Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 84

3886 posts

Flag Post

I suggest 2 things:

1. An option to be able to select multiple items to sell. It is so tedious to click on each and ever item that you want to sell.

2. an option to speed up summoner and pirate raids. They still move so slowly. I already know what is going to happen before I click end of turn anyway. If PM doesn’t provide an option I ask for a player to come up with a way to speed up flash animations like someone did in Tyrant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by claytonde:

I suggest 2 things:

1. An option to be able to select multiple items to sell. It is so tedious to click on each and ever item that you want to sell.

2. an option to speed up summoner and pirate raids. They still move so slowly. I already know what is going to happen before I click end of turn anyway. If PM doesn’t provide an option I ask for a player to come up with a way to speed up flash animations like someone did in Tyrant.

+5

Flag Post

Auctions should show if a galaxy member has already bid on an item so people in same galaxy don’t get in a bid war. Dream World has this by showing the bid price in yellow, why cannot it be like this in Time World?

Flag Post

Since that forum is kinda dead because of damn no presence of pm inc. and i dont have much to do either… why not add the battle skils to the WoH.

Combo: Attack twice
Crit… i dont know since there is already a crit in the game (WoH). maybe add more chance to crit
Triple: attack 3 times
Multiple: if 3 targets then attack 2 ppl in front(always the center one and randomly top or bottom), if 4 targets attack 3 ppl in front (Top, bottom and center)
Leth: Poison (1dmg per turn last 1 turn)
Speed: Reduce the turn needed to play the card
Hit: Raise damage (Hit L1 to L5 = +1, Hit L6 to L9 = +2, Hit L10 = +3)
Dodge: no damage at all
Defense: add Heavy Armor to unit (Def L1 to L5 = HA1, Def L6 To L9 = HA2, Def L10 = HA3)
Repair: Chance to heal (Repair L1 to L5 = 1HP, Repair L6 to L9 = 2HP, Repair L10 = 3HP)

Scientist, Attack Up, Cmd Up, Engineer = already giviing more dodge/crit

that it i guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:

Since that forum is kinda dead because of damn no presence of pm inc. and i dont have much to do either… why not add the battle skils to the WoH.

Crit… i dont know since there is already a crit in the game (WoH). maybe add more chance to crit
Multiple: if 3 targets then attack 2 ppl in front(always the center one and randomly top or bottom), if 4 targets attack 3 ppl in front (Top, bottom and center)
Defense: add Heavy Armor to unit (Def L1 to L5 = HA1, Def L6 To L9 = HA2, Def L10 = HA3)
Repair: Chance to heal (Repair L1 to L5 = 1HP, Repair L6 to L9 = 2HP, Repair L10 = 3HP)

that it i guess.

Good point here :)
But i think the new guys wont agree too much though, the strong will remain strong should this idea be implemented.

Flag Post

how to delete friend and how to view friend list?

Flag Post
Originally posted by undertakeur:

that it i guess.

But i think the new guys wont agree too much though, the strong will remain strong should this idea be implemented.

Good question. But that would mean if u really wanna play WoH at max, that could bring Pm even more money because ppl would spend more cash to get skills on heroes he woldnt put them on before. and so far, only 5 heroes (in my case) got good skills… when we are talking of deck with 15-20 cards or more… thats not much.

Dont forget that all skills as combo as a chance to trigger so that doesnt mean it will happen on every battle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undertakeur:

that it i guess.

Good question. But that would mean if u really wanna play WoH at max, that could bring Pm even more money because ppl would spend more cash to get skills on heroes he woldnt put them on before. and so far, only 5 heroes (in my case) got good skills… when we are talking of deck with 15-20 cards or more… thats not much.

Dont forget that all skills as combo as a chance to trigger so that doesnt mean it will happen on every battle.

+1 :)
Agreed with u there Sir

Flag Post

i’m assumuing triple, multiple, combo, dodge are all chance based?
speed might be also 1-5 -1, 6-9 -2, 10 -3? Q is… what happens if a card have negative turn XD

I’m hesitant about defense thou, HA6 warrior is a bit…. and if it also happen to have repair and dodge…

Flag Post
Originally posted by deathvonduel:

speed might be also 1-5 -1, 6-9 -2, 10 -3? Q is… what happens if a card have negative turn XD

I’m hesitant about defense thou, HA6 warrior is a bit…. and if it also happen to have repair and dodge…

Good point

The value as to be adjust i guess. I was just playing around and see how it could goes. All is in PMs hand anyway.

HA3 by skill mean L10 defense… think how much that would cost to have it. and dont forget that Adept/sham/“stupid” sniper/seer would kill those beast anyway.

So i think it would be just fair enought for everyone and it would give some skills more values (like leth)

Flag Post

Good point

The value as to be adjust i guess. I was just playing around and see how it could goes. All is in PMs hand anyway.

