This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You can mail me an address in LA.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian2:
Originally posted by BrightSky:

Carson City doesn’t sound it is in California. I thought we was going to do it in CA. I am not worry about ER hospitals, you care too much man. No mercy.

You live in Cali and you don’t know where Carson City is? It’s just outside Cali in Nevada. Figrued we could get something to eat, you could act like a tough guy and then get your ass handed to you then spend a nice relaxing week in hotel ER.

Have it your way. Take I-80 to Trukee, get off at Donner Pass there tough guy

Dude, I just want to do it in CA. Be a man & lets meet up in CA. I didn’t ask you to be nice. Give it up the act. I just want you to show up in LA & we will see what happen. No stalling. No dinner. Just a meet up.

OH I AM SORRY, YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE LA IS? I thought it would be super easy to get to. You can fly in if you need to.

Flag Post

We definitely need to choose a location between Trukee & LA.
Damn man, I told you S CA & you wanted me to travel even further. Especially the Carson City one.

Flag Post

You should at least drive halfway. I think you know how far it is.
Anyhow Trukee is still a big area. I would still need an address. Contact info as well. Plox heh xP.

Flag Post

Galaxy 31 is looking for members of any kind. No requirements, except that the system will kick anyone who isnt active after 30 days. Free to join, no application required. If a passowrd is on, ask the leader (utragon) for the passowrd. The passowrd will be given to anyone who asks. We hope to become pillar active in the future, so please only come if you plan to stay and grow :) (kind community, lvl 3 wonder)

Flag Post

G 78 is recruiting active players to join up & participate in pillar raid effort.
Seeking overall decent or higher quality.
Soon to be or already MF users.
Contact me in the game, BrightSky.
You may contact the Vices as well.
Current Galaxy Rank: 5
Members regularly hit pillars. We do earn coupons. Join up. See you inside the game.

Flag Post

G 12 is recruiting active players to join up & participate in pillar raid effort.
Seeking high war
Contact any vice or leader
AHEM we are rank 5 currently 78 is rank 6 :P
Members regularly hit pillars. We do earn coupons. Join up. See you inside game.

but yeah in all seriousness g12 is recruiting :P
the basic jist of it is high war and activity (especially on pillars)

Flag Post

galaxy 140 Terra nova
seeking active players willing to do something we are looking for BOTH active pillar hitting members and or WoH hard players
preferred 2 purple heroes or more, high war.

we claim pillars regularly and coupons often. we do daily raids, and share our gems with our members. we try to better each other and grow as a team, if you want a place to call home and become more, 140 is right for you.
Mail Leader or Vice for details

too weak you think? looking for a better galaxy but not active enough? we have lower galaxies with room for members designated for those new or relaxed, just ask us!

Flag Post

Actively recruiting for G164- Whats Up(though because of recent merger with Galaxy of Pie, we are currently using the name WhatzUpPie).
Requirements are easy- no power or strength requirements, just be active “more than just daily login”, be friendly(no angry, mean people here), and be willing to give all for your new team. Just be active in chat a bit and slow your solo game down for the rewards that come with team play. Mail me ingame with current G# and I’ll get back to you :)

Flag Post

Galaxy42 Space Crust is seeking strong active pillar raiders or people who want to become stronger, more active pillar raiders.
We enjoy all facets of the game and support each other.
We encourage you to spend your ore and coupons on your buildings and in the auction, so that we all become stronger.
If you feel you might be a good fit, write our Leader Okm, or one of the vices, and tell us about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you.

Flag Post

Glxy12 recruiting
requirements are high war and being active
We also get a steady income of coupons and have many strong people willing to give reinforcements
mail a vice or leader if you are interested

Flag Post

Galaxy 8, Lugovalos is recruiting!

Short summary of G8:

1. We are ranked 2nd in power by a small margin, but most known for placing 1st on most pillars.
  2. We are amongst the most active galaxies in this game.
  3. We can offer amongst the strongest reinforcements in this game.
  4. We have been a stabile galaxy for over a year, and have been amongst the top 3 the entire time.
  5. Our members are amongst the most experienced in this game, whereoff many have played since the game came out.

Goals:

1. The number 1 goal of our galaxy is to remain the biggest and best galaxy, with as many active members as possible, and remain a friendly galaxy.
  2. Learn new players about the game, and allow them to grow within our galaxy where they can develop and learn about the game aside with the best players in this game.

Requirements:

1. While many think you have to be a top player to be a part of galaxy 8, we have very few requirements, we aim for teamwork instead of relying on one-three players to do all the heavy work.
  2. Every members is expected to be active and play daily.
  3. We do not have a power requirement, but being above 60m is suggested before applying, if you are not yet 60m power we suggest appliying to galaxies like g140 or g234.
  4. Every members is expected to do a certain ammount of pillar damage calculated by looking at avarage damage done per attack, this is something you will be informed more about if you choose to apply with us.
  5. The most important requirement is to be friendly once accepted, we do not tolerate any troublemakers.

If interested in joining us, please mail “TheEternalOne” for further discussion or if you have any questions.
And as I said, you don’t have to be a top player to apply, so take a chance and maybe we’ll be interested in you :)

I also ask for no trolling or spam regarding this thread, in the past we’ve had quite many problems posting on the forum as many people like to spam or troll, so I hope everyone will behave :)

Thanks for your time.

Flag Post

“We have been a stabile galaxy for over a year, and have been amongst the top 3 the entire time.”

But this is factually untrue, I don’t know what else to say. You guys dropped to 4th after losing about 20% of your members at one point.

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

“We have been a stabile galaxy for over a year, and have been amongst the top 3 the entire time.”

But this is factually untrue, I don’t know what else to say. You guys dropped to 4th after losing about 20% of your members at one point.

But this is factually untrue as well. 20% of 50 is 10 and we sir did not lose 10 members. Even pretending your statement was accurate it’s mighty impressive that a galaxy could lose 10 members and still be 4th as you claim. Just saying =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian:

But this is factually untrue as well. 20% of 50 is 10 and we sir did not lose 10 members. Even pretending your statement was accurate it’s mighty impressive that a galaxy could lose 10 members and still be 4th as you claim. Just saying =)

Not saying 8 isn’t tough. Maybe 20% is a slight exaggeration but I need to provoke the guy.

Flag Post

The guy isnt responding to my recruitment letter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Krazycat:

The guy isnt responding to my recruitment letter.

He’s probably heard of you

Flag Post

G 78 is recruiting active players to join up & participate in pillar raid effort.
Members regularly hit pillars. We do earn coupons. Join up. See you inside the game.

Most loyal galaxy leader.

Flag Post

Do you mean in a sarcastic?
I didn’t type this part "& "

Flag Post

Do you mean in a sarcastic?
I didn’t type this part "& "

Players are free to go anywhere they want waraxe leaders don’t remain leaders forever. I’m sure you will find out.