Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 85

3933 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:
Originally posted by gotoxy:
Originally posted by awhatnow:

1. You should be able to equip command gear and, for heroes with “Auto Assign” active, automatically equip the newly available ships.

2. You should be able to unequip command gear and have the game automatically remove the necessary ships. “Command attribute is not high enough” is silly.

welcome to the party!!!

I think after 2-3 weeks the game started, we asked him that… since then…. no change. Sad tho.

Yeah a couple of super old requests still remain. (2) is definitely one of them. Another would be to fix the Power Plants and Ore Mines to be profitable beyond lvl 18.

I was also going to post this suggestion but you did first, seems very popular, yet where are developers, they don’t seem to listen.

Flag Post

When you click on the CC, it gives you a task list and says how long until each task is completed.

Could this list be sorted based on completion time? Like your 1h task on top, your 3h task under it, your 1d2h under that, your 3d7h under that, etc?

Flag Post

It would be nice if when you complete a certain chapter that then makes you get better gem fragments, if you would be given the option to trade in your now inferior gem fragment for random better gem fragments at a 2:1 ratio.
This way all those old gem fragments don’t go to waste, but you end up with only half of their original number as better fragments. I think it would be easiest if the gem fragments you receive would just be random numbers (1-5) instead of specifically changing for instance 2 nr2 frags of the old type to 1 nr 2 frag of the new type, as otherwise there would still be potentially a lot of old fragments remaining.

Another option is to just let us always transmute 2 gem fragments into 1 gem fragment of the next type (bubble => spirit => demon => ???).

Flag Post

1.-I wish the auction had many more items at a time, if not everyday, at least on the weekends. It would be nice to have one day of the week for a specific item. For example, saturday for skills, with at least one or two good skills during the whole day. Another day could be for Helms, and so on.

2.-There should also be some sort of voting system in the auction to speed up the time of uber useless items such as tech skill, leth skill, build skill, super low blue gear such as a 22 build/26 tech and stuff like that. No need to have those items for three hours or even reset the times if someone bids for those items in the last 30 minutes.

3.-I want to see more GOOD items.

Thanks

Flag Post

Heres a good suggestion to fix the Boosting abuse in Tournament. After of course those who are abusing it are punished as the rules state.

http://ms.playmage.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=25&t=2841

P.P.S. I think the way to stop the abuse is to make it to where Galaxy mates can not fight each other in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, They can party up for 2v2 and 3v3. But with that it’d be cool to add in a free play 1v1 arena, So that way we can still fight our Galaxy mates, Or anyone else for fun, to test out decks, etc. With Free play could be no cost/no reward, Or keep it the same with 1 AP/EXP and/or Gems After that is implemented then the next problem would be the Alts, I can potentialy see someone getting a person from a different Galaxy to boost them, But also would see it being a bit more difficult to opperate/set up/keep going.

Flag Post

FIX THE GODDAMN PRELOADING OF PILLAR FIGHTS!!!
Give me a button or anything to preload all possible combat scenarios, so that I don’t get stuck waiting for the goddamn graphics to load and have 4 other people waiting for me to hit the 2nd time..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

FIX THE GODDAMN PRELOADING OF PILLAR FIGHTS!!!
Give me a button or anything to preload all possible combat scenarios, so that I don’t get stuck waiting for the goddamn graphics to load and have 4 other people waiting for me to hit the 2nd time..

+ Infinity

Flag Post

Something that’s been bothering me almost since I started is the following:
When people invite you to any kind of raid, that invite supersedes everything else in the game, you are forced to accept/refuse before you can do anything else. This is terribly annoying when for instance pillar raiding, especially since they are falling within 2 or so minutes from coming out of protection again.
Why? Because if you just logged in and still need to adjust hero equipment or ship types assigned, you are forced to make the inviting team lose extra time no matter what you do.

1. Either you accept the invite and that team can’t do anything until you’ve adjusted what needs adjusting and then clicked ready.
  2. Or you refuse and then the team needs to waste time inviting you again.

So how about you can somehow “minimize” the raid invite or at least drag around the invite screen and still use any functionality of the game that isn’t currently obstructed by the invite screen. This way people can just do what needs doing and then click accept.
To make sure people can’t join 2 teams at the same time, when they click accept, it can easily be checked if they are already in a team, if they are, they get a notice saying that instead of actually joining the other team too.

Also I know people are going to complain about this again, but pillars are just falling too fast once more.
Could you increase the starting HP again, maybe also increase the max HP with it. For instance 100m starting hp, 150m max hp and falling pillars help heal still standing pillars up to 50m hp.

Flag Post

Could we have an option to trade WoH crystals like we can trade resources in the taverns? As it is I have way more yellow crystals than green crystals, and I can’t really do anything with them.

