Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 70

2473 posts

Flag Post

So, what about tonight? Another merger?

Flag Post

no, something different. Got DC’d

Flag Post

1) If those that actually DO attack a pillar can’t claim, should it then never be claimed?

ok nvillian….lol

you obviously can’t read and don’t care to follow a convo. put your #1 (that i again posted) and your #3 together and you’ll see what the problem is. There are actually people posting that claim you can take a pillar down without doing any damage and THAT IS WHY NONE OF US GOT COUPONS BEFORE even though we all hit pillar. Obviously ,and I’ll repeat myself, you can claim a pillar doing 0 damage. They are not the same things and you need to read for comprehension.

As far as CoG goes I hear some anger, I can prolly guess who you are but why would I bother?

Now playmage. pillar gets broken again because an alt had it. this time we get mass dc and i still can’t click most fields in the game. since nvillian can’t comprehend the english language i’ll state it again. YOU WILL LOSE GOLDERS WHEN YOU ALLOW PPL TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR GAME. We all know what is going on and if you neglect to fix it then gl w/ that. and waiting to post after nvillian is funny waraxe. i also didn’t mention you by name but “if the shoe fits” (and it does) yada yada….

now both of you plz stop flaming me w/ your ignorance. you don’t read nor do you understand simple sentences…instead you just run your mouth. pointing out why golders may get upset does not equal nor necessitate myself being a golder. You missed all of my points though…so you bat 1000 in that column. excellent job buds.

Flag Post

so no bug no glich just abz… again…. and guess pm will do same this time aka a big load sweet nothing couse pm makes $$ on selling ap…. if abz had gotten gold pm had booted first time… but win win for you pm right??

Flag Post

lemme just repeat myself for playmage w/o the text.

Now playmage. pillar gets broken again because an alt had it. this time we get mass dc and i still can’t click most fields in the game. Therefore I cannot play.

plz fix why i’m broken.

Flag Post
Originally posted by australopithecus:

1) If those that actually DO attack a pillar can’t claim, should it then never be claimed?

ok nvillian….lol

you obviously can’t read and don’t care to follow a convo. put your #1 (that i again posted) and your #3 together and you’ll see what the problem is. There are actually people posting that claim you can take a pillar down without doing any damage and THAT IS WHY NONE OF US GOT COUPONS BEFORE even though we all hit pillar. Obviously ,and I’ll repeat myself, you can claim a pillar doing 0 damage. They are not the same things and you need to read for comprehension.

As far as CoG goes I hear some anger, I can prolly guess who you are but why would I bother?

Now playmage. pillar gets broken again because an alt had it. this time we get mass dc and i still can’t click most fields in the game. since nvillian can’t comprehend the english language i’ll state it again. YOU WILL LOSE GOLDERS WHEN YOU ALLOW PPL TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR GAME. We all know what is going on and if you neglect to fix it then gl w/ that. and waiting to post after nvillian is funny waraxe. i also didn’t mention you by name but “if the shoe fits” (and it does) yada yada….

now both of you plz stop flaming me w/ your ignorance. you don’t read nor do you understand simple sentences…instead you just run your mouth. pointing out why golders may get upset does not equal nor necessitate myself being a golder. You missed all of my points though…so you bat 1000 in that column. excellent job buds.

I want to share with you a few of the tentative conclusions I’ve reached regarding Australopithecus’s practices. And I stress the word “tentative,” because the subject of what motivates Australopithecus is tricky and complex. Before I begin, let me point out that it’s debatable whether Australopithecus’s intoxication with narcissism is what prompts him to bamboozle people into believing that the ideas of “freedom” and “McCarthyism” are Siamese twins. However, no one can disagree that the earth presents a wonderful example of variety in all classes of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. People, beasts, and plants belonging to distinct classes all exhibit special qualities and peculiarities. Unfortunately, Australopithecus’s special quality is that he has been showering the worst types of mumpish, hideous scumbags I’ve ever seen with undeserved encomia. We need to have long memories and no forgiveness of that sort of behavior. Instead, we must rail against the pseudoscience that attempts—and continually fails—to prove that a book of Australopithecus’s writings would be a good addition to the Bible.

