Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 62

2494 posts

Flag Post

Owned by the playmage, I read through this and smiled the whole way. “Fantasy” goal build :P Good job Playmage, putting him down on the spot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:
Originally posted by Scaler_:

Yesterday I hired a purple hero from a lvl1 tavern, with skills like 12/8/6/8 (com/war/tech/build). I’ve leveled it up to lvl 30 with putting all skill points into war (and using war items) to 30/260/6/8 base skill.

This morning I connect and my hero base skills are 34/176/46/88 (→useless), what happened during the night?

Something is obviously not right with 30/260/6/8 – perhaps what you kept on your spreadsheet is more like a “fantasy” goal build that can’t be reached – because the 10 attribute points for purple hero is distributed with 4 user-assigned, 4 on main stat, and 2 on secondary stat. This means when it reached level 30, a secondary stat would gained 58 points above the original level base, so you looking at least to have a secondary stat around ~64. You might want to double check your hero equipment bonuses and such before complaining about a hero not built out as you hope it would.

I understand that the values doesn’t make sens but that was definitely not a “fantasy” goal build. I’ve regularly copy the base values from hovering each skill icon (and I could not mistaken with another hero, as they do not have the same stat level). I would have noticed if I made a mistake at some points (like I noticed the day after) and my hero was indisputably a full war/com.

And be sure that before complaining, I’ve triple checked that I didn’t change the equipments.

Flag Post

You’re crazy.

Flag Post

How about you remove all your equipment and then post the stats you see here, then we can judge if something is iffy or not
now we don’t have a clue what’s what since we don’t know how skewed these stats are from the equipment bonuses
If your total stats on your hero without any equipment is (lvl – 1) * 10 + (12+8+6+8), then there’s nothing wrong, you just made a mistake recording the value in your excel file.
As Playmage said, without any equipment it’s totally normal that your second highest stat is equal to: it’s starting value + (lvl-1) * 2.

ps. The fact that your build is second highest is most likely due to the fact that one of the pieces of equipment you put on it made it so that the second highest stat became build while it was leveling, resulting in build being the stat receiving +2 automatically on each level up instead of command.
If I remember correctly, it used to be that your secondary stat was determined by your highest stat, where command/war are linked and tech/build, but I’ve noticed on one of my new purple heroes a while back this is no longer the case, if it ever was, I’m not sure anymore. I thought it was like that, but this could’ve been a general misconception.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

How about you remove all your equipment and then post the stats you see here, then we can judge if something is iffy or not
now we don’t have a clue what’s what since we don’t know how skewed these stats are from the equipment bonuses
If your total stats on your hero without any equipment is (lvl – 1) * 10 + (12+8+6+8), then there’s nothing wrong, you just made a mistake recording the value in your excel file.
As Playmage said, without any equipment it’s totally normal that your second highest stat is equal to: it’s starting value + (lvl-1) * 2.

ps. The fact that your build is second highest is most likely due to the fact that one of the pieces of equipment you put on it made it so that the second highest stat became build while it was leveling, resulting in build being the stat receiving +2 automatically on each level up instead of command.
If I remember correctly, it used to be that your secondary stat was determined by your highest stat, where command/war are linked and tech/build, but I’ve noticed on one of my new purple heroes a while back this is no longer the case, if it ever was, I’m not sure anymore. I thought it was like that, but this could’ve been a general misconception.

All the stats I gave are base stats (without equipments).
Now my hero is lvl 38 with base stats 46/224/46/88.

I’ve always though that secondary stat was the one corresponding to highest stat. I don’t think this behavior has changed since I’ve observed it in the levels my hero has gained since this issue.

I’ve made some simulations, starting from 12/8/6/8 one way for getting to 46/224/46/88 is to lvl up to 21 with build as primary skill and putting all user-assigned points to war, then switch primary skill to war and lvl up to 38 putting all user-assigned points to war.
I’m not stubborn to the point to say that I did not have been able to make a mistake, but I’m pretty sure to have put war equipments on my hero before starting to lvl and the excel file with the stats collected ingame during the leveling is confirming this.

I’ve already used this method with my 3 other purple heroes and they have all perfect war/com stats.

Playmage, are the stats of new heroes recalculated at some points (first unlogin/relogin, end of the day, …)?
I suppose you do not keep logs of this kind of data?

PS: and I do not like to be called a ‘liar" or “crazy” by some outsiders, when I’m being totally genuine!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Scaler_:
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

All the stats I gave are base stats (without equipments).
Now my hero is lvl 38 with base stats 46/224/46/88.

I’ve always though that secondary stat was the one corresponding to highest stat. I don’t think this behavior has changed since I’ve observed it in the levels my hero has gained since this issue.

I’ve made some simulations, starting from 12/8/6/8 one way for getting to 46/224/46/88 is to lvl up to 21 with build as primary skill and putting all user-assigned points to war, then switch primary skill to war and lvl up to 38 putting all user-assigned points to war.
I’m not stubborn to the point to say that I did not have been able to make a mistake, but I’m pretty sure to have put war equipments on my hero before starting to lvl and the excel file with the stats collected ingame during the leveling is confirming this.

I’ve already used this method with my 3 other purple heroes and they have all perfect war/com stats.

Playmage, are the stats of new heroes recalculated at some points (first unlogin/relogin, end of the day, …)?
I suppose you do not keep logs of this kind of data?

