Forums Time World

Bugs and Glitches page 81

2462 posts

Flag Post

I use a gem to enchant a hand 50… with build up gem… and while the “load” of the gem enchant i pick again… and the cloud with the item pic dont remove when finish, continue sound the . . . . . . tiri! . . . . . . . tiri! . . . . . . . .tiri!

Refresh and np, but… maibe unable doble pick on gems was a good idea…

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Has happened to me as well.

What he means is while trying to enchant sometimes you can click on the + sign again(lag maybe??) and it will do both upgrades but the graphics for the first upgrade won’t vanish and blocks all clicks where the graphic is at.

For example, Buying 50 gems and spam clicking on the + will sometimes make it happen, Greater chance for it to happen if you click on the build/tech ones seeing as how the graphic doesn’t block those + signs

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

Has happened to me as well.

What he means is while trying to enchant sometimes you can click on the + sign again(lag maybe??) and it will do both upgrades but the graphics for the first upgrade won’t vanish and blocks all clicks where the graphic is at.

For example, Buying 50 gems and spam clicking on the + will sometimes make it happen, Greater chance for it to happen if you click on the build/tech ones seeing as how the graphic doesn’t block those + signs

bug should be that annoying graphic. It doesn’t take that long to figure out if you failed or not as with build/tech you can actually see it go up, IF it goes up, before that annoying graphic has finished. Just another mind fuck from PM

 
Flag Post

I can’t play the game at all, as soon as the title loads my planet I have the daily spin available but I can’t click it at all I’ve tried to refresh to see if that was causing a problem but that did not help at all. This just recently happened and is now happening even if I help someone with reducing their time to build. I can’t click anything at all. Why is this occurring?

Additional information:
Browser: Google Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m
Computer: PC
Frequency: All the time on multiple computers not just one.
Plugins/other devices updated: Everything is up to date and was reinstalled just recently.

 
Flag Post

Had same problem started using other browsers. Then reinstalled windows and problem fixed.

 
Flag Post

@tuljak whf?? you reinstall windows just to play browser games? o.O

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

¬¬ its a sound… if u cant understand it… have very poor mind

@ave: thx x understand me ;) and im She, not he, but not important…

 
Flag Post

Assigning ships.

2 minor things.
1) when changing MF type (e.g. swapping between pillar/PvP designs) – can’t just add the new design and press assign (unlike with MS or other classes), have to unequip the existing fort, then assign the new.
2) when trying to put full ships on a hero who can take 29MS, the drag bar will only ever get to 28. Not seen this at any other value, but very repeatably at 29.

 
Flag Post

OK i have finally understood this glitch. A while ago now i reported that the game had taken my AP after a raid. (E.g i had 4AP then attacked a player and was left with 1). The game had not stolen my AP. I noticed what actually happens today after closely monitoring my AP. I had 1 AP, after the timer had reached 0 my AP counter recorded that i had 3AP. I then did a PvP attack and was left with 0. Sometimes it seems that the game gives a false amount of AP. This is frustrating especially when you do no know what count your AP was previously on as it seems to magically take 1 for no reason. For anyone else that has had this problem. The game doesn’t take your AP it sometimes gives a false representation of what you actually have making you perceive that it has. :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by stalliga888:

OK i have finally understood this glitch. A while ago now i reported that the game had taken my AP after a raid. (E.g i had 4AP then attacked a player and was left with 1). The game had not stolen my AP. I noticed what actually happens today after closely monitoring my AP. I had 1 AP, after the timer had reached 0 my AP counter recorded that i had 3AP. I then did a PvP attack and was left with 0. Sometimes it seems that the game gives a false amount of AP. This is frustrating especially when you do no know what count your AP was previously on as it seems to magically take 1 for no reason. For anyone else that has had this problem. The game doesn’t take your AP it sometimes gives a false representation of what you actually have making you perceive that it has. :)

there’s 2 factors involved: You have a client side timer and a server side timer. Your client side timer might be running a lot faster than the server side timer and you lose the AP when the client does a trueup with the server. The client side timer can easily be manipulated to show false information. You can also manipulate it to make woh 50x faster.

