Forums Time World

Galaxy Recruitment

275 posts

Flag Post

Post your Galaxy with info and recruit members here.

(Edit) Sorry for the post under me, i was gonna get around to it but i had school work, etc. so i had no time

Flag Post

Okay, since kenste is too lazy to post any additional info, let me do it for ya

When posting a recruitment pamphlet of your galaxy, please include following info:

? Name of your galaxy
? Number of members in your galaxy
? Power and/or army requirement
? Name of the galaxy leader (in-game name)
? Activity/contribution requirements
? Other requirements (if you have any)
? If you have a thread for your galaxy, please Link it
(if you don’t have a thread for your galaxy, I’ll still list it as a link that directs users to your recruitment post)

Rules

There’s not much of them but here they are anyway

- All Kongregate rules applies in this thread
- Try to post your recruitment only once in this thread. If you have a thread of your own about your galaxy recruitment, post active recruiting times and all in-group info in there. I will have a list of all registered galaxies and their leaders in post below
- Commenting and other stuff is accepted if they follow Kongregate rules
- Leaders or officers of galaxies can post here if some new member is accepted in

This thread should relieve all your urges to advertise and get members in your galaxy

IMPORTANT NEWS!
@Mods: I no longer update this thread. Once new recruitment thread is made and active, feel free to lock this thread

Flag Post
Reserved for registered galaxies
Check links to find out galaxy numbers
Later on, I've started to mark top 50 galaxies with this symbol ✧ so you know which galaxy is highly ranked (and possibly active and well lead). ✧✧ means that galaxy is ranked top 10
[Note: Updates may come late]
Also, please post if you have changed your galaxys name. It would help me to update registry
Space core ✧✧
Reign of Chaos ✧✧
Andromeda
Ragnarok
Orion
Aurora ✧✧
Aielaman’Shan ✧✧
Dream World ✧✧
Valurin Empire✧✧
Hyperion ✧
Cygnus ✧
Galaxy of Pie✧✧
Shenenigans ✧
Holy
Jade legion
Datharia
Pain
40 thieves ✧

Updated 10.2.2012 (and some other fixes)
Major interface update coming in about a week

Flag Post

• Name of your galaxy: TROLOLOLOLOL (Galaxy 26)
• Number of members in your galaxy: 1
• Power and/or army requirement: None
• Name of the galaxy leader (in-game name): Mofo
• Activity/contribution requirements: None
• Other requirements (if you have any): I have to approve of you

Flag Post
Originally posted by Askuriel:

Galaxy 8 recruiting active players on chapter 6 and above. We are starting a gem farm, and we want you(r gems)! Looking forward to a gem but can’t put together a 300m army? Join Galaxy 8 today!

Message Askuriel ingame for details.

You only need about 200M total army with upgraded weapon/techs to defeat the raid boss.

Flag Post

Name: Reign of Chaos
Leader: Grizdale
Galaxy #: 110
Wonder level: 2 (20% more resources)
Power requirement: 20,000,000
Army requirement: 10,000,000

Reign of Chaos is an active and fun galaxy, we are growing fast and plan to create an enjoyable galaxy.

To join simply PM player Grizdale in the game

Flag Post

Name of your galaxy – Andromeda (Galaxy #2)
Name of the galaxy leader (in-game name) – Pyroblaze
Power requirement – 40,000,000
Wonder – Level 2 (+20% resources collected)
Information – We are recruiting highly active and friendly people to help booster our ranks. With a lvl 2 Wonder (and a sizable chunk towards lvl 3), we have a solid member base that understands that it’s about working together. We are looking for like-minded people, you understand it’s not all about boosting one person up the ranks, but boosting everyone up as a guild.
Perks of joining – We have daily raid boss runs! Bring your gems and ships to attack the new Snowman raid boss, and watch the coupons roll in! We are also very friendly and routinely send reinforcements to our members to assist them with completing story-line chapters, such as Chapter 8 and obtaining your 4th planet! Lastly, with our already established lvl 2 Wonder, you will enjoy increased productivity on your planets with +20% resources. Send an in-game message to Pyroblaze today with information about yourself (such as army power, activity lvl, and helpfulness) to join!

Flag Post

• Name: Ragnarok (#24)
• Members: 48
• Power requirement: 30,000,000
• Name of the galaxy leader (in-game name): FallenAng3l
• Wonder: Level 1 – 30% (+10% resources)
• Information: we are looking for friendly and active players to join our ranks and to work together with. We have a reinforce your galaxy friends policy running to benefit eachother so that we can all grow as 1 big group.

To join simply PM player FallenAng3l or anny of the galaxy their vices in the game.

Flag Post

Updated In further Post

Flag Post

• Name of your galaxy: [G124] NEMESIS
• Number of members in your galaxy: XX ATM
• Power and/or army requirement: Over 9000!
• Name of the galaxy leader (in-game name): IKEONI
• Activity/contribution requirements: Daily Player or A least login once a day prefer.
• Other requirements (if you have any): Calm demeanor is prefer. Willing to work. learn, and help other member.