PS: and I do not like to be called a ‘liar" or “crazy” by some outsiders, when I’m being totally genuine!

Flag Post
Originally posted by desmonde:

Finished in 38th place on pvp 1 in woh, yet recieved an email stating i finished in 27th winning a life role hat:( I finish in the lower part intentionally to get a pink crystal….

Could be that the other players never qualified, but that doesnt reflect the true standings when viewing the leaderboard.

Your correct in the last sentence, Just because your in “38th” on the leaderboards doesn’t mean your acutally in 38th for prizes, The people who do not qualify for a prize are nix’d out, Which means 11 players above you did not qualify for the prize in which case you took their spots, And so did everyone else who did qualify below you.

If a person is in 1st place with 1700 points but doesn’t qualify then the person in 2nd place will get 1st prize if he qualifies.

Flag Post

Anyone else still having problems with effects still being on when “none” is checked? Because mine are…seems button doesn’t make a difference at all…

Flag Post

I got a naked avatar. Lost all my hard summon equips, anyone else or just me and a couple others?

Flag Post

Thanks for all the reports.

Originally posted by averycardoza:
Originally posted by desmonde:

Finished in 38th place on pvp 1 in woh, yet recieved an email stating i finished in 27th winning a life role hat:( I finish in the lower part intentionally to get a pink crystal….

Could be that the other players never qualified, but that doesnt reflect the true standings when viewing the leaderboard.

Your correct in the last sentence, Just because your in “38th” on the leaderboards doesn’t mean your acutally in 38th for prizes, The people who do not qualify for a prize are nix’d out, Which means 11 players above you did not qualify for the prize in which case you took their spots, And so did everyone else who did qualify below you.

If a person is in 1st place with 1700 points but doesn’t qualify then the person in 2nd place will get 1st prize if he qualifies.

I will bring up this issue with the dev team to see if any good resolution to this problem.

Originally posted by flutter01:

Anyone else still having problems with effects still being on when “none” is checked? Because mine are…seems button doesn’t make a difference at all…

The setting only affects WoH battles and some background animations right now (it doesn’t now reduce or remove ship battle animations and some others). We are still looking to see what other animations can be reduced (such as ships hovering etc)

Originally posted by Bigasn:

I got a naked avatar. Lost all my hard summon equips, anyone else or just me and a couple others?

They still there but a display issue is preventing them from being shown. You were probably logging on during the middle of the update and downloaded/cached an old client file. Please try clear your entire browser cache and reload the game.

Flag Post

I have not seen any Halloween gem fragments from chests from visiting. Is this intended?

Flag Post

When re-joining galaxy I created, I get 10 votes of course, but it doesn’t update to make me leader even though I have the most votes.

I think it will update after I or someone else in the galaxy votes but I don’t know.

I think it should update and make me leader right away since I have the most votes.

Flag Post

LOL me too :))))))

Flag Post
Originally posted by vmicho:

my characters naked only when i don’t have other equipment to replace my current equipment with but the bonus etc still work from the equipment as i killed general staudt =)

Flag Post

So yeah we have god mode damage right now…. 1 million + per run and I’m not named Shelix.

Flag Post

Yeah..kind of crazy I wasn’t expecting G42’s pillar to drop within 30 seconds like normal.

Flag Post

Another bug: there is no scroll bar for the pillar damage ranking.

Flag Post

Pillars are taking 4-5x more dmg from hits.

Flag Post

You guys borked the game up!

Flag Post

Two things I noticed:

Gal pillar rank window has no scrolling slider
Gal chat is now reduced to only a few replies so you have to go to all chat to see what was said before, sometimes even a minute ago if chat is very active

Flag Post

Thanks for the reports.

Originally posted by slicer0567:

my characters naked only when i don’t have other equipment to replace my current equipment with but the bonus etc still work from the equipment as i killed general staudt =)

They still there but a display issue is preventing them from being shown. You were probably logging on during the middle of the update and downloaded/cached an old client file. Please try clear your entire browser cache and reload the game.

Originally posted by boredpoo:

I have not seen any Halloween gem fragments from chests from visiting. Is this intended?

I will check with devs but should work as past events, perhaps bad luck?

Originally posted by afklol:

Pillars are taking 4-5x more dmg from hits.

This should now be fixed.

Originally posted by jumalansa:

Two things I noticed:

Gal pillar rank window has no scrolling slider
Gal chat is now reduced to only a few replies so you have to go to all chat to see what was said before, sometimes even a minute ago if chat is very active

The chat history is an old bug that accidentally got rolled back and should be fixed soon. I inform the dev team about the missing scrollbar for galaxy’s pillar damage ranking.

Flag Post

You have the Metal gem lvl 1 set at 51 Gold, Yet the pieces are 6 gold each. If you just bought each piece you’d only spend 30 gold to make a full gem. I assume this isn’t intended, esp since the other gems are cheaper to buy then to buy each piece.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

Thanks for the reports.

Originally posted by slicer0567:

i refreshed my browser and i still have naked characters but abilities do work =)
i can see equipment on my character if i have an additional avatar piece in my inventory with me.

Flag Post

Damages are too low now.

Flag Post

The crazy high pillar damage seems like it went beyond fixed…It seems much like damage is much lower (50% or 33%?) than how it was before the expansion..