Forums Time World

Race Change Card

15 posts

Flag Post

Title speak by itself !

Should be added to mall.

Flag Post

Lol. Don’t need a card if you can change the race by changing the highest stat.

Flag Post

RACE not card type…
I think he might want to have a different weapon tech as primary…

Flag Post

i think he does mean the race of a hero

but Ham is so very wrong, you can’t chance the race by changing the highest stat
you can change the profession (class) by changing the highest stat, but each race has different professions

Flag Post

Race is just race … i got a purple MU … tadam race change card, i now have a purple human (exemple)

Flag Post

If by race change you mean Chracter
I’ve upgraded my National Weapon to a high level, now I’ll have to upgrade it once again? And even worse, I’ll have to PAY to need to upgrade? No.

If by race change you mean Heroes
This is actually considerable, though the gap between players with and without gold will be bigger: they’ll spend a lot and make their custom decks.

Flag Post

Race means Human, Alcon,

Originally posted by Padex:

Title speak by itself !

obviously not

Your race or your hero’s race?

Flag Post

I agree Padex… But what would be even simpler would be to have class gem that we can equip to each heroes. That way, you dont have to mess with your stats and races(if even this become available). But having something well done and well structured in TW seems to be a real mess for the Dev. So i guess it wont ever happen,

Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:

I agree Padex… But what would be even simpler would be to have class gem that we can equip to each heroes. That way, you dont have to mess with your stats and races(if even this become available). But having something well done and well structured in TW seems to be a real mess for the Dev. So i guess it wont ever happen,

That’s not true at all. Every patch has been done for a reason, we just aren’t smart enough to see that reason. Play the game based on the rules available to you and eventually “update/patch” will change it all for you! The idea here is very simple: Don’t play by the rules, do what you can do make the worst game experience possible and stay ahead of the curve since inevitably the patches do not favor the majority of plays so avoid playing like everyone else and the next patch will make you over powered

Flag Post
Originally posted by gotoxy:

+1 for the class gem

Flag Post

I think it’s fine, but they would have to cost a fairly big amount. I’d say 100 gold minimum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

I think it’s fine, but they would have to cost a fairly big amount. I’d say 100 gold minimum.

Abusive amount.

Flag Post

I like the idea, but how about 20? Like someone said earlier, you can “change” classes with tech

Flag Post

All class gem would be available in chest when visiting, doing war mission in mall and auction. For coupons and gold too. That way, we could make the deck we want. Since Team VS Team is coming, i guess that a limit of heroes with same class would be requiered since you could make a deck of fighters only and win againts pretty much any other deck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:

Abusive amount.

Well, I did say minimum. I would lean towards higher.