Forums Time World

Feedback and Suggestions page 98

3620 posts

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

-1 COOOOMMBBOOO BBRREEAAKKERR!

If you feel the use of 2AP to pvp and transfer to get more coupon + XP vs the 2AP use on pillar… Why are you still doing pillar, when its obvious you get more PvPing? I R Confuzzles???

Flag Post
Originally posted by mi2os2:

Our heroes are fighting during pillar raids, both against players AND against the pillar, but we still get no xp? That makes no sense.

2 ap = 60 coupons in a pillar raids, if u hit above 60k damage + u get no xp
2 ap in pvp = enough resource to get 100-130 coupons if transferred to ore and donate to pillar + u get xp from pvp

This also makes no sence unless ur galaxy wins the pillar or place second, and those ranks usually belong to g8 and g1.

The coupon-gain by attacking the pillar is way to low, if it was raised more people would praid for PERSONAL gain, and then the entire galaxy would benefit aswell.

What I am suggesting is to raise the coupon-gain per attack to pillar, to maybe 200 or 300. This would surely make more people praid.

The second thing I suggest is something in my opinion should be obvious to have, XP-gain from pillar raids!!

Please +1 if agree so PM can see this, and maybe in 6-7 months we will actually see the changes..

+1

I fully agree with the XP gain suggestion. An increase on the meager 60 coupons would definitely be welcome too. Although, since PM has a business to run, 200-300 coupons might be too radical a change.

Flag Post

Our heroes are fighting during pillar raids, both against players AND against the pillar, but we still get no xp? That makes no sense.

2 ap in pvp = enough resource to get 100-130 coupons if transferred to ore and donate to pillar + u get xp from pvp

This also makes no sence unless ur galaxy wins the pillar or place second, and those ranks usually belong to g8 and g1.

The coupon-gain by attacking the pillar is way to low, if it was raised more people would praid for PERSONAL gain, and then the entire galaxy would benefit aswell.

What I am suggesting is to raise the coupon-gain per attack to pillar, to maybe 200 or 300. This would surely make more people praid.

The second thing I suggest is something in my opinion should be obvious to have, XP-gain from pillar raids!!

Please +1 if agree so PM can see this, and maybe in 6-7 months we will actually see the changes..

+1 to this. Highly agreed. Why is there no experience when it is still PvP???

Flag Post

Because its not really pvp, You don’t gain resources upon beating the 1st phase nor do you destroy their ships(unrepairable)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

If you feel the use of 2AP to pvp and transfer to get more coupon + XP vs the 2AP use on pillar… Why are you still doing pillar, when its obvious you get more PvPing? I R Confuzzles???

Something should be said on the idiocy of doing what one has calculated to be worthless.

Flag Post

+1

Flag Post

I do it because g8 usually gets 1st, and sometimes 2nd, in which case it is beneficial, BUT for the lower galaxies, that might just rank 7, or not rank at all, it isn’t worth it.. If PM changes this, maybe more players will see it as a good thing to pillar raid.

Flag Post

Character: AgressiveRumble
Race: Alcon
Feedback/Question/Suggestion:

1. Have you reduced the possibility to find upgrade books at visits? Because since xmas and few weeks before I suddenly was not able to find just one book more.
2. Very gold-based game. I would be great to give the opportunity to buy the upgrade book with coupons just like the magic book (ofc more expensive, that every pillar gal has the chance to buy it, but not exploit it.)
3. Hero slots are still very, very expensive in coupons. Thats little bit unfair for smaller galaxies/player, because they cant gain that much coupons every day. I end up with gaining between 1,5k and 7k, G8 ends up with gaining between 7k-18k.
You see the difference? TimeWorld is getting more and more unfriendly when you continue to base this game more on gold, and already now it is hard for newer player to reach same size like the older ones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AgressiveRumble:

Character: AgressiveRumble
Race: Alcon
Feedback/Question/Suggestion:

1. Have you reduced the possibility to find upgrade books at visits? Because since xmas and few weeks before I suddenly was not able to find just one book more.
2. Very gold-based game. I would be great to give the opportunity to buy the upgrade book with coupons just like the magic book (ofc more expensive, that every pillar gal has the chance to buy it, but not exploit it.)
3. Hero slots are still very, very expensive in coupons. Thats little bit unfair for smaller galaxies/player, because they cant gain that much coupons every day. I end up with gaining between 1,5k and 7k, G8 ends up with gaining between 7k-18k.
You see the difference? TimeWorld is getting more and more unfriendly when you continue to base this game more on gold, and already now it is hard for newer player to reach same size like the older ones.

i would like to add a calculation (which is the smooth way):
let’s say you want to raise your skills to lvl 5 and you need (only) 15 upgrade books for that.
1 book costs 8 gold
your hero has 8 skills
= 5 lvls * 8 skills = 40 lvls you have to raise

15*8 books for 5 lvls = 120 gold (and this is just 1 skill!)
8 skills * 120 gold = 960 gold for one hero

960gold are 960 kreds

10 kreds are 1$

960/10 = 96$ for one hero.

you have 5 war heroes: round 500$ just for skills.

and now i haven’t even calculated com, build and tech heroes with skills.

