hard to understand.

Again, Composition is the reason why galaxies are meant. IE Team building, your term. So Middle tier galaxies arn’t skew heavily against the tier beneath them? You got me sir. You got me.

I never said it sniping was effective, ie. Composition + Timing. If the condition is favorable, sniping should be consider, but should neva expect it to be successful. Ofc, it rate of effectiveness varies. Dependent upon composition of your galaxies members + their capabilities.

Your example on A and B won’t takes place with the cap, IE no reason for B to snipe. Mainly due to the fact that they CAN"T do enough damage to derank… But yea, we still “sniping”. lol. You obviously didn’t snipe as many pillar, if you didn’t think it takes place a few months ago.. observation are relative. Please don’t justify it. I didn’t see it, thus it didn’t happen.


Again, Sniping are dependent on multiple variable thus, using 1 variable to prescript it is questionable at best.

Now you want to ran into the “reward” debate. wtf.

Well we just saw a 20m difference, with 8.6m health get sniped by 3 members, there’s your real example. It happened.

That should take out every argument on practicality.

Edit: I agree with nvillian’s proposed solution. Something like that seems good.

are you seriously tossing that out there? really? How about we remove the cap, and let Bobster0 go crazy? We know there are people that drop out of high school and becomes billionaire. So, by your example, everyone should drop out and do it. Since, people are able to do it, you should too! Genius, I swear!
See, if you actually give a decent suggestion, like Nvillian. I would have been more willing to thinks over and give it more thought.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by waraxe:
Originally posted by Neokryton:

Wow.. you takes analogy for face value. damn. IE. drop like flies, an analogy of being easy. I guess that’s too hard to understand.

Again, Composition is the reason why galaxies are meant. IE Team building, your term. So Middle tier galaxies arn’t skew heavily against the tier beneath them? You got me sir. You got me.

I never said it sniping was effective, ie. Composition + Timing. If the condition is favorable, sniping should be consider, but should neva expect it to be successful. Ofc, it rate of effectiveness varies. Dependent upon composition of your galaxies members + their capabilities.

Your example on A and B won’t takes place with the cap, IE no reason for B to snipe. Mainly due to the fact that they CAN"T do enough damage to derank… But yea, we still “sniping”. lol. You obviously didn’t snipe as many pillar, if you didn’t think it takes place a few months ago.. observation are relative. Please don’t justify it. I didn’t see it, thus it didn’t happen.


Again, Sniping are dependent on multiple variable thus, using 1 variable to prescript it is questionable at best.

Now you want to ran into the “reward” debate. wtf.

Well we just saw a 20m difference, with 8.6m health get sniped by 3 members, there’s your real example. It happened.

That should take out every argument on practicality.

Edit: I agree with nvillian’s proposed solution. Something like that seems good.

are you seriously tossing that out there? really? How about we remove the cap, and let Bobster0 go crazy? We know there are people that drop out of high school and becomes billionaire. So, by your example, everyone should drop out and do it. Since, people are able to do it, you should too! Genius, I swear!
See, if you actually give a decent suggestion, like Nvillian. I would have been more willing to thinks over and give it more thought.

The only argument here is ad hominem and raising the damage cap is a fine suggestion, I never suggested it be fixed to an amount or discuss implementation. Your stance from the beginning has been anti cap modification so implementation was a secondary consideration since you implied you didn’t support any changes to the cap.

“How about we remove the cap, and let Bobster0 go crazy?”
Nope, raising the cap would prevent him from going crazy in terms of sniping capabilities, it would limit his ability to go crazy. Plus I never implied it should be a total 180 from it’s current state.

You would not have been willing to listen because you haven’t touched on any of the points I’ve made. I’m pretty sure you have your fingers in your ears.

 
Flag Post

not sure if this been suggested but how about using coupons as a option instead of 20 Gold to remove a skill from a one of our heroes

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JMWieneke:

not sure if this been suggested but how about using coupons as a option instead of 20 Gold to remove a skill from a one of our heroes

Agreed completely. Not having that option makes the game unfair, i have known many people that quit the game because of the inability of removing an already assigned skill.

The reason it’s unfair is the following:

When you start the game, u have absolutely no idea of what you are doing and even if you could read all forum to find out what really is about, who actually reads a forum before playing a game? You start exploring it and trying stuff. So, you start the game without knowing a thing, you get a lucky multi or triple and assign to a green hero, you get a lucky purple and assign him “engineer skill” because you dont really know what it helps for. Then, you find out 2-3 months later you are screwed forever unless you pay to remove the skill.

I think that option is the most urgent that the game needs and i strongly support it.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Boxes from visits, a lot less boxes… but make each box worth something more than headache of having to sell yet another green equip.

 
Flag Post

Are we going to get a graphics update for higher level buildings like we originally were???