Forums Time World

Do hero abilities stack together?

24 posts

Flag Post

If you have a overall ability like repair 1, on one hero, and also on a second hero, do the two abilities effects, stack?

Flag Post

The only time an effect like repair, or avoid for that matter, would be able to go off at the same time, since the game targets only 1 at a time, would be if multi was used. I can honestly say I’ve never seen more than 1 repair/avoid go off while multi was being used.

Flag Post

Multi, skill that causes multiple shots? Or what is multi? Anyway, repair happens at the end of battle

Flag Post

Repair skill, It happens during battle. Yes ships also get repaired at the end of a battle

Flag Post
Originally posted by TruePurple:

Multi, skill that causes multiple shots? Or what is multi? Anyway, repair happens at the end of battle

it shoots 2 to 4 in 1 round at as many ships

Flag Post

The repair skill on heroes is triggered during battle, the ships repaired at the end of battle are a completely separate matter.
The repair skills of different heroes do not stack, for the simple reason that the repair skill is triggered right after a certain fleet gets hit, from that hit then x% is immediately repaired. The combat log will not show the attack and the repair values separately, instead the damage incurred will show the be (100-x)% of the damage it would’ve been without repair. It will say in the battle log that the defending hero triggered the [repair] skill though.

The ships repaired at the end of the battle have to do with lethality. Every shot fired has a certain chance to be infused with lethality. If it is, then all ships destroyed from that shot will not be repaired at the end of the battle. All ships destroyed from shots without lethality will get repaired at the end of the battle.

Flag Post

Basically the repair skill repairs its owner’s (the hero got that skill) ships. It doesn’t stack or affect other heroes’ ship beside the overall battle result.

Flag Post

If repair skill happens during battle, then does that mean unlike normal repairing, it effects the outcome of battle? It brings back destroyed ships during battle to keep fighting? But does it also help prevent losses at the end of battle?

Flag Post

Repair skill do affect the outcome of the battle. The skill is likely to work on the same basis of the normal end battle repair. If the ship isn’t completely destroy from lethality.

The repair skill only work & occur if the skill is activated during battle. The repair skill prevent losses only if your opponent didn’t nullified during the battle phrase.

There been times, I was winning the battle; however, the repair skill of the opponent helped its owner to prevent a battle lost.

I usually win pvp but against gold users, outcome usually end up not within my favor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TruePurple:

If repair skill happens during battle, then does that mean unlike normal repairing, it effects the outcome of battle? It brings back destroyed ships during battle to keep fighting? But does it also help prevent losses at the end of battle?

OK, repair is just a poorly named skill due to the end game screen. Repair can be thought of as a shield that can pop against each attack (though multiple maybe only allows 1 max to proc? I’m not so sure here). This shield reduces damage based on the level of the repair skill and reduces the damage you take from the volley. Dead ships to not come back, it is simply a chance of popping % damage reduction.

Flag Post

you can really see it as a shield either, because repair wont work for a shot that was fired with lethality on it
but to make the distinction with the repair at the end of the battle, it could serve it’s purpose

Flag Post

How do you know it doesn’t work against lethality?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zzzzTim:

How do you know it doesn’t work against lethality?

dead ships don’t undead

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

you can really see it as a shield either, because repair wont work for a shot that was fired with lethality on it
but to make the distinction with the repair at the end of the battle, it could serve it’s purpose

I guess damage reduction? How about a faulty invincibility shield that lets some shots through? Also, confirmed that you can pop multiple repairs per attack:

Minerva uses skill [multiple]
Linette uses skill [repair]
Josephine uses skill [repair]

Flag Post
Originally posted by waraxe:

Also, confirmed that you can pop multiple repairs per attack:

That doesn’t really confirm anything. Screen shots/images work better

Linette uses skill [OMG I’M DEAD]
Josephine uses skill [OMG I’M DEAD]

See? I just unconfirmed you =(

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:

No trust here?

Flag Post

There is nothing to gain from him lieing about it… also I have seen it myself as well, Not often but with a lowish % you can’t really expect to see it all the time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nvillian1:

Haha, I deleted a part that was originally intended to be there. Yes, I understand that anyone can make up text, but there will always be people doubting proof short of me giving away my account details which I don’t want to do.

Flag Post

I don’t see why repair couldn’t trigger on all hits from a multi. The odds of it happening on 2-3 fleets at the same time are just a lot smaller, so it wont happen very often, which could lead people to believe that it is impossible.
Lack of an observation is not proof it isn’t possible.

Flag Post

I don’t see why repair couldn’t trigger on all hits from a multi. The odds of it happening on 2-3 fleets at the same time are just a lot smaller, so it wont happen very often, which could lead people to believe that it is impossible.
Lack of an observation is not proof it isn’t possible.

It can trigger. I have had this happen.

Flag Post

So does the lethality skill also trigger during battle and help you with your odds of winning?

Flag Post

No lethality just gives a higher lethality rate, which means at the end of the battle less ships are repaired and more are damaged.

Flag Post

I didn’t say it couldn’t waraxe, that entire expose was in your defence.

Flag Post

I didn’t say it couldn’t waraxe, that entire expose was in your defence.

Ah, then I misinterpreted. :p