Forums Time World

Its Broken PLease FIXX

12 posts

Flag Post

This game has caused my computer to crash several times and also makes it run super slowly i wish that the developers would fix all the bugs!!!

Sign if you agree

Flag Post

It is very heavy – CPU power hungry. I wish we can turn off all needless animation and PM programers can somehow finally fix scroll animation issues. It is ridiculous flash game with no any action to use 100% CPU all the time, even minimized. Not to mention over 500MB memory used for few images. But as we all know – PM programers can’t made even proper chat filter, so there is no hope to made whole game better.

Flag Post

The game like lag, freeze, or whatever you call, I have to refresh the game to see what I entered & not have continue loading view while on the game. Its stupid.

This game is so unfair to me that I know it going to cost me a chance in good mall refresh of blue or purple equip.

Flag Post
Originally posted by apexkiller:

This game has caused my computer to crash several times and also makes it run super slowly i wish that the developers would fix all the bugs!!!

Sign if you agree

You can try upgrading to the latest flash plugin for your browser, incase they have stability and performance fixes that may help.

Originally posted by BrightSky:

The game like lag, freeze, or whatever you call, I have to refresh the game to see what I entered & not have continue loading view while on the game. Its stupid.

This game is so unfair to me that I know it going to cost me a chance in good mall refresh of blue or purple equip.

Are you experiencing a degration recently or it has always been like that? Also, with the new lotto system, it shouldn’t matter much if it takes few more seconds for you to load the mall..

Flag Post

Yes it is a degradation recently like counter update?. And I know about the new lotto system and a few seconds is fine, normal. Its the minutes that passes that frustrating. You see people chatting away in kongragate chatroom while you are struck loading to 100% despite several attempts. By the time I got back in it was 5+minutes gone by. Lucky it wasn’t a good mall refresh. With my luck in this game, it going to happen to me again when I need to be in the game & get my chance at good to great equip. Within minutes good equips are gone fast. Perhaps, it is just me, the mall refresh drop in quality alot thus it is more essential I get my chance.

I can’t give you a detailed timeline since refreshing the browser on this game is so frequent that it seem normal, but it isn’t. I am getting tired of it. I seriously feel if this continue, I might hit 9000 times refresh of browser before pressing taverns refresh 9000 times.

So far this game is #1 in refresh of browser. #2 would be dream world but divide between the refreshing of the game itself or the browser. #3 would be a different game that have issue but not refresh of browser at this magnitude.

Flag Post

The game is indeed very CPU heavy, which may cause it to overheat, in turn causing your PC to automatically shut down to try and prevent permanent damage.
With a perfectly working computer you shouldn’t have this problem.
It might be worth it to clean your computer, accumulating dust is the biggest culprit for this issue.

However, it would be nice if we could turn off a few of the animations so we could make it a little less “heavy”.

Flag Post

I don’t know how garbage Your CPU and RAM is, or how badly clustered your process list is, but this game is only using 3-4% of my CPU and about 120MB of RAM; no problems for me x: (also it helps to keep your drivers up to date, always have the newest windows updates, newest non beta version of your browser, and the newest version of Flash; never leave programs you’re not using open if you have a slow computer)

Flag Post
Originally posted by deaditslife:

I don’t know how garbage Your CPU and RAM is, or how badly clustered your process list is, but this game is only using 3-4% of my CPU and about 120MB of RAM; no problems for me x: (also it helps to keep your drivers up to date, always have the newest windows updates, newest non beta version of your browser, and the newest version of Flash; never leave programs you’re not using open if you have a slow computer)

This is so stupid, i can’t even believe you write it.
Do you mean TW or some 3D game with minimal hardware requirements? What windows and drivers have to do with browser based flash game played on linux/macos/BSD… ? And browser games are not always played on computer you have rights (or knowledge) to mаintain. Please, be quiet.

Flag Post

We probably can add some option to either remove the animations or significantly lower the frame rate for those who needs the setting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by playmage:

We probably can add some option to either remove the animations or significantly lower the frame rate for those who needs the setting.

Thank you, i play on low quality and it didn’t do any difference.

Flag Post

Hello,
My brother has an Athlon XP +1600 CPU running 2.50 GB of Ram.
While playing the game his CPU would be at 100% and the game would freeze a few times per day.
I turned off the Effects in the games settings tab and now his CPU usage runs between 3% – 50%.
Just thought I would share that, It seems that the games effects uses a lot of CPU usage.
On my system it runs around 30% with the Effect setting on good, I turn it off and my CPU usage drops to 2%.
I am running Intel i5-2500 CPU with 8 GB of Ram.
I hope this helps.

Flag Post

lol the thing u said wasn’t there. see the month when they wrote it. It’s march, they didn’t have any effects settings to reduce CPU overload.