Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 75

2460 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fibreking:

People that logged in before the VIP fix lost 20 ap after the buff fix. Please give us our ap back!!

Yes, please.
Also, anyone who refreshed taverns right away lost the extra refreshes, not to mention the refreshes throughout the day. I think perhaps 2x lvl2 hero cards would make that even.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

People that logged in before the VIP fix lost 20 ap after the buff fix. Please give us our ap back!!

Please elaborate how the AP was lost. If you spent the AP then it’s not lost, because there was no rollback other than the buff fix/extension, and all gains from the AP/refresh used are still yours.

When the server refreshed to fix the VIP AP levels, our AP was at the lower limit, not the full VIP amount.

Flag Post

Please elaborate how the AP was lost. If you spent the AP then it’s not lost, because there was no rollback other than the buff fix/extension, and all gains from the AP/refresh used are still yours.

because we were 56/56 when we had VIP
you give us back vip, at less days then we had prior, and now we are 36/56

Seriously? It’s your own game and you don’t know how it works? Slap yourself you silly bitch

Flag Post

It was subtracted because no VIP was on because of the “fix”. Only people logon after 2nd fix will not be affected.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lhhoang84:

It was subtracted because no VIP was on because of the “fix”. Only people logon after 2nd fix will not be affected.

nah man, it’s cool. screw all of us, that’s cool bro. 20ap from vip is only 5 hours. That’s cool, that’s cool, I didn’t value my time anyways.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Qozux:

Yes, please.
Also, anyone who refreshed taverns right away lost the extra refreshes, not to mention the refreshes throughout the day. I think perhaps 2x lvl2 hero cards would make that even.

There was no rollback other than the buff fix/extension, and all gains from the APs/refreshes/builds used when server was up are still there.

When I logged on, before the VIP fix, I refreshed my taverns at 9x and 8x respectively, this is significantly less than the 20x it should have been since I hadn’t touched them while the game was down for 7 HOURS. After the fix happened, my taverns were all back at 0/26x, etc.

Flag Post

Please elaborate how the AP was lost. If you spent the AP then it’s not lost, because there was no rollback other than the buff fix/extension, and all gains from the APs/refreshes/builds used when server was up are still there.

Are you seriously suggesting Fibreking used the ap and then said it’s lost? You’ve got to be kidding me. This is your game and you don’t understand how VIP works?

Flag Post

Those who had VIP prior to the server outage and lost 20 AP message because they logged in before the VIP fix please send me a private message with your in-game name. We process manual AP credits (will require disconnecting you from the server) over the next day or two.

Flag Post

Thank you for trying to take care of the issues.

Flag Post

Those who had VIP prior to the server outage and lost 20 AP message because they logged in before the VIP fix please send me a private message with your in-game name. We process manual AP credits (will require disconnecting you from the server) over the next day or two.

ya know, you could [Removed] just give us 2x ap refreshes in the gold store since those are 10ap each or, like everything else, do you not have a clue what’s in your game and what can be done?

Flag Post

I’ve sent you a private message. I’m not sure what you mean by over the next day or two or how that would work. Is this a ap credit that can be used at any given time?

Flag Post

yeah dont log in for 2 days, your AP will be maxed out and then, PM will tell you we did add you 20 AP but it was already full..sorry

Flag Post

does protection buff has expanded too cause i don’t see anyone coming out of protection since server autage

Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:

yeah dont log in for 2 days, your AP will be maxed out and then, PM will tell you we did add you 20 AP but it was already full..sorry

actually, he gave me 16 gold and told me to buy 2 ap packs in the mall.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian:

you got 2 upgrade book with that 16G, right? ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

you got 2 upgrade book with that 16G, right? ;)

oh fo sho

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolhandlp:

Can I get a better explanation of when someone would pull 2 people when attacking pillars? This morning I solo’ed expecting to pull the one person that was yellow. I was at 179m power and he was at 153m. Low and behold I pulled 2 people. So I quickly adjusted down to about 162m power, yet again I pulled 2 people. I had to adjust to BELOW my expected pull’s power to get less than 1 person. Maybe this is because Bobster0 is up at 200m power (putting him out of range i.e. red for me), but there seems to be something wrong with this.

Bump

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Funny i in hit protection and robman atack me but revange i cannot to do becouse he in protection too :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by maksimas:

Funny i in hit protection and robman atack me but revange i cannot to do becouse he in protection too :)

Pretty sure you can revenge even if the other person is in protection.

Flag Post

looks like that couse all are in prot now… non come out.. lol…

Originally posted by amge:

does protection buff has expanded too cause i don’t see anyone coming out of protection since server autage

Flag Post
Originally posted by dirtyer:

PM’s way of forcing others to use his phantom nebula. 3ap for hostile no thanks

Flag Post

But this way nobody get Butthurt over being farm. Its the only galaxy i farm =/ expansive as hell.. less complaining for lethality.. Even though, they loses minimal resouces + 25%* Lethality reduction + Lethal defense, if on ship configuration…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

But this way nobody get Butthurt over being farm. Its the only galaxy i farm =/ expansive as hell.. less complaining for lethality.. Even though, they loses minimal resouces + 25%* Lethality reduction + Lethal defense, if on ship configuration…

was the nebula’s intention to stop people from being farmed or to just give players more targets when their farms were in protection? Either way it’s a great option for those that don’t have good targets.

ANYWAYS, here’s a Bug/Glitch for you or maybe just a suggestion:

Multi procs when there is only 1 target available. What’s the point in even running a check for multi with only 1 target? I forget the order of checks (crit-combo-multi-triple) but if multi is before triple and it procs that wastes the chance of procing triple where as multi against 1 target is the same as no skill procs at all.

Flag Post

its Crits Combo Triple MUlti. Its a build in mechanic. So it not really that big of a deal if it proc with 1 target.