Forums Time World

turning off banter before pirate fights

5 posts

Flag Post

Is there a way to turn off the pirate banter? I’ve seen it all, so it’s not entertaining anymore, and it slows things down too much.

If the answer is no: Devs, how about it? Might help fix the lag. Or something.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Braingeyser:

Is there a way to turn off the pirate banter? I’ve seen it all, so it’s not entertaining anymore, and it slows things down too much.

If the answer is no: Devs, how about it? Might help fix the lag. Or something.

A nice “in the future don’t show this” would be nice but 2 things:
1) It takes to clicks to remove it and it doesn’t lag so seriously?
2) There’s a suggestions thread for a reason

Flag Post

Re: #2: You’re right, my bad. I was hoping I’d just be told about some checkbox or button that was right in front of my face. I shouldn’t have even posed it as an “if no, hey devs” thing.
But re: #1: Yes, seriously. Driving the mouse and clicking takes time, time that adds up over many repetitions, especially if you have a cranky old machine like mine. Whether you agree with that or not, I still find it annoying. Games are supposed to be fun; is it so unreasonable to call out a part of a game that’s an exercise in patience? Or at least to ask if there’s a way to turn it off?

Flag Post

lol
“exercise in patience” for a game that has buildings times of over a week
lol

Sadly there is no option to click it off. Make the suggestion in the ‘suggestion’ thread

Flag Post

I am totally with you on the ability to turn off that stupid pirate dialogues before pirate fights!Although it only takes seconds and causes me no lag it is very irritating….