Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 77

2441 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kushrenada:
Originally posted by playmage:

Thanks for all the reports. We will look into all unresolved issues.

Originally posted by Neokryton:

Nancy attacks Scarlett, destroys 0 ships

Kirsten attacks Scarlett, destroys 0 ships

Scarlett uses skill [triple]

Scarlett attacks Nancy, destroys 16 ships

Scarlett attacks Nancy, destroys 8 ships

Scarlett attacks Nancy, destroys 1 ships

tower attacks Vivian , destroys 6 ships

————-

So, does triple damages decrease per shot or am i missing something? Scarlett is using MF, so the ship damage is not the issue. Nancy did not Proc Repair at any of the triple shot, so skill not the issue. So the mystery is in the 16 to 8 =0!? Perhaps a hate on Veeren and favoritism toward MU!?

The “8” destroy is a “half-miss” – When the attacking fleet rolls a “miss” but the attack would be enough complete kill the defending fleet, the “miss” is automatically converted to a “hit” with half of the original attack power. This mechanism was built in to prevent players from using small decoy fleets with high dodge, but it appears your fleet are too powerful and the mechanism kicked in even when fighting raid bosses.

Would that “half-miss” effect also work when the opponent uses “avoid” skill then?

PM dont ignore my question please!

Flag Post

————-

So, does triple damages decrease per shot or am i missing something? Scarlett is using MF, so the ship damage is not the issue. Nancy did not Proc Repair at any of the triple shot, so skill not the issue. So the mystery is in the 16 to 8 =0!? Perhaps a hate on Veeren and favoritism toward MU!?

The “8” destroy is a “half-miss” – When the attacking fleet rolls a “miss” but the attack would be enough complete kill the defending fleet, the “miss” is automatically converted to a “hit” with half of the original attack power. This mechanism was built in to prevent players from using small decoy fleets with high dodge, but it appears your fleet are too powerful and the mechanism kicked in even when fighting raid bosses.

Would that “half-miss” effect also work when the opponent uses “avoid” skill then?

Expect to be ignored unless you buy about ~10000 gold

Flag Post

Vivian uses skill [multiple]

Thalia uses skill [repair]

Vivian attacks Bradley, destroys 23 ships minus from 39

Vivian attacks Thalia, destroys 0 ships/MF

Vivian attacks Louisa, destroys 21 ships minus from 28

Danielle uses skill [multiple]

Emerson uses skill [repair]

Danielle attacks Nancy, destroys 16 ships minus from 34

Danielle attacks Emerson, destroys 20 ships minus from 36

Danielle attacks Idelle, destroys 0 ships/MF

Scarlett uses skill [multiple]

Scarlett attacks Nancy, destroys 18 ships minus from 34

Scarlett attacks Emerson, destroys 16 ships minus from 36

Scarlett attacks Rita, destroys 17 ships/minus from 32

——
Watch it over and over, only 1 target has the animation. Side note. We know that Lethality bypass Repair, maybe that is why, I may not be able to duplicate it.

Flag Post

Vivian uses skill [multiple]

Thalia uses skill [repair]

Vivian attacks Bradley, destroys 23 ships minus from 39

Vivian attacks Thalia, destroys 0 ships/MF

Vivian attacks Louisa, destroys 21 ships minus from 28

Danielle uses skill [multiple]

Danielle attacks Nancy, destroys 16 ships minus from 34

Danielle attacks Emerson, destroys 20 ships minus from 36

Danielle attacks Idelle, destroys 0 ships/MF

Scarlett uses skill [multiple]

Scarlett attacks Nancy, destroys 18 ships minus from 34

Scarlett attacks Emerson, destroys 16 ships minus from 36

Scarlett attacks Rita, destroys 17 ships/minus from 32

——
Watch it over and over, only 1 target has the animation.

I’ll screen shot my battle report when I get home then.

Flag Post

Avoid hero skill is checked after all the damage calculation. So no, it would not be affected by the half-miss rule.

Flag Post

Avoid hero skill is checked after all the damage calculation. So no, it would not be affected by the half-miss rule.

million fucken questions being asked around this forum and the one you eventually respond to is about some dumb ass half miss?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat:

————-

Expect to be ignored unless you buy about ~10000 gold

Still get ignored even then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolhandlp:

Can I get a better explanation of when someone would pull 2 people when attacking pillars? This morning I solo’ed expecting to pull the one person that was yellow. I was at 179m power and he was at 153m. Low and behold I pulled 2 people. So I quickly adjusted down to about 162m power, yet again I pulled 2 people. I had to adjust to BELOW my expected pull’s power to get less than 1 person. Maybe this is because Bobster0 is up at 200m power (putting him out of range i.e. red for me), but there seems to be something wrong with this.

This happened to me again ….

Flag Post

Can I get a better explanation of when someone would pull 2 people when attacking pillars? This morning I solo’ed expecting to pull the one person that was yellow. I was at 179m power and he was at 153m. Low and behold I pulled 2 people. So I quickly adjusted down to about 162m power, yet again I pulled 2 people. I had to adjust to BELOW my expected pull’s power to get less than 1 person. Maybe this is because Bobster0 is up at 200m power (putting him out of range i.e. red for me), but there seems to be something wrong with this.

This happened to me again ….

I’ve pulled doubles being 142m and the highest being 139m so it can go as low as 3mil difference which is dumb when you can’t pull someone higher that you that you otherwise beat in pvp

Flag Post

you can get less than 1 person?