Flag Post

could we get some more gem bosses. its pretty easy to make teams of well over 500mil power, and im sure some galaxys can get over 700mil. maybe a new gem for players on chapter 11 with a final boss at like 600 or 700 mil power.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blood0:

could we get some more gem bosses. its pretty easy to make teams of well over 500mil power, and im sure some galaxys can get over 700mil. maybe a new gem for players on chapter 11 with a final boss at like 600 or 700 mil power.

if u read PM Post about new expansion, ull see that new gem raid already been added to it. Now, we just have to wait till halloween to see those boss i guess

Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:
Originally posted by blood0:

if u read PM Post about new expansion, ull see that new gem raid already been added to it. Now, we just have to wait till halloween to see those boss i guess

I do hope the “new” raid boss isn’t gonna be the event raid boss.

Flag Post

Okay, that might sound stupid, but could there be a dialogue box added to follow the kick button action, like: “confirm you want to kick that member”? I mean that’s an important action and there’s no safeguard against mistakes if they happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jumalansa:

Okay, that might sound stupid, but could there be a dialogue box added to follow the kick button action, like: “confirm you want to kick that member”? I mean that’s an important action and there’s no safeguard against mistakes if they happen.

Agree, I once was sleepy and when I was gonna farm pirates, I mistakingly kicked a member. Good thing he was on and rejoined a minute after it :P

Flag Post

on abz’s post, been talking with a lot of my galaxy members, and those whom are in my friends list, and they agree it would be much appreciated to be able to exchange crystals, such as breaking a purple gem into say 3 blue gems or a blue to 30 green etc. (a reverse process would also be great, even at an high increased rate of trade). a lot of my members say they have too many of certain crystals and would love to exchange them for another type.

Flag Post

I see that all Enchance gems cant be sell.
I want to propose that the prize of an enchanted weapon increase compared to the same weapon but not enchented.

Also what about a black market between members, when a person can sell his weapon on an auction and try to have bigger prices.

Flag Post

crystals should be tradeable for better crystals or resources
e.g. 10 yellow crystals for 1 green
100 green for 1 blue
2 blue for 1 purple
and then if you don’t need purple you could trade like 5 for a random chest with an item in it or credits/ore/energy
instead of having like 700 yellow crystals to 0 green like i currently have

Also could you show what would be upgraded when using an upgrade book on a skill so you can see before you use the upgrade book if it is actually worth it

Flag Post
Originally posted by slicer0567:

Also could you show what would be upgraded when using an upgrade book on a skill so you can see before you use the upgrade book if it is actually worth it

+1

Flag Post

While setting diplomacy, instead of 3 slots for everything, make it 3 slots for Alliances and 3 slots for Wars.

What’s the point in friending a galaxy, when it takes off spots for War?

Flag Post

Pillars put on a random 20-24 hour protection period. to help Spread pillars throughout the day.

Flag Post

i agree with MrJ17, i myself talked a lot about it before WoH expansion, there needs to be a reason to use alliances or we need more room to make it worth setting.

Flag Post

After playing this game for several months in various galaxies, I have viewed this game from different sides.
I have therefore taken the time to write down some Suggestions about improvements in this game, feel free to post ur opinion as a reply.

#1. Being able to see ur personal pillar damage on the battle summary, next to the teams’ total damage, this could be something like ( Team damage / Personal damage )

#2. Being about to do something about that lag that occurs when u hit ur first pillar after an update, this lag usually slows down a team about 15-30 seconds, which is a LONG time when ur racing other galaxies for either 1st or to claim.

#3. (And this is a big one) Being able to make teams BEFORE the pillars comes out of protection!! Nothing is more annoying than getting stressed to find ur assigned team when in a galaxy of 30 online players. We should be able to make teams before, and then there should be a countdown on the ready button ( start button for leader ) and when pillar comes out of protection we can ready up and atk.

#4. Leader/vice should have some sort of option on the GMB where they can close it for normal members, by closing it I mean that only leader/vices are allowed to write on it to inform of important things/rules. This should be able to turn off/on by the leader.

#5. Being able to post longer texts on the GMB! It takes more than 5 texts to give one piece of information, and then they come in the wrong order, so what u posted the last comes the first, so the information is all messed up.

#6. In the raid-team menu while pillar raiding it would be nice to have some sort of a leaderboard, where u can see the top 7 galaxies and how much damage they have done, this makes it easier to know if u should attack more, stop because u are way behind or stop because u are way ahead.

#7. In that raid-team menu it would also be good to have a “health left”.

I hope at least some of theese things will be included in the next expansion, because many of them are really needed.

Flag Post

+1 to frog

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordShoe:

+1 to frog

Flag Post

+1 frog sad to say its same old same old. And add a way to know if we are in pillar or defender stage.

So im still convince that PM doesnt even care anymore about this thread tho but its nice to see that players are still hoping for some changes