Forums Time World

Seniority priority.

76 posts

Flag Post

Some things should just go to the players that have played longer. Or at least them be given more chances of getting items.

I mean really? Come on, My ref ID is 2669. And I’m STILL playing. So far I only know 1 person with a lower refid (gotoxy).

But whats been pissing me off. You know how many purple items I have that I found? ONE. And it isn’t really even all that good. A level 35 tech piece. Seriously, every single day I see something in the mall that I need. A lotto item. Every single time I need it, I click and try to get it. Every single time, its been something other than the item. Mostly an empty damn box.

So, basically every day I log in, I see items I need. Items I’ve been trying to get since November, and I see them go to some guy that nobody even knows the name of. It’s getting ridiculous. I am very fed up with this. (end rant)

Something has to be done to reward the players who have dedication to this game.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LordShoe:

Some things should just go to the players that have played longer. Or at least them be given more chances of getting items.

I mean really? Come on, My ref ID is 2669. And I’m STILL playing. So far I only know 1 person with a lower refid (gotoxy).

But whats been pissing me off. You know how many purple items I have that I found? ONE. And it isn’t really even all that good. A level 35 tech piece. Seriously, every single day I see something in the mall that I need. A lotto item. Every single time I need it, I click and try to get it. Every single time, its been something other than the item. Mostly an empty damn box.

So, basically every day I log in, I see items I need. Items I’ve been trying to get since November, and I see them go to some guy that nobody even knows the name of. It’s getting ridiculous. I am very fed up with this. (end rant)

Something has to be done to reward the players who have dedication to this game.

refID: 2495,
I know how you feel. To bypass that, i had to spend soo much money to get my hand on good item. So far, from the game itself i got 3 purple (2x gem raid and 1x mall). All other, i had to pay gold to get them. Today my days in a row is at 201 …. Woot… but what for… we dont even got a damn thing for that.

In my country, company do anything to get customer fidelity, but i dont see much effort from TW to keep us in line. Still need to see whats in the expansion… hope it will solve some of our concern.

 
Flag Post

how do you determine your ID? Not sure what galaxy you started in but I was the 3rd person in g6 when there was no g7. That being said, I’ve only ever found 1 purple item myself, a lvl 25, and I think 2 blue items that weren’t ever higher than lvl15. I’ve won some of the lotto’s but purely on accident as I didn’t want the item and only wanted the runner up prize. Been playing every day since Nov and only ever found 1 purple item??? Anyone else see something SERIOUSLY wrong with that in regards to how the game awards items to loyal players?

FUPM

 
Flag Post

its in your referal link. Click on your advisor to see it. Its the “playing with friends” quest

And it seems i am lucky with the 2 purple items i got (gem raid, and mall when it wasn’t a lottery yet) since early december.

 
Flag Post

Perhaps we should have a purple item counter for every chest you open, and might include every empty loto box too. I think it would obviously be a lot smaller than 900/9000 for the items but it might work.

Out of curiosity LordShoe I was wondering what items do you need? I’m guessing Build hands, and possibly some war/com items for body and neck?

On a side note I think the referral id changes if you complete the referral, but I’m not entirely sure on that (I’d be interested in how many times you completed the quest, and anything else that might shed some light on how the number is calculated).

 
Flag Post

The refid never changes.

I need basically war/comm everything that isn’t a hand.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LordShoe:

The refid never changes.

I need basically war/comm everything that isn’t a hand.

2781 and 2888 =)

 
Flag Post

I am not sure what my ID# is because I do not have the invite friends quest anymore, but I was one of the first few assigned to Galaxy 16 back when I started in November.

I have only got one purple item in a gem raid and then somehow got lucky and got an average purple in the mall. I guess on this pace I should have all purple items for my heros sometime in 2042…..

