Forums Time World

Character create continuous loading screen

36 posts

Flag Post

I go to create a character and hit enter and it constantly swirls loading. I’ve tried everything. updated flash, shockwave, deleted and reinstalled, cleared cache browser cookies etc everything, cleared ssl certificates. Tried IE and chrome. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas? I would like to play the frickin game.

Flag Post

I assume that you connected to the server fine if you saw the character creation screen so it’s not a port issue. Please clear your entire browser cache from beginning of history, then restart browser immediately after that. This will help flush out any partially downloaded component files that might be causing the problem.

Flag Post

Obviously you can’t read.. I just stated that I did that. That’s included in the word "everything.
I thank you for a effort in help though.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Even though nvillian was pretty rude, the OP of this was also extremely rude, not only to a community member, but the developer of the game he is so desperately trying to play…

Flag Post

Would you two please shut up and leave your fights for the chat? This is a serious issue in a thread where the point DEFINETELY isn’t fighting.

Bakk on topic, @The OP: Try restarting your computer?

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:
Originally posted by claytonde:

Just one more example of many of Nvillian1 violating kong TOS and being extremely rude to what appears to just be a frustrated fellow kong user who wishes to use the site. oh and thanks for continuing to attack me nvillian ;) I love how you cannot beat me even with mobile fortress ;) Keep up the trolling – hope you get banned from kong soon.

/facepalm
You mean I can’t beat you on my WEAKEST ALT? Something to be proud of there. Not wishing to make you look like a complete and total idiot, you do that so well yourself, go check g8 and then g11 and compare. If you’d prefer a beating then I’d be happy to oblige.

Originally posted by ZuBzErO8:

Even though nvillian was pretty rude, the OP of this was also extremely rude, not only to a community member, but the developer of the game he is so desperately trying to play…

THIS!
claytonde: pay attention please

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/224740-do-not-play-multiple-accounts

Gee I wonder nvillian you have all these alts…. and you never ever would use one to spy for your main account right? lol or one to farm gems to better your main account, or coordinate attacks on someone would you eh? … I love how you freely admit to cheating and are rude to everyone so openly. So far I have battle reports from 2 of your accounts – proof of your cheating. I hope you get banned. Time World will be a more respectful place without you.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-time-world/topics/224740-do-not-play-multiple-accounts

Gee I wonder nvillian you have all these alts…. and you never ever would use one to spy for your main account right? lol or one to farm gems to better your main account, or coordinate attacks on someone would you eh? … I love how you freely admit to cheating and are rude to everyone so openly. So far I have battle reports from 2 of your accounts – proof of your cheating. I hope you get banned. Time World will be a more respectful place without you.

/facepalm
Where did I admit to cheating again? Oh, I didn’t? Ok thanks! Did you even read the link you posted? All the things listed and I don’t do any of them. Keep making yourself look like a fool if you so wish. You think you are the first to post that link blindly and be like “OMG I POWNED YOU OMGROFLLOL” like an idiot? I’m open about it because I don’t have anything to hide since I don’t break the rules provide you clown.

Farm gems you say? Yea, that’s why my main has like 400 boss fights for the achievement? Because I farm so many gems right?

Battle reports you say? From the same day? Nope? Hmm, well, since you like battle reports so much expect to have more and more each day =)

To quote PM: “You should not play alternate accounts unless you can play them completely separately with zero interactions between the account.” Thus attacking the same target – i.e. me – you are coordinating and therefor cheating.

Flag Post

To quote PM: You should not play alternate accounts unless you can play the completely separately with zero interactions between the account. Thus attacking the same target – i.e. me – you are coordinating and therefor cheating.

But they aren’t attacking the same targets =)
Only one is, and will be, every day, at least 3 times from now until the time you stfu =)

actually no – because you have attacked me several times with other as well.

Flag Post

8 ap to kill 39 ships you beast! oh nos

Flag Post

Appearently the posters didn’t bother the OP, so they went hijacking the thread. How smart.

Just one more example of many of Nvillian1 violating kong TOS

Just warning, this kind of forum spamming is violating Kong ToS, too.

Flag Post

To quote PM: You should not play alternate accounts unless you can play the completely separately with zero interactions between the account. Thus attacking the same target – i.e. me – you are coordinating and therefor cheating.

Merely 2 accounts attacking the same person does not imply coordination. Otherwise there’d be a lot of “coordination” going on between people from lots of different galaxies. Twisting rules to suit your needs doesn’t make you right. So even if his 2 accounts would be attacking you on the same day, there wouldn’t really be a problem.
If the one for instance would be spying and the other attacking in clear coordination, that would be a violation of the ToS.

8 ap to kill 39 ships you beast! oh nos

Actually that isn’t so bad, considering ship loss was reduced tremendously on defense. If the defender has leth def on ships and the attacker doesn’t use lethality, practically no ships die for the defender. 10 ships per attack is even a fairly high kill rate.

Now if both of you could stop annoying each other in this thread, that’d be awesome. There’s always private messages on kong if you 2 wish to continue this nonsense. Or even in game messages in TW. Just stop bothering everyone else with it by posting it publicly.

Flag Post

I read his original post yes, but I’d have to agree with this reaction:

Originally posted by ZuBzErO8:

Yes nvillian1 is very direct in expressing his opinion, but generally the point he’s making is valid.
Besides, if you stop taking everything he says too seriously, a good deal of his posts are even funny.