Forums Time World

a google a day

9 posts

Flag Post

just curious if anyone has/is using this for kreds. I noticed it and went to check it out and it said I earned 5 kreds for going, but i haven’t seen anything.

It also doesn’t seem to have any links as to where to go for the question or where to put the answer.

Mouse over “COMMUNITY” and it’s there in the sub-menu

Edit:
Figured out the second part,,, adblock got it =)

Flag Post

The Google A Day is not for kreds. When you visit the page, until 7-10-2012, you will get five kongregate points. Not kreds. Just look closer next time and you will see. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PeterLaGalleta:

The Google A Day is not for kreds. When you visit the page, until 7-10-2012, you will get five kongregate points. Not kreds. Just look closer next time and you will see. :)

kong points vs kreds,,,, my mistake
Thanks

Flag Post

Also, you don’t need to answer the question. Just visit the page and you’re done. Answering the question is just for fun =P I would put this in an edit, but then you might not check back because no new posts would be up… I don’t want you to have to (Possibly, at least for me it is .) waste your time doing something that does nothing for you. But if you want to, again, by all means do it. Sorry I’m repeating myself here, I’m just confusing people more and more…

Don’t want to? Don’t have to.
Want to? Go ahead.

Flag Post

apparently you don’t even need the little question app to load either. adblock has every ad possible blocked(works wonders while trying to navigate through kongregate and their damn annoying flash banners) and I still got the points. Sadly I could care less about points in this game. This is just one of many alt accounts and my main kong account has a much higher level, which I care very little about all things being equal =)

Thanks for the info and the heads up by the way =)

Flag Post

Shame that the questions suck. One of them ask about a moon crater with a specific diameter but of course there are multiple one with that diameter. Waste of time.

Flag Post

i posted something someone else posted because i don’t read your posts

lol

Flag Post

I think it is not so good

Flag Post

Do we really need to dig the grave? We no need no moar zoooombie runnin around. Got enuff problem dealing with DEM MUs ;__;