Forums Time World

Trolling bubble fragments?

13 posts

Flag Post

Anyone else getting tons of all the fragments except for one piece?

I have 3-4 of every fragment except 1. Seems like the dev’s way of trolling players and trying to get them to buy more storage space (since if you throw them out you get nothing).

They should change it to any five fragments form a bubble gem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by claytonde:

Anyone else getting tons of all the fragments except for one piece?

I have 3-4 of every fragment except 1. Seems like the dev’s way of trolling players and trying to get them to buy more storage space (since if you throw them out you get nothing).

They should change it to any five fragments form a bubble gem.

happen to everybody! welcome to Time World, Where you waits for eternity for the items you need.

Flag Post

I have 18 frags and no way to make a gem. No room in inventory either. As Neokryton said: Welcome to Time World!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lycour:

I have 18 frags and no way to make a gem. No room in inventory either. As Neokryton said: Welcome to Time World!

=p You thinks, they would learn to adopts the ways the Map Pieces Drop from chapter N. IE increase the chance of drop of the Pieces you DO NOT have.

Being how it is in this game… They are simply trying to used our frustration and pull money from our wallets.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neokryton:
Originally posted by lycour:

=p You thinks, they would learn to adopts the ways the Map Pieces Drop from chapter N. IE increase the chance of drop of the Pieces you DO NOT have.

Being how it is in this game… They are simply trying to used our frustration and pull money from our wallets.

I suggested this a couple weeks ago…

Originally posted by Jessupac:
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

It would be nice if we could sacrifice 2 same # gem fragments to get 1 random other # gem fragment. This way, us unlucky people who get 10+ of the same number can try and get the fragment we need.
Or you could let us buy a specific fragment with for instance 3 of the same #.

I would gladly sacrifice a couple fragments for a random fragment. I’ve had to throw out multiples already just keep an inventory slot open. Without exaggeration 20+ spirit fragments, no number 3. Please try something to ease this…. Maybe adding a piece to the equation that takes account of how many of a certain one you have and less chance of getting one you have a lot of already. Asking too much?

….let’s get some support for it.

That sounds like a major advantage for players deeper in the game that don’t even really need the coupons, much less an advanced form of acquiring them….

Flag Post

Problem is this was made or set into motion a while ago by Brunatz… We have not heard of anything bout this since. Everyone in the Player Base has voiced out their opinion on this matter before. Seem as if, Dev just turned a blind eye to the issue… There’s a reason why individual Fragment is on sale in the Malls for Gold…

Flag Post

I just wish there was just 1 type of fragment and that 5 fragments make a gem. No more stupid hoarding and hunting of fragments.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zeland:

I just wish there was just 1 type of fragment and that 5 fragments make a gem. No more stupid hoarding and hunting of fragments.

Welcome to Greedy World! … next game of PM btw

Flag Post

+1. Make them drop less often, but stop the stupidity!

Flag Post

Looks like now you can sell the fragments and get 10k for them. Nice ;)

Flag Post

[rant=“on”]
OMG, we can sell frags for more frikin creds! Creds that I have coming out of every orifice on my body! LAME!!
[rant=“off”]

Flag Post

Great idea! +1

Flag Post

[rant=“on”]
OMG, we can sell frags for more frikin creds! Creds that I have coming out of every orifice on my body! LAME!!
[rant=“off”]

Better than nothing. and Not everyone has creds coming out of every orifice. And you might want to see a doctor about that.