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:

how do you determine your ID? Not sure what galaxy you started in but I was the 3rd person in g6 when there was no g7. That being said, I’ve only ever found 1 purple item myself, a lvl 25, and I think 2 blue items that weren’t ever higher than lvl15. I’ve won some of the lotto’s but purely on accident as I didn’t want the item and only wanted the runner up prize. Been playing every day since Nov and only ever found 1 purple item??? Anyone else see something SERIOUSLY wrong with that in regards to how the game awards items to loyal players?

FUPM

hehe, i was in g6 when i created g7

 
Flag Post

I agree. Perhaps after 100 days of continuous log in should be rewarded, and those already logged more than 100 days get it now. (3 months of daily playing a game should be rewarded). A random purple item? Level 20-50? because really getting a level 5 purple would suck so hard lol. and in another 3 months get another….

 
Flag Post

NO! just no! major MMOs do not give rewards until the anniversary, if at all. Its bad enough PM caters to the gold buyers every time they threaten to quit. For him, it must be kinda hard to ignore those who drop enough cash to buy 5+ purple mall items at a time. So who knows how PM will answer this request.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Davo1219:

NO! just no! major MMOs do not give rewards until the anniversary, if at all. Its bad enough PM caters to the gold buyers every time they threaten to quit.

If you haven’t noticed this isn’t exactly a major MMO just look how many are in the chat room(s).

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Davo1219:

NO! just no! major MMOs do not give rewards until the anniversary, if at all. Its bad enough PM caters to the gold buyers every time they threaten to quit. For him, it must be kinda hard to ignore those who drop enough cash to buy 5+ purple mall items at a time. So who knows how PM will answer this request.

This is not about money, it is about loyalty.

I know you can’t understand it, since you have not stuck with it since the beginning. But there certainly does need to be a reward for everything we’ve put up with, all the changes we’ve helped with, all the suggestions we’ve given since the game came out. Logging in every single day to play this game when others willingly quit.

Btw, major MMO’s do reward players who have been playing for a very long time ;)

 
Flag Post

OH but i have been around since the beginning (ID=6553), just not consistently, I have bought gold too. I also play(ed) several major MMOs, even EQ1 for 12 years. I still play a couple of them. TW is not even close to a year and people are asking for loyalty rewards? please. PM has you all wrapped around his finger, dangling a carrot, its pay to win all the way.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Davo1219:

OH but i have been around since the beginning (ID=6553)

I hope you were just trying to be funny with this comment, even though it wasn’t.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Davo1219:

OH but i have been around since the beginning (ID=6553), just not consistently, I have bought gold too. I also play(ed) several major MMOs, even EQ1 for 12 years. I still play a couple of them. TW is not even close to a year and people are asking for loyalty rewards? please. PM has you all wrapped around his finger, dangling a carrot, its pay to win all the way.

Logging in a few times since the beginning, and playing since the beginning are two different things. Also, this is not your other MMOs. This is Time World. The structure of other games do not matter. Once again. This is not about money.

 
Flag Post

I dont have to justify my game play, but you are barking up the wrong tree there. Any game that claims it is an MMO, and you can deny it anyway you want, but any game with an item mall is about money. That is a popular argument on just about every game on the market, but in the end, it is still a common business model. Loyalty rewards are too, but on a yearly basis. So ya the structure of other games do matter, but if you’d like to enlighten me of your opinion of the differences…

 
Flag Post

Yes you do. Valid gameplay results in valid opinions about the game. Argue it all you want. I repeat, this is not your other MMO. This is our MMO. If playmage decides from this petition that we deserve loyalty rewards, then that’s his decision, not yours.

There is a ton of dedication for the players who have been here since the start. Personally I have only missed 2 days of play since the first day when the game came out. That deserves some sort of loyalty and dedication reward.

But, like I said, you wouldn’t know, You’ve not played since the beginning.

 
Flag Post

Too funny. After you’ve played mainstream MMOs, come back and preach to me what makes a valid opinion. This is exactly why more people dont post on the forums, they either get attacked or told to shut up in so many words and made to feel like they dont deserve to voice an opinion. I have played several MMOs everyday for years straight, not a just for few months. I’m not saying dedicated play doest deserve rewards, it does, we get it daily. If this was a properly worded petition with a reward planned out and not just a blanket demand, I might find it easier to agree that you should get them this early in the life of this game. IF PM wants to give them to us, I wont turn it down, I will have a good laugh at his expense for caving in to pressure.

