Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 83

3932 posts

Flag Post

Sniper hero class is just bad. It is like a mage, with even lower health and no special abilities at all.

Here are two suggestions for it
Give it extremely long range, even long enough to hit end of field/other player/summoner if nothing in front maybe.

Or more extreme, allow it to target units in other lanes the way priests can heal in other lanes, except it would target unit farthest forward. I do not think this would be overpowered with its sad base stats.

Flag Post

another skill sniper can have: deadly critical: if this character deals critical damage, kill the target. If this triggers, the target cannot resurrect or escape.
it’s not really a lot, cause the highest u can get its crit to is 10% or so.
and its use will be boosted if new raid introduce magic resist as well, then it will be the only unit that deal full damage to everything.
also support higher range… it’s a sniper, thou maybe not unlimited range, but +4 or +5 is easily justified.

Flag Post

If assassins teleport to move, shouldn’t that make them immune to shaman’s snare as well?

Flag Post

Please don’t try to reason it out caladmure, it is just a game. And snare isn’t that good to begin with, it doesn’t need further nerfing.

Flag Post

who says snare is really a physical net. shaman, being a magic user and of mysterious energy, could have created some magical thingy that bounds both the physical body as well as dimension. Besides… assassin have teleport AND jetpack… wtf is a jetpack gonna do for yu when you teleport? Don’t worry too much about those things….

Flag Post

I think there need to be some summoners of intermediate difficulties. One between easy and normal, and one between normal and hard. Because for now, the gap in power between easy and normal summoners is way too wide.

Easy summoners are really way too easy, even with three or two players. It is an automatic win everytime.

But you can’t do anything for a long long time else since normal summoners are too difficult compared to easy.

Instead you need to go on slaughtering easy summoners with your eyes closed for ages. Until you have spent enough centuries gathering crystals and blue/purple heroes to increase your strength enough to stand barely a chance against normal summoners…

Flag Post

makes sense, ez sum only have white/green while norm goes directly to purp… where is the white to blue stage?
thou not rly sure what can be put between norm and hard as i’ve never tried hard
reward can be ez equip but normal other stuff(resource, crystal etc)

Flag Post

Hopefully this doesn’t get buried.

First off, a more detailed “Help” menu is badly needed. The menu currently seems to answer things only in very vague terms, or only answers things that are quite obvious already. Most of my specific questions wind up being answered by the community over chat.

Second (and more important): Summoner raids should give SOME REWARD even if there are no more drops available for the day. At least experience points? It doesn’t make sense to me that sending characters into battle against pirates always gains exp, but you get nothing from fighting a summoner. It’s already quite a grind to level characters later on anyways.

Flag Post

Summoner doesn’t require any resource to start, so why should you get any reward after the 5 prizes you already get?
Don’t do summoner’s once you’re done with your 5, problem solved.

Where on the contrary pirates require you to visit, costing 1 AP and then there is 50% chance there is a pirate, so generally it will take you 2 AP to battle a pirate. If you purely wish to do WoH, go do the arena, there you get rewarded after each battle, just like with pirates. It’ll cost you 1 AP per battle though.

So instead of asking more for no price except your effort, be grateful summoner’s reward you a prize for winning 5 times a day already, I could’ve been 3 or even 1. Remember, summoner only uses your time, it doesn’t require AP or any other in game resource.

Flag Post

How about a VAULT system for the galaxy’s? Or at the very least, there is a way to “GIFT” gold, why not be able to do the same with resources or gear? I know I personally have gear that I would hand down to people. Just my 2 cents.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Remember whether the galaxy member list is open or closed between different pages. I often open it to see stats or enemy galaxies and who’s online in my galaxy. It’s annoying to have to click “open” every time i go to the galaxy page.

Flag Post

Also:
First off, a more detailed “Help” menu is badly needed. The menu currently seems to answer things only in very vague terms, or only answers things that are quite obvious already. Most of my specific questions wind up being answered by the community over chat.