HA3 by skill mean L10 defense… think how much that would cost to have it. and dont forget that Adept/sham/“stupid” sniper/seer would kill those beast anyway.

So i think it would be just fair enought for everyone and it would give some skills more values (like leth)

doesn’t have to be HA6, HA5 from lv 6 is enough to make it completely immune to all creatures in summoners. Not a big problem in PvP as humans are smart enough to go for the weakness but it would troll NPCs so hard…
I certainly agree that it would be better to have skills taken into WoH, the question is the exact method. I personally feel that it might be better to make defense count into parry rate because HA might mess with the game on selected units (HA seer anyone? add a bit of hit to it, hello undying vampire)

Flag Post

Good point

doesn’t have to be HA6, HA5 from lv 6 is enough to make it completely immune to all creatures in summoners. Not a big problem in PvP as humans are smart enough to go for the weakness but it would troll NPCs so hard…
I certainly agree that it would be better to have skills taken into WoH, the question is the exact method. I personally feel that it might be better to make defense count into parry rate because HA might mess with the game on selected units (HA seer anyone? add a bit of hit to it, hello undying vampire)

We still need a Hardcore mode for summoner… guess that would make it pretty much fair.

Flag Post

1. You should be able to equip command gear and, for heroes with “Auto Assign” active, automatically equip the newly available ships.

2. You should be able to unequip command gear and have the game automatically remove the necessary ships. “Command attribute is not high enough” is silly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by awhatnow:

1. You should be able to equip command gear and, for heroes with “Auto Assign” active, automatically equip the newly available ships.

2. You should be able to unequip command gear and have the game automatically remove the necessary ships. “Command attribute is not high enough” is silly.

welcome to the party!!!

I think after 2-3 weeks the game started, we asked him that… since then…. no change. Sad tho.

Flag Post

welcome to the party!!!

I think after 2-3 weeks the game started, we asked him that… since then…. no change. Sad tho.

Yeah a couple of super old requests still remain. (2) is definitely one of them. Another would be to fix the Power Plants and Ore Mines to be profitable beyond lvl 18.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

welcome to the party!!!

Yeah a couple of super old requests still remain. (2) is definitely one of them. Another would be to fix the Power Plants and Ore Mines to be profitable beyond lvl 18.

Yep they really dont have a good res output compare to what those junk building cost to build. But do PM really matter anymore ?

Flag Post

Hi, one question/suggestion (maybe is already posted), what about the 1v1 woh ranking, should not only appear the users that qualify to the rewards?. If not ranking 50 to 100 are people who losses one fight and if qualify to tournament doing 30 fights, only the same users get rewards.
Thanks!

Flag Post

Suggestion: give a background color to all items depending on their highest attribute; this way we can see quickly what each item in our inventory is for mostly. Of course this might break down for purps with war and com if the tech or build stat is higher…

Flag Post

I would like the option to directly trade ore and energy, but calculate it as if you were still using credits as a middle-man.

Flag Post

Suggest that say after 40 ap spent in a 24/hr period pillar raiding, item drop increases for pillar raids. Thus would encourage more to pillar raid instead of visiting.

Flag Post

Suggest that say after 40 ap spent in a 24/hr period pillar raiding, item drop increases for pillar raids. Thus would encourage more to pillar raid instead of visiting.

I believe pillar raiding doesn’t give items at all, unless you happen to be the team that destroys it?

Still, spawning item boxes (as with gemraids) each pillar hit will slow things down pretty much, especially if you already lag.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FredrIQ:

I believe pillar raiding doesn’t give items at all, unless you happen to be the team that destroys it?

Still, spawning item boxes (as with gemraids) each pillar hit will slow things down pretty much, especially if you already lag.

Then perhaps item could be mailed if found similar to winning auction, and you could just not claim if crap item. I agree dropping chests would slow it down greatly if lots of them – however, if it was a purple item – and very rare to get but only found after doing 40 ap of pillar raids in 24hr period – then the 3 second delay wouldn’t be bad at all.

Flag Post

40 AP spent is already rewarded with 1200 coupons, not counting your galaxy rank.

That’s much better than a chest that usually contains some crap that you sell for 2000 creds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

40 AP spent is already rewarded with 1200 coupons, not counting your galaxy rank.

That’s much better than a chest that usually contains some crap that you sell for 2000 creds.

You need about 100k coup0ns to get a decent item (so you’re just over 1%), or 100M credits pretty much guarantees you an awesome item with some patience. 40AP spent visiting gets you 5k+ creds per AP (depends on institute level), maybe stuff sold from chests adds a little, so perhaps 250k creds. So I guess that’s only 0.25%. Hardly the whole story though.

Flag Post

My suggestion isn’t for the game itself, but how about an app for time world? It would be nice to be able to refresh taverns and what-not when away from the computer