Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 130

3907 posts

Flag Post

Yeah.. Maybe a Time World t-shirt or coffee mug for every $1000 of gold spent in game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian3:

Don’t think the most gold bought is a good idea. No offense but that’s really none of anyones business

Agree with nvillain.

Flag Post

New achievements to be released with next expansion or sooner e.g. All buildings level 40. etc

Flag Post

Lethality defense coupon buff.
-costs 2000
-gives 20% lethality defense
-ONLY works for chapters

Flag Post

I suggest some enhancements that work only for chapters.

These should be purcahseable with some creds.

Attack

2m creds

def

2 mill creds.

anything else 3 mill

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat:

Attack

2m creds

def

2 mill creds.

anything else 3 mill

All of these exist already for coupons FOR A REASON! Seriously, you post the stupidest shit. Not everything can nor will be free/easy or made to be purchased with credits so STFU if that’s the only suggestions you can ever come up with.

Flag Post

Attack

2m creds

def

2 mill creds.

anything else 3 mill

I actually think the idea of cheaper enhances that work for chapters only would be very good. Its understandable if they are more expensive for pillars or pvp, since other players are losing (competitively) because of this.

Personal use enhances should actually be cheaper in coupons and/or credits.

Also i would like to add this enhances should be made in “number of hits” instead of time, since some chapter’s leth is pretty bothersome against time ^^

Flag Post

I think that the new top levels for equipment have made the coupon-purchasable equipment worth a lot less. I would like to see a new top tier there. I don’t expect it to be cheap, but at this point, I’m going to open a LOT of hero slots before I think about using coupons for weapons.

Flag Post

Character: Mavalladan
Race : Mu
New Suggestion : Here is a suggestion that has been asked countless time before to no avail. However it is a valid point and a reasonable suggestion supported by many players. The ability to trade crystals is needed. The crystals gained are completely unbalanced i have over 4,000 yellow crystals and 100 greens. Make there a way to trade crystals. 100 yellows for 1 green 100 green for 1 blue 20 blues for 1 purple. This doesn’t have to include gold crystals. If this is not a viable option maybe there should be an option to buy crystals with coupons. Please respond in earnest to why or why not this suggestion can or cannot be enforced.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

New Suggestion : Here is a suggestion that has been asked countless time before to no avail. However it is a valid point and a reasonable suggestion supported by many players. The ability to trade crystals is needed. The crystals gained are completely unbalanced i have over 4,000 yellow crystals and 100 greens. Make there a way to trade crystals. 100 yellows for 1 green 100 green for 1 blue 20 blues for 1 purple. This doesn’t have to include gold crystals. If this is not a viable option maybe there should be an option to buy crystals with coupons. Please respond in earnest to why or why not this suggestion can or cannot be enforced.

This suggestion doesnt make money, so nope.

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

This suggestion doesnt make money, so nope.

Hey Nvillan, this is one KrazyKat post that did make sense..

+1

Flag Post

not sure if this has been suggested. we need in the Control center where it shows the amount of helps remaining on each link. i know i tend to forget and never repost because of it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by josh83:

not sure if this has been suggested. we need in the Control center where it shows the amount of helps remaining on each link. i know i tend to forget and never repost because of it.

+1

Flag Post

Or better yet, just have a number by the build of anything that shows the number of remaining links available. For example, “Command Center 36 9d5h (3)” would indicate that there are 3 helps left for that build project. It would be very helpful and should be easy to code.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chromis:
Originally posted by josh83:

+1

nice idea +1

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilGM:

Or better yet, just have a number by the build of anything that shows the number of remaining links available. For example, “Command Center 36 9d5h (3)” would indicate that there are 3 helps left for that build project. It would be very helpful and should be easy to code.

Yes, something like this. Was thinking about it earlier.

Next though, another looming Halloween event. First Easter Christmas and Halloween were quite good, just found a snowman gem/pumpkin or Easter egg, and away you go. And the items weren’t exactly the same as regular coupon gear with the body having war on my first-time-round bunny armour, for example. So really hoping some lessons from last year get learned:
- don’t make event equips exactly the same as regular coupon gear with the numbers changed
- don’t give out Halloween fragments, just pumpkins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by swcooper:

Next though, another looming Halloween event. First Easter Christmas and Halloween were quite good, just found a snowman gem/pumpkin or Easter egg, and away you go. And the items weren’t exactly the same as regular coupon gear with the body having war on my first-time-round bunny armour, for example. So really hoping some lessons from last year get learned:
- don’t make event equips exactly the same as regular coupon gear with the numbers changed
- don’t give out Halloween fragments, just pumpkins.

I think I assembled no Easter fragments this year into an egg, so totally with this. I do have a witch’s hat in use though…

Flag Post

Magic books used for upgrading should give a better % success rate than upgrade books. Or, make upgrade books available with coupons. Or, make it so MORE upgrade books can be found from treasure chests, perhaps also from gem raids and chapter treasure chests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by threethymes:

Magic books used for upgrading should give a better % success rate than upgrade books. Or, make upgrade books available with coupons. Or, make it so MORE upgrade books can be found from treasure chests, perhaps also from gem raids and chapter treasure chests.

another “more free stuff!” suggestion?
shut up

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian3:
Originally posted by threethymes:

another “more free stuff!” suggestion?
shut up

Once in a while, free stuff is good, okay?

Flag Post

we need a better indication of rank in arena. please

Flag Post

when we see our friends, on our friends list, see when they last logged in.. so we can get rid of inactives sooner..
This will help not only the older guys who can make room, but gives more open spots that newer people can take some advantage from.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chromis:

when we see our friends, on our friends list, see when they last logged in.. so we can get rid of inactives sooner..
This will help not only the older guys who can make room, but gives more open spots that newer people can take some advantage from.

yes please. Let us know when our friends last logged in. If you don’t want to give us an exact date, let us know when it’s been over a month at least.

Flag Post

You can click on the view button on them, which allows u to see gal. if the gal says -— , they’re inactive.

Flag Post

You can click on the view button on them, which allows u to see gal. if the gal says -— , they’re inactive.

right, got that.. but instead of waiting however long for the person to be kicked by system.. maybe if I see a new person PL2 or PL3 max, has not been on 2 weeks, I can kick them from my friends list before the system does. And exact date not needed..

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 days, 1, 2, 3 weeks, month+ is as specific as needed. maybe even <week, 2 week, 3 week, Month+ but with their coding, putting the same timeframe that the computer measures to kick someone would probably be easier.