Let’s be frank: Australopithecus’s ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, his core principle has remained the same: to curry favor with the most vile slobs you’ll ever see using a barrage of flattery, especially recognition of their “value”, their “importance”, their “educational mission”, and other stroppy nonsense. If you don’t believe me then note that one of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which Australopithecus is willing to defy the law of the land, especially given that he himself would be affected by such actions. You know what we’d have if everybody wanted to defile the present and destroy the future? Total chaos. With Australopithecus’s cock-and-bull stories hanging over us like the Sword of Damocles, it makes sense that I must admit that I’ve read only a small fraction of Australopithecus’s writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I’ve read enough of Australopithecus’s writings to know that Australopithecus can get away with lies (e.g., that soulless, capricious swindlers aren’t ever quarrelsome) because the average person cannot imagine anyone lying so brazenly. Not one person in a hundred will actually check out the facts for himself and discover that Australopithecus is lying.

Australopithecus and his compeers are dimwitted polemics. This is not set down in complaint against them but merely as analysis. Prudence is no vice. Cowardice—especially his tendentious form of it—is. You can sum up Australopithecus’s protests in one word: foolish. Let me end this post by telling Australopithecus that I fully intend to question authority. This action is lawful. This action is moral. And this action is right.

Flag Post

or what you want them too think? just say it`s you and it was no test just done couse you jelly… and just want too ruin others fun like a spoild kid that didnt get a nice gift… cry me a river cheater…

Originally posted by abz329:

A) Under some misunderstanding that “warax” is my alt, please do your research next time before jumping conclusions because I have stated multiple times that:

1- If I wanted to screw with you guys using an alt I would not name it after myself so as to distance myself from the actions of the alt, basic logic.

2- I don’t have the will to manage an alt let alone do a switch WHILE I’m hitting, if you looked at the pillar you would notice everyone above me for the most part does significantly more damage per run to the point that I believe I probably spent the most AP on that pillar which means I lost the most out of it. The possibility of that while merging off the galaxy is remote because I don’t use a mouse and instead did this by touchpad (though all you have is my word).

or maybe thats just what he wants you to think!
anyways to waste everyone whos curious and ignorants time warax said who he was on some TW forum so have fun with that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dirtyer:

or what you want them too think? just say it`s you and it was no test just done couse you jelly… and just want too ruin others fun like a spoild kid that didnt get a nice gift… cry me a river cheater…

Originally posted by abz329:

A) Under some misunderstanding that “warax” is my alt, please do your research next time before jumping conclusions because I have stated multiple times that:

1- If I wanted to screw with you guys using an alt I would not name it after myself so as to distance myself from the actions of the alt, basic logic.

2- I don’t have the will to manage an alt let alone do a switch WHILE I’m hitting, if you looked at the pillar you would notice everyone above me for the most part does significantly more damage per run to the point that I believe I probably spent the most AP on that pillar which means I lost the most out of it. The possibility of that while merging off the galaxy is remote because I don’t use a mouse and instead did this by touchpad (though all you have is my word).

or maybe thats just what he wants you to think!
anyways to waste everyone whos curious and ignorants time warax said who he was on some TW forum so have fun with that.

3rd post on:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/309534-hello-pm

Enough said.

Flag Post

ok nvillian….lol

Sorry you posted more ranting that nobody cares enough to read, maybe understand what I’m talking about rather than write without purpose. In fact, let me recommend you Nvillian’s paragraph generator because it writes similarly to you in the sense that it’s totally off point and not relevant to what’s being said.

So let’s go point by point in addressing what you’re obviously incapable of processing but I’ll still try.

It isn’t about that, that’s not the real problem or what people are complaining about. Nobody is arguing against this but rather what has happened under those circumstances.

However, your usage of nvillian’s 3rd point isn’t right, the pillar didn’t fall by damage but rather by the galaxy getting wiped in its entirety. Here’s the key issue to note THE PILLAR FELL BY THE GALAXY GETTING WIPED, nobody is claiming before the pillar falls, it’s just the pillar owner vanishes and leaves it up to a free claim. Nobody is disputing that you can claim a damage with 0 damage, just another clear cut example that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Pillar wasn’t broken because an alt owned it, it was broken because the galaxy merged away, enough said. Also, your little insertion there is completely stupid and like most of your posts I have no idea where you’re going with this.

