Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 93

3935 posts

Flag Post

Hey do you think you could make a new hero class with 4 stars like a super epic make its better than purple

Rouge 8 attack 13 hp
fighter 6 attack 8 hp
assasin 6 attack 8 hp
jester 7 attack 4 hp
hunter 9 attack 5 hp
sniper 5 attack 6 hp
berserker 4 attack 13 hp
warrior 4 attack 15 hp
paladain 4 attack 11 hp
guardian 4 attack 11 hp
shaman 5 attack 5 hp
seer 4 attack 14 hp
adept 5 attack 9 hp
Knight 4 attack 12 hp
Priest 3 attack 7 hp

Tarven = 15000 for epic rare or w/e u want to call it :)

Flag Post

yeah! and then make people replace all their fully skilled gold lved purple heroes! great idea!

Flag Post
Originally posted by overlord321:

Hey do you think you could make a new hero class with 4 stars like a super epic make its better than purple

Rouge 8 attack 13 hp
fighter 6 attack 8 hp
assasin 6 attack 8 hp
jester 7 attack 4 hp
hunter 9 attack 5 hp
sniper 5 attack 6 hp
berserker 4 attack 13 hp
warrior 4 attack 15 hp
paladain 4 attack 11 hp
guardian 4 attack 11 hp
shaman 5 attack 5 hp
seer 4 attack 14 hp
adept 5 attack 9 hp
Knight 4 attack 12 hp
Priest 3 attack 7 hp

so the priest lost 1 hp for one more atk O.o?

Flag Post
Originally posted by phamat1223:
Originally posted by overlord321:

Rouge 8 attack 13 hp
fighter 6 attack 8 hp
assasin 6 attack 8 hp
jester 7 attack 4 hp
hunter 9 attack 5 hp
sniper 5 attack 6 hp
berserker 4 attack 13 hp
warrior 4 attack 15 hp
paladain 4 attack 11 hp
guardian 4 attack 11 hp
shaman 5 attack 5 hp
seer 4 attack 14 hp
adept 5 attack 9 hp
Knight 4 attack 12 hp
Priest 3 attack 7 hp

so the priest lost 1 hp for one more atk O.o?

It’s a suggestion playmage could make it similar to that or not if he does or not :)

Flag Post

Or just for WoH heroes since making new pvp heroes would be terrible.

Flag Post

some sort of way to upgrade the WoH part of a hero could be worth considering yes
as mentioned, a completely new grade of hero is very undesirable, as people spent lots and lots of gold getting decently leveled skills on their purples, they don’t want to go spend a ton more to do it again on a better grade hero

Flag Post

“Asterope: The third daughter of Taurus. She doesn’t like people covet the Golden Apple.”

terrible english again

Flag Post

if they make new heroes, they would either 1.) earn alot of cash cuz ppl will spend gold to switch skills/buy upgrades books for new heroes or 2.) old players stop playing because they wasted their time/money on purple and they prob not going to waste more time/money on new heroes. so its pretty risky to make new heroes unless there is a way to give all of old skills to new heroes w/o spending much and to keep lvls.

Flag Post

Could u add a do not show again button when reducing your army size?

Flag Post

There needs to be a conversion for the WoH gems, but not for all colors, cause i know that will screw up the system, i mean just like from yellow to green and green to yellow, cause if you’re like me, you end up with like 700 yellow gems, then only like 5 greens; so adding a conversion for like.. oh i dunno, like 10 yellows/2 greens. or something along those lines.

Flag Post
Originally posted by firedemonwolf666:

There needs to be a conversion for the WoH gems, but not for all colors, cause i know that will screw up the system, i mean just like from yellow to green and green to yellow, cause if you’re like me, you end up with like 700 yellow gems, then only like 5 greens; so adding a conversion for like.. oh i dunno, like 10 yellows/2 greens. or something along those lines.

I think the gem gain speed is balanced quite well, keep in mind the higher blue/purple yellow requirement combined with the fact that excess yellows encourage/help golders.

