Forums Time World

Galaxy Recruitment page 3

273 posts

Flag Post

Galaxy Name: Cookiez
Galaxy Location: G9
Wonder Level: 2. Soon to be level three.
Galaxy Leader: Aramel ( Soon to change. )
Requirements: Be Polite! Be active at least every 5 days. Any power level welcome.

We here in Cookiez want to have fun and play the game without all the drama/stress of the other guilds. If you want an active chat, a friendly and helpful environment, or just want to nom some cookiez, come join us!
If you end up wanting to join an active pillar raiding galaxy, we’ll bump you up into G18, Jenn Aiel. ( The Truly Dedicated. )

Flag Post

Galaxy Name: Whats Up (Gal #: 164)
# Members: 43
Galaxy Leader: Whatzupdoc (also send an in-game mail to Jessupac (me!), or MrBobMTL, our officers, to inquire about joining our near-full galaxy)
Galaxy Rank: Currently 21
Galaxy Power: 1,972,127,000
Galaxy Wonder: Level 3

Requirements to join: We are looking for fairly active players. After two weeks inactivity KICK! This is to keep our galaxy from going stagnant and to make sure we have spots for anyone that is actually going to play (we assume after two weeks that you’d rather not play anyways). No real requirements, just be somewhat active and willing to help when you can!

Why to join: We are friendly, helpful, and all of us are here to play a game, and have a good time. Need reinforcements? Just ask. Have raid gems? Just create a team. Need resources? Our wonder currently provides a 30% boost to all resource gathering from planets! We have begun the process of pillar raiding, now is a great time to get in and grow with us! Have questions? Our team is fairly knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions. If we don’t have the answer, we’ll find it.

If you are not looking to join a galaxy only need help with gem raids, please mail any of the officers listed above. Welcome to ask anyone in the galaxy, we do get a bonus for helping :)

Thanks for your interest and for keeping this game fun for everyone!

Flag Post

Updated in a further post

Flag Post

I have entirely quit this game now

Anyone who bothers can make a new galaxy recruitment thread

Steps of getting things started:

1) Make a new thread. Keep it clean looking and active. I recommend making similar structure of my OP
2) Once thread is made, request lock to this thread
3) ???
4) PROFIT

Flag Post

Number of Galaxy – Galaxy #25 In the Top 10 galaxies
Galaxy leader – Iona
Wonder Lv3
Requirements to join:
Good war to command ratio. (looking for war >= command)
Min power 40mil
Participates in galaxy.

New and old players all are welcome. We’re capable of doing any gem raid, and regularly participate and place in top 5 of Pillar wars.

We’re a rising power in the universe that is not bound by any alliances. If you’re looking for an alternative to some of the other top galaxies look no further.

Mail the leader for details.

Flag Post

Metal Machine G439
Top13 Rank,
is recruiting members, no requirements, lvl3 emplacement, we also do pillar fights…

Flag Post

Galaxy name: IC 1101 (Galaxy 78)

Galaxy Info: Named after current largest known galaxy. lvl3 base building. Occasional we hold a pillar. We are earning rank 7 or higher coupon reward. G 78 is rank 4 with 55,378,390 damage on Otis pillar while g 42 was holding it. Since Otis falls, Otis is in g 78 possession until it fall.

Requirement: Active lvl 20+ Lab & quality players wanted!

Mail BrightSky for password.

Leader: BrightSky

Members are expected to contribute to the galaxy through
1) Active playing
2) Participate in gem raids & pillar raids <-require to help contribute to galaxy’s overall damage to pillars
3) Communicating in galaxy chat
4) PvPing
5) Having fun & growing strong together.

Flag Post

Galaksio Nomo: Reen al la nomo ŝanĝas ludo denove … (Galaxy Numero: 40, 455 <- La sola grava.)
Membroj: Ĉiu nombro inter 1-40
Galaksio gvidanto: Neniu, ni kunlabora galaksio. Sed por formalaj celoj ejon Lzrs en-ludo al la apliki.
Galaksio Rango: Ĉu ne gravas al ni (Kiel en la mondo ni estas en la top 20 plimulto de la tempo kun nur 20-io membroj?)
G8alaksio Mirindaĵo:* Nivelo 3
Postuloj al Aliĝu:
Aktiva (socialiĝi, PvP, partopreni en galaksio aktivecoj, iru afk 95% de la tempo. La lasta estas la plej grava.)
Havu deca herooj stat-saĝa. Kiuj havas ĉefe milito-peza herooj havas pli altan prioritaton super tiuj, kiuj havas ĉefe com-peza. Ne estas potenco gamo limigoj.
Estu flue parolas iu el la sekvaj lingvoj: latino, sanskrito, esperanto, interlingvao, Ido.

