Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 73

2461 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lokigamer:

as for the other glitch, it has been here since i Started hitting pillars back around march, why is it still here?

power going down as you lose ships in pillars is important and altering to the game. it can be cruel and unfair to many players. i’ve personally witnessed where i have gone down to 1 mobile fortress and 1 mother ship and still read full power and faced a pvp opponent at the same level as when i started. because pillars fall too fast to do a full refresh, with anything less than the fastest internet, doing so would be nearly a 1/4 of the time a pillar is up to hit, becoming a detrimental setback to hitting. if your running a team hit on a pillar and you have that glitch of power not going down, you hurt yourself and team, but refresh will stop your galaxy from doing anything on a pillar forcing us to suck it up and hit anyhow or quit the pillar. this problem effects too much and has been here too long, someone needs to fix it. that is not an ultimatum, its a request, however i know many players who have left the game leave because of things like this that make them think the game is against the player too often. i don’t agree, but i don’t like seeing fuel to the fire especially as detrimental as this.

I thought this bug might have been fixed at some point…
If it has been fixed, it has now returned.

Flag Post

I can’t see numbers in top left near Army, Power, Ranking. It’s empty there

Flag Post

When dragging the slider to adjust the number of Motherships assigned to one of my heroes, it does not assign full 29-ship capacity to my hero when dragged to the far right edge; the slider adjusts to 28/29 and I have to manually click the increase button or manually enter 29 into the field.

Just a minor inconvenience. Nothing too big really, but I would appreciate a fix.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hyhyh:

I can’t see numbers in top left near Army, Power, Ranking. It’s empty there

PM in G if this happens again. I have solution.

Flag Post
Increased dialy spinner item odds (not credits/energy/ore) from 10% to “15% + 1% for each 10 days of consecutive login, capped at 40%”.

So at 250 days you’re at a 40%……..really doesn’t seem like I’m getting an item 2/5 days……seems more like 0/20 days unless I forgot getting an item since it was a speed up or something :P

Flag Post

After the update I have acquired plenty of the items. I went for a few days not knowing my continuous login because if you get the item you don’t see how many days you’ve logged in. If you flip a coin 100 times it is not guaranteed that you will get it coming up 50 times heads. His system is made of a chance, NOT a guarantee of “X” every 2 to 5 times, Why is that so hard to understand. There is bad luck and there is good luck, It is VERY possible to not get an item for a whole Month of logging in, Why you wonder, Because there’s TONS of other players playing and logging in that could also very well be getting an item every day.

Another example, Roll a D20 100 times, Heck even 1000 times. Doesn’t mean you’ll roll 5 20’s(or 50 if you did 1000 times), You may not even get 1 20 roll, or may end up with 10 20 rolls.

Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

After the update I have acquired plenty of the items. I went for a few days not knowing my continuous login because if you get the item you don’t see how many days you’ve logged in. If you flip a coin 100 times it is not guaranteed that you will get it coming up 50 times heads. His system is made of a chance, NOT a guarantee of “X” every 2 to 5 times, Why is that so hard to understand. There is bad luck and there is good luck, It is VERY possible to not get an item for a whole Month of logging in, Why you wonder, Because there’s TONS of other players playing and logging in that could also very well be getting an item every day.

Another example, Roll a D20 100 times, Heck even 1000 times. Doesn’t mean you’ll roll 5 20’s(or 50 if you did 1000 times), You may not even get 1 20 roll, or may end up with 10 20 rolls.

Other people’s chances don’t affect yours however and RNGs are deployed individually I believe which means it is totally legitimate to take yourself as a sample size. That being said there are still some issues statistically you have to examine.

Like: how likely was it to happen, does PM’s presented chance lie within your confidence interval? Sure it’s not a guarantee but in your example of flipping coins, as number of trials → infinity, experimental outcome → 50/50. The same thing for here, if you gather enough samples you can call into question the actual chances of this whole event happening. Whether or not hatemakingnames is doing these things in an exhaustive manner is different but the likelihood of certain events can call into questions whether these chances are actually accurate and to dismiss everything as a matter of chance is not at all mathematical and ironically goes against what proponents are using to bolster their arguments.

Flag Post

ABZ OLD POST:

Originally posted by abz329:

apparently there are quests for doing chapter 12 and 13, but they are not available to those who beat chapter11 before the update and “finished” the quest chain.