Flag Post

as others have said, I think that there should be a currency system for WoH, either coupons, or can be converted to coupons
1st off, some ppl lack the equips even after 100s of summoners, its luck and its extremely annoying to not be able to get a full blue set
2nd, the majority of prizes are useless, especially for summoners that can take up to 30 minutes of little strategy and thought. repeat equips? oh geez thnx a blue crystal. yellow crystals? yay i can add that to my collection of 1k… purple crystal? too bad i can’t get enough green crystals to get a couple blue skills
3rd, as it is, other than a ship bonus, WoH doesn’t relate to ship game at all. A coupon or coupon exchangable currency would relate the 2 and give benefits to doing WoH for those not interested in it and benefits to doing pillars for those who do WoH

Flag Post

How about upgrading heros grade,if new comes?

Flag Post

We’ve been given new building cap, and therefore we’ve also been given missions to complete, such as control center level 31, ore mine 31, and we get resource as a reward for this. HOWEVER we have not been given similar missions and rewards for the new chapter wars we’ve gotten, for chapter 12 and 13. Is this done on purpouse or have u possible forgotten to add this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galaxy8:

We’ve been given new building cap, and therefore we’ve also been given missions to complete, such as control center level 31, ore mine 31, and we get resource as a reward for this. HOWEVER we have not been given similar missions and rewards for the new chapter wars we’ve gotten, for chapter 12 and 13. Is this done on purpouse or have u possible forgotten to add this?

I thought the same exact thing earlier when I was doing a few.

Flag Post

I think there should also be some further badges. “All buildings 35” seems a bit pie-in-the-sky, but I’m now over 10k wins so the last badge at 1000wins is a bit far in the past.

I think you could add rewards for:
- buy gold (duh! How can this not be a winner?)
- 5k wins (gets a few hundred people)
- building (singular) to 35
- completing the WoH quests (since there’s basically no other benefit)
- 365 days login, as that’s gonna be possible real soon. I notice I’m at 345days, I think. Anyone beating that? ToXY? Shelix? LordShoe?

Flag Post

I think I speak for everyone in the universe when I ask for more informative battle report subjects; A name at least! Other useful information would be their galaxy number and possibly the win/loss status. Just copying the spy report format would be an incredible improvement.

Edit: VIP / XP / Peace card durations can be difficult to read on various planets, have you considered moving the timer to the top of the buff and perhaps having a solid color behind it?

Flag Post

add a mini pillar damage display for total health, galaxies ranking and damage done inside of the raid. Say when you are fighting the pillar off to the right side will display something like the following:

Health: 150,000,000
Galaxy1: 1,200,000
Galaxy2: 1,100,000
Galaxy3: 1,000,000
etc

takes too long to go back and forth through 4 windows just to get the damage and then cancel those to get back to a screen you can chat and relay that information to

Flag Post

If we’re making changes to the UI an army/spares summary would be nice, possibly only shown upon joining a raid requiring ships.

Flag Post

Please allow the timer to adjust downwards when ships have been destroyed while using the “Rebuild” functionality. For example, if I rebuild 500 ships and it takes 12 hours to rebuild these ships. If 250 of these ships have been destroyed while the ships are being rebuilt and the timer is still at 12 hours, the timer should adjust to 6 hours (hypothetically) to complete the rebuilding process, since you cannot rebuild what has already been destroyed.

Flag Post

2 things that are broken:

PVP: I am being attacked on a regular basis. That part doesn’t bother me. The fact I lose 80% to 100% EVERY attack does. Several of my heros have 4x the war stat as they do the command stat and yet I do not do more than 20% damage to enemy fleets (usually much much lower if any damage at all). If I attack someone I still get the same losses, doesn’t seem to matter who.

2nd thing ties in with 1st one apparently. Pirates. What the hell did you do to boost pirates so much? I used to have a fairly consistant win rate vs pirates lvl 4. That is long gone. People say get more war stat for heros. That doesn’t work if leveling them past 40 takes a year. Even pirates lvl 3 does this same crap to me as lvl 4 sometimes. It occasionally does the same with lvl 2 pirates as well.

Pirates: more often than not I somehow magically ALWAYS get 4 spell cards and 5th as assault card (nice of you to code it so it can’t screw me with 5 spell cards, IT WOULD TOO IF ALLOWED). If I do place any assaults, they’re usually dead before they hit anything since the pirates somehow always have an action card that does exact damage to kill me. If not, well, it always has a few spares, nearly every time. It apparently does not matter if my deck strength is near 2x that of a lvl 2 pirate and equal or greater the lvl 3. Sometimes it’s close to the lvl 4 but since my assaults get bombed to oblivion before the massive 5-7 assaults it has suddenly get dropped on the field it really doesn’t matter.

