Forums Time World

Seniority priority. page 2

76 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

One of the things I like about Dream World is that if you log on continuously for 6 days straight – you get a pink crystal (basically 1 gem) – if made like that here would be 1 coin (so would be 359 free coins first year). However coin items are highly inflated compared to Dream World so either the prices need to plummet or reward increased accordingly. Plus Dream World gives other chances to win in game currency that is purchasable with kreds. I like games like this, and I felt comfortable spending kreds in Dream World right away because I knew in time I’d also be getting some freebies. Also because there are freebies for those who don’t pay, means a larger player pool for me. And I appreciate the fact that Dream World rewards daily players. It is just nice to get a free pink and mb every day.

The magic books are very nice as daily giveaways as are upgrade books and 3 day PVP, but those are few and far in between. I know we get coupons for logging in, but when you get 5k and more coupons a day through game play – 450 coupons doesn’t seem like much of a reward.

And going further to add on something for logging on for 100 days straight seems fitting. Plus many would stay just for that 100 days alone to get that prize (great player retention tool). And if you get someone to play a game everyday for 100 days – you have your hooks in em pretty good. Just saying ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by claytonde:

One of the things I like about Dream World is that if you log on continuously for 6 days straight – you get a pink crystal (basically 1 crystal) – if made like that here would be 1 coin (so would be 359 free coins first year). However coin items are highly inflated compared to Dream World so either the prices need to plummet or reward increased accordingly. Plus Dream World gives other chances to win in game currency that is purchasable with kreds. I like games like this, and I felt comfortable spending kreds in Dream World right away because I knew in time I’d also be getting some freebies. And I appreciate the fact that Dream World rewards daily players. It is just nice to get a free pink and mb every day.

The magic books are very nice as daily giveaways as are upgrade books and 3 day PVP, but those are few and far in between. I know we get coupons for logging in, but when you get 5k and more coupons a day through game play – 450 coupons doesn’t seem like much of a reward.

And going further to add on something for logging on for 100 days straight seems fitting. Plus many would stay just for that 100 days alone to get that prize (great player retention tool). And if you get someone to play a game everyday for 100 days – you have your hooks in em pretty good. Just saying ;)

+1

Flag Post

TW is alot smaller than DW & has Zip Zero events :p
anything to reward long term devoted non cash players is long overdue.
DW lost me after a year+ with “new class” update for those who pay :p
“Marketing” Needs a large base of players to brag how big & popular game is.
I play 12-16 hours a day often & finding anything is Rare. (?1-2 purps total?)
I reallly liked when % drops went up for visits (The Only decent change other than ability to sell frags)… mind you I don’t play just for myself & the 46 AP (w/VIP) is’nt spent visiting others cutsie smurff villages: it’s mainly Pillar work for Coupons or Ownership… Daily Joke Flash Crash Spinner gives Junk: maybe twice not a pointless spin ever. I feel No reward or respect for dedicated playing

Flag Post

I forgot to add what I had hinted @..the “Random” in TW is waaay too random bordering on rediculous: you might get something by miraculous luck 3 times when others get Nothing. There needs to be a low tweek odd% in a number of places… or make the long shot/term odds shorter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrBobMTL:

It’s really easy to get the new classes without paying (and without even using your free gems) now that they have crystal sharing.

On topic:

Claytonde’s idea is good. (When you say 1 Coin you mean Gold right?) It doesn’t put new players too far behind old players, but still rewards the people who stick around. I would think it wouldn’t catch up non-payers to payers too much, but if that’s a concern it could be a random prize rather than a daily guarantee.

100 consecutive days is pretty long…that better be a good reward. Maybe make it an unrepeatable mission for a Royal box. (Though…it would be agonizing if your internet goes out 96 days in lol)

Flag Post

I agree with bob

Flag Post

I also agree with Bob about the randomness of rewards in Dream World is terrible for dedicated players. It took me until level 78 to get crystal ring and I open about 10-20 mb a day. So that 1% chance really trolled me for 12 levels. However, on the same day I got crystal ring – I got talisman, 2 dex pills, 2 intel pills, 4 str, 3 speed, 2 white crystals, 7 pink crystals (not including daily). So kinda made up for it :)~ but I was trolled by that 1% drop rate for a good month. But yes improved drop rates for 100 days playing is also another option (to reward dedicated players who are getting trolled yet play 12 hours a freaking day).

Flag Post

I must agree with this forum. I have wanted to purchase gold, but the prices to buy the gold as well as what the gold can buy has stopped me. I gold per kred is terrible, mixed with high prices…. I do not simply agree with this to try and cheat the devs, nor because I am cheap, I merely find it detracts from the game. I would certainly become more free spending with kreds on this game if they were cheaper to purchase and/or cheaper prices in the mall. As claytonde had also mentioned, TW’s daily bonus is no where near as good as DW’s as the rate in TW are much steeper. Hope this is something worth thinking about :)

Flag Post

What the hell are you talking about? Unlike TW, in DW there is nothing that cannot be obtained by non-paying players. Paying players can obtain things faster and get stat boosts and that’s it. A restat for your PC in DW costs 42 gems, which is waaaay less the 100 gold I have to pay if I want to restat one of my purple heroes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Avalokitesvara:

What the hell are you talking about? Unlike TW, in DW there is nothing that cannot be obtained by non-paying players. Paying players can obtain things faster and get stat boosts and that’s it. A restat for your PC in DW costs 42 gems, which is waaaay less the 100 gold I have to pay if I want to restat one of my purple heroes.