Edit: any other questions taht were “finished” did not get updated when new quests came out. For example. apparently there is a purple equip quest that rewards triple that i never got…..(btw source for this is whoreaxe, if its wrong blame him)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Rex is messed up, AGAIN! This is like the 3rd time Rex is messed up and makes everyone hit WAY higher than usual?

Flag Post

Not a glitch, but I accidently leveled my hero, Rita, with command as main. I was wondering if it would be possible to move 2 points in comm to war rather than spend 100g+ to fix it. Thanks!

playerid: 44651

Flag Post

Not a bug, but something that looks an awful lot like cheating. The guys in 1107 have been gaining rank on themselves in the arena 2vs2. It looks like a gal full of alts.

Flag Post

Thanks for all the reports.

Originally posted by waraxe:

ABZ OLD POST:

Originally posted by abz329:

apparently there are quests for doing chapter 12 and 13, but they are not available to those who beat chapter11 before the update and “finished” the quest chain.

Edit: any other questions taht were “finished” did not get updated when new quests came out. For example. apparently there is a purple equip quest that rewards triple that i never got…..(btw source for this is whoreaxe, if its wrong blame him)

We will fix the main mission quest chain issue for the next update. There is no purple equipment quest that I am aware of (there is one for purple hero though).

Originally posted by freebsd72:

Rex is messed up, AGAIN! This is like the 3rd time Rex is messed up and makes everyone hit WAY higher than usual?

Hello freebsd72, can you please explain what exactly what you meant by this? Is this a real bug or just something you suspect because players seem attacks slightly harder against Rex when your galaxy own it? Have players on the attacking side notice unreasonable damage increase?

Originally posted by EmperorIvan:

Not a glitch, but I accidently leveled my hero, Rita, with command as main. I was wondering if it would be possible to move 2 points in comm to war rather than spend 100g+ to fix it. Thanks!

playerid: 44651

Sorry, we cannot change it for you. Please be more cautious next time.

Originally posted by Vinghiskhan:

Not a bug, but something that looks an awful lot like cheating. The guys in 1107 have been gaining rank on themselves in the arena 2vs2. It looks like a gal full of alts.

Thanks for the repot. All 4 players in G1107 has been IP banned.

Flag Post

99% sure it’s a bug, personally I have 30-40% extra damage when attacking Rex compared to other galaxies, and I have the same setup on ships and solo on all pillars, and my galaxy did not have a pillar ourself, so there were absolutely NO changes in any way, but I still hit waaay more on Rex, I also asked my friends in g8 and they had have similar “problem” that they hit way more on Rex than any other pillar, even if they had same setups. And it has been bugged 2 times already, so I’m pretty sure it’s bugged again, check it up

Flag Post

Seems Rex is a pretty buggy pillar since when I did pillar tracking for G1, we ended up figuring out with help from G164 that the Rex buff disabled the attack buff. If it’s indeed 30-40% more which will likely mean average damage works out far from the usual, then it should be easy to find. Should I be on, I’ll try to track some numbers on it.

Flag Post

Please fix auto assign… I don’t want to have my ships build overnight and get fucked over because auto assign doesn’t fill in ships.

Flag Post

battle report 3273250
someone from g1 who farms me regularly hit me, and I lost 42k credits (37+1 lost ship). This is about double what I lose on a normal attack from a war glxy.
the same person hit me a few days ago and I only lost 22k creds
also, my glxy has been at war with 1 for a long time now, it was not a diplomacy change

Flag Post

Can I get a better explanation of when someone would pull 2 people when attacking pillars? This morning I solo’ed expecting to pull the one person that was yellow. I was at 179m power and he was at 153m. Low and behold I pulled 2 people. So I quickly adjusted down to about 162m power, yet again I pulled 2 people. I had to adjust to BELOW my expected pull’s power to get less than 1 person. Maybe this is because Bobster0 is up at 200m power (putting him out of range i.e. red for me), but there seems to be something wrong with this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

Please fix auto assign… I don’t want to have my ships build overnight and get fucked over because auto assign doesn’t fill in ships.

What happens on auto-assign is that you will only get ships assigned to 1 hero, and not multiples (when you are not logged in). Please fix auto-assign so that it will fill out all heroes ships, so long as they have at least 1, when a new set of ships rolls off of the shipyard.

Flag Post

the game does not load for anyone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat2:

Same here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RiXx:
Originally posted by Krazycat2:

Same here.

Same…