 
Flag Post

I have played plenty of MMOs. For years buddy boy ;)

But like I said, past game history does not influence present game changes IN THIS GAME.
You are using a completely irrelevant argument as to why we should not get loyalty prizes.

Gotoxy has 204 days played straight. unfortunately, I myself have 90 days played straight, having to miss a day due to certain circumstances. That’s 3 months of logging in and playing every single day for me, and close to 7 months every day for him.

A reward does not need to be annually, or on a yearly basis. For this is not a mainstream game. It does not have an extremely large player base and over the course of the game, a lot of the players since the beginning have left.

But my original statement stands. There should be some benefit to playing for this long. Everyday we see big ticket purple items go to people who have just started within the last few weeks. To random people. We get the same daily spin ever single day. Day in and day out.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LordShoe:

I have played plenty of MMOs. For years buddy boy ;)

But like I said, past game history does not influence present game changes IN THIS GAME.
You are using a completely irrelevant argument as to why we should not get loyalty prizes.

Gotoxy has 204 days played straight. unfortunately, I myself have 90 days played straight, having to miss a day due to certain circumstances. That’s 3 months of logging in and playing every single day for me, and close to 7 months every day for him.

A reward does not need to be annually, or on a yearly basis. For this is not a mainstream game. It does not have an extremely large player base and over the course of the game, a lot of the players since the beginning have left.

But my original statement stands. There should be some benefit to playing for this long. Everyday we see big ticket purple items go to people who have just started within the last few weeks. To random people. We get the same daily spin ever single day. Day in and day out.

But you still havent fleshed out what that reward should be or even determined who gets it and who doesnt. Thats a pretty self centered position to take, you think playing a game every day makes you or gotoxy more special than everyone else? Or were you using him as an example like I did with eq1 (which some people missed )? I will continue to disagree as long as you make a blank suggestion that you deserve “something”.

 
Flag Post

Yes. It does make us more special than others. Seeing as we have been playing the longest. As well as the most dedicated.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:
Originally posted by LordShoe:

Some things should just go to the players that have played longer. Or at least them be given more chances of getting items.

I mean really? Come on, My ref ID is 2669. And I’m STILL playing. So far I only know 1 person with a lower refid (gotoxy).

But whats been pissing me off. You know how many purple items I have that I found? ONE. And it isn’t really even all that good. A level 35 tech piece. Seriously, every single day I see something in the mall that I need. A lotto item. Every single time I need it, I click and try to get it. Every single time, its been something other than the item. Mostly an empty damn box.

So, basically every day I log in, I see items I need. Items I’ve been trying to get since November, and I see them go to some guy that nobody even knows the name of. It’s getting ridiculous. I am very fed up with this. (end rant)

Something has to be done to reward the players who have dedication to this game.

refID: 2495,
I know how you feel. To bypass that, i had to spend soo much money to get my hand on good item. So far, from the game itself i got 3 purple (2x gem raid and 1x mall). All other, i had to pay gold to get them. Today my days in a row is at 201 …. Woot… but what for… we dont even got a damn thing for that.

In my country, company do anything to get customer fidelity, but i dont see much effort from TW to keep us in line. Still need to see whats in the expansion… hope it will solve some of our concern.

We should indeed get reward points for every day we log in. Not like the bonus to resources, or a slim to none chance at something better. But something really worth it.

In America, some big corporations have reward points for employees, for making the company money. Doing so by coming in and working. When they gather up enough reward points, they can buy something cool. A system like this would be greatly beneficial to all the players.

Newer players would have a catch to log in every day, seeing “easily” obtainable items. And the players who have been here since the beginning would be able to get something beneficial. It keeps more players when you get something good you don’t really have to spend tons of money, and toil, to get.