You see where this leads?
And im doing around 20 visits each day. Since november I haven’t found ONE SINGLE upgrade book.
Srsly, this is not the way how this game will be more fun

Flag Post

Achievements.. What happened to an achievement for buildings to lvl 35? to reach planet 6? To do 5k gem bosses? To participate in more than 10,100 and 1000 pillars? There are so many good achievements that could be done..
Or the achievements for missions, we used to get a certain ammount of resource for every chapter ( 9.1 , 9.2 etc ) we completed..
And why is 99% of the game based on 1 gold = 1k coupons, EXCEPT when it comes to unlocking new heroes, where 1 gold = 2k coupons??

Achievements.. What happened to an achievement for buildings to lvl 35? to reach planet 6? To do 5k gem bosses? To participate in more than 10,100 and 1000 pillars? There are so many good achievements that could be done..
Or the achievements for missions, we used to get a certain ammount of resource for every chapter ( 9.1 , 9.2 etc ) we completed..
And why is 99% of the game based on 1 gold = 1k coupons, EXCEPT when it comes to unlocking new heroes, where 1 gold = 2k coupons??I will be back soon with many more things I am not satisfied with :)

Flag Post

And why is 99% of the game based on 1 gold = 1k coupons, EXCEPT when it comes to unlocking new heroes, where 1 gold = 2k coupons??

And why is 99% of the game based on 1 gold = 1k coupons, EXCEPT when it comes to unlocking new heroes, where 1 gold = 2k coupons??I will be back soon with many more things I am not satisfied with :)

+1 and part of it are in my 2 former posts. srsly PM you have to give a statement and some improvement on this.

Flag Post

I do it because g8 usually gets 1st, and sometimes 2nd, in which case it is beneficial, BUT for the lower galaxies, that might just rank 7, or not rank at all, it isn’t worth it.. If PM changes this, maybe more players will see it as a good thing to pillar raid.

You are right. Right now G8 and G1 already has the most concentrated amount of top/golded members. Which allowed them to already getting more coupon than any other weaker galaxy.

Does this suggestion of your help them(weaker/general player)? YES!

Does this suggestion FURTHER DISTANCE the TOP half from the BOTTOM half, YOU BET!

IF that’s what PM going to do I will LawL and happy to pick up the coupons. while newer player if any, struggle to keep up in an already endless pit unless, they gold their way out.

Flag Post

+1000000

Flag Post

I’m sure that this has been posted a gazillion times, but I would continue to come back every day if you added in a capability to get 1-2 gold coins a day, or say, you get 1 gold per pillar hit, or similar. Would be a nice addition to have some other way to get gold besides kreds or friend referrals.

Flag Post

even if it was as simple as 1 gold for every pillar participated in. thats still a solid flow of 7 gold per day if you make it to all pillars. 7 gold per day is a lot better than 0 for non golders.

Flag Post

keep up doing nothing and see your golders leave! tired of wasting ap on cheaters! and guess we wont get crap back like last time pillar got merged! and that is theft pm!!! if you had done your work last time this wouldnt have happened but lazzy or just too damn greedy is what you are man! if it was a lol ref you would banned like a crazy man… but now just us players that get stolen from so you dont care? couse ap is $$ right and you just love $$ right??
do you care pm? if so show us a little love… and not only expect us too pay you!

Flag Post

yeah its been 3 days or something and PM still hasnt responded to a giantass glitch yet……

Flag Post

even the calculation is there. I never thought that you need so much money if you want to gold your heroes to some power. I think they just said: “screw it, this game wont last forever and we made a whole lot of money out of it without spending much more.”

I will stay as long as i MAY have a chance to get higher, but in whole it’s getting boring and the potential of this game is not used in a bit

Flag Post

if this hasn’t been suggested already:

In pillar raiding: can we remove the AP lost from wining a PVP prior to attacking the pillar and change it so AP is only reduced after a PVP phase if you LOSE and then lowered again AFTER you attack the pillar?

Example: You attack a pillar and win PVP phase, you lose 2ap. Pillar goes down before you can enter the pillar phase of the battle. You just lost 2ap for nothing. Even if you lost the PVP you’d still have lost the same about of AP even before entering the pillar phase which is nonsense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

yeah its been 3 days or something and PM still hasnt responded to a giantass glitch yet……

abz…. just no….

Flag Post
Originally posted by abz329:

strange since you help him get free gold :S well hope he answer you soon :)

Character: dirtyer
bla bla… Human
blablalab g8

Flag Post

@playmage : Is it possible to have Bubble head / Spirit Head and Demon Head in coupons section? Thanks in advance.

Flag Post

could the daily bonus be increased after 100 days+ so you get +1 gold each day or take out the chance of getting resources and only have a chance to get magic book upgrade book or vip 3 days etc

even putting an additional bonus for 200 days+ and 300 days+ as well would be good =)

and a year bonus of 562 gold or one of the lvl 50 purples of your choice or a random spin for a lvl 50 item only on the year consecutive plays

Flag Post

use multiple items to increase percentage chance
so at 50% chance of upgrade use 2 books for 100% chance

at 36% or so use 3 to go to a max of 100%
etc

(this increases the use of having a large backpack as 50 upgrade books would be needed for definte upgrade)