Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 64

2462 posts

Flag Post

Now i also cant see my equip! When i puted these new things :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by BalvanBidon:

Were you able to see your equips before putting on new Avatar items? Please try clearing your entire browser cache/content and restart your browser immediately afterwards.

Flag Post

Not sure, but it seems like the lethality got buffed since the last expansion…

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

Were you able to see your equips before putting on new Avatar items? Please try clearing your entire browser cache/content and restart your browser immediately afterwards.

I also have same problems i cleared cache and all but seems same bug :) U should myb fix new equip can u garant i have bonuses from this new equip?

Flag Post

Are pirates supposed to have lasers? I think I remember PM saying something was bugged or not bugged about having heal but I forget the conversation lol..

Flag Post

After the Tournament ended, the time till the Next Tournament will start in keeps going from 0 to 1 then to 1 to 0…0 to 1, 1 to 0, and so on.

Flag Post

I also have same problems i cleared cache and all but seems same bug :) U should myb fix new equip can u garant i have bonuses from this new equip?

It’s just a display issue, and you should say “also” in a reply to your reply. Anyways, make sure you select “from beginning of history” for clearing cache (if browser has that option) and disable save favorite website data (if using IE). Also restart the browser immediately as some browsers cache don’t really clear if you don’t restart.

Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

Are pirates supposed to have lasers? I think I remember PM saying something was bugged or not bugged about having heal but I forget the conversation lol..

Yes, they can have laser.

Originally posted by max037:

After the Tournament ended, the time till the Next Tournament will start in keeps going from 0 to 1 then to 1 to 0…0 to 1, 1 to 0, and so on.

Looks like DST screwed the timer up. This will be fixed soon.

Flag Post

Assigning points to BUILD stat of a hero building ships does not recalculate build time.

It is recalculated after unequipping-reequipping item.

I think it should be recalculated after assigning stat points.

Flag Post

I can no longer fight planet 6 pirates, opening the fight just results in an endless loading screen

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cine:

I can no longer fight planet 6 pirates, opening the fight just results in an endless loading screen

Get better internet, works fine for me.

Flag Post

I don’t know if the following is a bug or intended, but it thwarts simple logic in any case.

My bunny gear with basic stats 45 is upgraded in the following pattern:
+3 => + 7 (3 +4) => + 12 (7 +5)
so 45 gives + 3, then 48 (45+3) gives + 4 and 52 (48+4) gives + 5

now we look at a demon sword with basic stat 48:
+3 => + 7 (3 +4) => + 12 (7 +5)
so 48 gives + 3, then 51 gives + 4 and 55 gives + 5

So on the bunny gear, a stat of 48 gives +4 as upgrade, where on the demon gear, a stat of 48 gives only +3 as upgrade.
Now from my lvl 10 purple I know that not all purples follow the same upgrade scheme, so it must be stat based. If that really is the case, then why is there a difference between the 48 on bunny gear and the 48 on demon gear?

ps. It was brought to my attention that the +45 halloween gear acts like bunny and demon gear when upgraded.

Flag Post

Thanks for the reports.

Originally posted by boredpoo:

Assigning points to BUILD stat of a hero building ships does not recalculate build time.

It is recalculated after unequipping-reequipping item.

I think it should be recalculated after assigning stat points.

Adding command probably won’t auto assign more ships at this point either. We are considering making both changes for a future update.

Originally posted by Atomslaya:

I don’t know if the following is a bug or intended, but it thwarts simple logic in any case.

My bunny gear with basic stats 45 is upgraded in the following pattern:
3 => + 7 (3 4) => + 12 (7 5)
so 45 gives + 3, then 48 (453) gives + 4 and 52 (48+4) gives + 5

now we look at a demon sword with basic stat 48:
3 => + 7 (3 4) => + 12 (7 +5)
so 48 gives + 3, then 51 gives + 4 and 55 gives + 5

So on the bunny gear, a stat of 48 gives +4 as upgrade, where on the demon gear, a stat of 48 gives only +3 as upgrade.
Now from my lvl 10 purple I know that not all purples follow the same upgrade scheme, so it must be stat based. If that really is the case, then why is there a difference between the 48 on bunny gear and the 48 on demon gear?

ps. It was brought to my attention that the +45 halloween gear acts like bunny and demon gear when upgraded.

