Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 91

3914 posts

Flag Post

It’s more of a suggestion to get something new going. I did use the word dodge (like it applies to our skill dodge), but I was thinking it would be more of a built in mechanic.

The idea is to have a highly fragile ship (that requires a very high com hero), that can do massive damage, but is really easy to kill. In my mind, it would be the same size as a fighter, but it would need to have it’s stats adjusted so that it could be hard to hit.

I don’t mind a high com…most people only use one high com for their MF, the rest for their MS…and even then most people don’t use other types of ships.

I am more interested in seeing battles where you have to have more than 2 shiptypes in order to use the tier 30 ship.

Flag Post

So you want to diversify ship selection by cloning one of the only 3 used ships, giving it an extra dodge device and making it overpowered enough to force everyone to use it.. derp?

Flag Post

did u even pay any attention to my comment 550com is very high especially since the damage you are suggesting is really low. Don’t forget that more com means even lower war. +this would require the majority of players to either replace a hero and comgimp themselves or ignore it.

High dodge rate would be very unfair to biogas users because they have low accuracy, whereas missiles would hit it far more often.

Also this isn’t new strategy, you are just forcing people to use a new configuration.

Flag Post

If this has been suggested before I apologize, but I’d like the ability to see our ‘friends’ last log-in date. The reason I’d like to see this is so that when I view my friends page I could quickly see who was active and who wasn’t and if a person quit without giving word I could remove them. In most games with a friend system I remove a friend if they haven’t logged in 3+ weeks.

The only problem I could see with this is a person could create an alt and attack people they knew were inactive, and at the moment I can’t really think of a way around that.

Flag Post

I’m sure this has been noted in this thread, but there is a bit of a problem when you have a blue card stronger than a purple one in every area.

Flag Post
Originally posted by soxp:

I’m sure this has been noted in this thread, but there is a bit of a problem when you have a blue card stronger than a purple one in every area.

This +11111111111111, Sniper’s are the shit cards in everyone’s deck. Completely worthless aside from being a stun card for 1 turn.

Flag Post

i rly like this game but when i lead a regular life again (ill for a while now) i will probbably just stop playing it. why? because i am from europe and the pillar times are nigh impossible to make for me. iris is up around 14:30 here and max at 0:30 … and nothing in between. if you have to get up early for school, work etc you can hardly ever hit a pillar … and working as a team with your galaxy is the most interesting thing and most worthwhile thing in this game imho. obviously the focus is america and asia for this game but you totally forget europe as a market … and that is a rather huge market.
my suggestion to solve this problem for european players and also make it easier for not so established galaxies to hold a pillar once in a while would be to just add more pillars – maybe 1 for every 2 hours. everybody everywhere would have a chance to hit pillars if we have 12 and 1 comes up every 2 hours.
of course you could just double some of the pillar-abilities but some new abilities would be nice too, like doulbe hero experience or a bonus for build speed, faster tavern refreshes while you hold a pillar or 10% off for coupon buys at the mall. i am sure you guys have plenty of ideas too about what you could add.
500 million europeans, lots of ppl who still rather play on their computers than on play stations … and of course a lot of people who can afford to buy some features … as long as they dont feel locked from the best part of the game. ;o)

Flag Post

Lots of similar suggestions have been made concerning pillars, but from what PM released about the coming expansion, there is absolutely NOTHING to alleviate any of the problems pillars are facing atm.

Flag Post

Have an “Avatar Name Change” item in the mall with limited uses(1 or 2), There are to many people that play the game with the same name(Esp on Facebook). When I first started I was only gonna play this because of the gems for Dreamworld so didn’t care about the name, So it used my real name…And theres a handful of people who are using my name as well and gets things confuseing during chat. I’d love to be able to change my name to one that I use in all my games that I play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

Have an “Avatar Name Change” item in the mall with limited uses(1 or 2), There are to many people that play the game with the same name(Esp on Facebook). When I first started I was only gonna play this because of the gems for Dreamworld so didn’t care about the name, So it used my real name…And theres a handful of people who are using my name as well and gets things confuseing during chat. I’d love to be able to change my name to one that I use in all my games that I play.

would be a good idea but then ppl wont recognize who u are after u change the name unless they make it so that it show ur real name if u put ur mouse over it

Flag Post
Originally posted by phamat1223:

would be a good idea but then ppl wont recognize who u are after u change the name unless they make it so that it show ur real name if u put ur mouse over it

They still would, I’d be in the same guild, And have the same heroes, And have my guild mates back up the fact I am me, And yeah.(For me it isn’t to hard, But for anyone else I don’t see to much of a problem anyways)

Flag Post

They still would, I’d be in the same guild, And have the same heroes, And have my guild mates back up the fact I am me, And yeah.(For me it isn’t to hard, But for anyone else I don’t see to much of a problem anyways)

but the ppl who farms u wont know who u are unless they spy u again. waste of ap in my opinion. also, it lets other ppl hide like they change their name, leaves gal, and now no1 knows whos that person.