I agree – I’ve only played TW two months and although I spent some kreds to get bankers and some other items at the beginning I’m already a level 79 divine sage with talisman. My only guess is Bob is an auto explorer, because after 1 year of steady playing one should easily have 90 in each magic, gun and sword skills.

Flag Post

Hi ppl, I agree. Anyway, I am mid-late December of 2011 player. Where do I fall under in this game? I mean, I know some you guys said since early beginning and such for yourself. I don’t know where I fall under what category in seniority sense. I am just curious.

I guess I am asking is, did I missed the early beginning of the game status boat? lol Serious question.

When did this game started anyway? Earliest update patch said Nov. 28th.

I definitely feel players who been through 100+ days should somehow rewarded for their commitment. So many new players are getting help from long time players while more of them (long time players) leave the game.

Flag Post

Sky makes a good point, with all these new players easily catching up to the old dedicated players, it seems kind of discuraging. while the player ability ap still needs to be fixed, it is not with player experience any longer, it is with the gold vs non gold now. i know that there are many games that reward you based on how long you have played consistanty, and this game starts to do that with daily bonus, but it is not enough. you have countlss old dedicatd players leaving, why? becase they are bored, some feel cheated, and because thy helped one newbie grow and watchd then catch up within a week or so.usually in games the longer you play the further along you ar compared o other gamers, this has not been true for a long time here on TW. Now its all about the gold you can buy a rediculous prices of creds, kepping many players from spending on it, making the gap more rediculous. If dedicated players had half the advantage in TW as gold players there would be alot of happier gamers online.

Flag Post

While, I find this thread amusing. I disagreed with it, and what had be posted. The OP, is obviously annoyed with this “luck” of obtaining item that he wanted.

Being a long time player, he has the advantage of Time. Which give him the option to understand the mechanic of the game, the do and do not. He have been around for previous event, IE. Snow Man and Easter. Chances to Obtain Purple Gear that was not available anymore. Granted their stats are iffy. He got the time to upgrade his Heroes, Tech, Building, EMP. Something that will take a “Regular and or New” player, month to do. If, that is not an advantage, other than “Gold” player. Then I am missing something here. There is much more to be said, but that for another day.

That being said, I feel a bit more gain on resources/coupons for continuous login is appreciated, a look into the “RNG” of the random that is being doubted by many due to the number of repeated fragment in series of string.

Flag Post

I know OP & some of the people was talking about luck & such. Though it took me months before any sort of luck strike on me, more like recently.

Being on this game alot, sooner or later we going to get something good. I try my luck every time it is possible via any time luck is involved.

Many of the res long time player may have been pour into the galaxies. At least I have done so.

Whatever playmage going to do, he need to fix & improve the game for players.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrightSky:

I know OP & some of the people was talking about luck & such. Though it took me months before any sort of luck strike on me, more like recently.

Being on this game alot, sooner or later we going to get something good. I try my luck every time it is possible via any time luck is involved.

Many of the res long time player may have been pour into the galaxies. At least I have done so.

Whatever playmage going to do, he need to fix & improve the game for players.

what you just said made no sense and had no value to the thread.

Flag Post

Ah, another purple goes by to people who nobody even recognizes the names of.

Since november, not a single purple. That is flawed gaming.

Flag Post

All you quadruple digit people don’t know anyone with lower referral IDs than you? o.O

I’m #712.

I think the one thing that TW is missing…the biggest thing…is the aforementioned DW equivalent of crystals for logging in. Five days of continuous log-in gets you five pink crystals to trade in for gems. Not a lot, but enough to feel like you can eventually afford something.

TW needs a gold equivalent. Don’t award coupons for continuous log-in; what’s the point of that? Five days of continuous log-in, give out 5g or something.

Flag Post

With 90 days straight playing – I have found 1 purple item – and it was a POS level 5 i sold for 5k. blah We must be gluttons for punishment showing loyalty to this game (bad when you only play because of friends you met – and each day your animosity toward dev grows…)

Come on PM give decent rewards already for your active players. And speed up the game for new comers so they actually stick around instead of once they realize it will take months/half a year to be competitive instantly quitting.

Flag Post

@nvillian1
I was saying how I know OP’s post purpose.

I was saying long time players may have more res overall than newer players, but alot of those res been pour into the galaxy’s improvement. At least this is what I have done so far. I am not rich res as some long time players is what I meant. My post was response to someone’s post. You got to read their post to understand. I don’t always quote to reply since its quite near my own post or was direct at me. Or quoting have little or no value at all like this reply post.

Your post didn’t have much value to this thread as well. Don’t need to compete in that field. Be assure, I have no intention of purposely doing so.

Flag Post

I think it would be kind of nice if say for each consecutive day we log in we could get a gem fragment piece for the level you are on, and then maybe after 5 days you get a chest which would have one of the enhancement gems or a magic or upgrade book. I would like to see better rewards for long spans of consecutive log ins, but I would think that something like this would be a pretty small and doable thing for PM.

Flag Post

170+ consecutive days logging in, I want something good too :p
I think I haven’t missed a day since I started playing.

Flag Post

There is still no reward for players who have been loyal since the beginning.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordShoe:

There is still no reward for players who have been loyal since the beginning.

fo sho!
Even dream world has a minor reward for consecutive logins.

Flag Post

ive logged in 95% of the days since this game has came out! I agree that players who play this game on a daily basis should get some kind of loyalty reward. I like the way it is in dream world where each day gives a better reward, and then once u hit the best one you keep getting it until you dont log in.