Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 4

2554 posts

Flag Post

I get this as well. Didn’t really notice the army loss, but now that you mention it…

Flag Post

Cant fight chapter bosses – convo with them appears but loading circle animation lasts forever and nothing happens even after like 15mins, just “before-battle” planet screen and music

Flag Post
Originally posted by Askuriel:

I get this as well. Didn’t really notice the army loss, but now that you mention it…

I get this also, not sure about the army loss.

try attacking a different planet of the same person, I think thats worked for me before

Flag Post

mine bugs out and when i attack a “boss” level in war i get the “chat” then it goes to “loading”… after a while the loading dissapears and just shows background.. as yet not seen the battle. had this at the end of atleast 2 story parts.

Flag Post

when i try to get past the spy tutorial after im doing spying the enemies fleet a random message apears that says ttttttttttttttttttttt and i cant do anything i tried refreshing it doesnt hlp

Flag Post

When the congratulations banner was scrolling, there wasn’t a popup showing the resources I got when visiting, and the Back button didn’t work. It might be blocking buttons in other dialog boxes.

Flag Post

I am unable to assign more than 3 fleets. It says no more than 5 fleets at a time. I am 100% sure i only have 3 fleets assigned. I even sent back re-enforcements incase that was messing with it, no go.

Flag Post

I believe we have serious problem in automatic calculating who win the battle. Here is the evidence.

In battle 8731, I am the attacker: I lose 20%, enemy lose 38%. The program said 20% >= 38%, and I lose !!!
Check out the result by clicking this link.

In battle 8874, I am the defender: I lose 39%, enemy lose 42%. The program said 42% <= 39%, and I lose again!!!
Check out the result by clicking this link.

At first battle, I don’t gain the resources that I suppose to get. At second battle the enemy loot 30k of each resources that he suppose not to gain even a penny.

Thanks,

Flag Post

^ also, i am unable to re-enforce anyone. My armies simply do not show up to assign to a person. I tried refreshing, nothing happened. I fired a hero earlier with a fleet on him, maybe that caused the bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Badfish_07:

I am unable to assign more than 3 fleets. It says no more than 5 fleets at a time. I am 100% sure i only have 3 fleets assigned. I even sent back re-enforcements incase that was messing with it, no go.

I’m having this same problem exept before I fired the hero I removed all the equipment and fleet on him. I’m alo at four heroes with an army not five, yet it won’t let me assign.

Flag Post

fixed! you need to clear your browser cache and cookies ect and restart browser.

Flag Post

Great to see my threat as helped so many people ;)

Flag Post

dang.. it said it let me assign 5 fleets but then only showed up as 3.. then when i tried again, same problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by desmonde:

Set my army strength to zero by unassigning all the ships from all the heroes. When defending from a players attack the ai decided to choose one of my heroes and assign max ships equipable.

Is this supposed to happen or a bug.

Hey Des, long time no chat. the answer to your question is it always asks to give all your ships to your worker with the highest “command” skill. it gets kind of annoying after a-while but yes, i think it’s suppost to happen, sorry for the late post, i like this game but i don’t come here too often.

Flag Post

chat bugs when you use whispers, when someone whispers in guild chat, it italized my text and sometimes caused it to scroll up.when I change chats it fixes it.

Flag Post

ship bug fixed with patch, thank you!

Flag Post

ive been attacked 6 times today..
not sure if its a bug as I won 1 of them, although my understanding was this would still count as one of my 5.

Flag Post
Originally posted by menot:

ive been attacked 6 times today..
not sure if its a bug as I won 1 of them, although my understanding was this would still count as one of my 5.

Only 5 lose battles count, so if you win you will be able to attack 5 times per day until your count reach 5

Flag Post

You cannot change a hero’s equipped items when s/he is building buildings, but you can if s/he is building ships OR researching tech, even though all 3 count as ‘busy’.

Flag Post

Thanks for all the reports. Majority of these should be fixed now and we are looking into the rest. Please keep them coming.

Regarding players seeing incorrect results in battle report. This is a display error where the lost % displayed was based on ship score of ships lost instead of % of total HP lost (which is displayed in the life meter). It has been fixed now so if you refresh the screen and go back to the previous incorrect battle reports, it will reflect correct amount of HP loss which determines victory.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

Time World currently uses TCP protocol on port 6100. We are considering changing it to port 843 or use port 80 for HTTP tunnel in the future.

I see there’s a message now indicating that port 6100 must be free. Should I assume TW will not be running on a port that I can access when I’m at my office? (such as the same port DW uses)

Flag Post

There are a lot of typos playmage. Are you going to have someone go back through your code’s text and fix the typos for us? I for one would appreciate that. Thanks!

Flag Post

Cant upgrade hero skill i click on it but nothing happens.

Flag Post

Does your hero even have a skill?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chemicallingo:

Does your hero even have a skill?

You think i am a noob like you?I click on the skill and nothing happens.