Notoj: Ni ne piedbati personoj kiuj lasis, sed ni faru piedbati kiuj freeload la fino de la monato. Volas freeload dum monato, antaux ol preni la boot? Kunigu nin!

Flag Post

Galaxy Name: Galaxy of Love
Galaxy Location: G10
Wonder Level: 2. Soon to be level three.
Galaxy Leader: Aleana
Requirements: We always have a place for active players with 20mio+ power, for someone to join in our Raids. Main-Raid-Time is at 8o’clock (server time ofcourse). If it fits, just join us, there isnt a password! have some fun in the chat, get some reinforcements and everything else you are wishing for!! :P

Flag Post

Galaxy Name: Orions Belt (184)
Members: 47
Galaxy leader: overlord321
Galaxy Rank: 11
Galaxy Wonder: Level 3
Requirements to Join:

Active (Socialize, pvp, participate in galaxy pillar raids and gem-raiding. We would like to see that ure online at lest twice a day dont have to be for long and that u read the galaxy board so u know if were planning something diabolical :) ) Have at least 4 planets is a definite requirement this to make sure ure actually interrested in the game and have the patience to play it :p. We would like to see that u have a decent war/war cmd ratio or at least would be willing to respecc.

You can send a mail or wisper the leader or any1 of the following ppl if u have questions or want to join: morathanar, dnuman, Ellion

Flag Post

Galaxy Name: Space Crust (42)
Members: 47
Galaxy leader: Chip56
Galaxy Wonder: Level 3 and most of time otis ;)
Requirements to Join:
active in pillars raids and chat; decent com/ war ratio and/or willing to change hero/ ship setups according to hints we give.

Flag Post

Name of your galaxy: Orion
Number of members in your galaxy: 49
Power and/or army requirement: None, but the more the better.
Name of the galaxy leader (in-game name): Vidkid88
Galaxy Wonder: Level 3/Occasional Pillar
Activity/contribution requirements: Just to log in a few times a week and participate in raids if possible.
Other requirements (if you have any): Just to have fun any enjoy the game.

We are still a fairly new galaxy and tend to stay between rank 13-17 in the galaxy ranking.

Mail me in game (vidkid88) to join.

Flag Post

galaxy number: 189
current members: 22
no power or army requirement known
galaxy leader: Jers (not me)
People don’t generally contribute much, so that may not be necessary (current at lv.1 62%)
Please be more active, we only really have 5 active members right now.
Army requirement unknown, but would like to do raids every now and then.

Flag Post

METAL MACHINE G439
Number of members – 47
Power and/or army requirement – not relevant
Name of the galaxy leader – T3lchar
Activity/contribution requirements – we raid pillars, please be active

If you are lost in some galaxy, lonesome and alone, with the ambition to
kick as much pillars as possible and you like heavy metal: then know there’s G439,
the highest numbered galaxy that crushes pillars.
Your activity will be repaid with benefits…and coupons.

Simply pm our leader t3lchar METAL MACHINE G439

Flag Post

~ Here lies where the recruiting post for 437 were; merged with 607 ~

Flag Post

Metal Machines G439 current rank#8

We looking for active members to help us pillars fights and help us to climb to top galaxies.
Daily coupons 5000…

pm me for more information
T3lchar leader of MM

Flag Post

! ATTENTION ALL!
Galaxy 25 is recruiting new members!
If above 60m power and interested please send me an mail in-game (frogwithpower) and we can continue ur application :)

Flag Post

Galaxy8 is looking for some active players that would like the opportunity to grow with us. Send me a mail if you are interested. No power restrictions or gold requirements (as some imagine).

Flag Post

Are you stuck in an inactive ridden galaxy where only a handful even attempt pillar raids? Well come join G13!

RingsOfSaturn Galaxy #13
Galaxy Rank: 7th
Level 3 wonder with pillar every day (minus cool down time)
and consistently placing 2nd to 5th on every single pillar each day (about 50,000 bonus coupons/week)

Requirements: 4 planets, daily player and uses galaxy chat, will hit at least one pillar a day, and at least 5 blue heroes with 40:60 ratio of command to war.

Leader: Caile
Vice: Lolitops
Vice: Dyluck

Mail dyluck, Caile, Lolitops, or me to apply with your current galaxy name and #

Flag Post

Galaxy Number: 455
Recruitment Description:
For those who have been applying, please stop applying to Galaxy 455.
This is strictly INVITE ONLY.
As we say in our description, “You do not apply here – You are sent here.”