On a more serious note, you will get 1 or more extra defenders if the game can find a suitable match where:
Your power – 1 opponents power > (power of 2 or more oppenents combined) – your power
yes it’s definitely power, not army

Taking the usual constraint into account that at least one of the opponents you get is one of the 2 people that are directly above and below your power in the opposing galaxy.

ps. You prolly don’t want to run into bobster.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

you can get less than 1 person?

On a more serious note, you will get 1 or more extra defenders if the game can find a suitable match where:
Your power – 1 opponents power > (power of 2 or more oppenents combined) – your power
yes it’s definitely power, not army

Taking the usual constraint into account that at least one of the opponents you get is one of the 2 people that are directly above and below your power in the opposing galaxy.

ps. You prolly don’t want to run into bobster.

Thanks Tomm.

Flag Post

that’s not 100% accurate. I’ve pulled 2 people and their combined power put them a lot higher than mine and the difference was greater than me vs. the single.

Flag Post

This may be late but the multi/repair does not seem to be bugged / is seems to be working to me. It is hard to find battles where the multi’s don’t all get dodged missed or repaired at the same time. But I’m looking at one against aaron1971 where his multi proc’d and only 1 of my hero’s repaired, it hit 4 of my MS carrying heroes and the damgage was:
25,14(the repair),25,25 ships destroyed.

As far as the 2 pull thing for pillars, I think PM will need to explain that. When soloing I’ve pulled 2 people when I powered down and matched between two yellow opponents (for example they are 150m and 138m so I went to 142m power to be sure I don’t pull multiple targets but do anyway)… but then when I grouped after soloing my 2-pull went away. So it is for sure confusing and clarification would be appreciated.

Flag Post

oh, and I agree with nvill I’ve been in groups where the extra defenders beat us like 30<100% back when I was in g8… and you know how good the players in g8 generally are… so they don’t try to match to power always.

Flag Post

Build help doesn’t work in chrome-

Also how are we supposed to get crafting skill card achievements like craft 10 green… when we already have mostly purple…. Why isn’t this stuff retroactive?

Flag Post
Originally posted by claytonde:

Also how are we supposed to get crafting skill card achievements like craft 10 green… when we already have mostly purple…. Why isn’t this stuff retroactive?

Please check whether you blocked Time World messages previously. (Go to your profile, click on gear shaped icon and choose blocked account from the pop-down menu).

As for the achievements not counting retroactively, please see this thread: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/328712-new-achievements?page=1#posts-6899678

Flag Post

Doesn’t work for me in chrome, firefox, or ie…

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

Doesn’t work for me in chrome, firefox, or ie…

If you already checked that you haven’t blocked messages from Time World in your account settings, you might have cached older version of Kongregete’s javascript library (though it seems to be very unlikely because they updated to include the social feature a while ago…). Please try clearing your cache (for chrome choose “from beginning of history” and check “empty the cache”) then reload the game – when you clear your cache that however, you will have to reload all the game files again and it can take a long time for slower connections.

Flag Post

General staust insane is genuinely impossible. Combined total of 71 purple heroes between 4 of us and we lasted 12 rounds……

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

General staust impossible is genuinely impossible. Combined total of 71 purple heroes between 4 of us and we lasted 12 rounds……

The dev who configured the difficulty assured me that beating it was possible (our designer asked it to be possible even it’s called insane), but it may require some strategy (such as dividing up the functions and reducing hand size so initial draw has better chance of the cards you need). If no one still manage to beat it over the weekend, I will ask the dev to down tune the difficulty a bit on Monday (it’s past 10PM Friday in our development studio for Time World right now, and they all have left work and won’t be back until Monday unfortunately).

Flag Post

are teams still limited to do 1m per hit when we do pillars, or do we take the pillar down the amount it says?
since i almost do 1m per hit and if the limit still is 1m per hit ,kind of no point to lvl up.. hence no need for new equipment…

Flag Post

Please check whether you blocked Time World messages previously. (Go to your profile, click on gear shaped icon and choose blocked account from the pop-down menu).

As for the achievements not counting retroactively, please see this thread: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/328712-new-achievements?page=1#posts-6899678

I do not have Time World or Playmage blocked – and I’ve long since been able do kong sharing in other games such as dream world. Clearing cache worked though. (though hate doing that as have to reset settings in all games I play)

Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

General staust impossible is genuinely impossible. Combined total of 71 purple heroes between 4 of us and we lasted 12 rounds……

The dev who configured the difficulty assured me that beating it was possible (our designer asked it to be possible even it’s called insane), but it may require some strategy (such as dividing up the functions and reducing hand size so initial draw has better chance of the cards you need). If no one still manage to beat it over the weekend, I will ask the dev to down tune the difficulty a bit on Monday (it’s past 10PM Friday in our development studio for Time World right now, and they all have left work and won’t be back until Monday unfortunately).

wait plz.
i will make a team to get past that impossible wall.
I sincerely hope the reward r worthy though!!!

Flag Post

I’m having no problem sharing publishing the build help link on kong in chrome. I used the pepflashplayer (chrome’s built in flash player) at the time. Couldn’t say if there might be an issue if you are using macromedia’s flash player instead.

Flag Post

When our pillar fell just now, our galaxy message board got hit with 140 messages (over 15 pages worth) saying “Warning: Your galaxy’s pillar has fallen below 20% of maximum health!”. The timestamps started at 08:15:30, and ended at 08:16:39.