Forums Time World

FB and KONG server merge?

16 posts

Flag Post

please vote for a merge between kong and FB timeworld servers.

+1 hell yeah i want it.

-1 wtf arsehole go home, i like the way it´s running now.

Flag Post

+1 wtf arsehole go home hell yeah i want it. ;) hehehehehe

Flag Post

No merge. They are separate games with different communities. A merge would be stupid.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

No merge. They are separate games with different communities. A merge would be stupid.

agreed

Flag Post

lol… there is almost no way pm will merge the servers… do you know how much time and coding that takes…

Flag Post

-1 On FB server the Pillars actually stay around for a bit, We don’t want them falling as fast as yours. And we still have enough competition in our server(Which I bet you guys do as well in your own). The ONLY reason a merge would be useful is for Summoner Raids/Arena, So basicly useless and not worth it.

Flag Post

hmm, it goes both ways for me :x,

yes for merge so i can pvp mroe good ppl XD

no for merge bcuz there would be more competition for pillars unless pm decides to change on how pillars work. then again, who doesnt want more competition ;P

Flag Post

Keep servers separate for most of the game…
But make 1 area where they can meet to do a new kind of gameplay feature like a server vs server war, like some other mmo’s.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NexusAura:

lol… there is almost no way pm will merge the servers… do you know how much time and coding that takes…

no, and neither do you

shush

Flag Post

actually i don’t think it would require a lot of code they don’t sort of already have
since they manage to use backups to transform the test server into a relatively up to date testing environment whenever it’s needed, they should be able to manage a server merge
all that really would need to be sorted out is who keeps their galaxy number :p I vote KONG galaxies O_O

p.s. I’m not a fan of an actual server merge

Flag Post
Originally posted by Atomslaya:

actually i don’t think it would require a lot of code they don’t sort of already have
since they manage to use backups to transform the test server into a relatively up to date testing environment whenever it’s needed, they should be able to manage a server merge
all that really would need to be sorted out is who keeps their galaxy number :p I vote KONG galaxies O_O

p.s. I’m not a fan of an actual server merge

actually i don’t think
You should have just stopped right there,,, but you kept going
they should be able to

Flag Post

I’m also not a fan Atom, nvil you’re rude. ;p

On that side note Facebook players would now have to come to Kongregate which means a lot of them more than likely would not aside from the golders there. Two separate servers works better than one conjoined server as it gives separate domain names it’s own Time World that works for the type of players(Kongregate is mostly gamers, Facebook users are generally sheeple). Merging them was just a poor pitched idea, however the idea of being able to move your character between the two is quite appealing when I think about it. I’m not a big Facebook user and I would more than likely not play if it were on Facebook alone. Dream World also has two separate servers and it should stay that way.

TL;DR – I vote no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rainingred:

I’m also not a fan Atom, nvil you’re rude. ;p

Oh please, thin skin!

Flag Post

a merge would make 90% or more of the players on Facebook quit the game, if they merged here and if the merge kong’s to face book a lot of players her would stop playing so its a fail fail idea as they would lose players (thus money)

also the pillars are being lead by 1 galaxy there and they have done there best to keep what happened to kong’s pillars form happening there, thus a merge would kill the hard work too and thus some would stop playing as they would not be able to par take in the pillars

side note
Dreamworld has 4 servers not 2 (facebook, 2 on kong and 1 myspace)

Flag Post
Originally posted by YomPaBarl:

a merge would make 90% or more of the players on Facebook quit the game, if they merged here and if the merge kong’s to face book a lot of players her would stop playing so its a fail fail idea as they would lose players (thus money)

also the pillars are being lead by 1 galaxy there and they have done there best to keep what happened to kong’s pillars form happening there, thus a merge would kill the hard work too and thus some would stop playing as they would not be able to par take in the pillars

side note
Dreamworld has 4 servers not 2 (facebook, 2 on kong and 1 myspace)

fb pillars doesnt fall fast only because there isnt enough players. kong has so many players and so many galaxy with lvl 3 base building which makes it hard for small galaxy to take part in pillars. they should change pillars because there barely any chance for ppl to atk pillars nowadays. if fb has the same amount of ppl there it would also happen to them also. one gal cannot control the many but only a few.

Flag Post

Really getting tired of all this boohoo over weaker players and galaxies and how the game should be made easier for them. Get stronger or go home. Stronger players are going to keep getting stronger. Weaker players should get stronger also instead of crying about needing a handicap.