Flag Post

If someone is inviting you to a gem/summon/pillar raid, till you click “ok” or “cancel”, another person should not be able to invite you to another raid.

Flag Post

but the ppl who farms u wont know who u are unless they spy u again. waste of ap in my opinion. also, it lets other ppl hide like they change their name, leaves gal, and now no1 knows whos that person.

Okay for 1. Why would it be good to let the people that are farming you know that you are still you… So a name change is a good idea vs that comment.
and 2. Sometimes changing your name and disappearing is a good idea, I don’t see any harm in that idea(If your muted your account is muted not your name, etc).

YES it CAN be abused which is why I said there should be a limit to how many times you can do it and if they sell it for gold it will also limit the abuse because people will not want to spend real life money to change their name as often(And yes I know there will be people that would, But like I also said there’d be a limit to how many you can buy). Now if by chance you’ve reached your limit I could see being able to contact PM requesting a name change and reasons why and if its a good enough reason them doing so(getting harrassed by a person creating alts, etc).

Flag Post

Okay for 1. Why would it be good to let the people that are farming you know that you are still you… So a name change is a good idea vs that comment.
and 2. Sometimes changing your name and disappearing is a good idea, I don’t see any harm in that idea(If your muted your account is muted not your name, etc).

YES it CAN be abused which is why I said there should be a limit to how many times you can do it and if they sell it for gold it will also limit the abuse because people will not want to spend real life money to change their name as often(And yes I know there will be people that would, But like I also said there’d be a limit to how many you can buy). Now if by chance you’ve reached your limit I could see being able to contact PM requesting a name change and reasons why and if its a good enough reason them doing so(getting harrassed by a person creating alts, etc).

thats dumb, letting ppl change their name just to not getting farm. bunch of weaklings need to learn how to get stronger instead of running away. if they want to disappear might as well just change acc. (and yes i know that ppl dont want to do it cuz then they wasted their time for playing their other acc but tough luck).

otherwise, its an ok idea. maybe more planning into it to make it better.

Flag Post

thats dumb, letting ppl change their name just to not getting farm. bunch of weaklings need to learn how to get stronger instead of running away. if they want to disappear might as well just change acc. (and yes i know that ppl dont want to do it cuz then they wasted their time for playing their other acc but tough luck).

Well for starters just cuz an idea is dumb to you doesn’t mean it actually is, Also what if they did what I did when starting and focused on Chapters first then made a PVP build. Yes that gimped me at first but I’m pretty strong now because of it, And further more changing your name won’t really prevent you from being farmed again; once they figure out they can still win against you good then you’ll get farmed again.

And tough luck?? thats quite a one sided approach to things, So non gold buyers should never be as strong as a gold buyer and the auction should be taken out because if they aren’t a gold buyer then tough luck??(Exactly the same concept). If someone is being harrassed over and over again by a person whom creates alts so he doesn’t care of being banned, its tough luck that they are getting harrassed… Thats like basicly saying cops shouldn’t help anyone if they need help, Or there shouldn’t be a system to get ahold of the cops, etc.

Flag Post

can we trade WoH crystals the same way we trade res in taverns? Currently i have 1k+ yellows, and less than 100greens. Can’t really do anything with the yellows.

Flag Post
Misc Improvements and Changes

Switching equipments to a different “build” attribute bonus now automatically adjust task time (no long preventing switching to lower build value).
Switching equipments to a different “command” attribute bonus now automatically can now automatically adjust ships assigned (increases only if previous fully assigned, decreases if accept prompt to change)

Way to go PM :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by dkwz:

Switching equipments to a different “build” attribute bonus now automatically adjust task time (no long preventing switching to lower build value).
Switching equipments to a different “command” attribute bonus now automatically can now automatically adjust ships assigned (increases only if previous fully assigned, decreases if accept prompt to change)

Way to go PM :)

really, really good!