Flag Post

i use 2900 strength for pirate 6 with ease… That would be your level of playing skill, choise of heroes etc that affects… Tip for pirates: It has set AI, it repeats the same actions based on the cards it draws.. Learn what it is doing, find out how to exploit it to your advantage…

As for PvP we are weak untill you’ve got 5 purple ship carriers loaded with “the right skills”

Flag Post
Originally posted by B3bomber:

2 things that are broken:

PVP: I am being attacked on a regular basis. That part doesn’t bother me. The fact I lose 80% to 100% EVERY attack does. Several of my heros have 4x the war stat as they do the command stat and yet I do not do more than 20% damage to enemy fleets (usually much much lower if any damage at all). If I attack someone I still get the same losses, doesn’t seem to matter who.

2nd thing ties in with 1st one apparently. Pirates. What the hell did you do to boost pirates so much? I used to have a fairly consistant win rate vs pirates lvl 4. That is long gone. People say get more war stat for heros. That doesn’t work if leveling them past 40 takes a year. Even pirates lvl 3 does this same crap to me as lvl 4 sometimes. It occasionally does the same with lvl 2 pirates as well.

Pirates: more often than not I somehow magically ALWAYS get 4 spell cards and 5th as assault card (nice of you to code it so it can’t screw me with 5 spell cards, IT WOULD TOO IF ALLOWED). If I do place any assaults, they’re usually dead before they hit anything since the pirates somehow always have an action card that does exact damage to kill me. If not, well, it always has a few spares, nearly every time. It apparently does not matter if my deck strength is near 2x that of a lvl 2 pirate and equal or greater the lvl 3. Sometimes it’s close to the lvl 4 but since my assaults get bombed to oblivion before the massive 5-7 assaults it has suddenly get dropped on the field it really doesn’t matter.

I couldn’t help laughing at this. Anyways, to try to help you out:

PVP isn’t broken at all. People attacking you could obviously be of a much higher power thus more ships. This is where your EMP comes into play. If your EMP is low level then it’s not going to help you much at all! Gold also plays a huge factor. Lots of players are using gold to max level their hero’s, buy skill books and then upgrade those skills to insane levels. Lets not forget who has the better gear with the higher level enchants. It sucks to be new to this game, as I’m guessing you are from your post, since you are entering the game against people that have been here a lot longer and even if army/power were the same they’d still win based on tech. Do you even have a MOBILE FORTRESS? Too many factors are against you here. My advise would be to get 5 purple war hero and make one of them capable of using a MF. Raise your tech and raise your emp’s. Aside from that the lower your com and higher your war the better. This will not help you win war missions later on but might help you enjoy the game a little more.

Your 2nd issue with pirate raid is again laughable. Regardless of your deck power it means nothing if you don’t know what you are doing or you have nothing but white cards. As previously stated learn what the AI is doing. A word of advice: Don’t be the first to play a unit since they will almost always get nuked. Play units so that they do damage to enemy units first expecting them to die the next turn. You need to learn how to be efficient with your cards as well as playing then smartly. For example: Don’t play a jester without anyone for it to attack as it will die next turn. Play a warrior, or any tank, in front and then put your lower health damage dealers behind it. Warriors and seers are great at eating nukes from the AI while at the same time provide nice tankage for your lower health damage dealers.

good luck

Flag Post

How about you drop your skill cards, use three snipe cards and rush the pirate. In order for this to work you will need preferably purple bersks, assasins fighters or rogues, though blue ones will do against pirates on p4, sometimes 5. With my 1600 deck i beat p6 about 9 in 10 times. Dont care about weak units of his getting through, just rush your opponent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vinghiskhan:

How about you drop your skill cards, use three snipe cards and rush the pirate. In order for this to work you will need preferably purple bersks, assasins fighters or rogues, though blue ones will do against pirates on p4, sometimes 5. With my 1600 deck i beat p6 about 9 in 10 times. Dont care about weak units of his getting through, just rush your opponent.

The one problem with doing that is that only the heroes who fight get experience, so if you want to level non-war heroes, or non-rush heroes in general, you’re kind of SOL.