Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 78

2522 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:
Originally posted by stalliga888:

General staust impossible is genuinely impossible. Combined total of 71 purple heroes between 4 of us and we lasted 12 rounds……

The dev who configured the difficulty assured me that beating it was possible (our designer asked it to be possible even it’s called insane), but it may require some strategy (such as dividing up the functions and reducing hand size so initial draw has better chance of the cards you need). If no one still manage to beat it over the weekend, I will ask the dev to down tune the difficulty a bit on Monday (it’s past 10PM Friday in our development studio for Time World right now, and they all have left work and won’t be back until Monday unfortunately).

The first summoner on Insane is winnable with pwar blocking 3 rows and 1 rush row, but haven’t found a strategy for General on Insane level yet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by undertakeur:
Originally posted by playmage:
Originally posted by stalliga888:

General staust impossible is genuinely impossible. Combined total of 71 purple heroes between 4 of us and we lasted 12 rounds……

The dev who configured the difficulty assured me that beating it was possible (our designer asked it to be possible even it’s called insane), but it may require some strategy (such as dividing up the functions and reducing hand size so initial draw has better chance of the cards you need). If no one still manage to beat it over the weekend, I will ask the dev to down tune the difficulty a bit on Monday (it’s past 10PM Friday in our development studio for Time World right now, and they all have left work and won’t be back until Monday unfortunately).

wait plz.
i will make a team to get past that impossible wall.
I sincerely hope the reward r worthy though!!!

PM —> That is a shame reward u give us for winning this long battle :(

A little pic for the curious

Flag Post

@under:

Flag Post
Originally posted by fractalwolf:

When our pillar fell just now, our galaxy message board got hit with 140 messages (over 15 pages worth) saying “Warning: Your galaxy’s pillar has fallen below 20% of maximum health!”. The timestamps started at 08:15:30, and ended at 08:16:39.

We got same on maxwell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jul7493:
Originally posted by fractalwolf:

When our pillar fell just now, our galaxy message board got hit with 140 messages (over 15 pages worth) saying “Warning: Your galaxy’s pillar has fallen below 20% of maximum health!”. The timestamps started at 08:15:30, and ended at 08:16:39.

We got same on maxwell.

Yikes. That must be an oversight by both our dev and QA on this one. I will request that they make a patch for this on Monday and see if it’s possible to also automatically delete all the duplicate spams with that patch.

Flag Post

When you make a blue card, it also sets the synthesize purple card to 1 / 1 just like blue, however its just a display error and cannot be claimed.

Flag Post

Just did spin 1min ago and tried to help someone build but I got ‘You have already helped maximum amount of friends allowed today. Please try again tomorrow.’ message
..and Im not the only one. Seems TW didnt reset them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fosto3D:

Just did spin 1min ago and tried to help someone build but I got ‘You have already helped maximum amount of friends allowed today. Please try again tomorrow.’ message

what he said :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by hatemakingnames:

what they said :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mutall:

Flag Post

I don’t have purple but it listed as 1/1?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Corronie:

Sorry, don’t know why the pic didn’t show, but what I want to say is in achievement badge, craft purple skill, it listed as 1/1 while I don’t have purple skill yet…

Flag Post
Originally posted by n0aX:

@under:

And here’s a battle against the general insane boss, for the curious.

Note: The 20 yellow gems make it totally worthless, as it costs a lot of efforts

Flag Post

Thanks for all the reports.

Originally posted by nightrow85:
Originally posted by Mutall:

There was a bug where if you were online around daily refresh and get your chest by opening the mission screen, the visit count won’t reset. I just put up an patch that should fix this issue as well as set everyone visit count back to 0. I think I also managed to fix the totem spamming issue without waiting for my dev team (but I didn’t find a way to delete the old duplicate spams, so that will have to wait until they get back into the office on Monday).

Sorry, don’t know why the pic didn’t show, but what I want to say is in achievement badge, craft purple skill, it listed as 1/1 while I don’t have purple skill yet…

This seem to be a display error where it’s actually showing your blue completed count. I will forward it to the dev team to take a look and the code and get a fix for the next patch.

Flag Post

So, on the g8 GMB there is about 15 pages of “Warning: Your galaxy’s pillar has fallen below 20% of maximum health!”, that is 150 (!!!) posts, is there no way to avoid all the spam?

Flag Post

Never ever read anything else in the thread before posting.

Flag Post

I just can’t get the “request help” function to work. I’ve tried with 4 different browsers. Is there another way we can get the link please?

Flag Post

it showed up on your profile, though.

Flag Post

So I noticed that we cant adjust our deck anymore once we have visited a planet that has a pirate on it. Please bring this back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolhandlp:

So I noticed that we cant adjust our deck anymore once we have visited a planet that has a pirate on it. Please bring this back.

Actually, you just need to bring back the 40 cards warning.

Flag Post

My game progress is still displaying 100% even though I have not begun chapter 14 not completed WoH4. I am assuming the game progress has not be updated along with the new content.

Flag Post

Thanks for the reports.

Originally posted by jab1432:

I just can’t get the “request help” function to work. I’ve tried with 4 different browsers. Is there another way we can get the link please?

If you checked the box that says something like “always allow Time World top publish” in the prompt dialog, then the dialog won’t show up again and every time you press “request help” will automatically post the link to your profile. Also, you may need to load the Kongregate game page instead of just the game frame in your browser since it uses a library their full page includes.

I have asked the dev to look into this, is that warning missing now or just missing after you visit a planet an fight a pirate?

Originally posted by KaRaal:

My game progress is still displaying 100% even though I have not begun chapter 14 not completed WoH4. I am assuming the game progress has not be updated along with the new content.

This is an over-sight bug – it should be fixed with the next patch.

Flag Post

I have asked the dev to look into this, is that warning missing now or just missing after you visit a planet an fight a pirate?

It is missing altogether no matter where I try to add over 40 cards.

Flag Post

Update: “When a friend clicks no the help link to enter the game, they will receive a “free” visit to your planet if the task is still available, even if it’s reached help limit.”

I don’t think the “even if it’s reached help limit” part is true. When the task gets 5 helps, it doesn’t allow any more visit to the planet (yes, I still have help available).

Flag Post
Originally posted by dkwz:

Update: “When a friend clicks no the help link to enter the game, they will receive a “free” visit to your planet if the task is still available, even if it’s reached help limit.”

I don’t think the “even if it’s reached help limit” part is true. When the task gets 5 helps, it doesn’t allow any more visit to the planet (yes, I still have help available).

true, i hadn’t even noticed the patch notes said this
it most certainly will not give you a free visit when a certain build has already received it’s 5 helps, which imho isn’t a bad thing, you wanna know why, because there are 2 scenarios:
1) you lose 1 of your 10 helps and it thus gets wasted on a build that can’t get more help; or
2) a virtually unlimited source of free visits is made available