Flag Post

Well for starters just cuz an idea is dumb to you doesn’t mean it actually is, Also what if they did what I did when starting and focused on Chapters first then made a PVP build. Yes that gimped me at first but I’m pretty strong now because of it, And further more changing your name won’t really prevent you from being farmed again; once they figure out they can still win against you good then you’ll get farmed again.

And tough luck?? thats quite a one sided approach to things, So non gold buyers should never be as strong as a gold buyer and the auction should be taken out because if they aren’t a gold buyer then tough luck??(Exactly the same concept). If someone is being harrassed over and over again by a person whom creates alts so he doesn’t care of being banned, its tough luck that they are getting harrassed… Thats like basicly saying cops shouldn’t help anyone if they need help, Or there shouldn’t be a system to get ahold of the cops, etc.

a non golder can beat a golder. it jsut takes a long while but its possible. golding only makes the game faster. and i highly doubt some1 will make 50 alts just to harassed one person. and even if they did, the person would be in hit protection so it wouldnt even matter either way. i used to get farm 24/7 and yet i overpowered those ppl now. at least most of them. so if i can do it then they can too.
btw, i dont remember ever saying they shouldnt get any help. ppl can get help all the time. its their fault for not asking it in the first place.
i also nvr said it was a “dumb” idea, i said it was an “ok” idea. huge difference.

Flag Post

Okay, my feedback about the changes from most recent patch.

Expanded Storyline – YAY!
Added New Royal hero equipment set – purchasable with coupons in the Mall. – Too expensive for too small a bonus. Sorry, not a good thing.

Expanded War of Heroes – YAY!
All snipers have both Attack and HP increased by 1 – Finally they’re less useless. Good thing.
Card rating location moved to the top where it’s more visable – I disagree. It’s not more visible.

Increase Level Caps -YAY! Now, if only I actually reached them before…

Pillar Changes – In all, approved. Pillars die too damn fast as it is.

Special Event – YAY!
Added limited time Halloween hero equipments purchasable via coupons in the mall. (to be removed in couple weeks) – again, a bit too pricey to be good. You’d think that events are a time when one can purchase excellent equipment with a sizable discount. I do approve of making them follow different stat improvement patterns, as is usual.

Switching equipments to a different “build” attribute bonus now automatically adjust task time (no long preventing switching to lower build value). – Good thing, too.
Switching equipments to a different “command” attribute bonus now automatically can now automatically adjust ships assigned (increases only if previous fully assigned, decreases if accept prompt to change) – User-friendly. Approve.
The 1 attack per hour limit applied to both victory defeat when attack another player’s planet (previous only applied when attacker wins) – NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!! Horrible, TERRIBLE, Change it back! How are we supposed to make sure we’re better than the other player and the loss was just a mere bump, a play of chance?! Change it back! Besides, I can easily understand the previous setting – to farm same person you have to be patient, and not rush with three/five/seven attacks in a moment’s notice. It was a change that benefited defenders, and was FAIR. This change makes little sense, because if you lose the defender suffers literally no penalty, so if someone is attacking the same person right after defeat they must have a reason for it, be it attempt for revanche of an equal or stupidity. It’s not right to deprive us of it.
When bidding Auction items in the Mall, galaxy member’s bids will appear in gold italics. – Niiice.
Increased resource generation for building lvl26-30 – Niiiicer.
Minor bug fixes – okay.

Flag Post

Tired of quoting but here you go “thats dumb, letting ppl change their name just to not getting farm. bunch of weaklings need to learn how to get stronger instead of running away.” That idea you are saying is dumb.

Flag Post

Give us more than 15 lines remembered in chat again. Really annoying if you’re not paying attention 1 minute and you can’t scroll up if someone said something important.

Flag Post

Nothing major, simply a hold over that never got changed. When one tries to attack a pillar that is still under protection you get a screen saying the pillar is still “Under first hour protection.” This confuses newer players (as well as looking bad), wouldn’t be too hard to change the text and make it just say, “This pillar is still under protection.”

Flag Post

Tired of quoting but here you go “thats dumb, letting ppl change their name just to not getting farm. bunch of weaklings need to learn how to get stronger instead of running away.” That idea you are saying is dumb.

oo i did, but still, if its only be able to use gold to change the name then i highly dobut any1 would try to do it anyways so ima just drop it form here P: