Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 76

2523 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:

its Crits Combo Triple MUlti. Its a build in mechanic. So it not really that big of a deal if it proc with 1 target.

if you are sure about that then ok. Still think it’s a bug for multi to proc with only 1 target and only hitting that target once.

Flag Post

Update March 06, 2012

The new active offensive hero skill trigger order with the new skill is set to: combo → critical → triple → multiple

—————————————-
For what it worth. Now, if you wants Multi that Proc, on a single targets to receive additional hit base on Multi level 1/4/7. That’s a different story altogether.

—-
Just notice Combo PROC before Critz o_O". So, I was partially wrong =S. Altho Combo is better than crits in many aspect.

Flag Post

Thank you for the clarification.

Flag Post

Encountered the following bug: fought a pirate after visiting a friend. he had 2430 deck strengh, i had 1720. in round 14 the fight just stopped in the enemys round (my ‘end round’ -button was greyed out) without any possibility for me to do anything.

- he had only 1 hero out and i had 2, his last hero wouldve been killed next round by mine
- he had 9 hp left, i had 24
- he had 1 card in hand and 1 in deck, i had two in hand

spamming the ‘auto/manual’-switch didnt help. had to surrender :o(

Flag Post

What happened is, while I was p-raiding, right after a batch of ships finished buidling, my power suddenly jumped 26m.
I still had enough ships to completely fill my fleets, so that couldn’t have been the reason for the bug.
When I then fully assigned a new type of ships to the same fleets, my power adjusted back to normal.

It must have had something to do with the ships that finished building, but how exactly that would give me phantom power, I couldn’t say. It must have been a bug since it was resolved when assigning a new ship type, as that recalcs power.

Flag Post

@Atomslaya, it is not a bug. it is how it is supposed to be.
Or we could make 20ms in a configuration and 400 ms in a different configuration. and abuse depowering with assigning 20ms to heroes, in your logic 400ms should be ignored by system, which is way too much good to abuse.

Flag Post

Maybe I didn’t make myself clear, cause if what happened is meant to happen that way, than something is seriously wrong with the way you want the game to function.

First the setup of the situation:
1) I was pillar raiding.
2) My fleets were fully assigned the moment it happened.
3) I still had 100+ MS of the same type that were assigned as a reserve.

Now when a batch of MS finished buidling, my power suddenly jumped 26 million, my army remaining the same.
I can’t remember the exact numbers, but say it was:
107m power – 82m army ==> 133m power – 82m army

When I then fully assigned a new type of MS to all my fleets, it jumped back to normal.
107m power – 82m army.
1) That my army remained the same is only normal, as my fleets were already fully assigned. Besides, if they aren’t, the game asks you whether to fully assign a not already full fleet, it wouldn’t just add them automatically (unless this was changed).
2) It should however be considered a bug that my power rating suddenly jumped 26 million only because a few ships finished building, whom should just be added to the rest my reserves. My power also doesn’t change when I lose reserve ships while my fleets stay fully assigned, so why would it change when I get more reserve ships?

Flag Post

Multi is bugged when used against any ship that procs repair. If your 4x multi hits and any one of those 4 procs repair then all ships being attacked with benefit from a reduced damage multi

example:
multi 4x procs – Ships lost 20,20,20,20
multi 4x procs with 1st ship procing repair – Ships lost 12, 12, 12, 12

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

Maybe I didn’t make myself clear, cause if what happened is meant to happen that way, than something is seriously wrong with the way you want the game to function.

First the setup of the situation:
1) I was pillar raiding.
2) My fleets were fully assigned the moment it happened.
3) I still had 100+ MS of the same type that were assigned as a reserve.

Now when a batch of MS finished buidling, my power suddenly jumped 26 million, my army remaining the same.
I can’t remember the exact numbers, but say it was:
107m power – 82m army ==> 133m power – 82m army

When I then fully assigned a new type of MS to all my fleets, it jumped back to normal.
107m power – 82m army.
1) That my army remained the same in only normal, as my fleets were already fully assigned. Besides, if they aren’t, the game asks you whether to fully assign a not already full fleet, it wouldn’t just add them automatically (unless this was changed).
2) It should however be considered a bug that my power rating suddenly jumped 26 million only because a few ships finished building, whom should just be added to the rest my reserves. My power also doesn’t change when I lose reserve ships while my fleets stay fully assigned, so why would it change when I get more reserve ships?

There is a flaw in the matrix.

I have encounter this before, while power dropping with a few hero, however on reassign(with the same hero) the power drop normally. No explanation, GG

Flag Post

Nancy attacks Scarlett, destroys 0 ships

Kirsten attacks Scarlett, destroys 0 ships

Scarlett uses skill [triple]

Scarlett attacks Nancy, destroys 16 ships

Scarlett attacks Nancy, destroys 8 ships

Scarlett attacks Nancy, destroys 1 ships

tower attacks Vivian , destroys 6 ships

————-

So, does triple damages decrease per shot or am i missing something? Scarlett is using MF, so the ship damage is not the issue. Nancy did not Proc Repair at any of the triple shot, so skill not the issue. So the mystery is in the 16 to 8 =0!? Perhaps a hate on Veeren and favoritism toward MU!?