Not a bug. Due to rounding factors, you can’t compare a equipment’s second upgrading with another equipment’s first upgrade.

Flag Post

When surrendering a WoH fight (at least against pirates, did not test in PvP WoH), on the screen where it shows the crystals and experienced gained if you press “space” as if to skip a turn, it gives a data error every time.

Flag Post

battle report 2734293
this was not a revenge attack yet he managed to attack me with
106ms and 1 mf while i only had 26 ms and 1 mf and 0 unassigned ships meaning my power was almost half of his power

as far as i recall my last attack was like 11 hours ago and the attack took place 9 hours ago

if you need more info feel free to pm/message me

Flag Post

there seems to have been a spike in pillar lethality bonus- i soloed otis with lethdefense lv29 once and lost 40ms on pillar phase

Flag Post

I have the same problem but its even worst… Winning pvp phase but loosing 350ms in a few hits (08) (lethality defense 28 too)
Please correct this… Using gold to improve not to loose like this!!! Just try hit pillar twice and loose about 120ms?!!! Something is wrong!!!!

Flag Post

Thanks for the reports.

Originally posted by Afakaz:

When surrendering a WoH fight (at least against pirates, did not test in PvP WoH), on the screen where it shows the crystals and experienced gained if you press “space” as if to skip a turn, it gives a data error every time.

We will look into this one. Sounds like the hotkey wasn’t disabled after the match is over. It shouldn’t have any impact on gameplay.

Originally posted by abz329:

there seems to have been a spike in pillar lethality bonus- i soloed otis with lethdefense lv29 once and lost 40ms on pillar phase

Attacking pillar solo will always much higher casualty (357% of normal). You are taking 5 hits from the boss instead of 7/5 (7 hits distributed across 5 teammates).

Originally posted by fromotherland:

I have the same problem but its even worst… Winning pvp phase but loosing 350ms in a few hits (08) (lethality defense 28 too)
Please correct this… Using gold to improve not to loose like this!!! Just try hit pillar twice and loose about 120ms?!!! Something is wrong!!!!

Some players now have higher lethality devices since the expansion. And if you are also attacking solo like abz329, then those numbers aren’t that shocking at all.

Flag Post

Thanks for the reports.

Originally posted by abz329:

Attacking pillar solo will always much higher casualty (357% of normal). You are taking 5 hits from the boss instead of 7/5 (7 hits distributed across 5 teammates).

Originally posted by fromotherland:

Some players now have higher lethality devices since the expansion. And if you are also attacking solo like abz329, then those numbers aren’t that shocking at all.

he was in a team with qauu and clay (if i remember right). not sure if he went with more ppl but 120 ms still a bit excessive for pillars. max i lose to pillars going solo winning pvp is about 50-70 mayb. lethal def only 27 and no defense.

Flag Post

I currently have double exp for 7 days. I did 5 visits to planet 6 and encountered 3 lots of pirates. I beat these pirates and twice i received 8million experience and on the last i only received 4million. This has happened twice now while having 2x exp.

Flag Post

hmm idk before expansion i remember solos lose 10-30 but never 40

Flag Post

Paindepice from g22

He has 2 purple heroes. He has no skills worth anything. He has no heroes over 350 war, he is in a low galaxy.

But most importantly. He has 14600+ wins and 92% win chance.

I’ve asked around and nobody knows who he is. They do not see him advertise his services for gem raids, if he would even be helpful enough in them.

I suspect he is exploiting alts w/ gems and attacks on himself.

Please, look in to this.

Flag Post

kong.perfectgalaxy says: Authentication failed, refresh page to retry?

Everything worked fine until yesterday but today I can’t connect any more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by marczy:

kong.perfectgalaxy says: Authentication failed, refresh page to retry?

Everything worked fine until yesterday but today I can’t connect any more.

I have the same problem. Tried different browsers, tried to clear cache, didn’t help.

Flag Post

Same here, both TW and DW are dead :(

Flag Post

noo my tw doesnt work…