Forums Time World

Friend requests (find friends here)

283 posts

Flag Post

I figure since friends are so important I’d make a place to get names. If you need friends then post your IGN (in game name) and wait until you are full, then come back and edit your post to “full” or something along that line. I’ll start

Filled up :)

0 slot open :)

Flag Post

I like long walks on the beach and a nice massage after a long day at the office. In my spare time I enjoy washing horses and watching Oprah. My friend must be very cool and not have a hairy back, as we will be making pancakes without our shirts on. If u feel u are the right friend for me, please contact me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by freebsd72:

I like long walks on the beach and a nice massage after a long day at the office. In my spare time I enjoy washing horses and watching Oprah. My friend must be very cool and not have a hairy back, as we will be making pancakes without our shirts on. If u feel u are the right friend for me, please contact me.

You forgot to put your [IGN], tuff to add otherwise.

On the side note. Feel free to add me! If you need help with the game. NO TROLO~! IE.. Ppl like LordShoe and the like will be auto rejected.

IGN: Neokryton

Slot will be available if you mail me before hand. Thats all.

Flag Post

Woo i feel special already being on neo’s list :). I miss my old 2k friends and really wishing i had taken a screen shot before the patch deleted them all lol
:(

Flag Post

Im Full currently, but always making room for decent players who are fun, potential recruits to my galaxy, and newbies. if your a consistant player or just a nice guy (or girl) whos on enough, feel free to request a space on my list. love good conversation and or helping others.

IGN:Lokigamer
Galaxy to find me: 140
please mail for friend slot in advance

Flag Post

IGN: halfteta

20 slots open

Hi all, could use some friends here!

Flag Post

IGN: Toshiro1345

15 Slots open.

Feel free to add me.

Flag Post

IGN: SaikyoMog

None left. Thanks to those that sent an invite.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vidkid88:

Woo i feel special already being on neo’s list :). I miss my old 2k friends and really wishing i had taken a screen shot before the patch deleted them all lol
:(

getting on his freinds list is easy its getting off it thats hard ;)

if you remove him he will pummel you into a mushy pulp

Flag Post

Thought it would be good to add since I see it in all-chat all the time. To add friends by name, click the silhouette of a man next to the chat box, click friends, text box at bottom is for typing in names. Scaramouche!

Flag Post

IGN: Anime_Shadow

Add me! I have a ton of slots for you to fill. :) I’m active too, so we can go on raids and stuff.

Flag Post

IGN: TheDong

still a few spaces to fill. thanks :)

Flag Post

feel free to add me
IGN: BloodyLady

Flag Post

Need a few more friends, so feel free to add me. IGN is the same as my username here. Thanks in advance! :)

Flag Post

IGN: Vacant
Feel free to add me :)
Thanks

Flag Post

IGN: wally50
You can not get far ahead without many friends. I am looking for more. Feel free to contact me.
Thanks all

Flag Post

IGN: gedis
new but active player so feel free to add me

Flag Post

karma0

ADD ME!!!

also…Join my galaxy! Mayalis Object Nº 127, +10% Resources, we need you. What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW!

Flag Post

IGN wally50 I could still use some more friends here. Remember the more friends you get the more Heroes you can recruit.
Thanks

Flag Post

IGN wally50
I am still looking to fill up my friend’s list. I need 3 more friends to get my 8th Hero.
Thanks everyone. :-)

Flag Post

I will accept any sent friend requests if you need somebody to get another hero slot. But you have to actually send me a message, i will not send a request to you.

Flag Post

Sorry, character name “Alluid”

Flag Post

IGN:Bladinator
Add plz thx :)

Flag Post

IGN:tekincan93
Galaxy 689

Flag Post

ign – jambola2
galaxy – 720
Accepting easy summoner raids . If you are VERY new , i can reinforce you with some troops . Note , my power is limited , so only if you are very new .