 
Flag Post

From the previous 2v2 tournament,I won a green s2 armor of heros parry +4 & role life +2 …. but when I equipped that,my WoH avatar came dark and with a ’ ! ’ sign….when I removed that,it’s ok again….why is this happening??
If it’s a bug,I’m requesting to Developers to remove the bug….At least take any step that helps me & I can equip that without any trouble….

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by averycardoza:

Has happened to me as well.

What he means is while trying to enchant sometimes you can click on the + sign again(lag maybe??) and it will do both upgrades but the graphics for the first upgrade won’t vanish and blocks all clicks where the graphic is at.

For example, Buying 50 gems and spam clicking on the + will sometimes make it happen, Greater chance for it to happen if you click on the build/tech ones seeing as how the graphic doesn’t block those + signs

Thanks for the report. This bug has been noted and should be fixed with our next update/expansion.

Originally posted by Demonic_Create:

I can’t play the game at all, as soon as the title loads my planet I have the daily spin available but I can’t click it at all I’ve tried to refresh to see if that was causing a problem but that did not help at all. This just recently happened and is now happening even if I help someone with reducing their time to build. I can’t click anything at all. Why is this occurring?

Additional information:
Browser: Google Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m
Computer: PC
Frequency: All the time on multiple computers not just one.
Plugins/other devices updated: Everything is up to date and was reinstalled just recently.

Try clearing your cache (choose from beginning of history), then restart the browser. Also make sure you are not running things like noscript or other script blocking addon/plugin, and if you are, please add kong.perfectgalaxy.com as an exception.

Originally posted by swcooper:

Assigning ships.

2 minor things.
1) when changing MF type (e.g. swapping between pillar/PvP designs) – can’t just add the new design and press assign (unlike with MS or other classes), have to unequip the existing fort, then assign the new.
2) when trying to put full ships on a hero who can take 29MS, the drag bar will only ever get to 28. Not seen this at any other value, but very repeatably at 29.

Thanks for the report, we will look into this one.

Originally posted by Okkujy:

From the previous 2v2 tournament,I won a green s2 armor of heros parry +4 & role life +2 …. but when I equipped that,my WoH avatar came dark and with a ’ ! ’ sign….when I removed that,it’s ok again….why is this happening??
If it’s a bug,I’m requesting to Developers to remove the bug….At least take any step that helps me & I can equip that without any trouble….

It seems that your browser failed to download the appropriated animation pack for that item, please try clearing the browser cache (from beginning of history) and then restart the browser to see if it helps.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:
Originally posted by averycardoza:

Has happened to me as well.

What he means is while trying to enchant sometimes you can click on the + sign again(lag maybe??) and it will do both upgrades but the graphics for the first upgrade won’t vanish and blocks all clicks where the graphic is at.

For example, Buying 50 gems and spam clicking on the + will sometimes make it happen, Greater chance for it to happen if you click on the build/tech ones seeing as how the graphic doesn’t block those + signs

Thanks for the report. This bug has been noted and should be fixed with our next update/expansion.

Originally posted by Demonic_Create:

I can’t play the game at all, as soon as the title loads my planet I have the daily spin available but I can’t click it at all I’ve tried to refresh to see if that was causing a problem but that did not help at all. This just recently happened and is now happening even if I help someone with reducing their time to build. I can’t click anything at all. Why is this occurring?

Additional information:
Browser: Google Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m
Computer: PC
Frequency: All the time on multiple computers not just one.
Plugins/other devices updated: Everything is up to date and was reinstalled just recently.

Try clearing your cache (choose from beginning of history), then restart the browser. Also make sure you are not running things like noscript or other script blocking addon/plugin, and if you are, please add kong.perfectgalaxy.com as an exception.

Originally posted by swcooper:

Assigning ships.

