Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 3

2496 posts

Flag Post

Updated my third diplomacy slot to war and hit update, but the update did not register and the timer was reset to 24h.

Flag Post

Since no one’s brought this up:
When you click to sell an item it will always say you’ll get 0 credits back. If you sell the item, you’ll still receive an amount back. The problem here is that it’s always saying the amount back is 0 credits.

Flag Post

The attack timer still claims that I’ve already attacked my targets three times today, when it has already been more than 48 hours since my last attack.

Flag Post

Whenever I try to kick Jennifer from my galaxy (8), I get an automatic server disconnect.

Flag Post

Experience gained in constructing ships does not scale linearly with number of ships built. One gets more experience by building ships 1 by 1, instead of queuing x ships.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackTomcat:

Can’t pass through “connecting…” screen. What protocol or ports does the game use? Could it be blocked by proxy? Other games on Kongregate work fine for me.

I have the same problem in my office (but not at home). Dream World works fine in my office too, so theoretically couldn’t Time World be made to operate in the same way?

Flag Post

IGN: Lordshoe

I seem to not have the “Add 10 friends” badge. This is confusing to me because I have over 200.

Flag Post

Thanks for all the reports. We have fixed majority of problems reported and are looking into the others.

Originally posted by boredpoo:
Originally posted by BlackTomcat:

Can’t pass through “connecting…” screen. What protocol or ports does the game use? Could it be blocked by proxy? Other games on Kongregate work fine for me.

I have the same problem in my office (but not at home). Dream World works fine in my office too, so theoretically couldn’t Time World be made to operate in the same way?

Time World currently uses TCP protocol on port 6100. We are considering changing it to port 843 or use port 80 for HTTP tunnel in the future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

Time World currently uses TCP protocol on port 6100. We are considering changing it to port 843 or use port 80 for HTTP tunnel in the future.

Awesome. I’m excited for the future! Thanks PM!

Flag Post

When you’re away from the game for a certain point of time, it disconnects you; forcing you to refresh the page. The problem with this is when a ship build completes while this disconnect has happened. When you come back and refresh the page, you find out those ships you’ve just built ARE GONE. Not only that, but the resources spent to build them are not refunded.

Flag Post

I lost a battle even though my enemy’s losses were greater than mine…

I lost 33%, opposition lost 34%.

Flag Post

Tried updating the war status for my third diplomacy slot, but nothing happened and the timer was reset to 24h.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Askuriel:

Tried updating the war status for my third diplomacy slot, but nothing happened and the timer was reset to 24h.

Same bug on my end. Did it happen to be in the last slot for you, too?

Flag Post

Yeah, it was the last slot.

Flag Post

Can we come to a consensus that the last diplomacy slot is bugged, then?

Flag Post

Reinforcement bug. Attacked a user “element94” as they had only about 4.5M Power and 3 planets. Expected easy win. Get into battle and HELLO 51 TIER 4 SHIPS! This was after the update which stated reinforcements would be only 20% of the receiver’s total army. If this is true, why does someone with 4.5M power have 51 Tier IV ships on one fleet? With three planets and the need of at least a level 12 Control Center and Shipyard, plus the 4,590,000 Army that would be the 51 Tier IV ships, it is simply a reinforcement bug and nothing more or less.

I also have a second hypothesis to this. If someone has no army assigned whatsoever, the game automatically assigns ships to defend. Don’t you think that this is also a Power lie and a bit unfair in such?

Just checked, second hypothesis was right. This should be fixed so that players cannot assign 0 ships.

Flag Post

The diplomacy bug should now be fixed.

Originally posted by menot:

We will look into this. Were you the attacker or reading the battle report?

Originally posted by Diabetic_Penguin:

Reinforcement bug. Attacked a user “element94” as they had only about 4.5M Power and 3 planets. Expected easy win. Get into battle and HELLO 51 TIER 4 SHIPS! This was after the update which stated reinforcements would be only 20% of the receiver’s total army. If this is true, why does someone with 4.5M power have 51 Tier IV ships on one fleet? With three planets and the need of at least a level 12 Control Center and Shipyard, plus the 4,590,000 Army that would be the 51 Tier IV ships, it is simply a reinforcement bug and nothing more or less.

I also have a second hypothesis to this. If someone has no army assigned whatsoever, the game automatically assigns ships to defend. Don’t you think that this is also a Power lie and a bit unfair in such?

Just checked, second hypothesis was right. This should be fixed so that players cannot assign 0 ships.

This is an intentional feature, it also prevents the 0 loss situation for players who intentionally assign 0 ships and use up their resources. The game only automatically assign 1 fleet, so it still shouldn’t be hard to defeat them unless you dropped too much power trying to bottom feed.

Flag Post

The auto-assign 1 fleet makes it next to impossible for people that didn’t drop power and are actually fighting people around their intentional power, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

The diplomacy bug should now be fixed.

Originally posted by menot:

We will look into this. Were you the attacker or reading the battle report?

I was the defender, so just reading the battle report.
battle report 5375 if that helps

wondering if it could be a rounding issue or something like that.

Flag Post

I looked at the report; could it be % power lost instead of % ships lost that determines the victor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Askuriel:

I looked at the report; could it be % power lost instead of % ships lost that determines the victor?

my losses were only 27% of my ships by number compared with 37%, so that doesnt work.
actual power lost if i got my figures right was 34.55% me 34.96% you

Flag Post

i cant even load the game atm, DW either. what’s wrong

Flag Post

I can recruit a level 7 hero with a level 4 tavern…

Flag Post

my war button, help and all those icons are gone.just gone so altough i have a massive fleet i cant even complete the second mission

Flag Post

Game name: Pyroblaze
Bugs:

1. - My win% has been steadily dropping, despite the fact that I was ~125 wins with 96% win. Now I am at 213 wins and 90%. I have not lost a battle between these two times.
  2. - When attacking, I frequently get “server disconnected” message as I click ‘attack’. When I reconnect, it seems I am missing a few 100k army power. However, no AP has been used, nor do I gain/lose any resources. But, it seems to count for one of my 3 attacks per day on the person. Had this happen twice on one person today, finally got to attack him once, and that was all I was allowed. This bug may be tied to #1, as it may be counting as a loss for me? I get no battle report on this, and like I said, my AP does not change.