The only ignorance is coming from you, I read your simple sentences and no matter how many points the stupidity gets highlighted you still don’t realize it. No missed points, just you being ridiculous.

Flag Post

ur textwalls are pretty but idc to read ok? i’ve seen what u two have to offer and it isn’t worthwhile. u two defending the current increase in bugs while being known to have alt accts (which seems to be the obv reason that this is occurring) is hilarious tho. gj putting shoe on, too bad ur not as pretty as cinderella.

so take ur own advice, both of you. “Sorry you posted more ranting that nobody cares enough to read, maybe understand what I’m talking about rather than write without purpose.”

thanks

Flag Post

Also, nice job by Nvillian1 for 1 serious post. Which, was probably ignored.
put up. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL sign

*Walks away into the sunset.

Flag Post

ur textwalls are pretty but idc to read ok? i’ve seen what u two have to offer and it isn’t worthwhile. u two defending the current increase in bugs while being known to have alt accts (which seems to be the obv reason that this is occurring) is hilarious tho. gj putting shoe on, too bad ur not as pretty as cinderella.

so take ur own advice, both of you. “Sorry you posted more ranting that nobody cares enough to read, maybe understand what I’m talking about rather than write without purpose.”

thanks

thanks

Flag Post

let’s also clear another thing up as well. just because you aren’t banned doesn’t mean either of you are not cheating. MAC address (and we’re not talking apples or apple inc either) doesn’t even hold up in court because it is easy to “spoof” ,but judging by the intelligence of both of your postings it would actually be a valid indicator in this case. playmage does not have access to yours however, and there are numerous issues w/ “proving” someone is using an alt that I will not outline here.

so explain the rise in bugs that corresponds to alt galaxies claiming pillars? that’s what this is in fact about. i don’t need ur MAC to know both of you cheat and neither do the rest of the timeworld community. that’s probably why there are other threads calling you out. your actions speak for themselves but you don’t even seem to realize that. lol

Flag Post

let’s also clear another thing up as well. just because you aren’t banned doesn’t mean either of you are not cheating. MAC address (and we’re not talking apples or apple inc either) doesn’t even hold up in court because it is easy to “spoof” ,but judging by the intelligence of both of your postings it would actually be a valid indicator in this case. playmage does not have access to yours however, and there are numerous issues w/ “proving” someone is using an alt that I will not outline here.

so explain the rise in bugs that corresponds to alt galaxies claiming pillars? that’s what this is in fact about. i don’t need ur MAC to know both of you cheat and neither do the rest of the timeworld community. that’s probably why there are other threads calling you out. your actions speak for themselves but you don’t even seem to realize that. lol

I thought i’d never actually say this but you sir are dumber than brightsky, talk more crap that you don’t have a clue about than brightsky and are the most uneducated entitled piece of crap I’ve ever had the displeasure to read a single word from.

Anyone that’s lower than brightsky is effectively just an oxygen thief. I’m going to do to you what I guaranty your parents did when you first learned to speak and ignore/mute you

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:

I thought i’d never actually say this but you sir are dumber than brightsky, talk more crap that you don’t have a clue about than brightsky and are the most uneducated entitled piece of crap I’ve ever had the displeasure to read a single word from.

Anyone that’s lower than brightsky is effectively just an oxygen thief. I’m going to do to you what I guaranty your parents did when you first learned to speak and ignore/mute you

I can agree with this.

Flag Post

awww, are two ppl mad cuz i hit nail on head?

btw, “guaranty”…ofc u agree that one waraxe.

lmao…. ;p

Flag Post

awww, are two ppl mad cuz i hit nail on head?

lmao…. ;p

“and neither do the rest of the timeworld community”. Keep talking about your perfect English please, I’m dying to hear more.

Flag Post

ok waraxe, i’m done w/ you. ur defense to what i said was “i can agree w/ this” and nvillian didn’t even answer anything i said. he just got mad along w/ you.

so, it SHOULD READ “does” but imo that is nowhere near equivalent to “guaranty”. WHY?, at least my mistake can make it thru spell check….obv u two just ignore the red lines…. o0

gl though. i think playmage can get you for multiple offenses but i can understand if they do not. you have exposed urself for the cheater u are to the TW community in either case. ty for that buddy.

so whatever. notice i don’t use capital letters properly either and fluctuate between you and u. seriously, ur really funny. let’s just end with:

“awww, are two ppl mad cuz i hit nail on head?

lmao…. ;p"

or maybe “quit while u are ahead” (although idk that that has ever happened for u).