2 minor things.
1) when changing MF type (e.g. swapping between pillar/PvP designs) – can’t just add the new design and press assign (unlike with MS or other classes), have to unequip the existing fort, then assign the new.
2) when trying to put full ships on a hero who can take 29MS, the drag bar will only ever get to 28. Not seen this at any other value, but very repeatably at 29.

Thanks for the report, we will look into this one.

Originally posted by Okkujy:

From the previous 2v2 tournament,I won a green s2 armor of heros parry +4 & role life +2 …. but when I equipped that,my WoH avatar came dark and with a ’ ! ’ sign….when I removed that,it’s ok again….why is this happening??
If it’s a bug,I’m requesting to Developers to remove the bug….At least take any step that helps me & I can equip that without any trouble….

It seems that your browser failed to download the appropriated animation pack for that item, please try clearing the browser cache (from beginning of history) and then restart the browser to see if it helps.

done,bt didn’t help…

 
Flag Post

Kong was slow posting my help requests. Not your issue.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Okkujy:
Originally posted by playmage:
Originally posted by averycardoza:

Has happened to me as well.

What he means is while trying to enchant sometimes you can click on the + sign again(lag maybe??) and it will do both upgrades but the graphics for the first upgrade won’t vanish and blocks all clicks where the graphic is at.

For example, Buying 50 gems and spam clicking on the + will sometimes make it happen, Greater chance for it to happen if you click on the build/tech ones seeing as how the graphic doesn’t block those + signs

Thanks for the report. This bug has been noted and should be fixed with our next update/expansion.

Originally posted by Demonic_Create:

I can’t play the game at all, as soon as the title loads my planet I have the daily spin available but I can’t click it at all I’ve tried to refresh to see if that was causing a problem but that did not help at all. This just recently happened and is now happening even if I help someone with reducing their time to build. I can’t click anything at all. Why is this occurring?

Additional information:
Browser: Google Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43 m
Computer: PC
Frequency: All the time on multiple computers not just one.
Plugins/other devices updated: Everything is up to date and was reinstalled just recently.

Try clearing your cache (choose from beginning of history), then restart the browser. Also make sure you are not running things like noscript or other script blocking addon/plugin, and if you are, please add kong.perfectgalaxy.com as an exception.

Originally posted by swcooper:

Assigning ships.

2 minor things.
1) when changing MF type (e.g. swapping between pillar/PvP designs) – can’t just add the new design and press assign (unlike with MS or other classes), have to unequip the existing fort, then assign the new.
2) when trying to put full ships on a hero who can take 29MS, the drag bar will only ever get to 28. Not seen this at any other value, but very repeatably at 29.

Thanks for the report, we will look into this one.

Originally posted by Okkujy:

From the previous 2v2 tournament,I won a green s2 armor of heros parry +4 & role life +2 …. but when I equipped that,my WoH avatar came dark and with a ’ ! ’ sign….when I removed that,it’s ok again….why is this happening??
If it’s a bug,I’m requesting to Developers to remove the bug….At least take any step that helps me & I can equip that without any trouble….

It seems that your browser failed to download the appropriated animation pack for that item, please try clearing the browser cache (from beginning of history) and then restart the browser to see if it helps.

done,bt didn’t help…

It’s working….I mean, I can see my equips…. :)) thanks…

 
Flag Post

For some reason, i didn’t get the pillar mail reward (and maybe the reward) (Otis rank 1 at about 12h35).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Lifia:

For some reason, i didn’t get the pillar mail reward (and maybe the reward) (Otis rank 1 at about 12h35).

Did your all your galaxy mate receive the mail at the expected time? Were you deleting mail around time the pillar was destroyed? If so, the mail (not the coupons rewarded) probably just got lost in the shuffle.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

> Did your all your galaxy mate receive the mail at the expected time?
Seems not… (and i don’t delete my mail)

It was about the same time Osborn was taken and i didn’t saw the yellow broadcast message (that why i found that strange). We ranked 1st and we didn’t claim Otis.