Forums Time World

Galaxy Recruitment page 5

328 posts

Flag Post

Galaxy looking for members…

Galaxy- Cosmogonia (149)
Number of members in your galaxy: 4 (we were much bigger than that but many were eliminated because they didn’t play).
Power req: 2 or 3 planets
Leader of galaxy: Lul
Vice: Equueleus

We are looking for friendly and active players. Try to play on a regular basis. Welcome.

Flag Post

Name – Valurin Empire
Galaxy – 11
Members – 39 atm
Power requirement – 60. mil Power
Galaxy Leader – Tattoocat
Vice: none at the moment
Planet required: 3 as minimum
Heros: At least 2 purp Heros
Wonder – Lvl 3 (ussually with a pillar)
Other requirements – need to be active daily and contributing in some way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Serafina85:

Name – Valurin Empire

Players with 2 purple heroes and only 3 planets are people to avoid recruiting probably. xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Koufuku:

Name – Valurin Empire

Players with 2 purple heroes and only 3 planets are people to avoid recruiting probably. xD

not really, at least for g11. They’ve always been a friendly galaxy that didn’t get overly competitive in the power race. Amy was a really awesome person. She was the first leader also I believe. Wonder what happened to her.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:
Originally posted by Koufuku:

Name – Valurin Empire

not really, at least for g11. They’ve always been a friendly galaxy that didn’t get overly competitive in the power race. Amy was a really awesome person. She was the first leader also I believe. Wonder what happened to her.

g11 is now dead if u all didnt know. most of them are inactive including amy so theres no point in rlly joining them. if those in g11 that still plays and are active i highly advise u guys to prob leave to a better galaxy. u can try and rebuild it but it wont be the same as it used to. mail me if ur really active, pillar ready, and friendly. got some space open in g164. also prefer strong ppl with a gd war/com ratio thats either close to mf or has an mf.

Flag Post

or u can choose glxy12 for all your glxy needs. we have a dorilasaran!
(don’t apply if you know you are comgimped)

Flag Post

just created gal 1030 looking for causal players who play daily.

Flag Post

G 78 is still recruiting active players of decent quality at the very least. Please contact me via mail in the game & inform me if you are interested. Must be 4 planets with 3+ purple combat heroes. War stat is above command. G 78 is a pillar raiding galaxy thus join up & pillar raid with us.

Flag Post

G12 is recruiting as well :P
requirements are high war, full blue combat with at least 1 purple, and will hit pillars

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

G 78 is still seeking active players who will do pillar raid to join us. We got several space available upon request thus your friends & yourself are welcome to apply & join us.

Please provide your current galaxy # and your heroes quality such as color & stat & skills. Your combat heroes that is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by swcooper:

Galaxy 6 – Galaxy of Pie
usually 50 members, usually top 10 ranked
Minimum buildings lvl25, at least 1 purple, 4 planets, sensible war on heroes.

We’re looking for players looking to chill and chat, maybe hit a pillar if there’s one going. Might suit players who don’t want to play 6+ hours a day but formerly did so, we’re happy to let you play at your own pace. Otherwise, new keen blood that wants to be amongst strong players and get ahead.

Looking for players with a fortress really, or getting one real soon. You will be quite high profile in here, so need to be able to defend yourself well. Otherwise, we’re a strong, generally non-gold galaxy, usually place on pillars, but we’re still very casual.

Flag Post

G 78
Looking for active players with decent or higher quality to pillar raid with us. We usually rank decent & high at times. Mf user or soon to be mf user wanted. Have at least 3 purple combat heroes. Please be war stat heavy.

Contact me via mail. You can also contact the vices at the same time if you do not get a response in a timely manner.

Flag Post

Brightsky youve posted here about 500 times. So much for the one post limit
In fact if u go up 2 posts u will see another one of your posts!

Flag Post

@Vidkid88. Others posted more than me & I don’t see you going at it with them.
-—-
Back to purpose of this thread.

G 78 got 6 spaces for new members. Seeking active players with war above command heroes & interested in pillar raid with fellow active players. Must be a MF user or soon to be.
contact me in the game.

Flag Post

Glxy25 is recruiting! Contact TheEternalOne (glxy8) for more details

Flag Post

Yeah bsky people have posted more than one time, but they dont post 5 times on a single page! Jeez….

Flag Post

mhmm well while we are at recruiting ALL YOU WAR GIMPS OUT THERE APPLY GO GALAXY12. REQUIREMENTS ARE HIGH WAR FULL BLUE WAR HEROES OR BETTER AND BEING PILLAR ACTIVE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

Yeah bsky people have posted more than one time, but they dont post 5 times on a single page! Jeez….

trust me, we all know and you aren’t alone in your disgust.

Flag Post

G140 and the rest of Terra Union is recruiting!
we are looking for players of any ability! need an active home? want a friendly crowd? Looking for tips and round the clock active members who will re-enforce or advise you?
look no farther than our Multi-galaxy system. (g140, 607, 802, 5…)

We welcome ANY active player who is willing to improve. if your new to Time world and need a home, it doesn’t get much better than one of my lower galaxies. we will train and help you to be strong.

We accept any level ability, but we do place you in our system based on ability and activity. so never fear if your an old experienced player, you will have a galaxy that matches your power! we hit pillars with strong success and always encourage more players who want to learn to hit or keep hitting. so if your a strong hitter, or would like to try it out as a beginner you will fit right in to our team.

if your galaxy is inactive, too small, below level 3 wonder, unable to improve your advancement in the story line, or just getting too old for your liking, contact myself or one of my many galaxy leaders or vices about joining. You can often fine me in all chat as well. if you need hep in Time World, your one application away from help.

Hope to see you all out here, Lokigamer
(we use Kongregate time world chat-room 8, if you need help or want to apply.)

Application format via mail:

5 heroes you equip ships to (include rarity, war and command stat, skills if any)
Highest ship unlocked
current story-line progress (chapter and section of chapter)
current galaxy #
approximated time playing this game in either days, weeks or months

Flag Post

G8, Lugovalos is recruiting!

We are in search of players that are interested in pillar raiding, and making about 15-20k coupons daily :)

The requirements are:
5 planets.
5 purple fighting heroes that are war heavy and have good skills.
A strong will to praid with the best praiding galaxy in this game :)

Mail “TheEternalOne” in-game if interested in joining or have any questions :)

Flag Post

G12 is open for everyone come join apply to Waraxe the galaxy leader we are a pillar galaxy with alot of coupons…!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by padde01:

G12 is open for everyone come join apply to Waraxe the galaxy leader we are a pillar galaxy with alot of coupons…!!

Welcome to the family.

Flag Post

I am pretty sure everyone including the moderators are sick & tired of your spam of posts. Seriously, do something else.
-——————-
G 78 is recruiting active players of decent combat heroes quality. Please mail me in game. Same name.
This is to remain on topic with the thread if anyone have trouble understanding.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrightSky:

I am pretty sure everyone including the moderators are sick & tired of your spam of posts. Seriously, do something else.

-——————-
G 78 is recruiting active players of decent combat heroes quality. Please mail me in game. Same name.
This is to remain on topic with the thread if you anyone have trouble understanding.

Funny that you of all people are talking about spam. So glad the ignore button exists.