- As with any galaxy we just wanna have a good time and enjoyed the game to pass time. We will be winging things as we going along.
-
Closed for Business. merge with G39. If you like to join a Dying Dwarf, mail me.

Flag Post

Name of your galaxy: Cygnus (155)
Number of members in your galaxy: 42
Power requirement: 10m+ (flexible, very flexible)
Wonder level: We own the pillar Osborn!
Name of the galaxy leader: Assassinat3r
Vice-Leaders: Adrianna, j03yw00t
Activity/contribution requirements: Daily
Other requirements: Keep me (and the others) entertained!
Password: Contact me or a Vice-leader for the password or just try 12345, who knows, it might work; we have plenty of space to give you a try and are more than willing to give you a chance, just make sure to flag one of us down, especially me after you join so we can do some introductions.
Galaxy Thread: Here
Twitter: Can’t be bothered.
FaceBook & Google+: Too much work.
MySpace: Lol?

Join us and have fun. We aim for success.

Just a fun fact, but we’re the first triple digit galaxy to attain a pillar! I think.

Flag Post

Name: Aurora
Leader: Pentagrams
Galaxy #: 16
Members: 49
Wonder level: 3
Power requirement: 60,000,000
Planet requirement: 3

Relaxed and fun galaxy looking for active players.
1 pint of blood and first born required to join.
no whining gemmers!

Mail Pentagrams in game to join.

Flag Post

Name – Valurin Empire (galaxy 11)
members – 48
power requirement – 55mil
Galaxy Leader – AmyLaLaLa
Wonder – Lvl 3 (ussually with a pillar)
other requirements – need to be active daily and contributing in some way.

Flag Post

Name of Galaxy – Hyperion
Rank – Varies between 12 – 14
wonder level 1
requierements – active, 20mil power

Flag Post

Thanks for the free advertisement Maik50, but we didn’t ask for it. Especially linking to an insulting post about our galaxy, seems pretty lame of you. To make things worse you didn’t even put that neat symbol you chose for top 50 galaxies.

G64 – The 40 Thieves
Open to active players, who enjoy having fun and exploring the game’s possibilities.
Come and join the best.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShakaZ69:

Thanks for the free advertisement Maik50, but we didn’t ask for it. Especially linking to an insulting post about our galaxy, seems pretty lame of you. To make things worse you didn’t even put that neat symbol you chose for top 50 galaxies.

G64 – The 40 Thieves
Open to active players, who enjoy having fun and exploring the game’s possibilities.
Come and join the best.

Link now contains top 50 rank mark and if you’d like, I can remove your galaxy from registry if you’d like

Flag Post

Removing the insulting link should do… what makes you think that a post insulting our galaxy is our official recruitment message? You changed the name but kept the link, which you decided to put there on your own in the first place… Stop being an ass and fix it. Apologies for your misplaced behaviour are welcome too… but I don’t have high hopes of it happening.

Flag Post

Removing the insulting link should do… what makes you think that a post insulting our galaxy is our official recruitment message? You changed the name but kept the link, which you decided to put there on your own in the first place… Stop being an ass and fix it. Apologies for your misplaced behaviour are welcome too… but I don’t have high hopes of it happening.

I don’t see how this is helping your reputation at all if you want to be an asshole about something that other people posted. Maik is just trying to help out. Not his fault that some people don’t like you is it? You should, Chill out, thank him for what he has done, and ask him politely like an adult. If not, you can post somewhere else if you like?

Flag Post

The irony of bad faith… WTF, I don’t really care.

Flag Post

is it possible that my galaxy (Reign of Chaos) can be put into the top 10. We often switch places with Aielaman’Shan in the ranks to actually be in the top 10 (as I type this we are currently 10th in fact).

Flag Post

Harrumph, I remove links only after confirmation
The link should be removed now

Flag Post

Galaxy- Zepher (152)
Number of members in your galaxy: 23
Galaxy rank: 36
Power req: 20mil would be nice.
Leader of galaxy: aviusmaximus
Wonder level: 1
We would like it if you could come log in at least once a day, please.
Please Message Aviusmaximus, or any of the vices (Shadowsmorn, Johnd520, or Napoleon) to get an invite.
Thanks!

Flag Post

Hey Maik, I just made a thread for Cygnus, could you move the link to our post in here to the thread instead, thanks.

Flag Post

Aielaman’Shan also has a tread. Thanks Maik!

Flag Post

Name of your galaxy: Space Crust (42)
Number of members in your galaxy: 36
Wonder level: 3 and at time of writing nitemare pillar
Power and/or army requirement: 50 mil power
Name of the galaxy leader (in-game name): Chip56
Activity/contribution requirements: No absence over a longer period of time without telling me upfront; Donating ore for pillar repairs