Flag Post

wym
g140
you can stfu now that you can’t hide behind a different username
Also, you are the weakest piece of crap I’ve seen in the game. You feel you have any right to comment on anything because,,,

Flag Post

well if u read for comprehension i said “ign wym” long ago when i was reporting bugs.

gj tho…lol

Flag Post

lemme list ur igns nvillian. oh, i don’t have enuf characters. lol

Flag Post

well if u read for comprehension i said “ign wym” long ago when i was reporting bugs.

gj tho…lol

lemme list ur igns nvillian. oh, i don’t have enuf characters. lol

omg rofl lol afk bbq

99.9999% of the stuff you’ve posted is 100% pure bullshit. If you expect anyone to keep reading beyond your first sentence then you are an idiot.

Reading comprehension doesn’t apply since I never saw your post saying that anyways

omg rofl lol afk bbq

regardless, none of this changes nor addresses the fact that you are still the most entitled/weakest piece of crap in this game and continue to not have a clue what you are talking about

here’s my reading comprehension at its best

You’ve only made yourself look more like a fool while embarrassing your whole galaxy

Also, guaranty isn’t spelled wrong you ignorant twit. It means the same thing as “guarantee” in the financial world. Proof of your ignorance well noted, thanks WYM

Flag Post

ok waraxe, i’m done w/ you. ur defense to what i said was “i can agree w/ this” and nvillian didn’t even answer anything i said. he just got mad along w/ you.

so, it SHOULD READ “does” but imo that is nowhere near equivalent to “guaranty”. WHY?, at least my mistake can make it thru spell check….obv u two just ignore the red lines…. o0

gl though. i think playmage can get you for multiple offenses but i can understand if they do not. you have exposed urself for the cheater u are to the TW community in either case. ty for that buddy.

so whatever. notice i don’t use capital letters properly either and fluctuate between you and u. seriously, ur really funny. let’s just end with:

“awww, are two ppl mad cuz i hit nail on head?

lmao…. ;p"

or maybe “quit while u are ahead” (although idk that that has ever happened for u).

Yes hype one’s misspellings and not the content of posts. Also, please indicate to me one of my posts that fails this spell checker of yours.

Flag Post

lol nvillian, obv u are spy or have one in 140 too, thanks for making that obv… why do u keep exposing ur alts? u aren’t smart enough to use different ip’s let alone spoof MAC. i prefer granny smith anyway.

so let’s view something from when i was using this forum for what it is intended for.

“Im same galaxy as saerd and experience similar problem in pillar. two of my heroes dropped all ships but other three were fine. I had plenty of reserve ships and “auto assign” was selected.

I got the armies to reassign finally, but it was giving me “data error” as well.

I went to hero tab and selected each of the two “broken” heroes and hit “change” button. This allowed me to assign ships that registered in my army. I’d still like you to take a look though, as i’m afraid it will break next raid i do.

ign wym"

hmmm….. “ign wym”…

anyway, i said i’m done w/ waraxe and i’m done w/ u too. hopefully u get to still cheat and play for your sake but i don’t care to post like you. i’ve semi played kong for 4-5 yrs and have doubled my posts in last 4 days responding to ur ignorance. even when i’m drunk there is point u no longer amuse me…although i do my best to stoop to ur lvl. apparently i just can’t kill enuf brain cells. ;p

Flag Post

lol nvillian, obv u are spy or have one in 140 too, thanks for making that obv… why do u keep exposing ur alts? u aren’t smart enough to use different ip’s let alone spoof MAC. i prefer granny smith anyway.

Wasn’t exposing any alts. I received 6 mails from people IN YOUR OWN GALAXY telling me that and saying how ashamed they were you were in the same galaxy as them. Don’t look at me man, your own people ratted you out and didn’t want to stand with you yet alone next to you. They are embarrassed of you and would rather rat you out to me then defend your stupidity. Now THAT says a lot about your ignorance. Maybe take that as yet another hint and stfu?

I also didn’t search your posts. What little I’ve seen of your ignorant rants was more than enough to prove I’d find no value in anything you’ve ever said.