Ditto to this, it would be nice if the Help page could show the statistics of all ship types. (Best of all if it could be programmed to show the current value even if it gets changed in future.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nforcer007:

How about a VAULT system for the galaxy’s? Or at the very least, there is a way to “GIFT” gold, why not be able to do the same with resources or gear? I know I personally have gear that I would hand down to people. Just my 2 cents.

I would support this if players can only gift such things if their power is twice that of the receiver’s peak power(peak power meaning highest power ever reached) AND require minimal 30m power on the gifting side. otherwise it would be abuse-able by multi

Flag Post

Spell suggestions for WoH.

Heal: Heals a hero for 2/3/4/5 HP.
Armaggedon: Deals 1/2/3/4 Magical damage to all units on the field (includes user’s).
Magical Barrier: 50%/75% chance of making all enemy Magical hits Physical for 2 turns (White/Green) / All enemy Magical hits are physical for 1/2 turns (Blue/Purple)
Armor: Provides an armor of 1/2/3 to the unit for 3 turns (White/Green/Blue) / Provides an armor of 3 to the unit permanently (Purple) [Note: Can’t stack, not even with natural armor].
Cold Wind: 25%/50% chance of freezing enemies for 1 turn (White/Green) / 50%/75% chance of freezing all enemies for 2 turns (Blue/Purple) [Note: Bear in mind that freeze is to remove movement, does not prevent attacking and/or using skills]
Glaciation: Freezes all units on the field for 1/2/3 turns (White/Green/Blue) / Freezes all units on the field for 3 turns and deals 2 Magical damage (Purple) [Note: Bear in mind that freeze is to remove movement, does not prevent attacking and/or using skills]
Morale: 50%/75%/100% chance of increasing all your units’ damage by 1 for 2 turns (White/Green/Blue) / Buffs all your units’ damage by 1 for 4 turns (Purple)
Headshot: 30%/50%/70%/90% chance of instantly killing a unit at your choice.
Gas Battlefield: Poisons the battlefield. Every unit in it is poisoned for 99 turns. Gas lasts for 1/2/3/4 turns.
Fortune: Crit/Parry rates increased by 50%/100%/150%/200%.
Misfortune: Reduces enemies’ crit/parry rates by 25%/50%/70%/100%.
Weakness: 50%/75%/100% chance of decreasing all enemies units’ damage by 1 for 2 turns (White/Green/Blue) / Reduces all enemy units’ damage by 1 for 4 turns (Purple)

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:

Spell suggestions for WoH.

Heal: Heals a hero for 2/3/4/5 HP.
Armaggedon: Deals 1/2/3/4 Magical damage to all units on the field (includes user’s).
Magical Barrier: 50%/75% chance of making all enemy Magical hits Physical for 2 turns (White/Green) / All enemy Magical hits are physical for 1/2 turns (Blue/Purple)
Armor: Provides an armor of 1/2/3 to the unit for 3 turns (White/Green/Blue) / Provides an armor of 3 to the unit permanently (Purple) [Note: Can’t stack, not even with natural armor].
Cold Wind: 25%/50% chance of freezing enemies for 1 turn (White/Green) / 50%/75% chance of freezing all enemies for 2 turns (Blue/Purple) [Note: Bear in mind that freeze is to remove movement, does not prevent attacking and/or using skills]
Glaciation: Freezes all units on the field for 1/2/3 turns (White/Green/Blue) / Freezes all units on the field for 3 turns and deals 2 Magical damage (Purple) [Note: Bear in mind that freeze is to remove movement, does not prevent attacking and/or using skills]
Morale: 50%/75%/100% chance of increasing all your units’ damage by 1 for 2 turns (White/Green/Blue) / Buffs all your units’ damage by 1 for 4 turns (Purple)
Headshot: 30%/50%/70%/90% chance of instantly killing a unit at your choice.
Gas Battlefield: Poisons the battlefield. Every unit in it is poisoned for 99 turns. Gas lasts for 1/2/3/4 turns.
Fortune: Crit/Parry rates increased by 50%/100%/150%/200%.
Misfortune: Reduces enemies’ crit/parry rates by 50%/100%/150%/200%.
Weakness: 50%/75%/100% chance of decreasing all enemies units’ damage by 1 for 2 turns (White/Green/Blue) / Reduces all enemy units’ damage by 1 for 4 turns (Purple)

