Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 94

3956 posts

Flag Post

I have 8 heroes, 5 of which are rush units. The other three are a jester, which is great, a seer, with which i use to block a row and a useless healer. The three tech/build heroes do not hinder me, and I still manage to win using them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vinghiskhan:

I have 8 heroes, 5 of which are rush units. The other three are a jester, which is great, a seer, with which i use to block a row and a useless healer. The three tech/build heroes do not hinder me, and I still manage to win using them.

That is a very small number of heroes compared to most people, there’s a lot more bloat to dea lwith when you have 20+ heroes

Flag Post

Make battle reports shift click available for showing!

Flag Post

It would be nice to see gear ordered first in terms of rank (as it is now) but then secondly in terms of the amount of successful gems used on it. So for example, the demon sword with +12 will come before the demon sword with +7

Flag Post

Make people we can’t attack more then 3 times italicized so we don’t keep clicking them after we hit em 3 times.

Flag Post

Character: Vidiot966
Race: Alcon

Observation: The credits figures seem like they are way off when
collecting resources, purchasing them from the mall etc.
The credit system needs better balance.

As for buying gold, character slots and items are so high, it’s gotten
to the point I don’t want to buy anymore gold. What would be wrong
with lowering gold prices for slots and items just a little bit?

I like the WoH stuff in the game.

Flag Post

Because of a business model… I don’t want to see an increase in the people with perfect level 50 items gemmed up, that’s something to be reserved for those pouring an immense amount of time into this game or spending a good amount. Making it common would suck for every single person who doesn’t pay while skyrocketing everyone who pays even more.

Also, I’m making the assumption that you want this to be much cheaper since reducing it by only a small amount wouldn’t solve your problem of viewing it as too high.

Flag Post

I agree with Vidiot. Compared to their other, longer standing game Dream World, the balancing in this game for most things is really off. While one can appreciate that the game is living up to its namesake, for sustainability purposes and for growing the model – not leaving it to be the slowly stagnating one it is – change needs to come down the pipeline soon.

I also like (read: despise) how most suggestions to make things a bit more balanced always seems to drag out the argument that this will make things ‘too common’. Common would be every other day; to get something gemmed up perfectly would still inevitably require an immense amount of time and luck. There’s nothing ‘common’ about it. All it seems like is people sitting up on their roost and clucking about when it might open up some competition from those who can’t devote 16+hrs a day to this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

Because of a business model… I don’t want to see an increase in the people with perfect level 50 items gemmed up, that’s something to be reserved for those pouring an immense amount of time into this game or spending a good amount. Making it common would suck for every single person who doesn’t pay while skyrocketing everyone who pays even more.

Also, I’m making the assumption that you want this to be much cheaper since reducing it by only a small amount wouldn’t solve your problem of viewing it as too high.

I’ve heard this excuse before, and it always came from those at the top who wanted to keep their choke-hold on the best items.

Flag Post

I am a golder. But I’m sure other people feel the same way I do.
Things in a game are not supposed to be virtually impossible to
get either. (unless you’re in Vegas)

Because players will move onto another game that doesn’t hold them
back and keep them at a snails pace.

The suggestion isn’t just for my benefit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by daexion:

I’ve heard this excuse before, and it always came from those at the top who wanted to keep their choke-hold on the best items.

I don’t have heavily gemmed up items for number one. Secondly I am not a golder.

Also Vidiot, you’re supposedly a com gimp .

Flag Post

please PM restore the old chest drop rate visiting…
I know you said it was 3x for an error and you brought it back to 2x but:
1) i don’t think it is really 2x, because the drop rate is definitively not 2/3 than the old. Seems like 1/3 or 1/4.
2) it’s the ONLY thing to allow even non-golders to be competitive in some way, because is the only way to obtain upgrade books. I know you need golders, but they still need to buy upgrade books to reach high level skills, books for visiting were just enough to reach level 3-4 in a crazy amount of time.
3) wth man, give us some bait to follow to continue to play this game!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pompolus:

please PM restore the old chest drop rate visiting…
I know you said it was 3x for an error and you brought it back to 2x but:
1) i don’t think it is really 2x, because the drop rate is definitively not 2/3 than the old. Seems like 1/3 or 1/4.
2) it’s the ONLY thing to allow even non-golders to be competitive in some way, because is the only way to obtain upgrade books. I know you need golders, but they still need to buy upgrade books to reach high level skills, books for visiting were just enough to reach level 3-4 in a crazy amount of time.
3) wth man, give us some bait to follow to continue to play this game!!!

Exactly what Pompolus said.

Flag Post

I agree with the chest drop not being high enough anymore, seems pirates are even more rare these days. Still need a max ships button when assigning ships, too often i’m scrolling over to max and still missing it by 1 ship somehow. It would make it more convenient and less problematic. Few quick clicks an yer done.

Flag Post
Originally posted by daexion:

I don’t have heavily gemmed up items for number one. Secondly I am not a golder.

Also Vidiot, you’re supposedly a com gimp .

Whatever the hell that means dude.

Flag Post

Means you have a High command stat, People with High command stats have lower war stats, Low war stats make you do worse in pvp. so more loses in pvp

Flag Post

The last two tournaments, someone is using alts “BellaLady, Bellado” to spam easy wins. It’s annoying to people who are trying to play honestly. What is playmage’s view on this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

Means you have a High command stat, People with High command stats have lower war stats, Low war stats make you do worse in pvp. so more loses in pvp

Thank you. The nimrod’s comment above me (not Kevin) could have been
like yours. Now I understand.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidiot966:

Pretty ridiculous you try to pull this little stunt trying to label me a nimrod. It’s not so ambiguous and hidden that I wouldn’t expect you to know it, it’s a fairly common term and again the previous point still applies, insults don’t change that.

Flag Post

Pretty ridiculous you try to pull this little stunt trying to label me a nimrod. It’s not so ambiguous and hidden that I wouldn’t expect you to know it, it’s a fairly common term and again the previous point still applies, insults don’t change that.

The colloquial definition of nimrod stems from a misinterpretation in which the original intent was to refer to a great hunter and man of power on Earth.

‘Nimrod’ is also the name of the ship that carried the first expedition to successfully reach the South Pole. It’s a good read.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Askuriel:

The colloquial definition of nimrod stems from a misinterpretation in which the original intent was to refer to a great hunter and man of power on Earth.

‘Nimrod’ is also the name of the ship that carried the first expedition to successfully reach the South Pole. It’s a good read.

:P Well, context and time dictate meaning in this case.

Flag Post

Use a different RNG system. I’m beginning to see some patterns to results, based on day/time I seem to get much better results for treasures from planets (much more obvious now that the rates have been dropped significantly); same with skills and gemming things up. Most traditional RNGs don’t really perform full randomization; the closest is a radio-noise based one, which would probably be a much better system here.

Flag Post

Galaxy vault for items and resources? Which is controlled by leader/vice(s).
Every player can insert items/resources on free will, but not withdraw.

Flag Post
Originally posted by astralmagic:

Galaxy vault for items and resources? Which is controlled by leader/vice(s).
Every player can insert items/resources on free will, but not withdraw.

This would ruin working for yourself.. and kindof goes against how the games built.

Flag Post

Backpack(s) for WoH and avatar gear should be completely seperate from our other backpacks. I ended up deleting my Summoner Gear for my General Gear (foolishly) so make room for other stuff like magic books, etc.