Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 71

2523 posts

Flag Post

Nvillian we only had 10 members online, and ik half of them, so 6 of them would not say they are “ashamed” of wym….and u should not lie like that caz that’s just pure mean……and i have not been following this conversation but i would still defend wym. And u said a while back that what wym was saying is “bullshit”, plz look at ur comment and u will see what u r saying is the same “bullshit”
Now i don’t wanna get involved, i am just happy PM fixed this, so just plz don’t say random lies.
P.S: Plz stop trying to troll, or stop doing whatever the heck u r doing :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by max037:

Nvillian we only had 10 members online, and ik half of them, so 6 of them would not say they are “ashamed” of wym….and u should not lie like that caz that’s just pure mean……and i have not been following this conversation but i would still defend wym. And u said a while back that what wym was saying is “bullshit”, plz look at ur comment and u will see what u r saying is the same “bullshit”
Now i don’t wanna get involved, i am just happy PM fixed this, so just plz don’t say random lies.
P.S: Plz stop trying to troll, or stop doing whatever the heck u r doing :)

No, you’re right. I hacked the planet and got that screen shot myself. You’re good man, you got me! Way too pro for me.

Starting to understand why people are embarrassed to be in g140. 6 people contacted me, who i’m not friends with nor ever talked to prior, and told me who he really was. At least 3 commented on his post, 1 of which sent me a link to the image. All 6 commented on what an idiot he was and all made a reference about being embarrassed about his behavior. Do you feel better now?

Flag Post

Seems someone needs to end this crap officially, since it involves my galaxy mate ill just step in and settle this.

Nvillian, im sorry you don’t agree with wym, even i dont many times, but to say we in 140 are ashamed of any of each other? pure crap. if he thins there is something wrong, fine, if he is right or wrong you decide for YOURSELF. people post their concerns to fix BUGS in here, i it is just them with an issue or otherwise. posting 1 part of a complete conversation is out of context for 1, for another claiming a feeling of disgrace? many galaxies have loud players that do worse than this may be in your mind right now every time they log in. cool it, stop writing bullshit,

wym dont feed the trolls, and those who consider wym a troll, please do the same. if there is an alt in 140, they best pull their weight like a normal player so i cant truly tell. to whoever claimed brightsky as better or worse than wym, that is an opinion based on what you have and have not witnessed, knowing both i know each of them can be blind at times, but it doesnt mean one is smart or dumb, keep the name calling in kindergarten, and if you are on here then ‘daddy’ needs to watch what you type. this situation has gone on far longer than it should and i believe if it wasn’t the designed forum to HELP WITH THE GAME, it would have been locked by now for this nonsense.
and while im at it, everyone here needs to grow up, no more ‘he said, she said’ crap on here please.

(any 140 member please do not feed this convo any longer after this post. i am watching, and even if you think you are right, and or want to defend someone this is a place to comment on bugs, not each other or another’s opinion on bugs)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

When did i never say u hacked, i did not even say u have an alt in g140. u r just proving ur stupid, what i said was that 6 ppl would not say anything like that, maybe 1 of them said sent u that link, but they whould not say anything like that, ok whatever i dont care about that.
“Who he really was?” well we all know who u r, so replying back to u is pointless, u will just reply back and back like a little kid that wants to win, grow up a little and admit that ur a jerk. and the only reason i am replying back is well caz i like to feed the trollers :), anyway back to my point, idk care how u got the info or who told u, even if they did its not nice to say stuff like that evey1….ik this is just a game/forums, but still……grow up.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I just find it highly amusing how he views arguments, but I wish I could disillusion myself to his degree. Then stuff would be cooler.