I feel that there are a bit too much randomness in the cards…. while it might be fine to have one or two of them keep their random nature, I do believe that the majority of them should be changed.
I also feel that skills should have only ONE type of effect, just increase in power, regardless of power.
The cards also need to follow a term of strictly superior IMO. In your concept, sometimes white magical barrier, for example, might do better than blue, I don’t think that’s a good idea.
At last but not least, we need to consider skill crits.

heal is perfect, possibly higher numbers thou (frankly, healing 10 wont do more than heal 5 most of the time anyway so wont be too OP) Crit effect: increased heal
armagedon is a nice concept, thou I feel it might be fun to make it pack a bigger punch, with 1/1/2/3 physical and 1/2/3/3 magical damage for the 4 colors (so purple is 3 physical 3 magical) Crit effect: increased damage
Magical barrier: white/green should only apply to magic attack on one hero for 1/2 turns, blue/purple would apply to ALL magic attacks for 2/3 turns. Crit effect: increased duration 100%
Armor: break this down to two types, one type adds a 3/3/4/4 turn 1/2/3/4 armor that STACKS while the other adds 1/2/3/4 armor that doesn’t stack(rather, this skill will change/give a heavy armor skill to the hero IF it have a higher value than the original, so this will stack with the first type but not with each other or natural armor) Crit effect: increased armor value 50%, increased duration(on type 1) 50%

cold wind can be 1 unit 1 turn, 1 unit 2 turn, 1 lane 2 turn, whole field 2 turn. (enemy only) Crit effect: duration +100%
glaciation can be one lane 1 turn, one lane 2 turn, field 2 turn, field 3 turn. (all units) crit effect: duration +100%
morale is 1 for 1 turn, 1 for 2 turns, 2 for 2 turns and 2 for 3 turns: crit effect: boost amount +100%
headshot: this is one of the skill that kinda have to be chancy, so it can stay as it is. crit effect would be A. if the headshot failed, roll again. if it succeed, it will “penetrate” and roll on the next enemy unit behind it. roll meaning check the random chance again.
gas battlefield: i personally feel that 99 turns is a bit extreme…. 10 is more than enough, 20 on crit.
fortune: I assume the increase is based on the orginal amount the hero have and is permanent? if so, this can work, with crit doubling the bonus ofc. I would be fun to see a fortune +armor seer….
misfortune: just what is negative crit and parry value? I’m assuming negative crit will increase parry on the target it attack and negative parry increase crit rate when something attack it? Also double bonus on crit.
weakness I think should be changed just like morale.

Some randomness like headshot and fortune/misfortune is fine, but to much will just tick people off.

Flag Post

@Misfortune: I was a bit lazy when I made that lol I didn’t notice it was going negative, check it now.

@Most of others: I put a “chance” at them because, seriously, putting them all at 100% rate and having to make them stronger every upgrade, would eventually lead to OPness. Example, Morale – Supposing white had 100% chance of +1, Purple would be at least +4, which is insane – Bring that on a purple Zerker/Rogue, you’re unstoppable.

@Gas Battlefield: The concept is to poison everything to their death. 99 is just to feel like it’ll not wear off.

Flag Post

@Misfortune: I was a bit lazy when I made that lol I didn’t notice it was going negative, check it now.

@Most of others: I put a “chance” at them because, seriously, putting them all at 100% rate and having to make them stronger every upgrade, would eventually lead to OPness. Example, Morale – Supposing white had 100% chance of +1, Purple would be at least +4, which is insane – Bring that on a purple Zerker/Rogue, you’re unstoppable.