Flag Post

Thanks for all the reports. We will look into all unresolved issues.

————-

So, does triple damages decrease per shot or am i missing something? Scarlett is using MF, so the ship damage is not the issue. Nancy did not Proc Repair at any of the triple shot, so skill not the issue. So the mystery is in the 16 to 8 =0!? Perhaps a hate on Veeren and favoritism toward MU!?

The “8” destroy is a “half-miss” – When the attacking fleet rolls a “miss” but the attack would be enough complete kill the defending fleet, the “miss” is automatically converted to a “hit” with half of the original attack power. This mechanism was built in to prevent players from using small decoy fleets with high dodge, but it appears your fleet are too powerful and the mechanism kicked in even when fighting raid bosses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

————-

The “8” destroy is a “half-miss” – When the attacking fleet rolls a “miss” but the attack would be enough complete kill the defending fleet, the “miss” is automatically converted to a “hit” with half of the original attack power. This mechanism was built in to prevent players from using small decoy fleets with high dodge, but it appears your fleet are too powerful and the mechanism kicked in even when fighting raid bosses.

I see, thx for clarifying . Would have been useful to have known that from the beginning.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian:

Multi is bugged when used against any ship that procs repair. If your 4x multi hits and any one of those 4 procs repair then all ships being attacked with benefit from a reduced damage multi

example:

are you able to reproduce this event? so far, i have not =S.

Scarlett uses skill [multiple]

Fedora uses skill [repair]

Scarlett attacks Tamara, destroys 4 ships

Scarlett attacks Fedora, destroys 9 ships

—-

that’s the closest i got to but meh, that all the ship they had left. Will keep trying to get this dup.

Flag Post

example:

—-

that’s the closest i got to but meh, that all the ship they had left. Will keep trying to get this dup.

I’ll pay more attention when I pvp going forward.
When the repair goes off for one of the ships being targeted by multi you’ll see all the other ones with the same green repair effect even though only 1 ship showed as procing repair.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

————-

Would that “half-miss” effect also work when the opponent uses “avoid” skill then?

Flag Post

@playmage: Neokryton posted a report about “pvp”, you came up with “the mechanism kicked in even when fighting raid bosses.”, that’s confusing.

@nvillian: “When the repair goes off for one of the ships being targeted by multi you’ll see all the other ones with the same green repair effect even though only 1 ship showed as procing repair.” → It never occurred to me, tried in all effect settings on chromium.

@Kushrenada: maybe it becomes “half-avoid”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by n0aX:

@playmage: Neokryton posted a report about “pvp”, you came up with “the mechanism kicked in even when fighting raid bosses.”, that’s confusing.

@nvillian: “When the repair goes off for one of the ships being targeted by multi you’ll see all the other ones with the same green repair effect even though only 1 ship showed as procing repair.” → It never occurred to me, tried in all effect settings on chromium.

@Kushrenada: maybe it becomes “half-avoid”.

I didn’t asked for the name, i asked if the same EFFECT works when opponent PROCS avoid and the damage is enough to kill all ships. Read carefully please

Flag Post

Dumb game planet 6 pirate battle freeze at 13 hp, I was so close to winning and I was autoing to win too.
I have to surrender to get out of the dumb game freeze view while chat was working perfectly fine.

CAN I GET AN AP REFUND or reward me with the proper amount and not half. I was 33-37 hp, there was no way of me losing the pirate battle.
I will take double of the reward amount if you want to give…

My request is ignored….typically…

Flag Post

They dont listen to G8’ers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat:

They dont listen to G8’ers.

someone sounds butthurt

Flag Post

example:

Multi 3x seem fine. Maybe its Multi 4x only, from all the battle I had fought, I was not able to duplicate the situation with Multi 3×.

Flag Post

Multi 3x seem fine. Maybe its Multi 4x only, from all the battle I had fought, I was not able to duplicate the situation with Multi 3×.

But you don’t care about repair, since you’re a lethality troll. I’ll keep my eyes open for this, since I’m mostly not.

Besides, I’m Mu, so everything goes in my favour anyway.

Flag Post

I got a bug

Many people in this game unjustly make bad opinions on me. Must be a bug.

Flag Post

Been there done that. 95% of this game hates me

Flag Post

example:

—-

Not sure if this is the same thing or not but watch next time your battles proc a multi and one of the ships uses dodge or repair. Even though the text only says 1 of the ships proc’d dodge/repair all ships being targeted will get that green swirl that is only seen when dodge/repair procs