Thank you
larikdi – Vice

Flag Post

Galaxy Number: 607 (ninja)
Requirements: none
Details you may want to know:
this galaxy is for any players who want to grow, be helped or eventually get into galaxy 140 (Terra Nova). this is a feeder galaxy, but it comes with small benifits to help you get started

Perks: As a feeder galaxy, 607 recieves occasional players from 140 to further the galaxy wonder, help level your heros by re-enforcements, and to answer any questions you need about the game. Also, when 140 needs to find more active players i will be looking through 607 for players FIRST. you will recieve priority on getting into a top galaxy if you are strong enough every time i drop inactive players.

To join there is no need to ask, just join! if you have questioins ask myself, or a vice in 140, or Cooldude and MrJ17 in 607

(If you are pillar active please contact me as we may have an early spot available for you in 140)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lokigamer:

Galaxy Number: 607 (ninja)
Requirements: none
Details you may want to know:
this galaxy is for any players who want to grow, be helped or eventually get into galaxy 140 (Terra Nova). this is a feeder galaxy, but it comes with small benifits to help you get started

Perks: As a feeder galaxy, 607 recieves occasional players from 140 to further the galaxy wonder, help level your heros by re-enforcements, and to answer any questions you need about the game. Also, when 140 needs to find more active players i will be looking through 607 for players FIRST. you will recieve priority on getting into a top galaxy if you are strong enough every time i drop inactive players.

To join there is no need to ask, just join! if you have questioins ask myself, or a vice in 140, or Cooldude and MrJ17 in 607

(If you are pillar active please contact me as we may have an early spot available for you in 140)

Bestest galaxy. Ever. Period.

MrTodengel is also a vice, so I guess that talking to him should also work. Furthermore, Cooldude’s full in game name is cooldude681, to avoid PM’ing wrong person.

Flag Post

Galaxy name: IC 1101 (Galaxy 78)
Leader: BrightSky
Galaxy Info: Named after current largest known galaxy. lvl3 base building.

We consistently earn coupons regularly. With that being said, all members are expected & required to contribute to the galaxy’s effort in pillar raids.

Requirement: Active lvl 20+ Lab & quality players wanted!

Willingness from active players to do their part & change if needed to improve for the sake of the galaxy & yourself is much desired.

We do normal summoner raid (War of Heroes). There is no trouble finding people to help you.

Members are expected to contribute to the galaxy through
1) Active playing
2) Participate in summoner raid (), gem raids & pillar raids <-require to help contribute to galaxy’s overall damage to pillars
3) Communicating in galaxy chat, galaxy message board.
4) PVPing
5) Having fun & growing strong together

Flag Post

Currently accepting strong active players
Strong galaxy, with room, 140!

Name: Terra Nova(Gal #: 140)
Members: 49 but able to take more upon request
Galaxy Leader: Lokigamer
Galaxy Rank: Currently 10
Galaxy Wonder: Level 3 (have held pillars many times recently)
Requirements to join: Active, prefered over 60million power, willing to chat and do raids. We love pillar wariors, but it is not needed to join, just prefered.

Why join?: My galaxy is freindly and becoming increasingly active. we are currently one of the top 15 galaxies with room to grow and have been there forever! We never have gone lower than 13 in over 5 months! we will help you grow as a player along with us! if you have a strong freind we will consider both of you as one (upon request)and likely you will be accepted, groups of friends are encouraged! if you need your fourth planet we can help you get it, if you need tips just ask we are all there for you. Galaxy 140 is a family, and you can become a part of the fun! if your current galaxy just isnt powerful enough or doesnt get along with you, my team is a warm and friendly crowd. send me a mail and ill see how i can get you in on a great team of players.
Best wishes and best of luck,
-Lokigamer

If you are not a match for our standards, we have a feeder galaxy designed to get you there. Check out galaxy 607 if you need help getting started or help sharpening your army for active war and pillars. Details in a previous post.

Flag Post

Name: G40 “40 Thieves”
Number of member: 29
Power and/or army requirement: N/A
Leader Name: Neokryton
Activity/contribution requirements: Trolling is prefer.
Other requirements: Able to add 1+1. Basic Reason 101. Trolling 101. Tactic 101(Advance Tactic is prefer), Communication 101
If you have a thread for your galaxy, please Link it: No Thread, only offsite forum. Those are for personal uses between trusted troller only.

What make us stand out? We’re not like your average Galaxy. We loves to troll, hell we troll ourselves! That is not to say, that we won’t take the game SRS! We do! NO JOKE! Jk JK. We try to have fun first then everything else will follow. There will be time, when we will serious tackle certain aspect of the game. These aspect will be pre planned, so you are not caught off guard. So, that we have reason to kick you, if you PHAIL! HAH! That should be all for now. Until, I want to put more thought into this to troololol~