@Gas Battlefield: The concept is to poison everything to their death. 99 is just to feel like it’ll not wear off.

you just have to work with the variables. like the morale, for example, in my edition is only boost 2 for 3 turns at purple. Strong perhaps, but not OP. Just try to find more than one variable to boost to let it alternate a little and no single stat will get stacked completely out of control.

As for gas battlefield, even if it’s to both side i still feel a guaranteed slow kill(more or less) is a bit OP. If duration is to be 99, then it should only apply to a selected amount of space instead of whole battle field, possibly X number of space within a lane and crit would have to change to either double gas existence duration or dmg per turn.

Flag Post

I like the idea of changing Gas Battlefield to make the higher tiers a worse poison with extra damage. But seriously, Gas Battlefield shouldn’t change to a limited area, the point is to kill everything. It’s like an Armaggedon, but focused in non-instant damage.

Flag Post

And your forgetting that the gas battlefield only lasts a few turns, So any chars summoned after 1/2/3/4 turns won’t be poisoned. So not really that over powered, Also depends on whats cards are out and how you play it. But over all I don’t see it being all that powerful since its just a few turns.

Flag Post

Don’t let people you have blocked mail you, I’m not sure if there’s any restraint on the mail system as I personally haven’t and don’t plan on testing this but I could easily see this getting annoying. All I think I’ve confirmed is that blocked people are capable of sending you mail which doesn’t amuse me since I’ve blocked said individual for a reason. Also coming from the same angle perhaps a chat report option? I could see this become tedious to shift through so it’s up to your judgment and how punishments would work.

Also the same old stuff I complained about though I haven’t done any WoH arena for a long time which I’ll get to after this. Cut criticals on the summoner, it’s just not as fun. I can deal with my heroes getting hit by criticals and facing parries much better than I can my summoner getting hit by a critical simply because I know there’s no chance of my summoner parrying, so essentially it’s a mechanism without any balancing feature. Optionally rehash the system or make it so I don’t see a string of parries and criticals that completely screw me over.

Make WoH prizes better, I shouldn’t want the lower tiered prizes more (purple crystal >>> equipment prizes) and even more so that these don’t translate into anything else, unless WoH is intended to be an offshoot game and a dual reward for those of us who view WoH as a sidegame still. Yes, I understand to some WoH is more fun but I honestly play this game for communication, if this game was WoH I’d leave and switch to another simply because I find more enjoyment out of those games than WoH alone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

And your forgetting that the gas battlefield only lasts a few turns, So any chars summoned after 1/2/3/4 turns won’t be poisoned. So not really that over powered, Also depends on whats cards are out and how you play it. But over all I don’t see it being all that powerful since its just a few turns.

the problem is with team battles… the amount of creatures that will be killed by one skill is just a bit… there could be easily 20 things getting poisoned during the duration of the gas field in a summoner battle and the duration pretty much says it will slowly kill 20 creatures.
@mrj17, the extra damage is for crit, not tier. you know there is a skill crit thingy in game? I think some kind of effect should exist for them all.

Flag Post

Well MrJ17s suggestions seem like pie in the sky ideas that seem unlikely to see considering how simpler, more basic, more essential, suggestions haven’t been responded to or implemented. But for fun, I thought I’d share some ideas after reading such post.

Instead cold wind/glaciation and morale….

Fire ting:
Gives all units a ignition attack where units they hit burn +1 for a turn (stacks with adepts burn for +2 damage next turn) Attack does not need to do damage for it to ignite their target. Green: +2 ignition. Blue: +1 damage for all units for a turn (as well as ignition) Purple. +2 damage for a turn.