Flag Post

yuhuh wym u know its not illegal to have alts, why would nvillian need to change IP for perfectly legal alts

Flag Post

I keep loosing ap randomly when i go to my planet screen from solar system. Has happend over a long time now at random hours, it is annoying…

Flag Post

Seems to be back to normal…for now

Flag Post

88 golded 46 coupons red gems used 11.01.2013 too get 11 average war more… rofl… ye think there is a bug her and it came hard after dirtyer started posting in forum ;) and ye 22 up books in row fail on L6 multi… tot about 50books wasted there… ye % in this game a little fishy ;) pm you need to check this bug :) fail rates seems huge :S percent in this game is more like the thousandth and not 5% 12% lol hand L4-L5 28 red gems 2 next was fails ;)

Flag Post

The jump in attack power for carrot weapons from level 29 to level 30 is 19% (241% attack bonus to 260% attack bonus) as compared to 9% to 10% for the other weapons. Why do the other weapons not get the same boost?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dirtyer:

88 golded 46 coupons red gems used 11.01.2013 too get 11 average war more… rofl… ye think there is a bug her and it came hard after dirtyer started posting in forum ;) and ye 22 up books in row fail on L6 multi… tot about 50books wasted there… ye % in this game a little fishy ;) pm you need to check this bug :) fail rates seems huge :S percent in this game is more like the thousandth and not 5% 12% lol hand L4-L5 28 red gems 2 next was fails ;)

One thing I guess you can try is reloading, iirc, there is something with flash that causes it to use the same seed to load the RNG meaning you tend to fail in streaks or what not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

One thing I guess you can try is reloading, iirc, there is something with flash that causes it to use the same seed to load the RNG meaning you tend to fail in streaks or what not.

It cant be client side like that, otherwise people would abuse it :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lhhoang84:
Originally posted by waraxe:

It cant be client side like that, otherwise people would abuse it :)

maybe they already do!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Askuriel:

The jump in attack power for carrot weapons from level 29 to level 30 is 19% (241% attack bonus to 260% attack bonus) as compared to 9% to 10% for the other weapons. Why do the other weapons not get the same boost?

Also, Bio Chem from 29 to 30 has a drop in lethality of 75% to 73% then increase to 74% at 31. Might need to start checking ya CODE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by IKEONI:

Also, Bio Chem from 29 to 30 has a drop in lethality of 75% to 73% then increase to 74% at 31. Might need to start checking ya CODE!

Everyone knows Mu weapons are far superior. Mu’s own.

Flag Post

pm`s fail generator at work nothing too see here :) all good % is working fair for all :) no hax or cheat by the mighty “paymore” got word from a matey that just failed 60+ books on L6.. ye pm L7 should cost a hous and a car :) but my fav is 13 fails on a 50% xD yes pm that is nice work of you…. raking in the $$$ but about time you fix this “bug”? or is the game a lie%% wise? or is all good and a cheat by you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:
Originally posted by IKEONI:

Everyone knows Mu weapons are far superior. Mu’s own.

plox! PPl who chose Alcons are srsly player. Veerens is for Troll. Human for boring ppl. Mu for ppl with loli/furries complex.

Flag Post

It looks when we added tech skills 31-35, level progression data for level 30+ techs was based off old un-tweaked level 1-30 values thus resulting in unbalancing jumps and and slightly weaker alcon/veeren and slightly stronger human/mu weapons. This should be fixed soon once we might a slightly adjustments for level 30+ techs skills based on correct values and rebalance the racial weapons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

It looks when we added tech skills 31-35, level progression data for level 30+ techs was based off old un-tweaked level 1-30 values thus resulting in unbalancing jumps and and slightly weaker alcon/veeren and slightly stronger human/mu weapons. This should be fixed soon once we might a slightly adjustments for level 30+ techs skills based on correct values and rebalance the racial weapons.

Thanks for quick response pm!

Flag Post

New ship type for level 35 Shipyard?

Flag Post

Why should players have to rebuild to same attack power more than once! Recently had at least 11% buff(decrease) in attack power. There must better way to adjust the attack power

Flag Post

balanced? trolling now pm???

like bio L30 is much better then missiles L31… ye strange you call it more balanced.. couse l32 missiles were 1% better att then bio L30 how balanced can L35 missiles and L35 bio be when they so way off now?

Flag Post

balanced? trolling now pm???

like bio L30 is much better then missiles L31… ye strange you call it more balanced.. couse l32 missiles were 1% better att then bio L30 how balanced can L35 missiles and L35 bio be when they so way off now?

Multiply attack by accuracy and you will find that biochem weapon tech still has lowest damage yield for same tech levels, with their lethality bonus to offset that. Yes, you can use tech/skills to boost accuracy to over 100%, but the opponent can also use tech/skill to reduce it the same way.