Ice ting:
Gives all units armor penetration +1 for one turn.(ignores 1 point of armor) Magic users gets a bonus to damage instead (or spell penetration if spell resistance developed) Green +2 armor penetration. Blue: +3 armor penetration Chance to freeze (stop movement) for range units and freeze solid (opponent stunned for a turn) for melees of 25% (stacks with shamans 50% freeze chance for 75% chance) Purple: +4 armor penetration 50% freeze/freeze solid chance.

These two skills cancel each other out, if one is in effect and the other is cast, the first skill is lost. Higher versions of the same skill will replace lower versions, but casting the same skill twice in the same turn does not make it increase its effect or last longer.

Also, perhaps Fire ting will be useless/effectless on Shamans and Ice ting useless/effectless on Adepts. Where as Shamans could get a +1 damage from Ice ting and adepts a +1 damage with fire ting in addition to what the skills normally give.

A nice benefit to this all is requiring more communication among a team. But in exchange as I have requested before, We need to be able to speed up/skip battle animation and have the option of setting higher turn timer. So there is time to have those discussions.

Battle fortune:
All units have their chances of crits and parries doubled/tripled/quadrupled/quintupled for a turn. Does not multiply with crit/parry chance given by avatar armor, just stat based chance. Perhaps limit to number of times it can be used in a battle?

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathvonduel:

the problem is with team battles… the amount of creatures that will be killed by one skill is just a bit… there could be easily 20 things getting poisoned during the duration of the gas field in a summoner battle and the duration pretty much says it will slowly kill 20 creatures.
@mrj17, the extra damage is for crit, not tier. you know there is a skill crit thingy in game? I think some kind of effect should exist for them all.

Yes but there are plenty more heroes after wards. And if you have no heroes and your opponent has 20 on the field, Then your probably still SOL because your gonna be over runned. The slow kill will take way to long to do any sudden relief, It would seem to be more of one to get rid of a few tanks your stuck on or if you have tons of healing on your side. Otherwise if you use it because you only have a few heroes vs his bunch then your still gonna be taking alot of damage. Seeing as how everyone will probably wait till the poison is away it would allow each side to summon all thier cards potentialy, Which is another good use. Use it to prevent your opponet from wanting to play cards so you can summon your high turn heroes.

Flag Post

Yes but there are plenty more heroes after wards. And if you have no heroes and your opponent has 20 on the field, Then your probably still SOL because your gonna be over runned. The slow kill will take way to long to do any sudden relief, It would seem to be more of one to get rid of a few tanks your stuck on or if you have tons of healing on your side. Otherwise if you use it because you only have a few heroes vs his bunch then your still gonna be taking alot of damage. Seeing as how everyone will probably wait till the poison is away it would allow each side to summon all thier cards potentialy, Which is another good use. Use it to prevent your opponet from wanting to play cards so you can summon your high turn heroes.

This is barely one of the things I thought about when I built the Gas Battlefield suggestion. In PvP more like a “unit embargo” – they will want to avoid summoning cards. More useful, however, in Summoner to avoid getting overrun on Hard to the massive amounts of units they can summon.

Originally posted by TruePurple:

Perhaps limit to number of times it can be used in a battle?

There is.

Your decks can only hold 3 of each card as of now.

Also, with introduction of more cards, I do believe reducing massively the costs of crafting or increasing Crystal gain will be a must!

Flag Post

white gas fields…. gas the field, punch a few units that are most threatening, then summon your stuff next turn.
there is absolutely reason why you have to use cards of higher color XD

Also, with introduction of more cards, I do believe reducing massively the costs of crafting or increasing Crystal gain will be a must!

No… even if there are 20 different spells, it’s not like you can really run 60 spell cards in your deck, or you are gonna die horrible flaming death. personally i perfer a 3:2 ratio of hero:spells, and no more than 25 cards in total. so 10 spell cards, one more than the current max, would be the max i’d ever run, unless the sudden death thing is removed or there is a huge grindy raid or something. So while there are more options, I’m not crafting any more cards than I am now and thus there is no need to lower the cost or increase the crystal.